baggy pants on a woman

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the trend (which has been in the making for about 7 years now) for female Gen Z members (born from 1997 onwards) to wear baggy pants?

I've also noticed some of the younger Millennials (born 1993-96) latching onto the trend.

On the other hand, most Millennial broads, as well as the younger half of Gen X broads, still tend to wear tight pants.

I find the baggy pants trend with Gen Z broads to be a total turnoff. Their bodies are the nicest they'll ever be, yet they're hiding their curves with baggy pants.

I graduated high school in 2009. Tight pants on a girl were the norm when I was in high school. Baggy pants on a broad are simply wrong to me. It's like we're in the 90s again (Even though I was too young to pay attention to styles during the 90s, I see old vids from the 90s where the broads wore baggy pants)

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s their point: to deter men.

While some famous people wear outrageous baggy outfits, I personally appreciate it when the average woman wears them. But I mean, I am the kind of guy that love how women dress, behave, carry themselves, etc.