DJ Sadao

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha! I'm all in! 20 says no close! Prove me wrong :moon:

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright let's write this **** down before i crash and forget it all (still drunk). I'll try to remember some conversation but it will be a narration for the most part.

So i'm working the 1-10 shift, sucks right? Anyway, today was hb8.5SKINNY's last day and she came and talked to me for a good 10min before she left and it was very obvious the whole time she was trying to get me to ask for her number or something, but i already asked once and she decided to play games, and i aint gonna ask twice b!tch.

On to the main story of the night. I'm working and about to get off right, plans were to go chill with some good friends and party it up locally. I call my friend about an hour before i get off and he said not too much is goin down and that he's gonna go to sunset for some random ass reason. Very soon after I get a text from HB9model asking what i'm doing and that her friend is having a party and they want me to come.

HB9MODEL: Hey what are you doing
Me: Just about to chill with some friends, not too much going on tonight as it IS sunday and all. How about your bad self?
HB9MODEL: Zoe's having a party
Me: Oh reeeeaaaaally.
HB9MODEL: Come! We have 4 bottles of champagne.
Me: How very strange, i'll let you know in a little bit.
HB9MODEL: Haha ok.

I was pretty set on going but wanted a little bit of time to try and get some friends to roll down with me. I go over to the sneaky corner of my work and make a few calls and after no luck I get my 2 twin friends to come with me, they are totally down. I've never partied with these 2 but they are hilarious and would seem to be very fun guys.

Just as my shift ends I call up HB9MODEL and let her know that i'll be coming and that i'm bringing a couple buddies, she gives me directions and i head on over to pick them up and head to the party.

This could take very long so i'll try to cram it just a tad.

We get to the party and it's like a 4:1 ratio of girls to guys(having girl friends is just a baller situation) and things are lookin good. One of my friends kicks over some cat food by accident and refuses to pick it up, pissing the host of the party off and I cleaned it up to avoid some **** between them. This is where i first noticed that these two may be hilarious, but just a tad rude and selfish.

Over the next two hours or so we do what we do at parties and whatnot, but I notice some fool trying to get all handsy and close with HB9MODEL, i wasn't having none of that. Numerous times throughout the night I had to go over and AMOG him, which was easy but I had to do it a few times since i was all around socializing with all the people I hadn't met, and he'd sneak right back to her as soon as I left.

Time rolls around to 2am or so and we get the word that we all have to leave, normally i'd be able to sleep over since i'm cool with the host but she had to leave herself to go to her dads or something, understandable. I forget who came up with the idea but I think it was either me or HB9model, and we decide to roll over to the beach. This guy (we'll call him CREEPERbro) tells her to come outside because he's about to leave and tries to get her to go to the beach with him(get your own ideas you assclown) and as he says his goodbyes I notice him trying to get very close to her face for a kiss.

Me: What's cracka lackin.
HB9MODEL: saaaaadaaaooooo
Me: Hey, help me kill this drink, and no baby sips you little girl, i want this **** GONE!
HB9MODEL: Haha! Yes let's do it!

She brushes CREEPERbro away and comes to me, he leaves in shame(haha b!tch).
HB9MODEL: THANK YOU!
Me: Did I save you just now?
HB9MODEL: Oh my gosh yes!!!!
Me: Hah, I noticed him getting a bit close all night, but I wasn't sure if you were into it or what.
HB9MODEL: No no! And it's weird because he's a really good friend of mine, but he's never been like that before.
Me: I suppose tonight was his night to strike, but failed miserably.
HB9MODEL: Yea, it's just really weird, thank you though!
Me: It's my specialty. So we goin to the beach or what!
HB9MODEL: Yea for sure, i don't want to go home yet.
Me: Me neither.

So me, my 2 twin buddies, and HB9MODEL head down to the beach in my car, i was totally DUI'ing it but it was a very very close drive and luckily i happen to be a nascar driver when drunk, some serious skills.

Once again this could get very very long, so i'm going to CRAM.

We arrive at the beach, go chill out in front of the waves for a little bit, chat it up. I give my buddies the signal to FVCK OFF and they graciously head to my car for the next 45min or so. Meanwhile we're just talking and laughing and having a good time, i was in no hurry to try and hook up because I was enjoying the chat and I knew the hookup wasn't going anywhere, i had all the time in the world. So it's pretty cloudly in my mind but I think we just generically got closer and closer until we hook up for the next 45min-1hour(no f close, it was FREEZING at 3am on the beach.)

Remembering some of the things i've learned here, I ended it after a good while and dropped her off at home, also she forgot to give me back my sweatshirt but hey whatever, it'll be a good reminder of me that will be in her room.

So I DUI it back to my territory, through the canyon and all. Drop my buddies off, roll home and i was trying to be really secretive and ninja style but we just got a new dog and she's a total bust on my strategy, completely woke up my family. Luckily I wasn't asked why i was dressed 100% differently, sandy, and holding my shoes and socks haha.

The night was good, reinforced IL with a passionate hookup and created even more sexual tension between us that's ready to EXPLODE(yes EXPLODE) on prom night :)

edit: Tried out some serious kino tonight, with MULTIPLE girls at the party and it was very well received. I had one girl telling me how cool, awesome, and funny I am and that she's extremely glad that i'll be in her prom limo to liven things up. I really learned how important it is to be the life of the party and be the most social person there.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Solid job there buddy. You clearly believe in your newfound skills, and everyone else is taking note. Just remember to set your own pace, and don't DUI for fvcks sake.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I need to cut that **** out. I only do it when i absolutely KNOW I can drive though, and I have a tendency to be able to snap into sobriety when needed. But you're right, it's not a good idea and I don't do it too often.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao said:
Yea I need to cut that **** out. I only do it when i absolutely KNOW I can drive though, and I have a tendency to be able to snap into sobriety when needed. But you're right, it's not a good idea and I don't do it too often.
I know what you mean, when you really concentrate and focus you kinda sober up a little bit...but still very dangerous and not a good thing to do (but you already know that).

Heman6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this thread is super long and I've hardly read any of it, but I will eventually. I have to say, props for doing what you're doing though. It will pay off

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heman6 said:
Dude, this thread is super long and I've hardly read any of it, but I will eventually. I have to say, props for doing what you're doing though. It will pay off
Thanks man. This site has helped me greatly and not only in the sexual world, but having increased confidence definitely improves every aspect of life.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heman6 said:
Read it dude. It's almost like a soap opera - but in a good way. You read the first page or two and then you just have to keep following it because it's very well narrated and lots of progress is made. Plus it's very educational and a good confidence boost! Very engrossing and also entertaining at the same time.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So Wednesday night HB9MODEL and her friend are having a party, I go through many failed attempts to find a buddy who is willing/allowed to go out on a weeknight. I finally find a friend who's down to come but can't stay the night, but is fine for an hour or two.

Me and my friend are at the party, socializing, playin some drinking games, etc. I get extremely drunk, way beyond what I usually do, so my game isn't too great and I'm well aware of it. By this time, my friend is gone and the party has died down but a few of us are allowed to crash at the place so everything is cool. I head into a bedroom to lay down and it wasn't long at all before HB9MODEL comes in and crawls into bed with me. We fool around for a couple hours and at a point where we are butt naked and all over eachother, I go for the early F-close (plans were for Friday).

HB9MODEL: Wait, i'm on my period.
Me: ****
HB9MODEL: Haha, i'll be off by friday night though, hopefully.
Me: ****in better be.
HB9MODEL: I will.

So this totally sucked but the fact that she said she'll be off in time for prom means she's totally down to get down. We continue just foolin around and she makes up for her being on the rag, if you know what i mean.

The following night(tonight) she messages me on aol.

HB9MODEL: GUESSSSSSSSS WHAAAAAAAAAT!
Me: Your cat pissed on my sweatshirt again?
HB9MODEL: NO!
Me: Are you going to tell me, or do I have to keep guessing?
HB9MODEL: Haha! I'm OFFFFFFFFFFF of my period!!!
Me: Hahahah. And? Are you trying to suggest something? I don't understand.
HB9MODEL: No you were just *****ing at me last night so I thought i'd let you know, pshh jerk.
Me: Haha. Good timing, I give you props.
HB9MODEL: Haha. I'm just cool like that.
Me: You're pushin it.
HB9MODEL: Yea whateva.

I worried she'd still be on it on prom night, so this is very good news. Not going to have another journal update until sometime on Saturday, have a fun and safe weekend everyone!

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dayum!

Haha I was expecting that F-close the moment you mentioned it, but **** it, she probably wants to save it all for prom night. Have fun and good luck, let's hope it turns out great :rock:

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty..Going to summarize all of this as best I can.

Me, HB9MODEL, HB7friend, and her date all meet up at HB7friend's house before carpooling to the pictures from 6-7pm. We take a gazillion pictures, a very formal hour since mucho parents were around. Basically i'm just roaming around intentionally getting in the backround of others pictures until the party bus arrives at 7pm.

All 35-40 of us pile into the party bus, which has a dance floor, stripper pole, and a purple fuzzy bathroom. Me and HB9MODEL break the ice and begin dancing/grinding until more people get comfortable and we have a good amount of people dancing until we arrive at prom around 8:30pm. We take it easy on the preprom alcohol since we didn't want to show up plastered and risk getting thrown out.

So we get to prom, which is way high in some skyscraper at this extremely fancy restaurant in LA. We move around for a bit to say hi to people and I find like 20 old classmates from elementary school and every single one remembered me and I them, it was all so trippy! Anyway, we claim our table, wait in line for food, and eat dinner which was pretty damn good.

I inform HB9MODEL that me and her are going to go tear up the dance floor, and HB7friend and her date(we'll call him cooldude) follow us to the other room where the dancing is. We all proceed to dance some more, with some heavy groping and sneaking a few kisses here and there since apparently nobody is allowed to kiss haha. After an hour or so of dancing with a short breather here or there, we all head back to the party bus at around 11pm.

Once again me and HB9MODEL are the first to start dancing on the party bus on the way back, but nobody joined in for the remainder of the ride. I guess everyone was just really tired or something, because it was far from a shy experience. I took it upon myself to be the social one again even though I don't go to their school and only knew a few of them, but easily became the most talkative, social, and fun.

Alright, this is where it all gets started. We all get to this after party and i'm ready to get FVCKED UP! I proceed to drink, drink, and drink, getting to a point that I usually don't reach, and shouldn't have reached. I find myself on all fours playing with this dog and apparently for a moment, thought I was speaking dog to it. After all that goodness i'm sitting with HB9MODEL in front of the fire outside, she's pretty messed up as well and we start going at it in front of who knows how many people, but there are pictures. She keeps whispering in my ear that she wants to go back to HB7friends house and that she's off her period. I keep telling her "soon" since I wanted to chill and socialize with people I hadn't seen in YEARS, but eventually the 4 of us head back to the house at around 2:30am or so.

There is no hesitation, we're in the bed pretty damn quickly and going at it. After a good while of heavy kissing, touching, and fingering, I roll downstairs and eat her out for a bit, she's LOVIN it. Then after that she goes down on me and gives a seriously LEGIT bl0wjob, with a bunch of nice tricks. After all that I'm about to put it in but to my regret she informs me that i'll need to a grab a condom, I THINK she said it was because she's not on the pill(she's taking a month off to transfer to another one or something.) So I toss it on and we get to work, i'm still EXTREMELY plastered and after a good amount of fvcking I realize that drunk d!ck is a serious reality. She knows what's up and refuses to go on top because i won't be able to cvm. So we continue goin at it and after a while more I'm finally able to blast off. I didn't apologize or any of that ****, I was drunk as **** that's all.

This couldn't have been too detrimental because we still did all the cuddling and kissing afterwards, and some more in the morning and throughout the next day, kino was the theme of the day. Also either right after, or right in the morning we were in bed and she was saying how trippy this all still is, and that she instantly felt extremely comfortable with me the second we met, so that's a good sign that IL is still high. Since i'm sure there will be another opportunity, I'll show her the real magic, when drunk d!ck is not ****ing with me. Anyway, operation F-close is a success either way, and prom in general was really fvcking fun.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*stands and claps* YEAH! :)

It was like the last closing scene of a long-a$$ play or something. Its Don Giovanni, but cooler! :)

Congrats man, hope you had a fun couple of days :)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lebRambo said:
*stands and claps* YEAH! :)

It was like the last closing scene of a long-a$$ play or something. Its Don Giovanni, but cooler! :)

Congrats man, hope you had a fun couple of days :)
Thanks man, it definitely felt like I was completing a screenplay or something. And yes I've had an amazing couple days, and many memories.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now we get to see if this leans towards relationship, or I continue the game.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm not sure if any of this is worth it, the highs are great but the lows are indeed much more frequent. As you can tell from my previous entries, I'm falling for HB9Model (of course i keep this inside, she knows nothing). The times with her are amazing but it's the other times like tonight that make all of this very questionable.

She calls me last night two different times, first from a party and second from her house drunk as sh!t. This shows that she's thinking about me even when partying without me which is cool I guess. At a point in the conversation last night she asks if i'm going with her to dinner tomorrow night (tonight) and I said it's highly possible but that she should talk to me tomorrow about it to make sure I can make it. This morning she sends me a text asking if I want to come to her friends bday party tonight and again I said yea most likely.

Now, I text her earlier asking if her friend is still having the party, I get no response. It's now almost 9pm and I have not heard from her, I suppose she's at dinner with her friends and changed her mind about me coming, and who knows about the party later on since it's getting late and I haven't spoken to her since this morning.

Advice would be great but keep in mind I have been displaying no AFC qualities towards her and have been on top of my game throughout all of this, the AFC feelings are bottled deep inside. I'm thinking that if she calls me later to come party I won't pick up my phone and send her a text later on saying sorry but I made other plans.