DJ Sadao

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man, sh*t tests galore with that MILF. A lesser man would have crumbled under the fake number TWICE sh*t. glad you didnt :)

It seems like she is determined to win this game. Maybe you should just say 21 or something. This game is getting kinda old anyway. Let the baby have her.....c0ck ;)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lebRambo said:
oh man, sh*t tests galore with that MILF. A lesser man would have crumbled under the fake number TWICE sh*t. glad you didnt :)

It seems like she is determined to win this game. Maybe you should just say 21 or something. This game is getting kinda old anyway. Let the baby have her.....c0ck ;)
I agree, gonna just tell her that tomorrow. I'm totally not down with chicks trying to play games though, puts her in control in a sense.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it does put her in control if you dont put up a fight. You did put up a fight, and a good one at that. you let her know that you're not a chump.

I'll be interested to hear how this turns out. We talk and theorize and sh*t but the fact of the matter is that every situation is different, and thats what makes this stuff so interesting :)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lebRambo said:
it does put her in control if you dont put up a fight. You did put up a fight, and a good one at that. you let her know that you're not a chump.

I'll be interested to hear how this turns out. We talk and theorize and sh*t but the fact of the matter is that every situation is different, and thats what makes this stuff so interesting :)
I completely agree, most everyone has a different personality which makes no situation like another. It's very rare that I'll think "this is a textbook situation of..." and know exactly how someone will respond. And you're right, that unpredictability is what makes these "approaches" and "DJ'ing," very fun.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you da man. Props.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u're good. but don't get a fathead now. hahah. i'm looking forward to the sex scene with u and the bakery girl.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, as much as I love approach journals, they sometimes turn into a circle jerk. :)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, well, desperation is very very unattractive as we all know, and this is exactly what happened with HB7bakery. I'm a pretty spontaneous person and I don't enjoy making plans, especially for something like sex. She told me a while ago that she'd have the house to herself for a few days this week and was down for me to come by and fvck her. Now this is cool and all, but she kept on talking about it every day and became very very desperate to the point of where it was going to be a pity fvck on my part. I was still gonna stop by and do my thing but either way I really wouldn't have cared, the attraction I once had towards her is almost 100% gone after all the desperation. Now, last night she sends me a text...

HB7bakery: It's too bad you don't get picture messages. I'm taking hot pictures.
Me: Just for the hell of it? And btw yes I do get picture messages.

She sends a picture of herself in panties and handcuffs, pretty weird..I don't respond. She sends another text an hour or so later.
HB7bakery: So are you going to fvck me or not, quit being a *****.
Me: Shut the **** up, what are you talking about.
HB7bakery: Did I catch you at a bad time or something?
Me: You told me you were on the rag a couple days ago, so wtf are you talking about.
HB7bakery: I say a lot of things, I have a big mouth. But you know that.
Me: I'm done texting, I don't know who the fvck i'm talking to.

I was really confused, she was calling me a pvssy but also told me she was on her period until Thursday or so. I thought this was her gay (yes gay) male friend texting me pretending to be here, so I was just like 'fvck this sh!t.' I toss her a message today because I think she's off her cycle now and I was going to swing by tonight.
Me: I'm coming by later to chill, ok?
HB7bakery: Oh u Mean u and ur hand arn hanging out today ok. (nice grammar you stupid cvnt.)
Me: Pms eh?

End.

I'm so done with her, any attraction is gone anyway. Time to move on to even hotter chicks that aren't so desperate.

edit: A couple hours later while I'm working out I get new picture mail on my phone. It's HB7bakery again so I don't know wtf kinds of games she is playing but I'm not down with it. http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/?mivt=sEYr498u7558FYT878hh&shareName=MMS_frsthgl

Last edited:

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That slutty clothing is pretty hot though. But do what you think is right.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Late night # close over AOL with some chick whom I've spoken no more than 2min with over the last 2 years. She was one of the only chicks online at this hour and I figured why the fvck not.

discreetx11 (12:02:08 AM): who's this
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:03:11 AM): HB7BadonkaDONK whos this
discreetx11 (12:03:31 AM): Sadao
discreetx11 (12:03:39 AM): how do i always forget that heh, i've asked you like 5 times
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:03:43 AM): oh hey
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:03:45 AM): haha i know
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:03:53 AM): i was like hahah this kid again
discreetx11 (12:03:57 AM): what's crackin, why are you up this late young lady
discreetx11 (12:03:58 AM): haha
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:04:09 AM): haha watching mean girls
discreetx11 (12:04:25 AM): you must have pretty bad taste in movies i take it
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:04:33 AM): haha no
discreetx11 (12:04:51 AM): uh huh
discreetx11 (12:05:07 AM): i'll give you a chance to redeem yourself, what's your favorite movie
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:06:28 AM): hmmm
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:06:34 AM): i dont really have a favorite lol
discreetx11 (12:06:50 AM): wow
discreetx11 (12:06:51 AM): you lose
discreetx11 (12:07:03 AM): how's it feel loser
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:07:23 AM): pretty crummy
discreetx11 (12:07:31 AM): thought so
discreetx11 (12:09:07 AM): i'm going to harass you more, so i don't forget who HB7BadonkaDONK is
discreetx11 (12:09:15 AM): so be prepared
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:12:46 AM): k
discreetx11 (12:13:19 AM): k? you must be really engaged in that terrible movie huh!
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:14:41 AM): haha its a classic
discreetx11 (12:15:10 AM): i must admit that part in the beginning is funny. where the teacher is talking about a new student from africa and everyone looks at the black chick
discreetx11 (12:15:11 AM): and she's like wtf
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:15:18 AM): lol
discreetx11 (12:16:16 AM): what's your #, i might be forced to take you to a REAL movie
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:16:54 AM): lol 309 5222
discreetx11 (12:17:40 AM): ****er, i wish my number had 3 digits in a row of all the same number. I'm always forgetting mine cause it's all these cracked out random numbers
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:17:49 AM): haha
discreetx11 (12:18:36 AM): so who is the real rHB7BadonkaDONK, still doing cheer or whatever. if i remember correctly
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:19:04 AM): nope not anymore
discreetx11 (12:19:10 AM): too hard?
discreetx11 (12:19:16 AM): you quitter
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:19:16 AM): no
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:19:18 AM): too stupid
discreetx11 (12:19:22 AM): oh really
discreetx11 (12:19:35 AM): i agree
discreetx11 (12:19:55 AM): so what's up now that you quit, letting yourself go and all that fun stuff?
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:20:05 AM): haha pretty much
discreetx11 (12:20:21 AM): hmm i might have to erase this number
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:20:38 AM): do what you want with it i guess
discreetx11 (12:20:42 AM): haha
discreetx11 (12:20:52 AM): we shall see!
discreetx11 (12:21:15 AM): it's ok i'm buff enough for the both of us
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:21:31 AM): lol
discreetx11 (12:21:39 AM): haha
discreetx11 (12:25:09 AM): gonna crasshhhh, have fun with your rest of the night
HB7BadonkaDONK (12:25:14 AM): yeah same

As simple as that.

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much text book right there. Great job man... hopefully she was paying attention and not too into the movie to appreciate it. Only thing I might have changed was the stuff about liking her phone number, just seemed a little boring to me is all. Maybe something like 'do I need to try this now to make sure this number is real?'. Anyway, really doesn't matter either way long as the conversation doesn't die and you didn't let it.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB7bakery, you fvcked up man. Desperation in a chick a turn off? Make her beg for the c0ck you pvssy! omg I could have alot of fun with that chick.

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desperation is TOTALLY a turn off. Sadao you did the right thing as long as it felt right.

Why do you think AFC guys get no pvssy? Desperation. It works the opposite way too.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
HB7bakery, you fvcked up man. Desperation in a chick a turn off? Make her beg for the c0ck you pvssy! omg I could have alot of fun with that chick.
Nah dude, there is a different between a chick really wanting your **** and a chick that seems so desperate for anything to enter inside her. It's almost a disgusting feeling and I don't really want to be a part of it.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kwello said:
Desperation is TOTALLY a turn off. Sadao you did the right thing as long as it felt right.

Why do you think AFC guys get no pvssy? Desperation. It works the opposite way too.
Exactly. I've been thinking of the situation backwards, and what she did is pretty much NORMAL for an AFC, I couldn't imagine having to deal with that day after day if I was a chick.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, rejecting pvssy doesnt make you into a pvssy. I think it makes you the opposite! Hell, I couldnt turn down easy pvssy. It would take a man with some solid gold balls to do that i reckon.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Need to get back on track, shooting for one approach a day. Hopefully this thing will get updated daily with more FRESH approaches rather than these same regurgitated chicks.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So today I manned up and finally got to approach HB8.5SKINNY.

Was walking around doing nothing as usual and I see her standing alone just cutting some paper. So I figured that this couldn't be a BETTER situation for me.

Me: Hey I don't think I've even met you yet.
HB8.5SKINNY: No i don't think so.
Me: Well what's your name?
HB8.5SKINNY: HB8.5SKINNY.
Me: Oh nice to meet you, I'm Sadao.
HB8.5SKINNY: Nice to meet you too.
Me: So what are you doing.
HB8.5SKINNY: Just cutting out some coupons, i'm really bored.
Me: Yea looks exciting.
HB8.5SKINNY: Yea, what are you doing?
Me: Oh nothing, I just finished some ****.
HB8.5SKINNY: Oh, well I want to help you.
Me: With what?
HB8.5SKINNY: Anything.
Me: Haha, ok well if I'm doing anything i'll come get you.
HB8.5SKINNY: Ok.

Seems that her EC and the IOI's i've been getting were pretty legit, she seems very interested. We continue to chat and hang out throughout the day and I'm getting a good vibe all day, but she did overhear from some of the other b!tches that I hit on everyone and that I think i'm the sh!t, so that wasn't good. Would seem that I'm starting to get that sort of reputation and it may start blowing up in my face. So anyway, the conversations throughout the day aren't really worth mentioning and I can't quite remember them either, but as i'm leaving...

HB8.5SKINNY: Are you leaving????
Me: Yup, 8-5. Why, what time are you off?
HB8.5SKINNY: 6.
Me: Oh cool, so are you gonna give me your number?
HB8.5SKINNY: Nope.
Me: Hahaha, why not?
HB8.5SKINNY: I've already given it out too many times today.
Me: How many?
HB8.5SKINNY: Three haha.
Me: Wtf, to customers walking through or what.
HB8.5SKINNY: Haha no, friends.
Me: Oh I see.
HB8.5SKINNY: Yeaaa.
Me: Well I'm not going to ask again.
HB8.5SKINNY: Ok, your loss.

Seemed to be a b!tch there towards the end, but that last statement suggests that she would have given it to me another day or something. Rather than saying I wouldn't ask again, I should have said that I may or may not ask again. I normally wouldn't care, and I still really don't, but she's so fvckin hot!

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea sounds like it was potential for you there, but you know the 'mistake' you made with the "i wont ask again" (its not really a mistake, just an obstacle for now)

The "I gave it out 2 three people already" sounds like she is trying to Display High Value to you. She has wat seemed like interest in you, this one is far from over.

Nice to see a journal poppin off.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
yea sounds like it was potential for you there, but you know the 'mistake' you made with the "i wont ask again" (its not really a mistake, just an obstacle for now)

The "I gave it out 2 three people already" sounds like she is trying to Display High Value to you. She has wat seemed like interest in you, this one is far from over.

Nice to see a journal poppin off.
Thanks a lot man, I hadn't even thought of that. I thought it was a little fishy since she said she wasn't giving it to customers yet she had been there since 9am. Gonna take her to lunch tomorrow so we'll see how things go.

I also tracked down an old elementary school 'sweetheart' from like 3rd to 5th grade haha. Gonna chat it up with her and see how things are (she's a runway model now.)