Being proud that you're still a virgin

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a social life, it just doesn't involve girls.

OK...if your not gay....then your a gay in training!!!! Nothing wrong with that if you are. You really dont see it, but its pretty obvious!

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, there's more to the picture than you think. I'll spare you. If I was gay I wouldn't be on a don juan board dedicated to the discussion of girls, now would I? For 25 years old I can sense you're very close minded and immature. Grow up.

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell, a lot of guys have a genuine fear that if they sleep with just anyone, they will end up being tempted to go down a promiscuous road. Basically, that a taste of sex will get them even MORE desperate to get sex again - resulting in MORE desperation rather than LESS, and making it more difficult to forge decent relationships when you are thinking about sex all the time.

Sounds like a perfectly legit concern to me. I guess people are concerned it's an addiction similar to others.

I've had a lot to drink in my time, but ultimately the drink in itself has eventually lost its appeal. It's a lot of fun when you're 16 to 17 to say "hey look at me, I'm drunk, how cool is that" but after a while, for most people - it's a social drug, and nothing more. They manage to leave the over-consumption back in their college days where it probably belongs.

Others, carry on with their addiction without realising how sad they have become, and that it owns them.

Same with any other sort of addiction. Most people begin to recognise it as an illusion, or else have an in-built sense of this, which makes them less susceptible in the first place. It doesn't solve anything. You can get rid of your insecurities for a while, but it won't give you any answers. The big question-marks in your life will still be there.

Dumbness in a woman isn't attractive, and neither is masculinity. I give more of a s.hit about a woman's attitude than the number of women I have or haven't slept with. She cannot increase her value in my eyes because she has or hasn't had X amount of partners. If I can, then I don't want somebody that dumb in the first place. Simple really. But at the same time it's the whole problem - women probably assume that sex is as good for us as it is for them, which it clearly isn't. I guess there are just a lot of shallow s.luts about, who are very cold-hearted in their false understanding of men.

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Santos

...Then there's the one I met recently, I KNOW I coulda ****ed her brains out if Id met her at another time. Thing is she's young (17) and confused and has BF (for 11 months). She says she has "feelings" for me (after two weeks! LOL I rule :)) and wants me as badly as her BF. She friend-zoned me, and then tried to feel me up and make out with me. Why? She wants to have me AND her BF in her life and she thought making me a "friend with benefits" would do just that. NEXT!...

Good luck
Santos
Who cares if she has a boyfriend you should have hit it anyway.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by G_S
Jesus ****ing Christ! Did anyone read my words, "Everyone has desires, but some people have greater ambitions in life than getting laid. A girl would surely distract me from my goals right now." Anyone at all?
No, clearly they did not.

Stuff about school... Good enough a reason for you?
No it won't be because certain members of our gender don't think outside of the (girl's) box.

OK...if your not gay....then your a gay in training!!!! Nothing wrong with that if you are. You really dont see it, but its pretty obvious!
Case in point.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure. I am raised a Christian, and believe in God and everything, but just find it hard to see why I have to fight daily with my desires. Also I do not intend to get married till I am 30-40, as i intend to forge a career, have freedom etc. and earn enough money to afford a wife (learnt very early on that a woman and a credit card are a deadly combination). I would never have a one night stand or sex based on pure lust, or sex with a hooker. However I realise that it is hard to have relationships of more than 6 months without sex becoming near impossible to resist for both parties. Also I believe that the no sex rules before marriage were partly for societal, and birthcontrol rules which are less applicable in modern day society.
So if I met a girl who I really liked and had a long relationship with, I may have sex with her, if both of us felt the time was right.

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One other thing that came to mind - the anti-virgin voices seem to feel that we virgins will forever be crap in the sack. This is simply not the case. If anything, we will learn faster, because most of us are holding out for something long term, and will thus learn techniques tailored to our particular woman, specific techniques being easier to learn than general-use ones. We will learn exactly how she likes it, and very rapidly be able to totally rock her world.

I admit, the first few times will probably suck. That's why I, for one, am doing as much instructional reading beforehand as possible...

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Newsflash: THE CONCEPT OF THE ONE is a lie.

Go out and find a HOTTIE to POUND with your MEAT!!!

JEEEEEEEESUS!

Best and most honest advice I can give ya.
you don't know what you're missing..etc.

nuff said.

:cool:

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree!! Having sex is not that big of a deal, as i lost my V a few weeks ago and havent had sex since then. However even though its not that big of a deal is still is great!! I am wanting it worse then ever now, but waiting for it with "the one" is utter bull****!! I did that up till about when i was 20 years old and it got me nowhere. Now im ready to have fun and since my attitude has changed i am alot happier and free about my life.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything, we will learn faster, because most of us are holding out for something long term, and will thus learn techniques tailored to our particular woman, specific techniques being easier to learn than general-use ones
So your telling that you can master a womens body the first time touching it??? I am curious can you play a guitar with out ever touching one? I highly doubt it. The way to becoming a good lover it to practice. You can become good at anything with out praticing over and over again.

THE CONCEPT OF THE ONE is a lie.
It's pretty funny that any male would think this.

In all honesty I think this comes down to sex drives....I should'nt be hating on you virgins, but the reason I do is because there's nothing manly about holding on to your virginity. Your men god damn it...stop being so afraid to be what you are. There is nothing attarctive about trying to fight the fact your are men. One of my clients is a preist he is compltely GAY, but he became a preist so he didnt have to fight his sexuality. People who hold out on sex...do the same because they are afraid to deal with somehting that feel is shameful or painful, they are afraid of the truth

Most guys think your gay because of it and most women will think your gay too. Sorry, but this is reality. I know your not going to run out and lose your virginity tonight. But stop thinking your special because you are a virgin. If your a teenager and your a virgin and have'nt had sex its perfectly fine. But, if your oevr the age of 21 and still are a virgin...I have no respect for you. Your either gay, asexual or just fvcking weird!!!! Some of you are virgins out of choice and some of you are because you can't get none.

If you say you come to this message board without a desire to get women, your fvcking lie to yourself. "Oh im only here for self improvement". Well why are you here for self improvement?????? To get women!!! Why do you want women???? To fvck them!!!! Thats the underlying issue here, if you can't be honest to yourself about what you want, then you deserve what you get!!

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
marqZAL, I didn't say that it'll be instantaneous mastery. I said we'll probably be lousy our first few times, just like everybody else.

And anybody who thinks that there is no such thing as "the one", I feel sorry for you, because it's obvious you've never really been in love (or if you have, you've been hurt, and become disillusioned). Something I will say time and again is that the feeling of love is beyond anything else. Doing something with someone you love makes it infinitely better. I cannot describe this feeling to someone who hasn't felt it. All I can do is say that it's worth seeking out. Because of the profound nature of love, the first time for those of us waiting either for marriage or at least for someone special will probably be far better than it was for those of you who lost it to some random chick to whom you had no attachment.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
feeling of love is beyond anything else.

I couldnt agree with you more, however do not ever confuse love and sex. They can be entertwined, but they are however are 2 seperate concepts. As far as wanting to be in married or in love when you have sex for the first time isnt a bad idea if your a women. Sex, romance and love are all different and i think a lot of people confuse them.

Waiting for marriage is a dumb idea and im going to tell you why. Whether you have sex before you get married or not, you still run the same chance of getting divorced albiet slight lower than those who have sex before marriage. The idea of marriage in and of its self was once a great idea...but unfortunatly its unrealistic. Divorce and adultry are the reality in this world of ours, you may think it wont happen to you if you wait for marriage but statisticlly your sadly mistaken.