DJ Sadao

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Ok, so what's the problem with crashing at someone's house (especially a chicks?)

*cough, cough*, I'm too sick to go to work.
no problem, problem was prior to the edit.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bleh, can't get a single friend to roll with me since school tomorrow. Might pass on this opportunity.

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have your own place? how old are you? Im just seeing if some of the stuff you used can be used by some1 with no place

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sp1kez said:
Do you have your own place? how old are you? Im just seeing if some of the stuff you used can be used by some1 with no place
18, senior in HS living at home for the next 2 months.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So HB9model called me like 4-5 times tonight confirming and urging me to come to the party, but i couldn't get out of my house very easily, would be flying solo, would be waking up at like 5am and chances are still being drunk at school. The whole thing had bad news written all over it, as much as i wanted to go. I just hope she doesn't think i have no interest in her.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is going on? There must've been at least one approach throughout this inactivity :p

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerix said:
What is going on? There must've been at least one approach throughout this inactivity :p
Just maintaining. HB8.5SKINNY is showing me mad ioi's that i will act on sometime this week. HB9model also been showing a lot of ioi's as usual and asked me to her prom haha, i said yes. Other than that, i'm on a leaning out phase for the next 5 weeks or so and running on 1600cals/day so needless to say i'm not myself whatsoever.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HB7bakery is all trying to flirt and get me to notice her again, she tries so hard. I may go shove my tongue in her mouth tomorrow during work and see just how bad she wants my attention.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so this is more of a story rather than chat since it was a long drunken night.

So i'm working a 4-10pm shift on Friday night and i'm texting back and forth with HB9model about how she wants to hang out later in the night and wants me to come over to entertain her and her friend that instant but I couldn't because I was working. Now during my lunch break at 7pm she calls me and says that she and her friend are going up to UCSB for an outdoor techno concert thing and really wants me to come.

This is where it gets interesting, I really want to go but we'd have to leave no later than 7:30pm and i'm not off until 10pm. So I go to one of the managers and tell them that i absolutely have to leave that instant and that it's a family emergency (i was the only person that night that did stocking so they were ****ed) and they had no choice but to let me leave. So as far as my parents know, i'll be home after work at 10pm so i call them and say that i'm going directly to a friends house for the night after work.

So i bring a buddy and HB9model and her friend come pick us up and we head up to UCSB, an hour long drive. In the meantime we're just having a good time, chatting, music, etc. We get there and go to some guys dorm to get drunk before we go to the show, me and hb9model both get the most drunk. So we stumble over to the show for an hour or so but we get separated until the end of the show, but she did text me to ask where i was. Btw during the show it was pretty dark and some drunk ass guy thought i was his girlfriend for whatever reason so that was a little awkward.

Afterwards we head back over to the dorm for more shots and while walking me and hb9model are flirting, kino, all that jazz, but we're both pretty wasted. So we get more drunk and head over to some party where I get my ass kicked in beer pong and having to drink all these beers. We all end up inside the house dancing and i'm grinding with both hb9model and her friend. Oh yea, this guy was all hitting on her and **** while i was in the middle of beer pong so i quickly rushed over and started up a convo with her until he fvcked off.

So a couple hours later after the party we're all pretty trashed, walking back to the dorm but end up laying on the ground not able to get up the stairs haha. So instead of crashing in the dorm, my friend that i brought didn't drunk much at all and was totally cool to drive. So my friend is driving back, her friend is passed out, and me and hb9model are in the back under a blanket cause it was COLD as a *****. After some talking we start hooking up and continued so for over an hour, took a 5min break to stop for some water at a gas station though but she signaled me back into the back seat when i got back in.

So that was pretty much it, we all crasher at her house but nothing happened since we were all so trashed, tired, and couldn't make noise cause of parents. I am a bit curious though because we haven't talked since we hooked up and she's always the one who texts, calls, or messages me, but nothing so far today. Hmmmmm!

edit: Oh yea! my ****ing job called me house to see if everything was ok so my mom flipped out and called me to ask me wtf i was doing, where i was, etc. I made up some bull**** story how my friend was all ****ed up on drugs and needed me immediately and that i'd be home in the morning. Luckily i was able to avoid a confrontation with her since she went out of town before i got home this morning!

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
still nothing. I had a female friend of mine tell me that she's probably really confused because she let her emotions for me show last night, but on the other hand knows there can be nothing between us.

Of course on MY other hand i could me completely over analyzing this and it could very possibly just have been a hook up with a drunk chick. Although she was saying things like "we should have done this 7 years ago", "this is so surreal", "did you EVER think this would happen?"

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, wow, nice, I was expecting a full lay after reading the drinking part haha but good job on the progress with her :)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerix said:
Haha, wow, nice, I was expecting a full lay after reading the drinking part haha but good job on the progress with her :)
yeaaaa i know, time flew by and when i was going to fvck her, we arrived at our destination. But yo she totally caved in and called me at like 1am and chatted for a good 45min and can't wait to see me again.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Sadao said:
still nothing. I had a female friend of mine tell me that she's probably really confused because she let her emotions for me show last night, but on the other hand knows there can be nothing between us.

Of course on MY other hand i could me completely over analyzing this and it could very possibly just have been a hook up with a drunk chick. Although she was saying things like "we should have done this 7 years ago", "this is so surreal", "did you EVER think this would happen?"
I have the feeling she wants it.

-Long time no talk :(

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerix said:
Anything happenin in or around work though?
HB8.5SKINNY gets mad excited and hugs me every time she sees me, hb7straight is still all stalker status over me and comes and talks to me whenever she can. Other than that, i'm really trying to cut down on the socializing at work, i can't get fired before early june so i have to keep the job until then.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao said:
HB8.5SKINNY gets mad excited and hugs me every time she sees me, hb7straight is still all stalker status over me and comes and talks to me whenever she can. Other than that, i'm really trying to cut down on the socializing at work, i can't get fired before early june so i have to keep the job until then.
Saving up for Az?

Either way, work IS more important.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerix said:
Saving up for Az?

Either way, work IS more important.
Well i have enough for all expenses in Arizona for a couple months, but i NEED to have a job for this ROP class I'm taking in school, so if i lose my job i get dropped from the class.