Can't you just lie to girls?

Reaction score
the shaming going on in this thread by people like Alle Gory and oakraiderz is ridiculous!

women lie to get what they want from men all the time, and I reverse the game and completely charm girls like crazy, even though its all an act to get easy consistent sex.

Some of you chumps need a reality check, I suggest you re-read what Mr Ruckus said

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its alright mate, but only little white lies - nothing harmful.

For example, I work out so have a good body...and if a girl comments on it and asks how/why I have muscles, I won't say "cos I pump iron and eat **** loads of food", I'll probably say cos I'm a kickboxer or a sprinter or something, which is a lie.

I don't think its that bad as long as no-one gets hurt.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
the shaming going on in this thread by people like Alle Gory and oakraiderz is ridiculous!
Grab a tissue.

women lie to get what they want from men all the time, and I reverse the game and completely charm girls like crazy, even though its all an act to get easy consistent sex.
There's better ways to manipulate then lowering yourself to that level. But whatever, you do what works for you. I take it, you charm a lot of lying hoes?

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The line drawn here is pretty clear, is lieing to get a One Night Stand ok? Lots of arguments for both sides.

It comes down to your morals. Some of us have stronger morals than others and thats just how its going to be.

Fvck it and lie away I say. I can see how telling a chick you have been to Brazil or that you enjoy skydiving or anything else interesting could increase your change of the lay.

I think the big one is telling them your looking for that special someone to give her a false sense of hope. She gives it up, thinking you will be hooked. Iv used it often. Many guys do.

In my mind its okay. Im not bitter toward women or want revenge, its just getting what you want in life. I dont have a problem with lieing so I use it to get what I want.

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Grab a tissue.

There's better ways to manipulate then lowering yourself to that level. But whatever, you do what works for you. I take it, you charm a lot of lying hoes?

dude, if I have been getting exactly what I want from the girls that I have been with, then I must be doing something right.

These same girls would NOT have been hoes if it wasn't for me bringing their inner-ho out (an AFC would be waiting for sex from most of these girls for weeks and months while spending $$ on them and BEING 100% HONEST like a good little boy awwww)

Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
If I post on a dating site of course I can't put "i'm looking for 4 girls to have sex with on fvck buddy status." We am FORCED into lying and pretending we're looking for "the one" or a relationship or whatever to even get our emails replied to. Morals are for those who have the luxury to do so. The starving man can't just not steal that bread because "it's wrong." He HAS to eat.
I don't think so. If you aer looking for fvck buddies then go on AFF, or some other adult hook-up site where you can be honest about what you are looking for and be understood. They say that it's on the intimate section or adult dating sites that people are just the most honest. I have first hand experience doing that, whenever I did, and as far as I'm concerned it worked and I could have eventually had 4 fvck buddies (one girl was a bi-sexual (means she also has female partners too), one girl was a WARPIG, another girl was 30 years old or something) -- it's just a bit of a more cruder way. But crude honesty is better than refined-lying. I did this on the face of my oneitis who I felt was a liar and that these girls on AFF were more "real" than she was as far as I was concerned and was going to brag about my conquest of losing my v-card by email to her. I aborted at the last minute.

Then you got the Shock and Awe opener that's practised by some people on this boards where you literally ask a random girl over to your house (okay, you don't ask her for sex, but it still implies that). While I have no experience doing this, other guys on here directly ask girls for sex, are honest about it and report having successful results.

You don't have to lie about that.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Five To One said:
I think the big one is telling them your looking for that special someone to give her a false sense of hope. She gives it up, thinking you will be hooked. Iv used it often. Many guys do.
Hmm... this couldn't possibly have resulted in the formation of ASD?? :D

Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I don't think so. If you aer looking for fvck buddies then go on AFF, or some other adult hook-up site where you can be honest about what you are looking for and be understood. They say that it's on the intimate section or adult dating sites that people are just the most honest. I have first hand experience doing that, whenever I did, and as far as I'm concerned it worked and I could have eventually had 4 fvck buddies (one girl was a bi-sexual (means she also has female partners too), one girl was a WARPIG, another girl was 30 years old or something) -- it's just a bit of a more cruder way. But crude honesty is better than refined-lying. I did this on the face of my oneitis who I felt was a liar and that these girls on AFF were more "real" than she was as far as I was concerned and was going to brag about my conquest of losing my v-card by email to her. I aborted at the last minute.

Then you got the Shock and Awe opener that's practised by some people on this boards where you literally ask a random girl over to your house (okay, you don't ask her for sex, but it still implies that). While I have no experience doing this, other guys on here directly ask girls for sex, are honest about it and report having successful results.

You don't have to lie about that.
stop giving people advice, what the hell is wrong with you???

you are a 32 year old virgin, you have no CLUE on how to get girls

just STOP, STOP STOP STOP

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pLaYtHiNg said:
Hmm... this couldn't possibly have resulted in the formation of ASD?? :D

Not familiar with ASD, playthang.

Ill be surprised if it was a compliment.

Im just telling it how it is...,
Someone made a good point on how women use sex for leverage in a relationship.
Why shouldnt guys use the leverage a relationship can give you for sex?

**We cant all be Saints in this world**

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thewarrior,

Do you have to tell the truth to a girl you just want to sleep with and/or date for a while? I'm thinking about just making up sh*t when talking to a female and say whatever she wants to hear. I'm a very good actor and have the talent of remembering lies unlike most people who **** up their stories after a while.

My normal self is obviously not attractive to females. My boring job (network technician/engineer) won't win any ***** and I don't have cool hobbies besides technology related. And I haven't traveled to any cool places so that's another strike.

I'm thinking the only girl I'll be honest with is a girl I'd want to marry.
Why would you lie to a girl? Because you want sex! But the belief that you have to lie to get pu**y stems from the belief that the real you isn't good enough. After all, why would you lie if she would be attracted to the real you?

You say that your job is boring. You are insecure, you don't feel worthy, you are ashamed of your life when talking to a girl, that's why you try to get a quick fix by coming off as another person.

You see, my impression is that you don't really want to be a liar, otherwise you wouldn't have posted but rather just followed through with your plan immediately. So if you actually value truth alot then stick to it. Every man should define his own morals, every man should have some, giving him a sense of justice and purpose.

Your focus is on the outcome. You think: "I have a boring job, I am not exciting, yet, if I lie to women I will get sex from them and then be happier."

It's not going to work. Stop SPENDING your time trying to catch women, start INVESTING it by bettering yourself. Get the job you want, travel to exciting places if you want to. You don't even have to spend much money on traveling, just look around where you live, you will find what you are looking for.

Make yourself happier. Women will come automatically.

When I came here, I learned neg-hits and DHVs and routines and speed-seduction as a whole, etc etc.

Now I focus on gaining muscles, educating myself, doing stuff I like, making new friends, being social.

When I came here I chased women.

Now they are chasing me.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uncle Sollie Speaks

thewarrior said:
Do you have to tell the truth to a girl you just want to sleep with and/or date for a while? I'm thinking about just making up sh*t when talking to a female and say whatever she wants to hear. I'm a very good actor and have the talent of remembering lies unlike most people who **** up their stories after a while.

My normal self is obviously not attractive to females. My boring job (network technician/engineer) won't win any ***** and I don't have cool hobbies besides technology related. And I haven't traveled to any cool places so that's another strike.

I'm thinking the only girl I'll be honest with is a girl I'd want to marry.
It depends

if you are a great liar then you can get away with it. Personally me, I can only bull**** a girl for so long, lying is not congruent with my personality why? because I don't feel the need to lie, eventually **** will catch up with you later. On top of that I belive in Karma.

your problem is a simple one

you don't have a life or life experinces, I suggest you get one, how you ask?

By getting a hobby

Self-defense (learning how to fight is a good one)
Cooking classes (tons of chicks there)
Dance classes (chicks love a guy who can move)
Going to the gym (working on your psychique etc etc)
traveling (you make good money, so why not)

Women want a man of interest of diverstiy, if you are one-dimeonsal (sp) eventually it will show.

you don't have to lie to get chicks in your situation you just have to become a man of interest, this is the reason why lot of AFC's/geeks love "canned" shiit. They think it will make them an insterting person, it does for a shortwhile, but strip'em of that fascade, and their still a geek (why do you think Mystery can't keep a relationship to save his life?)

peace

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone lies about everything, its only a matter of time until they do. So, don't worry about it. Most words that come out of a females mouth are entirely lies...so who cares if you lie right back. You can lie and say you are a millionaire and go rent a ferrari and a suite for a night and lay all the hottest gold-diggers you can find.

If you actually like a girl, then go ahead and tell her the truth about yourself. If you goal is simply to devastate some pu55y, who gives a sh1t what anyone thinks of you.

KSUgamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
What Al. Moh said. Sooner or later people are gonna pick up on you and you're gonna come off as a very pathetic person (right back to square one). Why not just be that person that you're trying to look like? I guarantee you will get a lot better results and feel a lot better and more confident about yourself than lying. You're prolly only gonna get a few one night stands with the way you'd go about it now. If you become a real man and do the things you're lying about you'll have a steady flow without even trying.

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
How pathetic must your life be in order for you to lie about it.

Honesty is easy to remember and you never get caught in a lie. If you want to make things seem better, then get better at 'selling' the truth and use discretion. Not everything needs or should be said.

Ruckus: You can easily be honest and say the same things. For example: "i'm looking for 4 girls to have sex with on fvck buddy status." = "im looking for someone special who I can have fun with." and the rest they don't need to know.
Does this phrase apply here?
"Would you rather want me lie, or tell you what you you want to hear?"

-----------
Come join me and share your thoughts at my Approach Journal and Fun Times Thread
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159172[/SIZE]

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KSUgamer said:
What Al. Moh said. Sooner or later people are gonna pick up on you and you're gonna come off as a very pathetic person (right back to square one). Why not just be that person that you're trying to look like? I guarantee you will get a lot better results and feel a lot better and more confident about yourself than lying. You're prolly only gonna get a few one night stands with the way you'd go about it now. If you become a real man and do the things you're lying about you'll have a steady flow without even trying.

Thats the problem. You can't just BE rich and famous one day, and if the girls you are gaming screen you based on those qualities, you screwed from the gate. So, why not just present them an illusion (which they want to see) long enough for their clothes to come off and then go back to your normal life all the more satisfied?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
(an AFC would be waiting for sex from most of these girls for weeks and months while spending $$ on them and BEING 100% HONEST like a good little boy awwww)
I never said 100% honest. Honesty like that has to be earned and not everyone can take it.

But I see where you're coming from. You deal with lying hoes all day, so you run the same BS on them that they do to you. Morally, I have no problem with that. Lying to a good, honest person is what I have a problem with.

So your blanket statement: Lie to all chicks is bullsh*t to me.

.. yelled the man at the wall. You're not going to get anywhere like that.

The dude needs to be banned, for the sanity of this forum.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:

Some of you chumps need a reality check, I suggest you re-read what Mr Ruckus said
You dont get it. I, (probably Alle Gory too) dont need to lie because i can get just about ANY girl without doing so. I have no reason to blantently lie to get a chick. I find that to be pathetic. Instead of pretending youre such a f*ckin hot shot, why not actually do the things you bull**** about? I still believe blantenly lying to get girls will have an adverse effect on you relationships with others and yourself. Lying all the time isnt exactly healthy for you autonomy. Yea, women lie to get what they want and look how messed up and manipulative they are. The problem with acting all the time is that eventually, you cant differentiate between yourself and the pull**** act your on. You need to get off your high horse and understand other aspects and ideas. You dont seem to have a very versatile approach to problems and it appears that things are black and white. While i, and Alle Gory dont agree with lying, you dont need to tell a girl every single thing about everything. If you dont know the difference, shut up and stop posting.

Reaction score
The Logical Player said:

you are a 32 year old virgin, you have no CLUE on how to get girls

just STOP, STOP STOP STOP
What's your problem? I'm either quoting from my first-hand experience or from what other people have already posted on here about SHOCK AND AWE openers.

I can get girls if I really want to do that. That has already been established here a few of the threads posted on here, the fact that I DO actually have a girlfriend, and the fact that I don't make any threads here that state that I can't get a girl.
I just think my motivation is low because I masturbate too much, but I'm working on that.

Here are a few threads:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=110996
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115029
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=152938

Each of those threads portray that if you want something bad enough, game or no game, you'll get it one way or the other.
It's always a question of whether it's worth it at the end of the day of whatever time, effort and energy you are putting into a result. And guess what -- I never lied anywhere in the equation or played any "game" tricks.

What, you don't have enough balls for a SHOCK AND AWE opener and have to resort to AFC lies of saying you want a relationship with a girl when you just want to get laid? Please.