DJ Sadao

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao said:
edit: Going out tonight WITHOUT hb9model, some girl is about to be very lucky tonight.
hahah, finally some other girl gets a chance :p

can't have hb9model keep you all to herself

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao said:
Choosing not to spin plates, not maintaining girls that wanted it, not sarging, a classic case of oneitis my friend.

edit: Going out tonight WITHOUT hb9model, some girl is about to be very lucky tonight.

what happened to hb9 then? did she biatch out on you?

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Shocker said:
what happened to hb9 then? did she biatch out on you?
Not really, she called me at 8:30pm asking me what I was doing and to call her when I knew my plans. I call back at 9pm and she doesn't respond so I text her a bit later and she responds, saying "You never called so I went into sleep mode and am just watching a movie at home." I have no reason to believe she's lying, she then invited me to a party the following night which I'll probably go to.

In other news, I was gaming this girl who was giving out a lot of IOI's but I wasn't able to pursue her really because a real good friend of mine has oneitis for her and got extremely mad when me and her went on a walk. She mentioned that she wants to hang out with me more and come visit and party with me when I move to santa barbara in a few days.

Also, there was some HB7YOUNG rubbing my back and whatnot while I was semi passed out, I could have gotten some of that but I was more interested in sleep.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
could've had her suck your d1ck while u were sleeping...haha.

And another thing, wats with censoring foul words, we aren't in elementary school people.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:
could've had her suck your d1ck while u were sleeping...haha.

And another thing, wats with censoring foul words, we aren't in elementary school people.
Very true, did not isolate her though.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao said:
Very true, did not isolate her though.
I mean, since you guys still aren't "exclusive"... need to have a rotation right (of girls)? I'm pretty sure she'll be getting more clingy to YOU once she sees you're in demand :)

I think you should read this thread from pg 1 ;)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerix said:
I mean, since you guys still aren't "exclusive"... need to have a rotation right (of girls)? I'm pretty sure she'll be getting more clingy to YOU once she sees you're in demand :)

I think you should read this thread from pg 1 ;)
Right, but she needs to physically SEE that i'm in demand. I think when we go out and party tonight I'll make an effort to flirt with a lot of girls.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just read the whole thread. Damn this is a good story.

This is my advice about the exclusitivity issue. Let her bring it up (i know u already know this). i read in someones reply that she'll lose interest if u show her ur not interested in a relationship. This isnt true, just keep acting like u been acting. When her interest keeps rising higher and higher to the point where it reaches her maximum, that is when she'll ask u to be exclusive. I think her interest in u right now is 85, and she;ll ask to be exclusive when it hits 90. My advice to u is to start ignoring some of her phone calls. Maybe u can answer one phone call every other day. if u do this she will begin to think that u dont like her anymore/ or ur seeing someone else, and therefore her interest will rise higher and she will ask to be exclusive.
remember, being a challenge is what will win her.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so here's what goes down last night.

HB9MODEL and I make plans for the night (friday night) and she also informs me that she has an open house that night so I won't have to be all ninja sneaky when sleeping over.

10pm rolls around and I head to meet her at a friends graduation party. I meet up with a friend who wants to come with me, but we drive separate cars because I'll be sleeping over at HB9MODELS house but he needs to go back home later on.

So we get to the party which is at this amazing house and there's a dj and an open bar (yay). HB9MODEL greets me and we chat for a bit until her female friend comes up with some drama and they go outside to talk, me and my friend go hit up the bar and make some badass drinks.

Over the next couple hours it's just mindless partying and socializing with everyone there, but eventually me and HB9MODEL are pretty trashed and go sit down at a table outside. She had been pissy the whole night and eventually breaks down. I will summarize the best I can:

HB9MODEL: It just feels like you make fun of me so much and I just can't take it anymore. You are so mean to me and only me, always really nice to my friends and everyone else. I'm always so nice to you and I don't know what I did to deserve this and it just feels like you hate me for some reason that I don't know of.
Sadao: I apologize that you take it that way but you need to know that it's just my personality, I'm very sarcastic and enjoy joking around with you, and you never gave any hints for me to think you didn't like it. I don't hate you, not by a long shot.
HB9MODEL: I don't know, it just feels that way.
Sadao: Well I want you to know that I don't hate you, you are my favorite girl here and I wouldn't be sleeping at your house as much as I do if I didn't enjoy you, ok?
HB9MODEL: Ok.

At this point I pick up her head and kiss her, leading to a make out session for a few minutes until her friend calls and we go walk her home.

The conversation was a lot longer than that, but that pretty much summarizes it. I let her know what was up without being a ***** and just saying sorry over and over again. This is the first drama we've ever had and it really wasn't anything, just a quick little drunken crying.

Now, earlier in the night we were talking to someone who hadn't seen me in a really long time and he asked if me and HB9MODEL were dating, going out, or what the deal was. There was an awkward silence for a good 5 seconds until she said no and I just pretended I hadn't heard the question, I was pretty trashed anyway. But I'm thinking that this confrontation got her thinking and lead to her little breakdown later on, and it definitely sparked some conversation between us later in the night that I haven't got to yet.

Skip to 5am and we're laying in bed after sex and she throws this out there:

HB9MODEL: This is going to sound really weird and random.
Sadao: Let's hear it.
HB9MODEL: Umm, just like..what are we, what's going on between us.
Sadao:: You know, I usually have an answer for everything, but I know exactly what you mean and I honestly have no idea.
HB9MODEL: It's just really weird, because i've never been in a situation like this before. When I broke up with <faggot> I was really angry and was against relationships or anything like that for a long time. But I really like you and have feelings for you, but it's just really confusing because i'm leaving for Europe for a month and then i'm leaving for college. And now everything is so strange because now we'll be going to college together and living so close to each other. But the beauty in all of this is just like, I dunno, it's just natural. (I think she was referring to how we just let things turn out how they were going to turn out, no labels etc.)

I don't remember my responses or the rest of the conversation but I guess this was good because SHE brought it up so obviously she is having strong feelings and really wanted to know where we stood.

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is so into you, and you have complete control over it. You can do whatever you want to do with it.

From an outsider's opinion, I don't think you should try and start anything until after she gets back from Europe though.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, looks like she finally wants to make sure you guys are exclusive...?

seems so, I dunno, but hey, it DOES look like you're the one with the power in this, good :)

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She may ask for exclusivity. I think she wants to go to Europe, and leave the option of fvcking European dudes there if she wants to, without a bf back home. Of course, at the same time, she'll be worried that you're banging chicks back home while she's gone..which is why she's not sure what she wants to be going on between you two.

I'm excited for what happens next, lol...

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with her again last night and I was in an angry drunken mood so we just went straight to bed without doing anything, but hooked up in the morning when I was feeling better. I'm going to rest and relax for the next couple days and not see her, considering we're going to Tijuana Wednesday night with a few other friends.

Anyway, the other night during that conversation I somewhat remember her saying something about her not wanting to be in a relationship but that she's confused, etc. It still comes back to her being the one to start this conversation, so there must be something going on in that little head of hers.

And to Doc, she is most definitely worthwhile, she has so many amazing qualities with minimal if any faults.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Cool! :D

Now, what do you want with her?
I'm actually completely ready for a relationship right now, but who knows how long before she brings up the exclusivity conversation again. I think under different circumstances she'd have asked already, but maybe she wants to experience college single..who knows.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick story from recently.

So me and some friends are at this bonfire on the beach and we need some wood. There is a group of people up the beach a little so we head on over there to see what's up. Now, me and my buddy are both tall, muscular, and can be fairly intimidating when need be. The group is a bunch of guys and a few girls, fairly cute ones. My buddy and I take a bundle of wood that's just sitting there and we had back to our fire, nobody saw us.

A bit later five guys come down to our fire and ask us if we took their wood, knowing that we most definitely did take it. So me and my friend get in their faces knowing that even 2v5 they wouldn't stand a chance. After a few minutes of *****ing and whining they finally leave since there was nothing they could do so that just had to bit the bullet and **** off. At this point we are pretty trashed and head back up to that other group of people. I start chatting up a couple blonde's and within 45 seconds I've got them convinced to come join our bonfire and ditch these lame guys.

So we not only steal these guys wood, shame them, and put them in their place, but we take their girls for the rest of the night. The hotter one (HB8surfer) was giving me crazy IOI's but couldn't act on them since HB9model was there, but my friend most definitely spit some game and hooked up with her, so score one for the team.

EDIT: In other news, I'm doing the disappearing routine on HB9model tonight in an attempt to raise interest before I see her on Wednesday. So far she's called 3 times, 2 voice mails, 1 text. Also 3 calls, 2 voice mails, and 1 text from her friend. Listening to her messages is so hard though, she sounds so sad and cute like a lost puppy without me.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao said:
Just a quick story from recently.

So me and some friends are at this bonfire on the beach and we need some wood. There is a group of people up the beach a little so we head on over there to see what's up. Now, me and my buddy are both tall, muscular, and can be fairly intimidating when need be. The group is a bunch of guys and a few girls, fairly cute ones. My buddy and I take a bundle of wood that's just sitting there and we had back to our fire, nobody saw us.

A bit later five guys come down to our fire and ask us if we took their wood, knowing that we most definitely did take it. So me and my friend get in their faces knowing that even 2v5 they wouldn't stand a chance. After a few minutes of *****ing and whining they finally leave since there was nothing they could do so that just had to bit the bullet and **** off. At this point we are pretty trashed and head back up to that other group of people. I start chatting up a couple blonde's and within 45 seconds I've got them convinced to come join our bonfire and ditch these lame guys.

So we not only steal these guys wood, shame them, and put them in their place, but we take their girls for the rest of the night. The hotter one (HB8surfer) was giving me crazy IOI's but couldn't act on them since HB9model was there, but my friend most definitely spit some game and hooked up with her, so score one for the team.

EDIT: In other news, I'm doing the disappearing routine on HB9model tonight in an attempt to raise interest before I see her on Wednesday. So far she's called 3 times, 2 voice mails, 1 text, 3 calls, 2 voice mails, and 1 text from her friend. Listening to her messages is so hard though, she sounds so sad and cute like a lost puppy without me.
Big boss! :cool:

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to keep this short because it sucks just to talk about it.

So I moved in to my new place in Isla Vista (party central at UCSB) and it's pretty sweet, students EVERYWHERE. Although tonight is only my third night sleeping here and i've lived here for a week or so now.

Wednesday - Me, my friend and roommate Matt, HB9model, her 2 girl friends, and her friends boyfriend all go down to Tijuana for a combination of celebrating my move and her friends birthday. The night is amazing and we're at Club Safari from midnight until 5am just dancing and getting trashed. At one point me and my friend Matt are so sweaty that we decide to go outside for a breather real quick. For some reason I start throwing kicks and showing off martial arts moves, but I'm drunk and end up on my face. While on the concrete I notice half of my front tooth on the ground, a bloody chin, bloody knee, and a broken right hand. Luckily i'm too drunk to feel my hand much, and my friend Matt assured me that getting the tooth filled is no big deal at all since he's had the same thing happen before.

We go back to the club and continue dancing and I start hooking up with HB9model on the dancefloor and she doesn't notice my missing tooth the entire night, or even the morning after.

After the club we go to some shady ass stripclub on a random street with no other white people in sight, so we were trippin out a bit.

Eventually we cross back over to the US at about 7am and start the drive back home while me and HB9model are passed out in the back.

Thursday - I have a little housewarming party at my new place, hb9model and her friend are there. F close in my bed that night.

Friday - Me and my friend matt (new wingman) head to a friends party in Malibu for his birthday. This entire weekend I have my parents house to my self, so hb9model wants to come sleep over even though her house is right by the party and mine is 15min away or so, so she really wanted to come. Another f close in my moms bed that night.

Saturday - Party near my house with a lot of the same people and more. Me and a few other people come back to my house to crash since it's close by and me and hb9model go to the bedroom but she passes out instantly because she drank too much, needless to say i was pretty mad. That morning she apologizes for passing out and says she'd be pissed if I did that to her. We start fooling around in the morning and start doing the deed. After all is said and done, I look down at realize that the condom is beyond broken. Now, when you transfer from one birth control pill to another, you need a month in between or something and she had only been on the new one for a week, so we were both a little scared all day. This morning (monday) I check my facebook and see that she sent me a message 15min before she had to leave for the airport saying her goodbyes and that everything was chill with our little scare.

It's been a pretty eventful week but I'm going to miss hb9model like you can't imagine for the next month. Unfortunately we weren't exclusive before she left and i've never seen a girl get hit on as much as this one, so i'm in a pretty bad place right now.

EDIT: My hand is doing better and healing correctly, knee is bruised, chin is better, and tooth got filled the morning after and is looking as good as new.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So my buddy and I got jobs at this Italian food place, him cooking and me delivering. Anyhow, there are a few good looking girls that work there and everyone seems to be college age and living around me. Already got two # closes on a couple girls that work there, hb8blonde(20yr at least) and hb8highschool.

I'm still upset and missing hb9model but hopefully these girls can help me take my mind off of her.