Dating is for Losers

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
I don't date anymore.

Let me explain why.

1. Dating is so fawkin tyical, wanna take her to the movies? Congratulations, dipsh!t you are just like all the other guys she has met. Why don't you just toss in some teddy bears and flowers while yer at it? Who knows, you just might get lucky and get a peck on the cheek when you drop her off at home before curfew. :rolleyes:

2. Most of the time, you are expected to pay for her food/movie/whatever. This already puts you in the frame of being her supplicant/provider. Fawk that! I always go dutch or make her ass pay, these b!tches want gender equality? Fine by me!

3. Too time consuming. Dinner, Movie, a stroll through the park. Man I don't wanna go thru all that sh!t just for a piece of ass! Time is money and I am too cheap of a bastard to waste it.

So how is it that I am screwing several beautiful women right now and haven't taken a single one of them on a "date"?

Simple. I just live my life and take them along for the ride.

Sometimes I will take them on errands with me, or go shopping, that way I kill two birds with one stone, I get some of my personal sh!t taken care of and at the same time I get to see if this girl is worth my time. Basically I treat them like they are already my girlfriends and we are already past the bullsh!t dating phase.

A brief list of places I have taken my girls on our first "date"

- Laundromat
- Post Office
- Supermarket
- Clothing Store
- Pharmacy (to buy condoms)
- Pet Store (Awwwww look at the lil puppy-wuppy! Now suck my d!ck b!tch!)

You get the picture. No matter where we go, I always manage to get them to my house at some point to pick up something, drop something off, etc. 9 times out of 10, if they end up at my house, they get the c0ck.

That's right, while most guys are contemplating whether or not they should pull that lame-ass yawn move at the movie theater, I am busy plowing into her ass doggystyle, calling her a filthy slvt and blowing my load all over her face.

Some food 4 thought.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the idea of taking her on errands. I've done that before, and that's a good idea - hanging out with her in an everyday, non-pick up environment put her at ease, adn decreases her ASD significantly. You can alwasy use 'Day 2' dates to put her "in tha mood". It makes her see you as a human being, not some predator.

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jajajaja, I laughed my arse off reading this post!!

I was already planning to meet girls but in a more casual fashion ("Slipstreamer´s cold approach" thread) because I haven´t tried it before and it could do the trick.

Thanks for this post!!!

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a REALLY good thing to do. It's fucking $MONEY$.

Make YOUR place the Day2 base of operations. Meet there, kino, go to your activity (walking, playground, etc), go back home, escalate kino, change clothes, go to your next activity, go back home, escalate kino even more, change clothes, go to your final activity, and then take her home and fuck her. (Credit Styles).

EVERY TIME you go on an activity AND when you go home acts as a MINI-DATE. So in ONE DAY, you've taken her out THREE TIMES (which a lot of girls say they only put out on the THIRD DATE, HAHAHAAHAHA!).

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Eh, it depends. If it's somewhere I really want to go, I don't have much trouble with taking a girl "on a date." There are some movies I wanted to see anyway...beats going alone. :p

As far as doing "typical" date sh!t, yeah, I don't really relish the idea. I DO find myself, after a while, wondering "gee, we've gone to shoot pool, we've gone to a movie, we've played mini-golf, where can I take her next?" And that DOES feel like a weak position. But if you start getting TOO lazy with trying to just bring them to your house for sex, they DO catch on to that. Which may not be bad...it depends on what they (and YOU) are in the game for.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the girl and how long youve known her.......if youve just met a girl or got her # and in the next couple of days you call her and be like " hey you want to go shopping, or do laundry with me?" ive never tried that but i predict most will say no.

and im with you on the typical dating ****....the movie and dinner....but theres a lot more you could do and not have to rely on going shopping or going to do the laundry

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
if youve just met a girl or got her # and in the next couple of days you call her and be like " hey you want to go shopping, or do laundry with me?" ive never tried that but i predict most will say no.
why don't u try to command her instead of asking, ie : i want to see you, come to my place OR i am going to do laundry/shopping/whatever and i want you with me... If said in a strong frame, she wo'nt resist unless she really has something important going on.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not going to disagree with you bc i personally never gone out, met a girl and commanded her to go with me to do my laundry or go grocery shopping....it might work, it might not... have you done it?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, the truth is if you do #1,2,3 you will never get a relationship. I used to believe that "equality in paying for dinners" or whatever is the right thing. The problem with that is, the girl will see you only as a friend..not as a provider/protector of her.

After I started paying completely for dinners and some of the entertainment costs (movies, rollercoasters, etc) - the girls that I've dated responded to me more in a gf/bf manner rather than as a casual friend.

Just know when to bend and when not to and you're set.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Dude, the truth is if you do #1,2,3 you will never get a relationship. I used to believe that "equality in paying for dinners" or whatever is the right thing. The problem with that is, the girl will see you only as a friend..not as a provider/protector of her.

After I started paying completely for dinners and some of the entertainment costs (movies, rollercoasters, etc) - the girls that I've dated responded to me more in a gf/bf manner rather than as a casual friend.

Just know when to bend and when not to and you're set.
What do you mean, "responded in a more bf/gf manner"? Does this mean you've gotten further with them sexually? Or they've just started feeling guilty for taking you on a trip for your cash and are trying to compensate you by acting all "girly"?

I always pay for the "main" activity on a date. If we go to a movie, I pay for tickets, for example. Any food or sh!t she wants, though, that's on her. If we go out drinking, I'll buy her drinks within reason (for example if she's drinking something inexpensive, I'm not going to pitch a fit over it), but if she wants to start taking shots, she's buying. (I've learned THAT lesson pretty hard. :D ) And I make sure she buys me at least ONE round every once in a while.

Millionaires and rock/rap stars out there pay for everything, buy girls expensive drinks, expensive jewelry, etc, and THEY still get laid.

It's because the money isn't a thing to them. They NEVER buy a girl things to try to get bargaining leverage sexually...they buy those things because they can. They know there are a hundred women waiting in line if this girl shows the least lack of appreciation or any indication that she's starting to "expect" gifts in exchange for sex.

You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so true!
exceleent stuff donny ronny

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
DorkBoy, she only sees you as a friend because you are not being SEXUAL around her! As far as relationships are concerned, yeah I do pay sometimes, but only if the woman actually deserves it, which is rare!
Originally posted by JT47319
EVERY TIME you go on an activity AND when you go home acts as a MINI-DATE. So in ONE DAY, you've taken her out THREE TIMES (which a lot of girls say they only put out on the THIRD DATE, HAHAHAAHAHA!).
LMAO! :p :p :p

I absolutely LOVE this!

Nice to see some quality posters elevatin the forum these days.

Keep em comin JT!

-Primus 1-

Reaction score
Wow! Those are great things for an AFC to do to try to prove that he's not an AFC.
Originally posted by Don Ronny
1. Dating is so fawkin tyical, wanna take her to the movies? Congratulations, dipsh!t you are just like all the other guys she has met. Why don't you just toss in some teddy bears and flowers while yer at it? Who knows, you just might get lucky and get a peck on the cheek when you drop her off at home before curfew. :rolleyes:
No Sir, Im afraid not.

When she meets me she knows in the first 2 minuets that I am not another typical loser guy. I have all of the qualities that women are looking for in a man and they know it as soon as they meet me. I can take her anywhere I want and it isn't going to change her opinion of me one bit. Her opinion of me is based on my attitude, personality and social value, not where I take her out on a date. Hell, we could go to the sewer treatment plant and smell the fumes and she would still be all over me at the end of the night because I have all of the qualities that she is looking for in a guy and cant find anywhere else. Apparently you don't if you're only getting a peck on the cheek when you take her to the movies.

2. Most of the time, you are expected to pay for her food/movie/whatever. This already puts you in the frame of being her supplicant/provider. Fawk that! I always go dutch or make her ass pay, these b!tches want gender equality? Fine by me!
Wrong again.

As the man it is your obligation to pay for at least the first date. When I pay for dinner, I expect nothing in return from her. It is a formality and is by no means supplicative. I am still the selector, she knows that I am taking her out to evaluate her to see if she meets my standards and I will pay for her dinner and tickets while I do it.

You're coming from the complete opposite position of trying to prove yourself as a man, whereas I am coming from the position of qualifying her to see if she meets my standards. I already have her approval long before we go on a date so being a gentleman and paying for her or taking her out to a movie is totally insignificant and completely irrelevant in her choosing to be with me.

KingPinp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

Originally posted by -Primus 1-
Wow! Those are great things for an AFC to do to try to prove that he's not an AFC.

No Sir, Im afraid not.

When she meets me she knows in the first 2 minuets that I am not another typical loser guy. I have all of the qualities that women are looking for in a man and they know it as soon as they meet me. I can take her anywhere I want and it isn't going to change her opinion of me one bit. Her opinion of me is based on my attitude, personality and social value, not where I take her out on a date. Hell, we could go to the sewer treatment plant and smell the fumes and she would still be all over me at the end of the night because I have all of the qualities that she is looking for in a guy and cant find anywhere else. Apparently you don't if you're only getting a peck on the cheek when you take her to the movies.

Wrong again.

As the man it is your obligation to pay for at least the first date. When I pay for dinner, I expect nothing in return from her. It is a formality and is by no means supplicative. I am still the selector, she knows that I am taking her out to evaluate her to see if she meets my standards and I will pay for her dinner and tickets while I do it.

You're coming from the complete opposite position of trying to prove yourself as a man, whereas I am coming from the position of qualifying her to see if she meets my standards. I already have her approval long before we go on a date so being a gentleman and paying for her or taking her out to a movie is totally insignificant and completely irrelevant in her choosing to be with me.
I dont mean to be the RON defender, but you sir are a dip****, if you recognize his approach as simply different then you are admitting that you are wasting money and accomplishing the same thing. If you arent, and you think you are doing something different then you are either blessed with incredible looks which allows women to overlook the fact that ur a dipsh!t or they know ur a dip**** and u dont get any either.

Meffid Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
ooooo...verbal pimp slap by the KingPimp himself...lol..im just teasin

Meff

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls need tellin what they want...

Don't *****foot... you know you ain't with no girl to talk or watch Lost in Translation at the movies, you only do the **** that she wants because you think it will get you into her knickers... wrong it'll only get you into her knickers if she feels like it, and when she has just finished watchin her girly flick she's got all thoughts of love etc etc in her mind rather than gettin **** from a guy she met a couple of days ago... she wants **** from a long term BF now

So tell her how the day is gonna be, not "Do you want to" this, that and whatever... lay a plan down to her of what you want to do havin some consideration that she's gonna be doin these things too, then if changes need to be made, they can be... but 90% of the time it all remains the same and you're doin what you want not what the chick wants... and when you're doin what you want, and she's doin it with you, then you usually get what you want at the end of it

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Originally posted by Don Ronny
I don't date anymore.

Let me explain why.

3. Too time consuming. Dinner, Movie, a stroll through the park. Man I don't wanna go thru all that sh!t just for a piece of ass! Time is money and I am too cheap of a bastard to waste it.

So how is it that I am screwing several beautiful women right now and haven't taken a single one of them on a "date"?

Simple. I just live my life and take them along for the ride.

Sometimes I will take them on errands with me, or go shopping, that way I kill two birds with one stone, I get some of my personal sh!t taken care of and at the same time I get to see if this girl is worth my time. Basically I treat them like they are already my girlfriends and we are already past the bullsh!t dating phase.

A brief list of places I have taken my girls on our first "date"

- Laundromat
- Post Office
- Supermarket
- Clothing Store
- Pharmacy (to buy condoms)
- Pet Store (Awwwww look at the lil puppy-wuppy! Now suck my d!ck b!tch!)

You get the picture. No matter where we go, I always manage to get them to my house at some point to pick up something, drop something off, etc. 9 times out of 10, if they end up at my house, they get the c0ck.

That's right, while most guys are contemplating whether or not they should pull that lame-ass yawn move at the movie theater, I am busy plowing into her ass doggystyle, calling her a filthy slvt and blowing my load all over her face.

Some food 4 thought.
^ I completely agree. I realized I do the same thing except I never really noticed it. I actually just wanted to stay busy, so I tackled as many things as I could. An advantage to what you are saying is that it makes you look like a busy person with aims in your life. Nice.

-Primus 1-

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

Originally posted by KingPinp
I dont mean to be the RON defender, but you sir are a dip****, if you recognize his approach as simply different then you are admitting that you are wasting money and accomplishing the same thing. If you arent, and you think you are doing something different then you are either blessed with incredible looks which allows women to overlook the fact that ur a dipsh!t or they know ur a dip**** and u dont get any either.
Ha-Ha! Why? Because I can be a nice guy and get laid just as fast? Because Im not immature? Because I dont have to be a prick to impress women? Because I can get what I want without having to play these silly little games?

My point is that if you've got what women are looking for in a man then you dont have to worry about being supplicative or looking weak just because you paid for her dinner or took her to a movie. If you think taking a girl out to do your laundry or go condom shopping makes you macho then more power to you pal. You sound like a real winner.

KingPinp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

Originally posted by -Primus 1-
Ha-Ha! Why? Because I can be a nice guy and get laid just as fast? Because Im not immature? Because I dont have to be a prick to impress women? Because I can get what I want without having to play these silly little games?

My point is that if you've got what women are looking for in a man then you dont have to worry about being supplicative or looking weak just because you paid for her dinner or took her to a movie. If you think taking a girl out to do your laundry or go condom shopping makes you macho then more power to you pal. You sound like a real winner.
So what are you saying? you are so cool, yay you, the rest of us suck because we pull few levers to get our way. Are you done now?

Lets me see if i can give u a proper example. Suppose you were so attractive or rich that i dont know you could **** on some girls dress on a date and still have her bang you. Would you get on this board and critic us.... probably cause thats what you are doing now.

-Primus 1-

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dating is for Losers

Originally posted by KingPinp
So what are you saying? you are so cool, yay you, the rest of us suck because we pull few levers to get our way. Are you done now?

Lets me see if i can give u a proper example. Suppose you were so attractive or rich that i dont know you could **** on some girls dress on a date and still have her bang you. Would you get on this board and critic us.... probably cause thats what you are doing now.

No no no no! Thats not what Im saying at all.

You guys sit on these message boards and listen to all of these other guys telling you that you have to be ****y and funny, use neg hits, use heavy kino, be an alpha male and all of that other garbage but you dont need all of that to pull women. When your confidance, self esteem and self respect are high enough you just dont need that stuff anymore. I just isnt necessary to achieve you goals.

My game = confidance, self respect, self esteem and nice guy............and it works.