Created a profile as a chick on plentyoffish. Unbelievable.

Reaction score
Nope it won't you are correct. Who gives a sh@t about a hot girl who can't hold her own? Turn out the lights man, they are all the same, at least in your mind. Nothing hotter to me than a "woman" that can hold her own, walk in any where and just be. Wow, I would like to see you take that kind of woman home. Hell will freeze over and you end the night with a bimbo. Oh and by the way, curiosity killed the cat.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are visual creatures. Turning the lights off is taking away most of the fun.

Reaction score
I agree,don't know about the rest of you guys, but I recognize a woman who will do it with the lights on. Man oh man, nothing like it.

Reaction score
Jitterbug and laid back jack,

Yes men are visual creatures, and lights don't bother me, bring them on, please! Opps I forgot, I am expired!!!! Life is so much better with a young bimbo.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
robinincarolina said:
Jitterbug and laid back jack,

Yes men are visual creatures, and lights don't bother me, bring them on, please! Opps I forgot, I am expired!!!! Life is so much better with a young bimbo.
Looks like we got a new AW.

Reaction score
Well if you tell me what an aw is I might can tell you if I am or not, but I am blonde so I don't know if I can think! Come on guys, I just wanted to see what life was like on the other side. Go vistit a woman's forum, post and see what you get. The same thing I am getting here. Resistance!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
AW=Attention wh0re. I have visted a woman's forum, several of us on here have. and we didn't get just resistance, we get banned for stating our opinion (facts).

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
AW=Attention wh0re. I have visted a woman's forum, several of us on here have. and we didn't get just resistance, we get banned for stating our opinion (facts).
LOL, which ones. There's been so many.

Reaction score
Go on the furom posing as a woman. Of course you got banned. How long b4you ban the one woman who had the guts to come here? She is still standing, despite the resistance. Hmmmmm. I think I like her.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This entire page of posts is retarded. I had to read through all of it to be sure. Are we actually having a "boy vs. girl" fight? Like really? 3rd grade was a while ago, boys. And Robin (if that's your real name) you're just provoking. No need to jab and compliment fish (Oh wait I'm expired!)...really. Let's all get mature here, including me of course because I'm cracking down unnecessarily hard on all you guys.

Let's grow up.

Reaction score
Yes Ice882 I think it is a boy vs. girl. How many boy vs. this girl though, are the odds really fair? Maybe retarded, yep I agree. He!! yeah she is provoking, what would you do with those obsticales? Tuck your balls between your legs and run. Wanna place bets who can run her off of here?

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Laid Back Jack said:
Yes Ice882 I think it is a boy vs. girl. How many boy vs. this girl though, are the odds really fair? Maybe retarded, yep I agree. He!! yeah she is provoking, what would you do with those obsticales? Tuck your balls between your legs and run. Wanna place bets who can run her off of here?
When somebody gives me sh1t, I don't run away. I rise above them. And then they become self-conscious. Too bad that doesn't work on the internet cuz its impersonal and there's no face, not to mention no chance of getting beaten up or humiliated in real life.

Let's just get back on topic.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Next time before any of you guys put your Captain Save-A-Ho cape on and get all choked up for some damnsel in distress who has a sad story about her love life, just remember this: they have plenty of choices to pick, way more than even the top Don Juan - it's entirely their fault if they choose poorly.
Brilliant comment deserves to be bumped.