Created a profile as a chick on plentyoffish. Unbelievable.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
Lol the creepy, Jealous, and woman hating attitudes on this site astound me

Some gay experiment like that would do nothing to help you in dating, and the very fact that you want to do it probably speaks volumes of the number or quality of women you get

I agree with Dj11. you guys are just making excuses on why you should not try because women have so much power and blah blah blah

get off your asses and improve. b1tching and whining won't help anything

Actually it makes Tom Leykis' point not to seriously date women who have "sit on MyFace" accounts. It's like an online version of all the attention they get in clubs with guys saying "you're so hot!" and "can I buy you a drink?" and it just bloats their ego & self-esteem to ungodly proportions making them that much more difficult to have a relationship with.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about pof, is that, I FIND a girl that I might like i.e. pictures, I could really care less what she "says" in her profile, and I scroll down, to find, that, she has 80 people who've favorited her!! How do I compete with that? I only have 2, count 'em 2. A "good-looking" woman on pof etc etc, is there as an attention HO, nothing more nothing less.

This kinda translated to the REAL field too, and what we're up against Always. It's just the way it is. Some things will never change. I'm thinking of just settling for the woman with a good body, but not so good a face, to keep the men off of her as I walk with her through life.

Reaction score
I did the opposite experiment. I created a profile called "Gymaddict69" and posted pics of this buff, macho looking jerk guy I found on myspace. He had huge but not body-builder disgusting huge muscles and a manly, rugged yet pretty face. He had more hits than a Michael Jackson record. Especially the UGs and AVGs. "Hey sexy." Then if I didn't respond, they'd send a message 5 minutes later saying "Are you going to talk to me?" If I messaged a 7 plus, they immediately said "Finally someone that's my type." It was like he was a HB10 girl.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere about a statistic which says that online dating has a lower success rate than using in bars the "nice shoes, wanna ****?" opener. I don´t really understand why should anybody waste his time on the fake profiles and the fat/desperate girls online. Is it not more simple learning some latin-american dance style and practicing it in clubs? I mean you start with the kino phase without any opener and sh!t like this and you get a nice figure if you do it a lot. This would be the first thing I would do if I weren´t in a LTR.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Well, just logged out of my chick profile, and this article popped up:

This is what they're showing Women upon logging out. They show Us, David D material.
Poonani Maker, a perfect example of why woman are narcisistic attention seekers, that article it's all about 'her'.

Online dating, i'd rather take a bullet to the head, but interesting thread.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
LittleRiverBand said:
I did the opposite experiment. I created a profile called "Gymaddict69" and posted pics of this buff, macho looking jerk guy I found on myspace. He had huge but not body-builder disgusting huge muscles and a manly, rugged yet pretty face. He had more hits than a Michael Jackson record. Especially the UGs and AVGs. "Hey sexy." Then if I didn't respond, they'd send a message 5 minutes later saying "Are you going to talk to me?" If I messaged a 7 plus, they immediately said "Finally someone that's my type." It was like he was a HB10 girl.
R.I.P. The King Of Pop!

Looks like you can leave that 9 to 5 up on the shelf and just enjoy yourself with a P.Y.T. Maybe you'll catch one who calls herself Dirty Diana! Dangerous! She'll rock with you and you'll remember the time you did it! Extra points if you were a thriller!

If you can look like this guy, don't stop till you get enough! That's off the wall! Now give her butterflies!

My main question is how will you meet the girl knowing you're the opposite build of this muscleman?

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
R.I.P. The King Of Pop!

Looks like you can leave that 9 to 5 up on the shelf and just enjoy yourself with a P.Y.T. Maybe you'll catch one who calls herself Dirty Diana! Dangerous! She'll rock with you and you'll remember the time you did it! Extra points if you were a thriller!

If you can look like this guy, don't stop till you get enough! That's off the wall! Now give her butterflies!

My main question is how will you meet the girl knowing you're the opposite build of this muscleman?
He won't meet any of the girls. It was just an experiment. So many bad things happen to people who lie about what they look like online.

This series of experiments just confirms what people already knew but aren't supposed to say on PUA websites: looks and $ are really the only things that matter-- if you have one of these, you don't have to try because members of the opposite sex will beat down your door trying to hook up with you. The rest of the people have to try.

A good lesson.

Reaction score
Duffdog said:
He won't meet any of the girls. It was just an experiment. So many bad things happen to people who lie about what they look like online.

This series of experiments just confirms what people already knew but aren't supposed to say on PUA websites: looks and $ are really the only things that matter-- if you have one of these, you don't have to try because members of the opposite sex will beat down your door trying to hook up with you. The rest of the people have to try.

A good lesson.
Exactly. Was just confirming what I expected.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Well, just logged out of my chick profile, and this article popped up:

This is what they're showing Women upon logging out. They show Us, David D material.
I think that catch him and keep him site is a good thing. I'd never heard of it until this article you posted and decided to read a few more of that guy's material and it's pretty spot on. I was dating a girl for about a year who I know on a mental level would be great for me, but I lost *attraction* for her because of her needy and clingy behavior. It was frustrating because she really does have the kind of qualities I want in a serious woman, but I can't deal with overwhelming neediness, and that just killed it for me. Well not killed entirely, I still stay in touch to keep a line open in case she starts to change and maybe I'll feel something different. Though I'm not holding my breath either. I think if she'd read a site like this and took his teachings to heart, she might not have lost me.

I also liked the articles because they helped me understand myself better as a man, and what truly motivates me on an unconscious level.

HardTimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Commandante said:
I read somewhere about a statistic which says that online dating has a lower success rate than using in bars the "nice shoes, wanna ****?" opener.
I would be VERY interested in seeing this study. Can you find the link? I of course always knew this was true but it would be great to have this confirmed with an actual scientific study.

Zebedee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had quite a bit of success using are you interested on facebook, I have hooked up with and had sex with five girls on there and two of them were at least a HB8. What I did was make sure I had a really good picture of myself and made sure when I was talking to them that I wasnt being like all the other guys that they were getting messages from.

Connor99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting girls should be fun

Whats fun about plentyoffish ? pouring over profiles and weeding out the psychos ?

Its lame

gungho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the quality I have met there have been them messaging me.. usually have a profile with no pics because yah.. women get bombarded if they are hot on there....so they just post their pics in the message and i was like wow.

My most recent add is an HB9.5 easy, she does modelling and has a few pics on club flyers.. I was like WTF.. shes like you are the first guy ive ever messaged on here... I message a few times then get them to add me to msn.. and take it from there. And yes she is for real, she added me to facebook and i went through all her pics and wow...

I swear its random.. majority of the messages are pigs and cougars, but you do get those odd ones that if you catch them at the right time, you will be set.. timing is everything..

And as for topless pics.. i have a mix.. i throw some in there because I have a good build which helps.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
You need to re-think...

I've done this before...posting a female profile and reading the male responses is an invaluable learning experience...you get to analyze pickups...you get to see firsthand which guys are AFC's...and which guys are players...it was also a great confidence boost for my ONL game because most of the guys who posted replies were lame compared to my ONL emails...

Also, it's amusing to read how much bullshiat guys are willing to spew just for a nice piece of azz...
Still. You may think your game is better and your lines are hot

but if the girl don't respond then you obviously not.

Reaction score
See guys, its not that easy being a woman. I am on a dating site and yes the inbox stays pretty full, but you would not believe the content of these messages, so whoever up there said, now you see your competetion is correct, very little. I post two profiles and recommend it to anyone serious. One of yourself and then a dummy. You could learn a lot about a girl talking to her as two different people. Call me crazy, but it sure helps in the weeding out process. For the most part though, online dating just sucks. My profile stays hidden most of the time and I will not be renewing.

If anyone wants an intersting profile that women will be more likely to respond to, I will be glad to give some pointers. I might like a guys looks, but if his profile is lame, then my interest is killed.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
robinincarolina said:
See guys, its not that easy being a woman. I am on a dating site and yes the inbox stays pretty full, but you would not believe the content of these messages, so whoever up there said, now you see your competetion is correct, very little. I post two profiles and recommend it to anyone serious. One of yourself and then a dummy. You could learn a lot about a girl talking to her as two different people. Call me crazy, but it sure helps in the weeding out process. For the most part though, online dating just sucks. My profile stays hidden most of the time and I will not be renewing.

If anyone wants an intersting profile that women will be more likely to respond to, I will be glad to give some pointers. I might like a guys looks, but if his profile is lame, then my interest is killed.
This may sound shallow, but that is my specialty so I am ok with it:

The problem is that your female opinion has value only if you are hot. We successful men do not really care what average females think at any time, we are only concerned with the top 10% of women (looks wise). There are some guys who just want to get laid by anything, so my message doesn't really apply to them. But, keep in mind that average girls and hot girls think, act and respond differently to the same stimuli.

In my opinion, hot girls are trained to dismiss a male with even the slightest bit of weakness or insecurity, while an average girl may not. This effect has to do solely with the number of attractive guys hitting on the girl. If the number is high, she is automatically more selective. When the number decreases due to age or physical shortcomings, the list of requirements that females have which encompasses their potential mates begins to shorten. The most desirable things which hot girls absolutely require from a mate get taken off the list as the females desirability index decreases and she ends up eventually trying to get anyone she can before she expires and turns into a hag.

So, I will take your "advise" with a grain of salt as it may or may not have any value. I am leaning toward not taking your advise since you are on a dating site to begin with.

Reaction score
duffdog, its obvious shallow is your specialty you don't need to voice it. Its in your posts man. By the way, did you bother to click on the sig links the lady has, she is hot, for a mature woman. So yeah I would take her advice. You talk about girls though not women. I think this one is a woman, to call her a girl is an insult. You can see it in her posts man.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laid Back Jack said:
duffdog, its obvious shallow is your specialty you don't need to voice it. Its in your posts man. By the way, did you bother to click on the sig links the lady has, she is hot, for a mature woman. So yeah I would take her advice. You talk about girls though not women. I think this one is a woman, to call her a girl is an insult. You can see it in her posts man.
Thanks for that suggestion, I clicked on the link out of curiousity. Fortunately, I was right on both counts anyways, so it seems that my shallowness has been paying off and I should continue to trust it. There is no such thing as "hot for a mature woman"...either a female is expired or she has not expired. There is no gray area. I can see that you take issue with people who call things as they really are and would prefer to sugar coat the truth to be "nice".

Good luck with that. That attitude won't get you any hot girls, trust me.