Date with a lawyer tomorrow!!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some of you are taking little things WAY too seriously.

I don't know how to describe innocent flirting to you any better than I already did, some people may not get it. Flirting IS being friendly, so maybe we will just stick to calling it friendly. Some flirting is with the intention of showing attraction, other flirting is with the intention to tease and be funny. To not be able to tell the difference would show an insecurity on YOUR part.

The phone thing would be a red flag, but she WAS drunk, and she could have just been having fun with him. I know that last week when a guy I am seeing went through MY phone while I was not around, I was not happy. That goes from playing around, to being perhaps seriously and irrationally insecure. But in this case she was drunk, and it shouldn't be a deal breaker.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, I'd like to hear what happens on the next date. Are you still planning on going out with her on Sunday MNIN?

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
my cell dropped on the sofa and when I came back SHE WENT THROUGH IT and was questioning me about the girls that were in my phone.
That's a deal breaker. That should've been the end of the night AND time to throw away her number.
Hm.. no. She did it openly, so it´s more like the chick was spitting C+F at him by openly/ playfully frisking his phone. I wouldn´t like it either, but no reason to throw her out, IMHO.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be the most over analyzed thread for a simple date I have ever seen on this forum. Much of it from the OP.

It was a date. You had fun. You both seemed to like each other.
Go on another. See if you have more fun. If so, escalate. If not, eject.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
This has to be the most over analyzed thread for a simple date I have ever seen on this forum. Much of it from the OP.
I agree. Way too much analysis, but MNIN has actually done a good job of staying out of it I think. He's normally the one on here instigating it.

It was a date. You had fun. You both seemed to like each other.
Go on another. See if you have more fun. If so, escalate. If not, eject.
This was my original advice for him, but that post he made about her going through his phone completely changed my opinion. Sorry, but that is a clear indication that this chick is a head case, and MNIN has a very bad track record with girls who are BPDs. Read his posts about the New Years Eve girl.

I know he has a tendency to fall for chicks pretty quickly and pretty hard, and I think if he fell for this broad a repeat of the New Years Eve incident would be in his future.

Reaction score
LOL she dumped me! Check this out. Should I reply?

"You are just awesomely funny! I think you're a really cool guy, and I had a lot of fun on our date. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable; I can get a little carried away. I hate to say this, but I don't really think that this has any potential. You are cute and funny, but in the end, I'm not sure that we are particularly compatible. Hope you understand.

I wish you the best of luck!"

Reaction score
I guess just not replying is best? There has to be something funny and non-bitter I can say.

I knew this would happen.. if I hit it last night it would have been a ONS just like the computer programmer a couple years ago.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Don't reply. You shouldn't even have her number anymore. Why reply? You need to have the last word?

It was doomed from the start. Good riddance.

She did it openly, so its more like the chick was spitting C+F at him
The phone dropped on the sofa when MNIN went to the bathroom.'
After he returned, she starts going through the phone...

And you don't think that's what she was doing WHILE he was in the bathroom? She had already gone through it and was waiting for him to return so she could interrogate him. She just made it look like she only did it when he came out of the bathroom, like it was accidental.

I don't know how to describe innocent flirting to you any better than I already did
Problem is, you believe that flirting is an innocent act, when there's more to it than you think. With all due respect, you trying to get me to see that flirting is simply innocent is like a kid trying to convince me that there really is a Santa Claus.

Way too much analysis...
We have to break it down some to help the guy instead of simply giving vague direction.

MNIM, this is a success for you. Unlike the last go 'round, time invested was minimal. She quickly showed you several flags, indicating that she wasn't that interested and didn't have much respect for you and that she had serious issues. Where you need to work on is understanding it when it happens in front of your eyes and disconnecting yourself from this "hanging on" mentality where you don't walk when it happens and are unable to cut it off until you're dumped, where even then you want to keep it going.

Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
The phone dropped on the sofa when MNIN went to the bathroom.'
After he returned, she starts going through the phone...

And you don't think that's what she was doing WHILE he was in the bathroom? She had already gone through it and was waiting for him to return so she could interrogate him. She just made it look like she only did it when he came out of the bathroom, like it was accidental.
This is what happened. We were making out and my phone dropped on the sofa. I went to the bathroom. I came back, my phone was still on the sofa. I never saw her touch it. Then she starts drilling me saying girls names that are in my phone, and I'm like "you went through my phone??"

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As this tread progressed. I read of several examples in which MNIN misread numerous signs from the lawyer. She toyed with him all along, went out on a date because it is more fun than sitting on her couch with a pizza, and got a little touchy at his place (oh, let's not forget the buzz she got from flirting with the waiter)
This is frequent behavior with some women who are "players" in their own way. They do dating as a kind of lightweight recreation.

I cannot read any signs of interest from her. She had a little fun with MNIN and now does not want any more. End of story.

The mistake he made was not asking her to leave after she scrolled thru his phone. And her answered her about the other chicks when she "put him on the stand". !
If he had dumped her a$$ after the phone invasion, he would have,at least, be walking around now with his pride intact now.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should text or email her back and say "is it because I wouldn't let you hit it? I'm old fashioned! I don't put out until the second date..."

Lol. I think you should reply with a c+f like that, and don't let it seem like it got to you. You did have a good time, right? If you don't respond at all you will seem bitter.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
The mistake he made was not asking her to leave after she scrolled thru his phone. And her answered her about the other chicks when she "put him on the stand". !
If he had dumped her a$$ after the phone invasion, he would have,at least, be walking around now with his pride intact now.
Just because MNIN didn't "dump her a$$" first doesn't mean he lost his pride. He did A-OK, and he should be fine with himself. Sometimes compatibility just isn't there! Sometimes other factors are in play. As long as he feels like he did everything right, he should be happy with himself.

Some of you b!tch and moan about how chicks flake out and here you have a mature woman keeping it real, and the advice is to "dump her @ss" first? Grow up!

And not all of us are in agreement that the phone thing is that big a deal. That is also up to MNIN to decide.

MNIN, even though it didn't work out (for NOW, cuz with my lines I just gave you... you never know ;) ), I give you a :up: for this FR.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimate Player said:
i know im not "mature" because i am 23, but:

MNIN, you learned the ultimate don juan lesson

you MUST fcuk the girl and fcuk her GOOD when the chance is there, otherwise she loses all interest......do you have balls that tell you to fcuk a pvssy when you see it?

you AFC'ed out bigtime

its also very chumpish to analyze all of this with a 6 page thread, you gotta ****ing RELAX and TAKE IT EASY, otherwise you will always lose, ALWAYS LOSE
hey, stranger.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happened. We were making out and my phone dropped on the sofa. I went to the bathroom. I came back, my phone was still on the sofa. I never saw her touch it. Then she starts drilling me
So what are you saying? That while you were in the bathroom, she couldn't have possibly examined your phone? WAKE UP!!!

She saw it there, picked it up, went through it, saw the girl's names, placed it back where she found it, and when you walked out from the bathroom, she then made like, "hmmm, lookie! The phone!"

jophil28, you get it.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimate Player said:
i know im not "mature" because i am 23, but:

MNIN, you learned the ultimate don juan lesson

you MUST fcuk the girl and fcuk her GOOD when the chance is there, otherwise she loses all interest......do you have balls that tell you to fcuk a pvssy when you see it?

you AFC'ed out bigtime

its also very chumpish to analyze all of this with a 6 page thread, you gotta ****ing RELAX and TAKE IT EASY, otherwise you will always lose, ALWAYS LOSE
haha you're right, you aren't mature.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
As this tread progressed. I read of several examples in which MNIN misread numerous signs from the lawyer. She toyed with him all along, went out on a date because it is more fun than sitting on her couch with a pizza, and got a little touchy at his place (oh, let's not forget the buzz she got from flirting with the waiter)
This is frequent behavior with some women who are "players" in their own way. They do dating as a kind of lightweight recreation.

I cannot read any signs of interest from her. She had a little fun with MNIN and now does not want any more. End of story.

im going to stop replying to posts because jophil is always bang on the money.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
You should text or email her back and say "is it because I wouldn't let you hit it? I'm old fashioned! I don't put out until the second date..."

Lol. I think you should reply with a c+f like that, and don't let it seem like it got to you. You did have a good time, right? If you don't respond at all you will seem bitter.

he should reply back with "Objection overuled."

and then say nothing.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
You guys won't believe this, but I have a date with an attorney tomorrow night. Plus I am picking her up at her house and that was her idea. She's divorced too. I don't know anything else about her really except she probably has a very nice house and lives alone.
Feminist-American shemale
Career/status-obsessed attorney
Divorced (failed wife)

3 strikes - you're out, buddy. This date was DOA. You shoulda just hit it & quit it.

You can't turn a Parisite into a housewife.