Being proud that you're still a virgin

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me man, I'd love to have mindless, crazy monkey-sex every weekend (just once a month would be fine ). It just hasn't happened. I can't go from dateless/sexless one second to sarging the next HB I see the next.
Your right its something you cannot enjoy sex until you do it, however once you do expereince it you will want to do it again and again. Your right you gotta take things once step at a time, but you have to try and try again until you get right.

Everyone has desires, but some people have greater ambitions in life than getting laid.
Look getting laid doesnt require all that much work unless you are a boring troll. As far as having great ambitions, is it not possible to be ambitious in more than one area???? Maybe it means your asexual when your ambitions arent getting laid. How many men young, old, gay, strait, rich or poor dont desire getting laid?????Just for a quick example look at Mick Jagger, hes an ambitous muscian, entrepenuer and world class womanizer. He is very sucessful at all 3, and no one could possibly argue hes not.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by marqZAL
Look getting laid doesnt require all that much work unless you are a boring troll. As far as having great ambitions, is it not possible to be ambitious in more than one area???? Maybe it means your asexual when your ambitions arent getting laid. How many men young, old, gay, strait, rich or poor dont desire getting laid?????Just for a quick example look at Mick Jagger, hes an ambitous muscian, entrepenuer and world class womanizer. He is very sucessful at all 3, and no one could possibly argue hes not.
Obviously you need to reread my post a few hundred times.

BTW, when are you going to explain to me what normal is?

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by marqZAL
LOL, its something that one can live without, however why would anyone want to. Can you live with out watching football, playing sports, playing video games, your cell phone or listening to music ECT.???? Of course you can, do you want to??? Most likely youll say NO!!! Why because its something you enjoy, its something that makes you happy, so why would anyone want to live without things that make them happy after having received much pleasure doing it?
I'm reminded here of the new Terminator 3 movie, when Arnold says "Desire is irrelevant, I am a machine." Not everyone thinks and acts the same, to be blunt: not every man thinks with his ****. Often people will describe me as aloof or perhaps even cold. That's because, much like Arnold in T3, for me desire is often irrelevant. I do my best to make a cost-benefit analysis of any situation (which usually only takes a few seconds) before making any decision.

So the short and clinical answer to your question "why do without it?" could be answered as such: "I don't believe the benefit outweighs the cost." Of course that's not always true, and then hot monkey love will be had.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by G_S

well i can tell you this, when a boy hits puberty and ever after he will look at chicks with desire and being the visual creatures we are he will imagine in his minds eye banging her.
these urges will manifest into him saying to himself ,Im tired of jacking myself to sleep, Im a man i want that for real so he goes after it.

or maybe thats not "normal" and im batsh!t crazy.

personally i dont understand why you would choose to be a virgin, i guess i could almost understand if you had a zero sex drive and looking at a pretty chick would do nothing to you at all, but even then i would still think hmmm maybe il just try it once and see what im missing.

Maybe having some squishy little bunny ride you for all your worth, sweating and shaking on top of you while her tits smash against your face, isnt everyones idea of fun * scratches head*
I could look her straight in the eye, say, "yeah, I'm glad I didn't waste it on someone."
waste what? its not like you have a hymen.

Pitchfork Lover

Reaction score
Well I'm 24 and since I went to a private school without much contact with gals for so many years and being shy I see the chicks as intimidating. Now I am drifting from crappy job to another and I beginning to I wonder how long I will be a virgin myself, I see the chicks as sort of like a sheet of ice and I can't break through to get into their world. I can think of hardly anything else but women nowadays so I seemed screwed.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
well i can tell you this, when a boy hits puberty and ever after he will look at chicks with desire and being the visual creatures we are he will imagine in his minds eye banging her.
these urges will manifest into him saying to himself ,Im tired of jacking myself to sleep, Im a man i want that for real so he goes after it.

or maybe thats not "normal" and im batsh!t crazy.

personally i dont understand why you would choose to be a virgin, i guess i could almost understand if you had a zero sex drive and looking at a pretty chick would do nothing to you at all, but even then i would still think hmmm maybe il just try it once and see what im missing.
Jesus ****ing Christ! Did anyone read my words, "Everyone has desires, but some people have greater ambitions in life than getting laid. A girl would surely distract me from my goals right now." Anyone at all?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
lol calm down mate, i didnt even read most of your other sh!t.
i read this though
anyway on this:
Everyone has desires, but some people have greater ambitions in life than getting laid.
why is it one or the other? how come not both?

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ambition to get laid is killing my chances

My own quote:
I'm a virgin, and I WANT sex. I'm using the term "want' in the strongest way I can. It is this want, however, that keeps me from getting it. I'm too damn anxious.
A guy who has an ambition to get laid will not...I'm living proof.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ IronGirevik

finding and marrying a worthy virgin chick,

LOL oh look what do you know pigs do actually fly.

j/k good luck with that.
Originally posted by DJ IronGirevik
Which of these goals is tougher to accomplish and requires more ambition:

Just getting laid for the first time?

OR

Staying a virgin until marriage, finding and marrying a worthy virgin chick, and THEN getting laid for the first time?

Answer me this...
that depends i suppose, would i be from a strict close knitted christian upbringing or not?
i dont really think "ambition" is the right word to use there

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't become Christian 'til freshman year in HS, but that and many other reasons for it. Divorce between two virgins who marry is MUCH less likely, as is cheating. And I don't buy the "your sex life will suck forever" thing - after all, the soon-to-be-married virgins will have the rest of their lives to practice until perfection, right?

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StockTrader-Since it doesn't appear to be an issue for you, don't let others take issue with you over it. Congrats for walking down your own road.

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VoodooChild sez:
given what passes for "normal" in modern society, "abnormal" is a title I wear with pride already.

My LTR of almost 1.5 years and I are both 20-year-old virgins, mostly for religious reasons (the whole not-before-marriage thing). Now, obviously some of you have trouble understanding our little belief that we will burn in Hell forever if we don't restrain ourselves a little.

Now, we both are horny as hell and would bang each other in a second if we weren't religious. As it is, we come pretty damn close at times. However, these aren't the most pleasant times of my life. The most pleasan times are those when I'm simply lying there, holding her in my arms, feeling our hearts beating together as we rest. Sex is a simple physical act, hardly worth bothering with, while lovemaking is the most profound experience two people can share. Sex without an emotional connection is not far above masturbation, and I'd much rather spend the rest of my life with a woman that I love, even if I stayed a virgin, than run around banging every skank that tickled my fancy. Eventually you get old, and the machinery breaks down, and the chicks won't touch you with a ten-foot pole unless you've got a lot of $$$, but if you have love it doesn't matter how old or gimpy you get, you'll still be just as happy, cuz you'll be banging a woman that still looks hot to you. I've got a couple of friends that are fat, nerdy, ugly, and just got married cuz they're madly in love. Single, neither one of them would ever get to get laid, but b/c they're in love, they probably do things I don't want to imagine them doing with great frequency and vigor.

Yes, humans are sexual creatures. Yes, we have desires. However, it is not this that makes us human. It is our ability to resist our desires, to think with our heads instead of our stomachs or our balls, that separates us from the stupid animals.

I apologize if this sounds preachy, but this happens to be one of the subjects I feel most strongly about.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
i thought like you once upon a time saxy... thank fvck i woke up, you could say i was born again;)
Now, obviously some of you have trouble understanding our little belief that we will burn in Hell forever if we don't restrain ourselves a little.
btw it doesnt say anywhere in the bible that sex before marriage is a no no, but i know that doesnt mean anything when you have the pressure of your social circles, her family, yours, your church etc guiding your life and beliefs.

its obvious that there are 2 sides with totally opposite views so explaining anything is like pis$ing into the wind for both sides.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost mine at 18 but I kinda did it with a friend so we avoided each other for a while. But now things are better again.

Personally, it actually opened my mind a bit. I realised when the chick is someone you care about, there is an emotional side to it, and you dont just roll over the next morning and forget about her.

I find, however, that after sex, if the chick is close to you (as in girlfriend, not a one-night-stand), its feels great to just hold her. Yes I realise this is gay, but its a good feeling.

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't read all the posts on this thread but I have been thinking lately maybe the reason why virgins that don't choose to be virgins that try their asses off maybe it's not our fault I believe it's survival of the fittest or some other evolution BS going on. I can swear It seem like all the other guys around me aren't trying and they have oodles of women even the fugs and afc's have them just thru rep and sense of humour alone.

Think about it you see everyone else getting chicks everyone from the ugly to the good looking they all make it look way too easy. I even tried having the not give a **** attitude and it still got me nothing.

I noticed like deep blue said women are the books of society it's all reputation and how people see you. My first girl-friend Was all over me the first time she seen me then after my friends(?) **** blocked me she didn't want to be around me. They ****blocked me pretty bad by revealing my bad rep but she didn't know my rep but when she found out she was gone quicker than I could say good bye.

Lately I have noticed all I think about is losing my virginity(and neglecting myself) then I came to the conclusion if no women wants me, **** em all. I'll just work at my career work towards my goals maybe get rich and **** girls and leave them(because they only want me for money not me)....

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
why is it one or the other? how come not both?
I go to a major state university. My major is engineering, something most people fail miserably at. I think it's 5-10% that actually graduate. I'm entering my 5th year and I will probably graduate with high honors. Last semester I was awarded to the President's List, which better than the Dean's list. I'm also taking summer classes to get ahead. I can not makes these grades with a girlfriend. Period. Girls demand time and attention. Graduation is growing near and I have the rest of my life to get laid. My career comes first. I'm here because I want to be a ladies man AFTER I make a career. After years of doubting myself everything is finally coming together for me, and I don't need any distractions.

Good enough a reason for you?

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...I have 2 freinds who are medical doctors that did thier fair share of parting while going through an ivy league medical school and they would get more ass than a lot of guys I know. We would be out in a bar and they would be telling the ladies oh I go to ...medical school and next thing they know they would be taking a broad home. You can have fun and work hard too, in fact you need to have a social life while in college.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a social life, it just doesn't involve girls. I'm in a hard rock band, and I go to bars with friends occasionally. I can't study 24/7, I'd go crazy. Most of my friends are already getting married, and/or have kids, yet I'll be the most successful. As said, I have enough crap I have to do. No time for girls. At least not now.

This is exactly the type of bull**** pressure I'm talking about. My friends never bring this up, never. They couldn't care less. I'll worry about me, you worry about you.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on earth would you get into your head that you automatically have to feel bad if you are a virgin? do you not realise the world is what you make it!?

You choose to be a virgin then why not be proud of it? humble at the same time, I mean if you chose something stand by it, why on earth would you chose something that makes you unhappy!? and feel bad!?!?!?

Simple wisdom my friend :) Be happy with the choices you make, nothing is wrong/right, there is although the path which you chose for yourself, who you want to be.....

Who you want to be = what you want, what you think, and what you DO!, so be happy and be a master of your own domain, Know thyself and show it in your actions.

Good luck. :D