Bootcamp started May1st, Week #5

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah this is like 'month 5'

in my defense i've been approaching on my own, and if you read other boot camp threads, others have stretched this week out too.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OceanWindRider,

I've joined StyleLife's challenge; www.stylelife.com. I see where my week 4/5 problems are. Am having difficulty with an interesting opener, DHV, all that. Can do mundane convo's in the daytime. But that does not establish me as dating material. This is my current problem to overcome.

What we going to do with this thread? Seems all of us are stuck in a similar problem as me. We wanna continue this boot camp, close it out and start something focused simply on getting good at opening, then generating enough interest for a # close, or do something else?

Koopa

Reaction score
Ive been following this bootcamp since the beginning and am doing my own deaccelerated program (no timelimits, no set amounts)
Its slower but its working and doing the random approach rejection part now ([un?]fortunately i closed the # today)
So in other words, thanks to the instructors/assignment givers. Ill probably join the next one

OceanWindRider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, guys, sorry for not posting for a while.

I was at Cliff's list Convention in Montreal.
It was an absolute blast!
It's only $400 if you register in advance and I highly recommend everyone goes next year.
The amount of value is incredible!
I got to meet almost all the top PUGs and get a feel who's about what...
It's awesome!
Then I took a seminar with Cortez (www.badboylifestyle.com) and all the guys there loved it!

so... as for bootcamp... I don't think it's interesting for me anymore..
I've got tons of material to go through from the seminar - mainly go through my notes.
And the most important - I have to really work on my inner game. To define who I am as a man, what do I want in life, what my values and wishes are. This is crucial for the game. Pretty much all PUGs on the convention were talking about this idea.

So this year's convention was not about the openers or techniques, but rather about being authentic, knowing who you really are and projecting it.

I'd probably do a review somewhere on the cliff's list when I have time.

Anyway, StyleLife challenge seems to be really interesting...
Is anybody doing it? How's the progress and the feel about it?
I am thinking of joining, though it's a bit late..
But it seems to be much better than I expected!

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OceanWindRider said:
Anyway, StyleLife challenge seems to be really interesting...
Is anybody doing it? How's the progress and the feel about it?
I am thinking of joining, though it's a bit late..
But it seems to be much better than I expected!
I'm into it. Too late to join, but you can go check out the materials there, and do the exercises for yourself. It's GREAT at getting me to confront fears in approaching, and how to construct an approach.. interesting, non-threatening, under her defense radar, etc. I'm almost caught up. Go to the website, and dig through the daily exercises.

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still doing the bootcamp but I'm also stuck at this phase. I have overcome most of my Approach Anxiety, but I can't seem to establish consistent attraction. I can chat, I can have great convos, but does it make the women go all hot and horny for me? Not yet!

I have had a few numbers and they all flake out. I haven't established enough attraction, although I have been getting heaps better at this. Need to work on my fashion as well.

And I've met one of my sticking points - fear of success - the closer I get to another relationship the more I think of my exes and the pain they put me through. Gay, I know, but it is something real that I have to overcome.