Dealing with dry spell

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

It’s been 3 years or more since I last logged into my profile and boy a lot has happened over time. I generally focused a lot on developing my business and also put much more work in myself as well (better training plan,better diet,travelling etc).

Anyway, I would say that last year was my most successful year when it comes to hookups and switching plates. Never in my life I slept with more than 10 girls in a span of 12 months. However, recently I got into some kind of a dry spell. Usually, I’m having sex at least every 3 weeks for the past 4 years but now it’s been three months and I’m slowly loosing my sh1t.

Truth I did have couple of opportunities with 4s,5s but I promised myself I wouldn’t bang just anything.

Just wanted to hear your thoughts how do you handle when dry spells occur?

Glad to be back and also I hope everyone is doing great, OG Dons and new ones as well.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on being focused on your journey to improvement
I will say this, when I was your age I had no qualms of going the slumpbuster route (4s) however after that I felt shytty and would be ashamed of myself.
IMO the best thing to do is hit the field, utilize anything you can to meet women you are attracted too i.e. social circle, OLD, going out summer time boat parties, etc

Slumpbusting is fun until post-orgasm lmfao

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Romanemp22
I lean into it. Every time I feel horny I do 30 push ups or 15 pull ups, and I don't masturbate. I make it incredibly hard for my body so that there is no choice but to evolve into a more fit, more attractive version of myself. This gives me absolute control in any flirty situation. The one thing a woman thinks she can control me with, sex, is something I'm constantly fine with abstaining from because I've developed healthy outlets for that energy, and those outlets only make me more attractive. While I prefer that she spread her legs, I really could not give a fuuck if she pulls away. I'll just bang out a few sets and feel great, then talk to the next girl that's eye-fuucking me.

My approach might be more intense than most, but I've grown to genuinely enjoy controlled suffering. Be antifragile and you are unstoppable.

If there are no interested girls then I'll find new circles and try new groups until there are. All of these new circles are primarily for skill development or to network. Women are the bonus, not the main goal.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on being focused on your journey to improvement
I will say this, when I was your age I had no qualms of going the slumpbuster route (4s) however after that I felt shytty and would be ashamed of myself.
IMO the best thing to do is hit the field, utilize anything you can to meet women you are attracted too i.e. social circle, OLD, going out summer time boat parties, etc

Slumpbusting is fun until post-orgasm lmfao
Agree, I slept with few girls last summer I didn’t quite like and post nut clarity hits like crazy.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Romanemp22
I lean into it. Every time I feel horny I do 30 push ups or 15 pull ups, and I don't masturbate. I make it incredibly hard for my body so that there is no choice but to evolve into a more fit, more attractive version of myself. This gives me absolute control in any flirty situation. The one thing a woman thinks she can control me with, sex, is something I'm constantly fine with abstaining from because I've developed healthy outlets for that energy, and those outlets only make me more attractive. While I prefer that she spread her legs, I really could not give a fuuck if she pulls away. I'll just bang out a few sets and feel great, then talk to the next girl that's eye-fuucking me.

My approach might be more intense than most, but I've grown to genuinely enjoy controlled suffering. Be antifragile and you are unstoppable.

If there are no interested girls then I'll find new circles and try new groups until there are. All of these new circles are primarily for skill development or to network. Women are the bonus, not the main goal.
That sounds like a decent method to snap out of it. No matter the dry spell I’m controlling myself not to put pvssy on pedestal or to show any signs of desperation. I guess it happens to everyone from time to time.

I have a date tonight with a woman I know for some time through some business ventures,she’s older than me a lot but I think she can be nice plate. We’ll see.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with being a high standards man in 2024 is unless you have the lifestyle to match you are going to go on some very long dry spells which by default kind of reduces your value because every woman you're desperately trying to impress because you want sex

Even if you're not consciously in this Frame

sub conciously you will display subtle clues of a man that is not having sex and women will pick up on them especially beautiful girls

I went on a 6 month dry spell last year and it was hard work I was talking to women like a nervous school boy

this is a dangerous rut to get into because the only way out is doing A LOT of cold approaches which naturally most men do not like doing

a year later I've lost count how many I've done probably over 1000 approaches

What I realised is you actually need sex with average girls too prepare you for the baddies , I've slept with 6 women in the last 4 months none are what I would describe as incredible but the flow of regular sex and having females desiring you is ESSENTIAL

As I said earlier women have a brilliant sense for when a man is having sex

I'm also starting to notice hotter girls are now giving me IOI's as if I am radiating sexual energy or something

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with being a high standards man in 2024 is unless you have the lifestyle to match you are going to go on some very long dry spells which by default kind of reduces your value because every woman you're desperately trying to impress because you want sex

Even if you're not consciously in this Frame

sub conciously you will display subtle clues of a man that is not having sex and women will pick up on them especially beautiful girls

I went on a 6 month dry spell last year and it was hard work I was talking to women like a nervous school boy

this is a dangerous rut to get into because the only way out is doing A LOT of cold approaches which naturally most men do not like doing

a year later I've lost count how many I've done probably over 1000 approaches

What I realised is you actually need sex with average girls too prepare you for the baddies , I've slept with 6 women in the last 4 months none are what I would describe as incredible but the flow of regular sex and having females desiring you is ESSENTIAL

As I said earlier women have a brilliant sense for when a man is having sex

I'm also starting to notice hotter girls are now giving me IOI's as if I am radiating sexual energy or something
What you'll eventually ask yourself after enough casual lays is 'what is the point?' It makes no difference how hot they are, what would your life become if you spent four hours a day having random casual sex?

Time is valuable, and if you're spending it having sex with a woman you see no future with, then what are you doing? I'll tell you, you're taking time away from more valuable pursuits. The only consolation you can really give yourself is to treat casual sex as an artistic hobby where you express yourself for a short-term release. But that's just it, a consolation, anything more significant is built outside the bedroom.

You'll become pickier with your time, and not care about fumbling baddies. If she understands your world and you genuinely enjoy each others time then she'll stick around.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did these TEN women go?
This is where I’m trying to take a stab in the dark regarding this. If you laid down the pipe proper and you had conversation flow with any of those 10 then its a guarantee that atleast 2 will hit you up even a year later for some spaced-out clandestine booty calls.

OP, hit them up and re-open that lead. Atleast one of those 10 had to be some good pvssy.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where I’m trying to take a stab in the dark regarding this. If you laid down the pipe proper and you had conversation flow with any of those 10 then its a guarantee that atleast 2 will hit you up even a year later for some spaced-out clandestine booty calls.

OP, hit them up and re-open that lead. Atleast one of those 10 had to be some good pvssy.
I actually did that with two of those plates earlier when I got very horny but now I don’t think they’ll reply because now they know I was only after sex with them.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, I would say that last year was my most successful year when it comes to hookups and switching plates. Never in my life I slept with more than 10 girls in a span of 12 months. However, recently I got into some kind of a dry spell. Usually, I’m having sex at least every 3 weeks for the past 4 years but now it’s been three months and I’m slowly loosing my sh1t.
How many of these women did you sleep with more than once? Do you know how to hold on to a woman once you got her?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of these women did you sleep with more than once? Do you know how to hold on to a woman once you got her?
With most of them it was 2-3 times,with some of them it was only once as it was only one night stand. Also, with some it was only once because the sex was not very good with them,and I got serious post nut clarity once we finished. With others sex was amazing and you can go on and on.

Also,three of those girls I dated for some time but eventually it didn’t worked out after some time,nothing related to sex it was just a lot of character difference etc.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With most of them it was 2-3 times,with some of them it was only once as it was only one night stand. Also, with some it was only once because the sex was not very good with them,and I got serious post nut clarity once we finished. With others sex was amazing and you can go on and on.

Also,three of those girls I dated for some time but eventually it didn’t worked out after some time,nothing related to sex it was just a lot of character difference etc.
So you see you have some work to do on yourself in order to attract a better class of women.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you see you have some work to do on yourself in order to attract a better class of women.
Agree, most of these girls I meet through instagram or businesses, not many through cold approaches and that’s my mistake. You can’t meet quality women through instagram dms.