Credos - my FR journal

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok today I got news from the french chick, really amusing aswell... I really laughed, how do I find these people :crackup:

I recently send her a message:"hey, how come your not sending anymore? =) ow well your choise, ciao"
tonight I got this (2 days later:) "hey... Ye its because we don't talk the same language and you live to far away... It's not funny; I don't know why, but I really like you!"
me:" haha, i find you're response very funny, ok then this is goodbye! ciao!"
she: "you don't understand, I really REALLY like you!! You're a great guy, but its complicated, things went fast with you and you're great... But there's another guy..."
me: "sure, sure, I don't care, best of luck to you, bye"
she: "You're really nice in you're responses aren't you... *(sarcasm <3)* I guess you don't care anymore. Just don't forget I like/love you. bye."

(its all translated so the I like you could be the same as I love you... meh don't really care)

Wierd women, I had my fun with her, she was a good fvck and hopefully she doesn't carry any disease HAHAHA ...

anyway back to real life :cool:. Last week I was walking down the street, and I see this ok looking girl from the gym to I wave at her, but she was going in the different direction. This friday I see her in the gym, she comes over to me and starts talking with me (I've rarely talked to this girl, and it's alwayse me initiating the convo)... She's intrested, I see it at the way she's looking at me. I'm considering going for her number at this moment, but I'm in doubt, I need to higher my standards you know :D I can do better than 6.5! She is a fun, atletic and a nice person, but then I need a mindblowing calibre at this moment in my life, not the average girl...

On the other hand, she isen't ugly so I could go for practice, try becoming friends with a female?
NAAAAAAAH :D

Anyway onwards with the story, now a mate of mine comes to me and my brother told him that my real name is "Butch" (like in pulp fiction, it isen't but the guy completely believed it and thought it was a secret).. Completly impressed this guy is running around laughing and giggling that I have "such" a big secret blablabla (it was fun to see the guy in action really :up:, and because I kept myself so serieus and played along so great he was completly in awe of me)..

Now this girl wants to know the secret (ofcourse she does, she's a women! They're all curious) and she keeps begging me to tell her my secret! (Thus showing ALOT of intrest in me :D) Ofcourse I told her she had to earn to know SUCH a big secret. Here she is asking me how :p I could have done my usual over sexual comment, but this wasen't the type of girl who appreciate... She kept doing excercises near me trying to impress me with what she could do...

Then I got into conversation with my coach about the combustion engine I'm designing and that I'm gonna make next year, that's where she started talking to the guy who was getting all excited by my fictive "REAL" name: Butch. (haha what an idiot, I love it when people are this naïve or when my brother sets up fantastic jokes with turds like this :crackup: I'm still laughing at it while I'm typing it, the guy was getting super excited, really funny!!)

She left with him, lucky he's gay (Serieusly, I really think he is, he even wears pink shirts, where you can see his belly, extremly gay looking :p, God this guy is getting more hilarious by the second )... Maybe I should number close her next time, I'm sure she'll give me her number, considering how much attention she was giving me while she doesn't even know me :up:... Any oppinions on what I should do?

Also: What should I do about "In", I feel nothing for her, she's an HB9 but thats about it, she has the looks period... Maybe I should dump her after he exams, and ask her to be friends instead, considering I don't feel a single emotion for this women. (dump her after the exams, cause I don't want her to ruin her exams for me fcourse)

macfuque

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like your thread, man. you have a lot of fun and don't take yourself or the women too seriously. nor do you follow the "rules" too strictly but rather adapt them to your own instincts and style. seems to me like you are fundamentally comfortable with yourself and not looking for women to validate you and so you hold the frame really well. keep it going.

cherry.jop07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating

Credos said:
Ok tonight I invited this HB7 to my crib for a movie, she's kinda nerdy with some funny sarcasm humor, normally she's rather shy, but I got her to open up a little. Now she's constantly trying to bust my balls, only when I'm drunk she's able to do it without me having a good comeback ;), its fun, I like it. I don't know if I'll try to score with her though, this might be the kinda girl that really is a turn off or the kinda girl I'll get a very big crush on (as in oneitis style...), and I want none of those at this moment, I'm not ready for a relationship and I want my freedom to much at the moment. But we'll see what happens...

Wednesday there's this party at the bar, and the cheerleaders are coming too (cheerleaders in belgium are VERY rare!). I have had my eye on one of em for a while now, but everybody keeps telling me she's a b*tch, a snob and a barby doll(as in she wears a lot of makeup -> ugly in the morning). I'm willing to find that all out myself though and she might be fun/good practice anyway :cool:! I'll keep you guys informed!

Dude! You've left me speechless ;-)...that was a really nice one mate….hope we can pull more of this kind

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
macfuque said:
i like your thread, man. you have a lot of fun and don't take yourself or the women too seriously. nor do you follow the "rules" too strictly but rather adapt them to your own instincts and style. seems to me like you are fundamentally comfortable with yourself and not looking for women to validate you and so you hold the frame really well. keep it going.
Heh thanks mate, practice makes perfect ;), I started of rather bad myself, but during the years I kept Improving :up:

cherry.jop07 said:
Dude! You've left me speechless ;-)...that was a really nice one mate….hope we can pull more of this kind
Hehe that post left you speechless? I wonder what the rest did to you?

Anyway, as of now, the train truely is a sarge place. I mean I made about 5 closes in the same year so far, and I haven't been that much on the train you know :D.

Here I am studying on the train, we make a stop, and this Hb8 sits next to me. she's all silent, sitting on the edge of her seat, it was like she was scared of me (Damn right too!). I completly lost focus, well who wouldn't, try to get contact with an HB8 or keep studying... Decisions, decisions... Easely made for me, hehe. So I'm kinda laughing about the fact that she's sitting so far, and that I know sh*t about the course, and that I will probebly be a fail (I don't care, i have 2 chances, it happens you know). besides, participating is more important than winning (Haha, the funny part is I said that every exam :crackup:). Anyway I got her attention because I'm kinda laughing to myself.

She suddenly initiates a convo, by asking me a question about what was in the text. I told her that she probebly knew better than me what it was. That broke the ice nicely, and we got into a conversation. Lots of blabla, we get at our stop, suddenly she asks me if I know "Di", who happens to be my best mate... Her best friend was his ex, and he cheated on his current GF with her, so we started gossiping, you know it was flawless. Gossip is truely the easiest way to get connected with people. I #-closed her, she started texting me already the next day, asking if I already told him the new gossip I knew. We also decided to meet up after the exams, to gossip some more... We said goodbye, I went for a kiss on the cheek which nearly ended on her mouth :p.

All in all, it seems yet again that exams make it much more easy to get women, they're all stressed and in need of attention... Lucky there are people like me willing to help them out with that problem :up:.

Something extra about the girl, why I'm happy I didn't kiss her on the mouth btw, she STINKed like sigaretes, but really badly, christ... I really hate women that smoke, I really demand that they stop smoking if they want something serieus with me, and even if they wanna kiss, she better make sure she doesn't taste like an ashtray (Not that I know how it tastes :D but a women that just smoked tastes really bad).. She has a BF, which she isen't really intrested in (she already said this)... In her text msges she keeps asking about what I'm doing, I guess she likes me.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About last week, I've been whinning for 4 weeks now that I want a spanish chick considering I like that dark hair, with brown eyes, "Si" when you fvck em and "Ay pappi".... That kinda crap :cool:, anyway, so I'm sitting in this study hall but I'm constantly distracted, you know. HB in front of me, behind me, some friend who keeps babbeling on the right. I gotta bail cause I have to study, so I decide to go to the library, cause that is a silent place too. I get there and sit down, I'm focused, I look in front of me for 1 second, what do I see? 3 Spanish HBs... There goes my focus... As it turned out, it was stacked with foreign exchange students, especially spain and italy (my favorite countries when it comes to good looking women...)

Anyway, that afternoon I had to work on the computer so I sit behind one and again, what do I see, a new spanish HB8. I can't help myself, I keep looking at her, and she's looking back, smiling at me...

Nice I got her attention, I gotta approach... She leaves... Sh*t... Day afterwards, she's sitting there again, great, now I'll approach... Fear starts to work, this is a fvcking library where everybody is silent, everybody will hear me! ------- *start thinking to myself: GET A GRIP MORRON, just go outside, get some air and approach...

*goes outside, gets something to drink, goes back in, sees girl is sitting alone, APPROACHES

me: Hey, ow you're courses are in English, you're not from belgium are you?
She: *smiles at me* hey :), no I'm from spain
me: so what are you studying?
She: *something with food
me: ah ok, so whats your name?
She: Maria
Me: Ok I'm credos, anyway I'll see you later, cause I have to go

I go to my seat, pickup my stuff and go study somewhere else cause I haven't done sh*t these two days, too much distraction. The next day I continue my work on the computer, she sees me, smiles, she's leaving, but she comes to me first...

she: hey!
me: hey how are you Maria?
she: good, are you ready for the exam?
me: TOTALLY not! hehe :up:
she: ow, then study hard!
me: say Marie, you wanna go eat something togheter later, when we're both free?
she: Uh, sure
me: Ok what's your number
*this is where she started acting really nervous
she: Uh, ok............ here...

We text for a while, lots of blabla, I asked her if she wanted to go have lunch on monday... She replies she has plans today(which was friday) and this weekend she's kiting, cya tuesday...
me: Ok, but wanna go have lunch on monday...
she: Hmmm, I don't know yet, I'll let you know on monday...

sigh...................... saturday..... sunday, patience ended so I msg her: You know what, forget about monday, I have beter things to do than hope that somebody will have lunch with me, good luck with your exams maria. ciao

:D Kinda lost my patience there I guess, haven't heard from her since... Anyway, I don't have time for this running around, letting a woman decide my shedule you know? If she wants to join she can, if she doesn't, well then she can fvck off, there's no inbetween here... She either wants to or she doesn't, NO MAYBEs

NEXT! :up:

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
About last week, I've been whinning for 4 weeks now that I want a spanish chick considering I like that dark hair, with brown eyes, "Si" when you fvck em and "Ay pappi".... That kinda crap :cool:, anyway, so I'm sitting in this study hall but I'm constantly distracted, you know. HB in front of me, behind me, some friend who keeps babbeling on the right. I gotta bail cause I have to study, so I decide to go to the library, cause that is a silent place too. I get there and sit down, I'm focused, I look in front of me for 1 second, what do I see? 3 Spanish HBs... There goes my focus... As it turned out, it was stacked with foreign exchange students, especially spain and italy (my favorite countries when it comes to good looking women...)

Anyway, that afternoon I had to work on the computer so I sit behind one and again, what do I see, a new spanish HB8. I can't help myself, I keep looking at her, and she's looking back, smiling at me...

Nice I got her attention, I gotta approach... She leaves... Sh*t... Day afterwards, she's sitting there again, great, now I'll approach... Fear starts to work, this is a fvcking library where everybody is silent, everybody will hear me! ------- *start thinking to myself: GET A GRIP MORRON, just go outside, get some air and approach...

*goes outside, gets something to drink, goes back in, sees girl is sitting alone, APPROACHES

me: Hey, ow you're courses are in English, you're not from belgium are you?
She: *smiles at me* hey :), no I'm from spain
me: so what are you studying?
She: *something with food
me: ah ok, so whats your name?
She: Maria
Me: Ok I'm credos, anyway I'll see you later, cause I have to go

I go to my seat, pickup my stuff and go study somewhere else cause I haven't done sh*t these two days, too much distraction. The next day I continue my work on the computer, she sees me, smiles, she's leaving, but she comes to me first...

she: hey!
me: hey how are you Maria?
she: good, are you ready for the exam?
me: TOTALLY not! hehe :up:
she: ow, then study hard!
me: say Marie, you wanna go eat something togheter later, when we're both free?
she: Uh, sure
me: Ok what's your number
*this is where she started acting really nervous
she: Uh, ok............ here...

We text for a while, lots of blabla, I asked her if she wanted to go have lunch on monday... She replies she has plans today(which was friday) and this weekend she's kiting, cya tuesday...
me: Ok, but wanna go have lunch on monday...
she: Hmmm, I don't know yet, I'll let you know on monday...

sigh...................... saturday..... sunday, patience ended so I msg her: You know what, forget about monday, I have beter things to do than hope that somebody will have lunch with me, good luck with your exams maria. ciao

:D Kinda lost my patience there I guess, haven't heard from her since... Anyway, I don't have time for this running around, letting a woman decide my shedule you know? If she wants to join she can, if she doesn't, well then she can fvck off, there's no inbetween here... She either wants to or she doesn't, NO MAYBEs

NEXT! :up:
You did the right thing Credos, you have to paint a line and let them know you have a life. Keep it up :up:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx drtk

OMG on my way back from the gym... This woman (about 35 years old) started wanking that God is with me and that he believes in me and he's watching over me... He's a good god and blablabla...

It was really wierd but got me thinking... Maybe she's right, maybe it's time to let go of my hatred for god... Perhaps its time to realise that without evil there can't be good...

Especially since my good mate died, my thrust in god, well if there ever was any, faded... MEEEH

BLA BLA BLA BLA, BLA BLA BLA BLA :D
:crazy:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My exams...

My first semester I went to every party, I did everything, I had the most fun of all the guys in my class... I went uninvited to stuff, fooled around, made memories for the rest of my life... And I failed for 4 out of 9 exams... :D

This semester I still went to every party there was, I still was the craziest guy of my class, I skipped the most classes of them all... Everybody predicted failure for me... I raised all my failed exams with the new exams that cummalate with each other and I passed every exam, meaning, i succeeded first try!! I FOOLED THEM ALL!! Those h0mos from my class alwayse whinning that I'll never get to pass by the way I'm doing stuff, I showed them, hahaha Fools, They have 2 months vacation and 10 months of hardcore college going etc... I had 2 months work & studying and 10 months of hardcore partying!!

But hey like I alwayse say (especially to the people who failed and did go to all the classes), participating is more important than winning.

:up: :up: :up:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many people on this forum ask, who is your favorite/the best in your eyes, DJ...

Here's mine: Al Bundy

- He doesn't need his wife
- He rebels against female domination
- He's not afraid of saying anything to anyone
- ETC...

Ofcourse he's in a way a loser in the soap, but thats just tv that wants to score viewers.. The things he says are mostly true but they adds just a little too much of it to make it funny. But if you think about it, the things that happen to him and how he reacts to it, rarely would he choose the AFC-road... He alwayse steps up for himself, and shows he's the man, he's in charge, and nobody else can't change him! If the stuff that happens to him happens to you, How would you react/should you react?! Ask yourself that when watching it! You'll understand what I mean.

James bond and all that blabla are rubbish, but some stuff in married with children is really true, even though we laugh with it...

For instance, Marcy, his female neigbor, AW, he doesn't take any sh*t from her! :up:

if you've never seen an episode, here's a perfect one, his wife makes him go on a dieet, but he refuses, and damn right too! Maried with children

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Summervacation just started here, might have some new field reports coming up :up:

BTW, I'm gonna go wakeboarding 2 weeks this summer, loving it already... Once really near my home, which is fully for the experiance of wakeboarding, second week is in Italy, with a camp starting at the age 17 (which is legal in belgium :D)... It's gonna be wakeboarding, beach, party-ing and picking up women. No friends joining me (cause I didn't ask anyone) so I have no choise but to make new friends :up:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job dude read ur thread good work, nice to c u got through some other struggles in ur life 2. Look forward to seeing u reporting in the summer vaccation, should have a lot of potential approaches ready for u.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm back (kinda), had alot of stuff going on this summer. Got myself a GF now but you wouldn't believe the chaos that recently got into my relationship this week.

Beginning this summer: I met an HB8 on the train which i probebly wrote before, anyway we got together once, just went to a bar with my best mate and her best friend, wasn't really meant as a date but anyway, I could crash at her place later on cause I don't drive when I drink.

The night goes well lots of blabla, end up at her place giving me 4 options of sleeping places, ending in her room (now this is the second time i've seen this girl, but we text messaged for a while, I kept some sending some perv messages just to see her reaction. example: How she probebly screams while getting banged, that even the neibors could hear it where to she repleid i would probebly never know... yea right) Anyway there we are standing in her room and she asks me which room I've decided to sleep in (now you gotta know i tried to kiss her at the bar which ended in an epic fail... ego kinda brused but ow well...)

I reply: now that I'm here, I might just sleep in this room. We lie next to each other talk a bit more, then she kisses my on my head... Now i place my finger against her cheek and turn her head, and start making out... Sex was great and we kept on seeing each other during the summer, so we became a couple. My best mate got with her best friend aswell so that was pretty handy for ideas for dates.

So during the vacation i went on wakeboard trip, once for getting more skills, second time i went to italy, where there were 10 girls and only one guy (ME :up:). But I knew what was going to happen, and the end of that week the women wanted to kill each other and blew off steam on me, where i just showed em I didn't care, making me more of an @ss, but hell i was there for vacation not for some womens nagging on my head.

There i was, didn't seduce any girl, till on the ride back home on the bus, made out with the hottest chick, f*ngered her, she jerked me off (no nobody could see us so it was safe). Got back home, had no feelings of guilt (other zip code, so its allowed right :D haha) The girl from the bus still wants to meet up some time, but I'm totally not intrested.

Now we're one week ago, school started and alot of new 18 year old women arrived in my college town :)up:). I helped out with my fraturnaty with their introductionday, met some very very hot women, setup a few dates and got an HB8s her number. So this year started of great and a group of HB8.5 chicks who I started talking to already seemed to know my name. So I asked them how, seems one of them was really digging me that she started asking for me name to other people :p.

Only thing left to do now is, score with some women (which will probebly be easy, for what it seems so far --> Hb8 tells me this: You must come to my place for a pre-party Me: sure whats your number HB8: *gives number* Hey your giving me your number aswell, i know your kind! me: What! I'm offended :mad: *gives number* cya wednesday ;) (hears her GF whisper in her ear don't end up in bed with credos -- haha) and be honest with my current gf... Tell her I have my doubts and that I think its better we should end it (I like her, she great, I have no complaints what so ever, but somethings missing you know... I'm not in love with her, i wanna be but I'm not... if i was I wouldn't dump her nor cheat on her or anything like that, so its clear to me that i should better be honest and let her go, instead of using her)

This summer what great and start of this year has been super so far :up: But what the hell is up with woman and smoking!! (I'm against smoking, bad taste to kiss...) All the HBs i met smoked :down:

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff man. Just searched ya coz I hadn't heard from you in a while.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:
good stuff man. Just searched ya coz I hadn't heard from you in a while.
Heh thanks mate,
its good to see that people read and like the stuff I post, I hope it can motivate and inspire others to take actions aswell.

Recent update on things:

Had a few random dates, nothing much, problem is, all the girls I date all wanna be so serieus but none really intrest me. My confidence is higher than ever. I recall i was out with this HB8, she was saying it was cold blabla, we had alot of EC so i told her: Ye? I know something that will get you hot...
she: Ye tell me
Me: goes in for the kiss, since recently only going 90% let her do the rest
She: pulls back, and tells me: who's the player now? (i was telling she was a player, funny to switch the roles :D)
me: I just wanna make you feel warmer (still where I ended waiting till she comes back and kisses me)
she: waits about 10 seconds then comes back and kisses me

I felt no stress or tension, i just showed confidence and got the girl, ended up at her place but she was a virgin,and was waiting for a special occasion BLABLABLA. I just toyed a bit with her and just when she was about to come, I tell her: Good night *grin*
She: WHAT!! you can't be serieus * takes my hand and puts it back in her panties...
Me: No need to push yourself on me *even grinning more, turns around and starts to sleep*

SHe kept in touch for quite a while but it never ended in anything serieus anymore, though if i had put some effort in it, it probebly would have. Had a about 3 simular situations with other girls but like I said, they're average, but they don't keep me intrested.

Now started dating my best mate his sister, she's great, but i know her big brother (the brother of my mate) will beat me to SH*t if i mess with her feelings, but for the moment I'm willing to give it a shot. I gave her some tips on how to make me love her... Might have been a stupid move but whatever. Told her to make me jealous (to be honest i haven't been jealous in about 2 years now, and i miss the feeling... it proves you're actually in love with a girl, cause you wouldn't be jealous if you didn't love her) and to turn me down once and a while... (to easy hunts = boring)

I actually met her when she went to a party with me and her brother, we had alot of fun, and I alwayse thought she was hot, but considering I'm in college and she's in highschool (last year, she's 18 I'm 20), I never intended to serieusly date her. I just tried to annoy my best mate by telling him I would fvck her, but he never cared, so I started text messaging her, to see if that would provoke some pissed of reaction but it didn't... (we alwayse do stuff like that, screw up each other game :p). Anyway I asked her out but she thought i was alwayse kidding and i remember I made her say something rude against me (alwayse fun to do, it's something I alwayse try) and then acted like she broke my ego and make her promise she'll make up to me (like buying me ice cream, something simple, but something you both can be togheter. just something that gives you a reason to see each other again, considering she has to make up ;)).

Anyway, first date: movie and afterwards to a bar, we talked a bit to much for a first date but it was fun, we laughed a lot. Afterwards I drove her back home. I knew I could have kissed her then, I know she wanted it (you know when a girl takes like an hour to leave, even though you said goodbye, she's playing with her keys or something in that trend, acting rather nervous, if she's acting like this, you know you can kiss her)

But I started thinking to myself, lets do this test: Don't kiss her and send her a text message in about a half an hour, saying i had fun, and the second date where gonna have dinner, then I'll kiss her, then we'll go to a party. (alwayse put the kissing or sexual stuff in between the regular stuff, its more subtle, even though its not a subtle thing you saying). Now what advantage did I gain by this: now she knows I'm not afraid to kiss her (in a way...), I'm not ashamed of it, and if she doesn't want to kiss me, she shouldn't be so willing to setup a second date... Second date was 4 days later, didn't go exactly as planed, but it was good enough: dinner, movie, during the movie i tried to push her out of my bed, getting the kino escalating, she ends up laying on top of me, I try to pull her closer but she's playing hard to get, anyway the movie was done, I try again, pulling her a bit closer but not in reach for a kiss (forcing her to make the decision to make a move) and she does..

Which brings me back to what I've learned in the last months, no need to force stuff. Patience is virtue, man goes 90%, give the female the chance to do the rest of the 10%!

:up: piece out brothers

Last edited:

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I call a natural. It true, all naturals have 3 things in common:

1. Confidence
2. Abundance, and
3. Ability to sexually escalate.

Good work. great FRs.

Last edited:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
This is what is call a natural. It is proven now, all naturals have 3 things in common:

1. Confidence
2. Abundance, and
3. Ability to sexually escalate.

Good work. great FRs.
Thanks for the compliment mate ;) I'll try to keep you guys updated once and a while on what happens

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About keeping women intrested

Ok I've thought about it, how can a girl get me intrested in her:

basicly:
- be above average in looks
- show intrest
- have a good sense of humor
- blablabla, the casual stuff, unimportant

(what is important: ) Once she's intrested, how can she keep me intrested?

- make me nervous, but comfort me afterwards
- make me jealous, but still end up with me (by flirting with other people while I can see her)
- make me wait, preferable by rejecting me BUT making up for that rejection in another way
- NOT constantly date each other, she has to make me miss her (making me wait also, not reply-ing every message i send or at least wait a while. I'm not saying you can't instantly message back, but sometimes its good to put a few hours till even days between ~ also, if she asks multiple unimportant questions in her text message which aren't important, don't answer them all)

Now how about applying that on them? Most of this stuff i have applied towards women and it alwayse ended up in: me deciding how this is going to end, I choose if the girl is good enough for me or not. NOT the other way around.

By applying this stuff you're actually making her apply this stuff on you aswell. Sometimes you do wanna see the girl but you don't, cause there's other stuff to do and you just been on a date with her the day before. You do wanna get laid but you reject her, because then she would know it's not just about the sex for you. (chances are if you didn't reject her, she would have about a minute before you would put you c*ck in her... (that is before you've ever done it with her) happened to me a couple of times, so you probebly didn't end up missing out on anything... Remember, even if you have done it with the girl, sometimes, rejecting the women ends up great. Who knows, maybe next time you won't have the chance to reject, cause she'll already have undressed you and banging you flat)

If you apply this stuff and it doesn't affect you whether you see the girl or not, or if you bang her or not, (or something else)... Then you most likely have no feelings for her... Anyway the conclusion is: Be in control or be controled

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found out that it is important to me that i like my gf's mom... If I don't, it mostly ends pretty soon, and vice versa, if i like her mom, I'm much more likely to stay. I think the reason for that is "force of habit", you always want to see people you like again, and you most likely avoid people who you don't like or don't like you... This my friends can be seen as powerfull tool, you can introduce your girl to people you know she'll like. Friends and hobbies who are fun to hang out with. If they are addicted to your comfort zone then they are addicted to you, I think... For instance, if you go wakeboarding quite often, taken your gf with you,try to get her hooked! Not only will she get hooked on that, but also with going wakeboarding WITH YOU! You were alwayse there! You are part of the "addiction".

Anyway, action is the cure to thinking, so back to action. About the last two weeks: Some chick I've met in september keeps sending me a message every week, she really was into me, she asked me to come to her birthdayparty tomorow.. Kinda wierd, thinking of going to make the girl happy but she better not lecture me or I'm outta there within the second.

(No need to put people who like you out of you're life just because you're not dating or whatever. The best thing to do is to try to stay friends, but for some people its just to hard to put old feelings aside... If so then I might be beter for both people to stop seeing each other, the only thing you'll have together is arguments about nothing.)

Else I've been rather calm, my mate brought some gfs that he knew from way back with him. They where cool, one AW, and it was so flawless. She comes in, and he had introduced me a few years ago, but I haven't seen her since so I forgotten her. Anyway he says to
he: Hey do you remember this girl?
Me: Euuuuuh... No?
he: comeon we gave her a nickname

*suddenly i remember

Me: CINDY! Cindy aurely (we gave her that name: read -> cindy oraly)
she: Uuuuuh, wtf! you remembered!

I get into a conversation with my mate, I notice her constantly checking, but I give her no attention... She can't stand it, she keeps trying to get my attention... My mate leaves, she asks if I wanna entertain her to which I reply: Look if you want my attention it's gonna be you entertaining me... *grins*

she: *mouth falls open as if she never heard anybody say that to her* uuuuuh... Okay!

We end up going from bar to bar, but everything was stacked... Last bar we went she was standing really close and constantly got pushed in the back, getting pushed against me... I get some EC going, she's tells me she doesn't like it when people stare at her... Meaning: she's nervous, she doesn't feel nervous when a random stranger stares at her, she's to much of an AW for that... and i go 90%. The look on her face, happy as a puppy dog that got a cookie for good behavior. We kiss for a short while, but like alwayse, I only partially give it to her then pull away in the middle of the kiss. Now she's looking like a really sad puppy dog, as if i just took the cookie back :cool:. I wait a few mins, see that the party isen't going anywhere, I kiss her again, and I leave with the biggest smile on my face because I didn't ask for her number nor gave her mine...

That mates, is the power of confidence!
I knew she would ask my best mate for my number and guess what she did, she txted msged me the day after... We meet up later that week, I was hoping for a one-night stand but she was giving me some bullcrap that she isen't ready for anything serious... She brought some wine, I have alot of movies, we just checked a movie kissed some more, lots of kino but nothing more... Ow well, if I want to I can do her, but I'm falling for my best mate his sister, and I'm falling hard for her. Haven't felt like this for anybody in two years, its kinda freaking me out but I like the feeling... Heh, guess I finally found somebody I really like :up:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off I wanna thank every reader of my post so far... 2000 views is quite a lot.:cheer:

Now about recent events... I went to that birthdayparty like I said, the girl still wants me. She was trying hard to get and all that blabla but it was overobvious that she was jealous of her best girlfriend when I was giving her more attention than I was giving her. It was ok, but I'm glad its over with. Her best gf said she want me back and that I should go for her. I didn't even have to think twice about this, first rejection of the week ;).

Now Cindy txt msged me, but considering I have a gf now, I was in serious doubt of meeting up with her. Anyway, having a gf shouldn't be a reason not to see people anymore so we met up at the bar. We had some drinks, some @ss told her I have a gf now (theyre all laughing with it cause my gf is our fraternaty's presidents sister :D ). She was rather pissed and disappointed then. Anyway the party went on, she sticked around, then she walked home with me, wanking about why and trying to convince me I should be with her and not with my current gf blablabla. She kept on babbeling so I just said I'm going upstair, in which she followed me. We drank some more, I was completly wasted by now... Next thing I know she's laying next to me with the lights out... She gave me a BJ (one very good BJ might I add), she had her peroid, and thank god, else I banged her... I feel guilty towards my gf, so I guess that means I really do like her. I told Cindy it wasen't gonna work out between us, I chose somebody else. Hopefully she can shut up about what happened, but I'll just keep denieing if she doesn't, no need to hurt the feelings of my gf because I was to drunk to double think about it.

Ow well, sometimes things just go bad I guess, at least I learned that I really like my current gf and that it might be best to focus on that for a while

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys :cool:,

I got exams again but anyway I wanted to report some recent stuff and what has been on my mind, I just wanted to add that I would really appreciate some comments on my posts, just to know what I'm doing right or wrong so I know what I can adapt. Not that I think I'm an afc but I'm certain there's still much that can be improved. Anyway I'm still with my best mate his sister, so far it's been great. I don't see her too much, just enough (2 times a week), we've been togheter for 3 months. I casually get into flirts with some other girls but it doesn't escalate any further than that (though I did had to hold myself back quite a few times, else it would have ended up in much more)...

That being said, I have found something out, today... I was reading "the game" for the first time, it's much different of what I thought it would've been... I thought it would be full of "do this and the women will be swarming you" and other blabla... I was very pleased to see it wasen't that, as it seems to be the adventure of an early AFC who had a goal, becoming a PUA, and till so far I've read (somewhere pg 130) he's steadily reaching his goal. It's a very motivating way, reading throught the book, but the part that inspired me the most so far was the part of juggler... The way he writes alone is so fascinating (Neil is by the way also a great writer) and what he said about being a street entertainer and that he accidently stumbled into becoming better with women, and then he mentioned what he's really looking for... It was if I was reading my own words... I don't really care about being the best pua, I just want to be able to adapt to any situation and enjoy the beauty of those situations...

I also have to admit, partially for myself, that I'm in pursue of something, like juggler said about Neil, but that I don't know really what. And that which I'm looking for is probebly not in the place I'm looking.