Can't you just lie to girls?

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have to tell the truth to a girl you just want to sleep with and/or date for a while? I'm thinking about just making up sh*t when talking to a female and say whatever she wants to hear. I'm a very good actor and have the talent of remembering lies unlike most people who **** up their stories after a while.

My normal self is obviously not attractive to females. My boring job (network technician/engineer) won't win any ***** and I don't have cool hobbies besides technology related. And I haven't traveled to any cool places so that's another strike.

I'm thinking the only girl I'll be honest with is a girl I'd want to marry.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends what kind of lies you are talking about. More detail needed!

Be playful.

Don't let her know you're needy, or jealous, or an AFC, or you've been studying seduction guides and are using them on her.

Don't just tell girls what they want to hear (i.e. barrages of compliments).

Damascus: Girls aren't mind readers.

Last edited:

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't lie and say I'm a doctor, but I may say I've been to Brazil or something. Of course, I'd read up on subjects that I plan on lying about. Girls may very well be good at social interactions but they don't have mind reading capabilities. If you lie unconvincingly, you will be found out.

Reaction score
OF COURSE you can lie - there is no law that says that you cannot lie to get what you want from hors who don't know what they want

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, lying is never a good idea. Even if you are a good liar, do you really want to manipulate people into being with you? I understand that you think you're uninteresting and must compensate for that, but maybe you could actually go out and become involved in things like hobbies and travel, so when you talk about that, you won't be lying. :)

Heck, you might actually meet someone to date/whatever while you're at it!

Reaction score
pLaYtHiNg said:
In my opinion, lying is never a good idea. Even if you are a good liar, do you really want to manipulate people into being with you? I understand that you think you're uninteresting and must compensate for that, but maybe you could actually go out and become involved in things like hobbies and travel, so when you talk about that, you won't be lying. :)

Heck, you might actually meet someone to date/whatever while you're at it!
stop giving advice, you confused little 29 year old crazy lady!

Lying is necessary to get what you want from women in today's society - if you want to change that and have everyone be honest, then women need to start with themselves and stop playing games with men in the first place.

a man who lies to get what he wants from women is simply just playing the dating game better than the women - and maaaan it p1sses the women off to know that a guy plays ABOVE the rules that society brainwashes guys to follow

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women lie all the time so why cant men? when you've ever heard a girl tell you what she's "looking for" she just told you a lie.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
OF COURSE you can lie - there is no law that says that you cannot lie to get what you want from hors who don't know what they want
Are you that sh*tty and lame that you have to bullsh*t to girls and make stuff up? Id be willing to be that people who lie to girls to get p*ssy (which i think is pathetic) lie to themselves and everyone else (habituation is a b*tch). Now, not telling them something is a totally different story.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lying is fun and hilarious and a great way to get better at making **** up on your feet during a conversation. Go for it, for your own entertainment at least.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a DJ player type as opposed to a morality crew DJ relationship seeker lying is a great strategy.

Say whatever you have to in order to get in the pvssy bro. :up:

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm honest. But i lie all the time! by that I mean i never let them know if I'm being serious or not.

I wouldn't lie about myself, what's the point in that?

If you just want to get laid go get a hooker

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a better idea: get an interesting hobby and go somewhere funky for your next holiday. Be goofy about your job (talk about the 'secret' stuff you get to find, make a joke out if it)

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just on a practical level lying can be a pain the azz because you have to keep track of it.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damascus said:
You must always tell the truth, girls know when we lie.

We've been stripped of our biological right to take what we want, so use all the weapons you legally can to procure sex. Women sure as hell aren't holding back.

pLaYtHiNg said:
In my opinion, lying is never a good idea. Even if you are a good liar, do you really want to manipulate people into being with you?
Being with me? No. Having sex with me? Yes.

I don't have my ego tied to whether a girl will have sex with me or not. I don't need that hit of validation that she wants to be there for me. Because even if you convince yourself of that as you take the golden route, you're mistaken. She's using you as a dildo.

Everyone manipulates everybody. Everyone lies all the time. A large percentage of men are lying every time they talk to you already. Practically all of us pretend we're looking for a relationship. No, we might want a relationship with you later, but really we haven't even though that far ahead. We want sex with you now. If anything, it's tiring constantly pretending one thing just because polite society thinks only one way of living is appropriate. It's like how people pretend not to masturbate even though everyone does it. Men want sex and everyone lies except for some reason it's "nobler" that women manipulate men for whatever they want and that's ok while men manipulating women for sex is somehow downright dirty and evil. Bullsh1t. I'll even go as far as to say women want to be lied to. "Yeah baby you're the only woman for me." Ha! How many men want one woman when five are available at his call? We just pretend we don't because we don't have five.

If I post on a dating site of course I can't put "i'm looking for 4 girls to have sex with on fvck buddy status." We am FORCED into lying and pretending we're looking for "the one" or a relationship or whatever to even get our emails replied to. Morals are for those who have the luxury to do so. The starving man can't just not steal that bread because "it's wrong." He HAS to eat.

Women use sex as a lure to a relationship. So why should I feel guilt in using a relationship as a lure to sex?

Sure, individual women will stand there and judge and say it's pathetic or whatever else, but sex to them is bountiful. It's on every street corner. They have the luxury of morals.

Oh, and after the number of times i've been talking to a girl and had her drop off the face of the earth and then just flat out ignore me from that point forward without even the slightest bit of courtesy, they have no class anyway. All women do this to any guy they're not interested in. No i'm not interested in the 1 in 10,000 exception, and no, plaything, you're not one of them. If you say you are, you're a liar, but that's okay. We all are. Some of us just aren't hypocrites about it.

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting to the point that I don't have respect for females anymore. I'm not talking about hitting a girl or blatantly disrespect her, but females are no longer special to me. **** them. They're bigger players and manipulators than us.

worship

Banned
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
We've been stripped of our biological right to take what we want, so use all the weapons you legally can to procure sex. Women sure as hell aren't holding back.

Being with me? No. Having sex with me? Yes.

I don't have my ego tied to whether a girl will have sex with me or not. I don't need that hit of validation that she wants to be there for me. Because even if you convince yourself of that as you take the golden route, you're mistaken. She's using you as a dildo.

Everyone manipulates everybody. Everyone lies all the time. A large percentage of men are lying every time they talk to you already. Practically all of us pretend we're looking for a relationship. No, we might want a relationship with you later, but really we haven't even though that far ahead. We want sex with you now. If anything, it's tiring constantly pretending one thing just because polite society thinks only one way of living is appropriate. It's like how people pretend not to masturbate even though everyone does it. Men want sex and everyone lies except for some reason it's "nobler" that women manipulate men for whatever they want and that's ok while men manipulating women for sex is somehow downright dirty and evil. Bullsh1t. I'll even go as far as to say women want to be lied to. "Yeah baby you're the only woman for me." Ha! How many men want one woman when five are available at his call? We just pretend we don't because we don't have five.

If I post on a dating site of course I can't put "i'm looking for 4 girls to have sex with on fvck buddy status." We am FORCED into lying and pretending we're looking for "the one" or a relationship or whatever to even get our emails replied to. Morals are for those who have the luxury to do so. The starving man can't just not steal that bread because "it's wrong." He HAS to eat.

Women use sex as a lure to a relationship. So why should I feel guilt in using a relationship as a lure to sex?

Sure, individual women will stand there and judge and say it's pathetic or whatever else, but sex to them is bountiful. It's on every street corner. They have the luxury of morals.

Oh, and after the number of times i've been talking to a girl and had her drop off the face of the earth and then just flat out ignore me from that point forward without even the slightest bit of courtesy, they have no class anyway. All women do this to any guy they're not interested in. No i'm not interested in the 1 in 10,000 exception, and no, plaything, you're not one of them. If you say you are, you're a liar, but that's okay. We all are. Some of us just aren't hypocrites about it.
This.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and maaaan it p1sses the women off to know that a guy plays ABOVE the rules that society brainwashes guys to follow
How pathetic must your life be in order for you to lie about it.

Honesty is easy to remember and you never get caught in a lie. If you want to make things seem better, then get better at 'selling' the truth and use discretion. Not everything needs or should be said.

Ruckus: You can easily be honest and say the same things. For example: "i'm looking for 4 girls to have sex with on fvck buddy status." = "im looking for someone special who I can have fun with." and the rest they don't need to know.