Cops Gone Wild!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Uncle was a cop and is currently in the corrections system (prison guard), and it's is a horrible career IMO. The things he has to deal with on a regular basis are obscene. These people are required to treat human trash with respect, and when they fail they are called on it quite harshly.

Once in a while there is a bad apple, or one of the good ones folds under the pressure. C'est la vie.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Vladimir Horowitz said:
Yes. Random House defines civilian as:

–noun

1. a person who is not on active duty with a military, naval, police, or fire fighting organization.
Haha, so you again admit to what I say!! Why use a term to define us that is used by the military!! You are hurting your cause!!

A republic/democracy has citizens BUT a police state has "civilians"!!!

Reaction score
Vladimir Horowitz said:
I use a term that the military uses because ... the guy that works the McDonald's drive-thru uses this term, the homeless guy on the corner uses this term,.
Deus pianoforte, Haha, I'm 100% convinced you are with the
military after that incoherent and lame definition!! MCDonald's workers?? The homeless??? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...The hypocracy continues:rolleyes:

This is just sad.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BarackObama said:
As your President, I pledge to end police corruption.
Yes!!! Listen to the truth! Police corruption is not the natural order. We must bring back the natural order.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that bike thing is ****ing horrible. I ride a decent amount, 50- 60 miles a week and being shoved like that at ~15-20mph would seriously **** someone up. Totally uncalled for, no matter what the biker said off camera. That cop moved toward him to shove him as the cyclist was trying to move out of his way.