Credos - my FR journal

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was funny though, everytime I setup a date with "J", I made some sexual comment. First date, where we had lunch I "Accidently" (pause, not) send: "I'm looking forward to eating you" instead of eating with you. She msged me back with: "Haha you dummy, you're looking forward to eating me? you probebly meant meeting me right?"
Me: "OOOOOw did I type that? my bad, it was mean't eating with you"
*5 mins later
Me: "Or maybe it wasen't a typo"
J: "Haha you dummy, it was a typo =P! Now go to bed!"

Second date I called her but it was her voice mail, we already msged each other setting up a date, I called to comfirm and to tell her what we're gonna do on the date. She had one crappy voice mail :D.
Me: "Hey "J", it's Credos, about tomorow, lets go get some ****tails and watch a movie or something ok? ... OW ye one more thing, I really wanna c*m on you! heh, ciao!"

3 hours later she msged me back: "Just listened to you're msg on my voicemail, you're an idiot! Anyways, I'll see you soon."

I used to never send stuff like this, but recently, I just like provoking things, it could have screwed everything up, but I didn't care, enough fish in the sea to give another shot :up:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 Days ago: "J" asks if we meet up tonight, but I had to work on my final cause I had to bring it in tomorow and I still had a sh*tload of work to do, so I said I was gonna be later. So later that day, I call her so I can ask her what she's planning tonight and if I see her tonight. She replied that she was gonna watch some tv with her friends and afterwards she was gonna let me know if she was free. I msg her that night when I was done that I was really near. She msges me back with: We all fell asleep watching tv haha, they just left but i just crawled into bed, im gunna try come tmr after my work to that party thing yes? I was kinda annoyed that I put my hopes up for nothing, and just replied sure. Had some whine msges that I shouldn't be disappointed blabla... She's tired blabla, I just responded: Then sleep, good night... I wasen't really pissed, just disappointed like she said.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday: So like I said I had my final, had to work quite long on it aswell, I was done at 6 pm, then I went to the student street soccer, where I had a barshift. It was rather boring but free booze (beer, redbull, cola and lemonade). First i started with a few redbulls, but apparently, I get hyperactive after about 4... Its really crazy, I was running around with chairs in the air, I put on this workingjacket that my mates found on the railroad (which is flashy yellow) and just started doing crazy stuff. All in all it was fun. "In" was working there to; she doesn't know what she wants from me, and it bothers me a lot.

Once the street soccer was done, I had a talk with her, about that she'll have to make up her mind or I'll do it for her, she started wanking that I didn't msg her anymore (which was true, but that was because she was nagging all the time :p, and I was focusing on my final). And that I act childish a lot of the time (I'm just a guy that does crazy stuff, which she apparently finds childish, LoL, if she doesn't like that about me, she's with me for the wrong reasons)... That she likes me a lot, but when I act childish, she's really annoyed by me. We talked a bit more but finally,

I just said I wanted to have fun today, didn't have time for another discussion that would get me annoyed and ruin my good day. I said bye, didn't even kiss her. She looked sad, I didn't care, I just turned around, and walked away.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After the street soccer, there was a really big party, on our way there, me and my mates where having a great time. Talking to people, yelling out random sh*t, the usual :cool:. On the way i see this girl (HB8.5) who my brother liked, but she was messing with his head (like both my girls are doing). She was with this HB8 gf, who my mate who died made out with a month or two ago. I didn't know the HB8 though, so I just talked to the HB8.5, telling she's stalking our familly now, and that she can't get my bro so now she has to try with me, but that I'm to hard for her. And that she probebly wouldn't be able to handle my "12 INCH". (We belgium work with mm, so people don't know how much an Inch is, I know that 12 inch is a sureal lenght ;), its just funny to tell people that cause they get confused)

She's looking wierd at me and blushing, considering I yelled all that crap in front of her friends and mine, and she didn't have any comeback (to bad :D). 2 minutes later, her HB8 gf comes to me, telling me I'm mean and that she's on to me... I was already into another conversation with my mates, so I was like: "Whaaaa...?"
Hb8: Don't whaaaaa me, don't see us as stupid...
Me: what the hell are you talking about...
Hb8: you know what i mean
Me: Euuuuuh sure whatever you say

30 seconds later... we arive at the entrance of the party

Me: Is this about the 12 INCH thing
Hb8: fcourse, don't see us as stupid, that was very mean of you
Me: Lol, stop caring woman, its called a joke

She starts busting my balls (forgot how but it was nice), and I'm acting victim now

Me: Damn girl, you're the mean one, my whole ego is shattered now
Hb8: ah poor you :)
me: You'll have to make up for that
Hb8: hmmm oké, I'll make up for it later

This is the point my mates went into the party room. The party starts, it was great, I meet up with "In" she was giving me some more bullsh*t, getting touchy but I didn't give her any attention. Now I'm the kinda guy that keeps running around at the party, saying hello to a lot of friends of mine and getting into small conversations, all the while I can scout for HBs and make some approaches. I had some wierd conversations with some people, but thats all part of it and makes it so much fun. So I see the HB8 again, we're having a lot of EC, and I tell her:

Me: So, are you gonna make up to me yet?
Hb8: for what
Me: Because you shattered my ego
Hb8: ah it wasen't that bad!
Me: It's not your ego that's shattered! You have to make up, found a way yet?
Hb8: I got a lot of ways that I could make up with you

*she's keeps EC up with me, like she just wanted my c0ck right there. If I wanted I could have made out with this girl right there, but suddenly "In" shows up next to me, the HB8 looks at her and tells me, she'll make up for it later... Meh, next party if I want, she's probebly mine*

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we run around some more, "J" said she would come later tonight, at 2:30 am she msges me she's done with work, and asks me if I'm still out. My best mates already left, but I kinda stayed at the party, cause I wanted to see "J", I guess I really like the girl... One of her friends saw me stand really close to "In" thought, maybe even see me kiss her but then again, i'm not with "J".

3 am she msges me, asking me if one of her friends is still there, and that she pretty tired (deja vu?)... I got really annoyed right here, I put my hopes up that she was coming, I stayed for her, now she's giving me that bullsh*t again. I call her, she's already home, so I knew she wasen't coming... She's giving stupid excuses, whatever. I msg her that I feel like a morron that I stayed for her, and that she proven that I am one too... She msged me back with: I didn't know you stayed for me, i thought you were there with your friends. Im sorry, dont be mad. x

I didn't reply, these woman keep messing with me, it's really annoying. I'm caring to much I know, but I need to get laid soon, I feel like my balls are gonna explode soon :cool:... Anyway, I went back to the party and just made the best out of things, cause staying annoyed is just plain stupid, especially at a party and because of a woman. I started acting normal towards "In" again, we're dancing having some fun, I give her some stupid dance moves and she's extremely impressed :p which was kinda wierd (I was just doing some stupid tecktonik moves). It was great fun to do though, it looks gay, it probebly is gay, but its fun and everybody is trowing in the tecktonik moves now :p. The party goes on for a while, at the end I had a conversation with "In" again, She said she loves me (lol she knows me 2 week), but the times that I act "childish", she wouldn't be able to handle that cause she's to annoyed by me then. She said she really wanted me but it might be that tomorow she won't want me again, and then the day after she will again.

I simply replied, that if she's gonna say yes to me, we're gonna be togheter, if she says no, we'll stay friends, but if she keeps changing her mind and messing with my feet, we won't be friends and we'll never talk again...

She took the no part, ofcourse, I didn't leave her any options in the end. It doesn't bother me, the thing that bothers me is the situation with "J". I like her so much but she's alwayse setting up "maybe" stuff, and I hate whinning people so doing it myself bothers me even more... I'll just tell her that it has to be yes or no, and maybe means no. I'm quite certain "In" will regret her choise, I think if I want her to completly fall in love with me, the moment to strike has come. If I keep being really nice, keep the childish stuff for other moments and everytime she tries with me, reject her, she's gonna go head over heels... This is the kinda girl that MUST have attention. But we'll see how things run out :up:, maybe I'll just get myself 2 new girls, with all these mindgames :down: (guess I just got what's coming to me :p)

Anyway now that I made "In" dump me, "J" can't wank about me kissing her that night either, cause "In" isen't with me and how unlogical would it be if she kisses me and dumps me? (I just say me and "In" were done since last wednesday, cause it kinda was)

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My conclusions out of my FR journal so far is:

- messing with people's minds backfires

- Its smarter to focus on just one girl instead of multiple, though one night things are allowed, trying two serieus things though isen't smart.

- Approaching people should be a fun thing, conversations about nothing can even be fun (I had a conversation with this girl about anal sex, I didn't know her name, or anything else, I just opened with: I had this serieus discussion with my mate. As a women in general, how open are you to anal sex. Most girls responded with I would consider it. My second question was: How open are you to a fist in the ass then? I just alwayse started laughing, I tried it on a few people, most of em are shocked, but still continue a normal conversation afterward :p)

- with my previous example I just proved that YOU SHOULDN'T care about what people think of you, some people think I'm an @sshole, but many think I'm a super guy, who says whats on his mind and appreciate that (this is not braging but 80% of the people like me, the other 20%, I don't give a damn about, I still say whats on my mind :p)

- Don't ever skip a fun situation, even if it means stacking work on the next days making it really hard. You never know, it might have been worth it, and trust me, mostly, it is...

- Don't let yourself but run around by anybody, one time you should forgive but and give a warning, next time trow that person out of your life, cause they don't respect you... Ofter they will try to crawl back in, 90% of the times, its best to still keep them out, all in all, you already gave them a second chance, they just fvcked up

- Women don't take blame, they blame you. My best results to this situation has been a reply like :"YOU don't blame me for you sh*t girl!! You fvcked up, not me". They mostly respond in: "I know, I'm so sorry, I know I fvcked up, but I'm gonna make it up to you". The mental idea about this is that you're showing your vunarable side and showing her that you're protecting it.

- In every failure is a lesson and a new opertunaty

- With every succes, make sure you don't overestimate yourself, learn from the things you did right

- Don't overanalyse stuff

So far my conclusions

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, if you got any opinions (positive or negative, doesn't matter) on how I'm handling stuff, suggestions on what I should change or handle things differently, anything... It's all welcome, cause it's only me posting in here :p... I know I'm not perfect and the learning process can only be swiftened by the comments you guys leave me (which is so far, nothing :down:)

For all the people reading my posts so far, thanks for reading and I hope you like the stuff so far, I'm doing my best ;)...

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LR - Street approach?

So every sunday I go to my best mate and we watch a movie, I alwayse bring different people around, some mates, some gfs... Because I pass the pub when I'm going to his place, I alwayse go inside say hello to my mates and invite some people. Nobody wanted to go yesterday though, it was kinda hot outside, and it was selectionnight for our fraturnaty. I never make a problem outta that, I just drink my drink and leave.

On my way to my mate, I see 2 girl sitting outta a window, I get some EC and I just put up my big grin. As I'm walking by I hear one of them yell at me: "Hey", I turn around and say: "Hey!" back. They're gigling so I just asked them if they wanted to come watch a movie. Suddenly my phone goes off, it was my mate asking me what's taking me this long. I yell at the girl that it's for them and they invite me up so they can talk on my phone :D. They give me a beer and we start talking a bit. I'm being ****y funny, teasing the girls a bit, there's another guy there, and one of the girls is his GF. It was kinda dull, so I said I had to go, but that the girls are invited to join me. One of them did (Now she was an HB6.5, not to hot, but very fvckable)

So we're at my mate, she already talked with him on the phone, her dialect comes over like she's nagging but then again I'm not listening much. I recall something about she being rapped :)s I know, that was most definetly a WOW-moment), didn't know what to say so didn't really respond. During the movie, I took her hand to see how she respond, all positive, so I knew this was a sealed deal. She had to go early but didn't know the way back, so I just assisted her home. We're standing at her place and she's inviting me inside. Here I am, barely know this girl and I already know I'll close her. So I joined her, we talked some more, she asks where I live and I tell her. Suddenly she's getting sympathie for that its so far (Lol it was less than 5 minutes walking, it wasen't far at all), and tells me I can stay over. I agreed but said if I couldn't sleep I'm going home, I also said I sleep with no shirt on.

I know this girl 2 hours, I'm already in her bed, she's looking quite hot, especially for an HB6.5. Very nice breasts, ok looking face, bit too fat (Not a whale, just viewable that she isen't skinny you know) but that has never been a turn off for me. I put off the lights, and lay behind her, her back is against me, I kiss her in the neck, and I can't help myself but start grinding her... Suddenly she tells me I have to stop cause I'm making her horny :up:, ofcourse I don't stop, we're starting to make out (she was a good kisser) and I'm laying on top of her. She asks me if I wanna fvck her, I acted a bit indifferent (which made her even hornier) and then agreed. She start giving me a BJ, I've NEVER such a good BJ IN MY LIFE! She comes up again and tells me she knows she isen't good at that. (My mouth just fell open, she was flawless at it... Meh insecure women...) We start to bang but I didn't come, don't get me wrong it was a great fvck, I don't know myself why I couldn't do it but I didn't matter to me. To her it did though, she started crying and whinning that she's ugly, is bad in sex blablabla (attentionwh*re? :p) I cheered her up a bit, try to screw her again that night but it didn't happen... Ow well, she asked me over tonight again, but I'm meeting up with some mates, so I'll see what happens... I wouldn't refuse another BJ from this girl though, DAMN!:up: (Ow yes I used condom, with the rapeblabla, but she said she doesn't do it without anyway, cause she isen't taking her pills, no worries, I will never do her without anyway)

All in all, for an ok looking girl she might have been one of the best I've had, so I'm rather certian I'll see her again ;).

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so the girl from sunday, she seems already in love with me :down:. She's already giving me the honey crap, does everything to make me happy in the sack (I'm not complaining about that, its just wierd...) Tries to see me everyday, wants to walk hand in hand, etc etc etc...; (the list keeps going...)

I really need to dump her, but I don't wanna hurt anybody :s (HELP)Any DJ got a solution into bringing is over decently without hurting anybody or at least dampen the blow...

(We had sex yesterday, but all that crap just kinda freaked me out... I'm not ready, at all, for anything serious...)
(Ow ye, "In" wants me back like I thought :D, it's rather funny, we're going for a drink today... She was looking rather hot yesterday, suddenly she starts kissing me :cool:)

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I dumped the girl,

Christ, she was already "In love" with me and I know her 3 days, she kept crying etc... This is the part of seduction that I hate, letting people go or hurting them. :down:

Ow well, live goes on. This week has been great though, a lot of impulsive actions (as in every day). Barbeque's, going to the coast for a day, that kinda stuff, great times :up:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pff, why can't I find a real quality girl... Somebody who can be fun, is smart, sexy, very good looking, doesn't think she's better than everybody else, ... I guess I'll have to keep looking

Anyway I'm considering talking to my ex again (which was the closest ever to my "dream girl" -> i know this sounds like: Blablabla bla, blablabla bla... ;) )we were togheter for 6 months, its been 9 months now and I'm still having a hard time when I see her. I get nervous etc, especially when she's around other guys. Maybe if I'll talk with her again instead of acting like a baby, I'll finally get fully over her (which would really, REALLY be great...). But then again, if it has the opposite effect, then the agony begins again...

I'm in serieos doubt here...

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm meeting up with her, I feel rather good about it, and I think I'll be just fine :) anyway Today on the train its proven yet again...

With EC, you can make a lot of girls fall for you... It just shows confidence, and gets them intrested...

I'm on the train, and its loaded, so I have to sit in the hall, suddenly 2 girls walk behind me, one HB8 and an HB7. The HB8 is totally my type of girl, and with the right style she could easely be an HB9... So I once and a while I turn around and try to look in her eyes(cause shes standing on my left side a small distance away). She starts to look back at me, and I look really deep in her eyes and I smile. She starts talking with the HB7 and giggling while looking in my direction. Now I heard this lady behind me say she had to go somewhere, but she was in the wrong part of the train, so nice guy like I am I tell her that she has to go to the other part of the train. Whilst I'm doing this I see the girls looking at me, so I look back and put up this nice smile.

This was the moment I thought I should approach, when all the sudden I hear them talking, talking french... Now don't get me wrong, I understand french, but I really bad at talking in french...

Anyway, the french girls in belgium normally don't speak dutch so I left it aside. I walk out, and even before I can say bye they already said bye to me giggling again and staring...

I still had an hour to pick up my brother so I drove the the next station (which was the end station) I see the girls walking and I tell them to come over to my car.

This is what I said (In crappy french ;) REAL crappy)
Me: hey do you girl speak dutch
Both: NO
Me: Hey, I forgot something back there
both girls are suprised and giggling again
Hb8: ye what?
Me: Your name and your number :D
Hb8 to Hb7: Haha he's elegant
Me: (smiles)
Hb7: ok do you have a pen?
Me: nah, I got a cellphone... (hands over my cellphone)

Hb7 and 8 now start wanking in french really fast about that they are there till someday (didn't understand) something about working near the casino, and some more blabla, I just replied that I had to come over to that city cause I was going out with a mate so I had to go, they probebly understood that I really suck at french :D but hey I numberclosed it anyway...

If she's around long I might try to make her my summerGF, cause she's hot, good practice for my french and hey, summerGFs can be fun thrust me :up:. Besides its practice, the hotter the target the better right?

Reaction score
Be careful with chugging down so much Red Bull. Caffeine really is dangerous if you take to much. I know I sound like your mom or something, but a kid died in my town not so long ago after drinking like ten energy drinks in a row.

I guess I should offer an opinion that's actually useful, though.

Well, you seem to be doing real well. You are miles ahead of me, and perhaps a lot of people in the community. You're really fearless about what you say to girls, too, it sounds like. I have no fear in approaching people, but if I ever tried to say all those sexual innuendos, I know for sure that my voice would get all weak and I'd start acting really tense and nervous.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FireOnTheMountain said:
Be careful with chugging down so much Red Bull. Caffeine really is dangerous if you take to much. I know I sound like your mom or something, but a kid died in my town not so long ago after drinking like ten energy drinks in a row.

I guess I should offer an opinion that's actually useful, though.

Well, you seem to be doing real well. You are miles ahead of me, and perhaps a lot of people in the community. You're really fearless about what you say to girls, too, it sounds like. I have no fear in approaching people, but if I ever tried to say all those sexual innuendos, I know for sure that my voice would get all weak and I'd start acting really tense and nervous.
Heh about the red bull, we have 2 red bull parties a year, its only then that I drink them but damn, I get all hyper active... Can't sit still for a second, it's super annoying for everybody around me :p.

About the fearless thing, its practice really, I never use to say things that I say now... Back then I would have said I'm crazy and I'll never get laid by doing that (but I proven myself wrong) I just don't care what they think of me anymore, and they love me for it... You just have to get the right balance that you come over ****y instead like an @sshole... You can be bold sometimes, just don't overdo it :up: ... Sexual comments is just something I did with a girl I couldn't care less about, she was just fvckable, but she was playing around... So I just experimented, and the funny part was, the things I tell them I wanna do... They mostly ask me to do it when its that time and place ;) (I had some serieus "WOW" moments)... When you make a comment like that, make sure you overdo it BIGTIME, that way they know you're kidding. Same goes for every ****y joke actually.

If women whine about: "You don't like me do you" while I'm dating them, then I alwayse say "Yes, that's right" with the biggest grin on my face :D, they mostly just slap you. It shows them you won't put up with whinning and that you don't care (I hate whinners, and its the only cure to it, the jerk way...)

Anyway, if you wanna try it out, my suggestion, find somebody you find attractive but you don't care about cause she's playing games, and try it on her... Start by texting, or saying it in voicemail... Something like:
lets meet up then and go do this ok? ........ Ow and one more thing, I really wanne c*m on you (something in that trend)... If she calls you and say's your an @ss for saying stuff like that, just tell her she's whinning (make sure you tell her that part very clearly about the whinning :D ) and that she shouldn't be so serieus all the time... Hell if it doesn't work out, atleast you tried it, you know how it feels and how it suits you or not, it's all about setting up your own game that fits you, and experimenting is the only way to find out new and sometimes crazy stuff :cheer:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Msged the HB8 yesterday, no response :p... Rather amusing, first showing intrest, now none whatsoever... Next if she doesn't respond, I've done my part

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
Msged the HB8 yesterday, no response :p... Rather amusing, first showing intrest, now none whatsoever... Next if she doesn't respond, I've done my part
Ok so they msged me back today, they talk a little english, which is great and they wanna meet up tomorow... I'm looking for a wing who can keep the HB7 (probebly even less) busy, so I can score with the 8 :p... could ask my brother, but then again, he has no style and might screw things up :cool:

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
Ok so they msged me back today, they talk a little english, which is great and they wanna meet up tomorow... I'm looking for a wing who can keep the HB7 (probebly even less) busy, so I can score with the 8 :p... could ask my brother, but then again, he has no style and might screw things up :cool:
Ok I just went solo on this one, she msged me she was alone on the beach and was bored, so I asked my bro for a ride there, and just accompanied the HB8... Guys, serieusly, THIS girl is SMOKING hot! if she would go on a dieet, and put on the right clothes, she's an HB9... She studies art, seems like a person you can have fun with. So tonight we're probebly having another date, this time some more action... I'm thinking about going for icecream, kiss close her then and then go get a drink or go pool or whatever we feel like at that moment, as long as theres a scene change ;) (Cr*p I want her :up:)

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite a great journal you have here my man. Keep the good stuff coming :)
Kudos

-drtk

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys, With succes comes failure, I got flaked on :cool:...

The HB8, works in a bar, so she gets times where she has to stay longer... She said she's working till 8. Now I arrived there at about 8:15 so I was already to late, but she still wasen't finished. So I msg her asking when she's done, no response though. I go to the beach and get a phone call from that girl from next week... Seems like she wants to know everybody about me, even after I dumped her. I didn't let her know much, but the conversation kept me busy for 15 mins so. Then I saw the HB7 (the girlfriend of the HB8) running on the street so I call her name and say hi. She said that the HB8 had to work till 10.

No problem, I had stuff to do there anyway, so I kept myself busy, getting an icecream, msging some mates to meet up this week, etc etc. So I return at about 10:15. The HB8 finally responded, saying she's really sorry and she's still working. I ask if I'll still see her today, she says at 10 and asks me how late it is (which is rather confusing :p)... I responded with the time and that she'll beter make up for it... (I already had the perfect response when she would send what: "Hardcore sex Haha ;)"... The concept about this is you make them think about sex, with you, they mostly think you're an idiot but hey, you made em think about sex... If you study economics you know, any commercial is good commercial, same goes for this, anyway she didn't respond)

20 mins later I msg her: this b*llsh*t is working on my nerves, I don't have time for this crap, tell me when you're done...

15 mins after that I start walking to my car

10 mins later I get in my car, msg her: whatever, bye
I'm rather pissed, I feel stupid for waiting this long, normally I bail in 30 mins of waiting... Seems I really like this girl, considering I gave get 2 hours :p

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
Well guys, With succes comes failure, I got flaked on :cool:...

The HB8, works in a bar, so she gets times where she has to stay longer... She said she's working till 8. Now I arrived there at about 8:15 so I was already to late, but she still wasen't finished. So I msg her asking when she's done, no response though. I go to the beach and get a phone call from that girl from next week... Seems like she wants to know everybody about me, even after I dumped her. I didn't let her know much, but the conversation kept me busy for 15 mins so. Then I saw the HB7 (the girlfriend of the HB8) running on the street so I call her name and say hi. She said that the HB8 had to work till 10.

No problem, I had stuff to do there anyway, so I kept myself busy, getting an icecream, msging some mates to meet up this week, etc etc. So I return at about 10:15. The HB8 finally responded, saying she's really sorry and she's still working. I ask if I'll still see her today, she says at 10 and asks me how late it is (which is rather confusing :p)... I responded with the time and that she'll beter make up for it... (I already had the perfect response when she would send what: "Hardcore sex Haha ;)"... The concept about this is you make them think about sex, with you, they mostly think you're an idiot but hey, you made em think about sex... If you study economics you know, any commercial is good commercial, same goes for this, anyway she didn't respond)

20 mins later I msg her: this b*llsh*t is working on my nerves, I don't have time for this crap, tell me when you're done...

15 mins after that I start walking to my car

10 mins later I get in my car, msg her: whatever, bye
I'm rather pissed, I feel stupid for waiting this long, normally I bail in 30 mins of waiting... Seems I really like this girl, considering I gave get 2 hours :p
Just got a text msg: (not everything was typed right but I'll just write what she meant, her english isen't flawless)

Oh no, I'm really really very very very sorry!!! I wanted to see you, and I didn't know that I'll be working this late!! Don't be angry, I'm SORRY! I didn't want to work on your nerves... I'll come to you next week if you want =<

I won't reply today to show I'm rather pissed, but in good will I'll respond positive tomorow, next week one more last try..

I understand that she has to work irregular times, but a small message that she'll be a lot later isen't to much to ask in my opinion.

Last edited: