attracting guys and making them your bf

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vidrio said:
Tattoos don't make a statement and aren't a part of who you are. All they prove is that you're impulsive and make decisions based on today rather than the future. How do you think those tattoos are gonna look in 10-15 years? They'll look hideous on you. Your best chance at getting a high value man is to get rid of them. Tattooed girls are widely considered to be sluts/trashy. I know plenty of people who have sex with girls with a lot of tattoos, but I don't know anybody who'd be willing to wife up a girl with a lot of tattoos. If you REALLY want what you say you want, you should get rid of them. If not, and you're willing to put up with the fact that no successful man will want you for anything more than a fling, don't get rid of them. Just don't complain when you can't get a man to commit. You put yourself in this position and now you have to deal with the consequences of your actions.
Vidrio get's it. Kudos.

I do well, but I would never ever take some tattooed chick to a business conference or another work related gathering. It would be a bad carreer move. :nono: Now if I wanted to drink beer, play pool or simply get down for a night, that would be another story.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
djgirl said:
someone like me who would give it straight up to you where you stand. Silly boys :crazy:

Perfect solution to your problem djgirl. Since you're bi and MisterAFC comes highly "recommended" by Sageproduct, I'm sure MisterAFC wouldn't mind you giving him "the business" right where he stands. Who says SS doesn't create connections?

Prepare yourself MisterAFC. djgirl is strapping up to make you squeal like a pig boy. Soooowweeee!!

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Not sure about this, I've had both and would rather be with the latter.

Tattooed girls are straight up, no nonsense type. No games.
THIS.

Thank God another sane guy in this thread. I think it's quite obvious that many guys here have gotten frustrated/hurt by girls with tattoos and are now are holding a SERIOUSLY UNHEALTHY grudge against every single last girl with some tats. Do yourselves a favor and wake the fuxk guys. Wake Up Call for real.

On top of that, I want to say get the fuxk out of your cookie cutter bubbles.

*Work a respectable office*Score a HB*whateverherscoreis* aka find a trophy wife. Is that your gameplan? I'm an artist, and a musician, i deal with actors, dancers, writers and with creative people and tattoos are practically the norm, way more accepted than ever in society and man has worn them since ancient times so it ain't nothing new either.

Vidrio, when you say that tattoos don't make a statement, you contradict yourself because the statement that they've clearly made on you is clearly an extremely negative one for whatever the reason may be. People see different things when they look at the same things though and I assure you, tattoos ALWAYS make a statement. Everything is a statement. And plenty more open minded then many people around here. Welcome to the 21St fuxking century gentlemen.

The less close minded you are the better, I promise.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randomer said:
THIS.

Thank God another sane guy in this thread. I think it's quite obvious that many guys here have gotten frustrated/hurt by girls with tattoos and are now are holding a SERIOUSLY UNHEALTHY grudge against every single last girl with some tats. Do yourselves a favor and wake the fuxk guys. Wake Up Call for real.

*Work a respectable office*Score a HB*whateverherscoreis* aka find a trophy wife. Is that your gameplan? I'm an artist, and a musician, i deal with actors, dancers, writers and with creative people and tattoos are practically the norm, way more accepted than ever in society and man has worn them since ancient times so it ain't nothing new either.

Vidrio, when you say that tattoos don't make a statement, you contradict yourself because the statement that they've clearly made on you is clearly an extremely negative one for whatever the reason may be. People see different things when they look at the same things though and I assure you, tattoos ALWAYS make a statement. Everything is a statement. And plenty more open minded then many people around here. Welcome to the 21St fuxking century gentlemen.

No doubt tattooed chicks have really good jobs and are not slvtty attention seekers.

Go with what's "in" and follow the other sheep over the cliff.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminist catch words:
-sane...check
-Unhealthy...check
-frustrated and hurt...check
-close-minded...check
-acceptance...check
-open-minded...check

Randomer said:
I'm an artist, and a musician,
So am I but I would still never take a lady seriously if she had tattoos printed all over her body. Let alone GF her or marry her.

Randomer said:
Welcome to the 21St fuxking century gentlemen.
Yeah and so far it sucks balls. If open-minded means following the other lambs to the slaughter than I'll pass. If that makes me "insane" or "close-minded" or "unhealthy" then so be it dude.

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being open minded means that just because you met a dirty slut with tattoos that broke your heart once, doesn't mean that the next chick with some tats is going to act in the exact same way. Being open minded is being open to find out how a person TRULY IS.People are individuals and each and every single person is different. Not all chicks with tats are the same as seems to be the prevalent opinion over here. That's what i mean by open mindedness. Questions still?

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Randomer said:
THIS.

THIS! its nice to know there are some open minded guys on here, who understand the whole point of individuality.

I dont know about where you guys are from but in my country nearly every single person has tattoos or are pretty inked up including girls. I am friends with girls who are also heavily tattooed and are the sweetest decent girls out and in NO WAY s1utty or whatever you name us. Yes tattoos may not be your thing but a lot of guys seem to always want to come up to me and tell me how awesome they look ha...go figure!

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to question the attractiveness of any girl that has to go online to find guys. I'm assuming OP is an ugly fat chick.

As for tats, that's a red flag for me. We could run in circles all day about how some women just like the "art" but it looks trashy on chicks. I have tattoos, doesn't mean I want them on my women.

Actually, I take back my previous statement. I'll fvck the sh!t out of a girl with tats. I just wont date or marry one.

-Scars

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
I'll fvck the sh!t out of a girl with tats. I just wont date or marry one.

-Scars
This is what you can expect from most men OP.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randomer said:
THIS.

Ain't got nothing to do with being open nor close minded.......it's a matter of personal preference....i don't want a woman who is that impulsive and rebellious in general.......and i don't want my future kids to grow up thinking it's okay to ink up their bodies anyway they like just because they had a sudden urge to do so......i don't want the chick to be an influence on my little sister...the list goes on and on....

You can take your tatooed up bimbos...i will take my princesses and queens who are actually FEMINIME.....yeah i will bang the sh%t out of a hot chick who has a lot of tatoos multiple times....but marry her or take her seriously for a LTR....H$LL no.........you go ahead by all means and see what you get mr. open minded.

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, well truth be told I don't like a girl with too many tats either, that's generally my personal preference. The difference though is that I don't go around saying ALL girls with a bunch of tats are undatable sluts. And with that, I don't think I have any more to contribute to this thread :)

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
I have to question the attractiveness of any girl that has to go online to find guys. I'm assuming OP is an ugly fat chick.
I asked earlier but I never got a reply so I'll assume the same.

I'll fvck the sh!t out of a girl with tats. I just wont date or marry one.
QFT. +1

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
Fat chick with tattoos, you mean.

I know a pretty decent looking girl who uses online dating. Apparently she uses it to keep her in fresh supply of new men. She has a new guy every week. It's also pretty clear she doesn't care for any of these guys, she makes fun of the ones that want to stick around with her. It's an electronic version of the c0ck carousel for her.

Danger said:
It's nothing to do with having a heart broken, or being "afraid", or "manning up" or any of that shaming bull$hit. It's clear, cool, logic
Right, if a woman does something you don't like, it's always because you're not man enough to deal with her "fierce independence" or "strength". As you say, it's all bullsh!t.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
can you tell me the best ways to attract guys and keep them interested especially to the attractive ones who always have women after them
djgirl said:
Food for thought: maybe some of you should lower your standards abit and realize the 7's and under are just as great as your "HB" and most times lower maintainence.....
Perhaps you should take your own advice.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, my French foreign language teacher in jr. high had a tiny little tattoo on one of her feet. She had to take off her heel in order for us to see it. It was sexy as hell (but so was she. To make matters worse she would wear miniskirts and then sit on a table in front of the class with both of her legs out (not crossed) so that her legs were at eye level.

For a class filled with 13-14 year old guys, I don't know what she was trying to do. But I'll bet she knew what she was.

Anyway- the point is that it was not visible. I still don't approve on principle, but I wouldn't let a little thing like that stop me from moving forward if I really liked a girl.

But a wall of tattoos? Forget it. It screams "low class". "Low income." "Low intelligence." That's the message it sends.

You may not agree but this is the truth. Classy people will not even LOOK at you.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Darth said:
Actually, my French foreign language teacher in jr. high had a tiny little tattoo on one of her feet. She had to take off her heel in order for us to see it. It was sexy as hell (but so was she. To make matters worse she would wear miniskirts and then sit on a table in front of the class with both of her legs out (not crossed) so that her legs were at eye level.

For a class filled with 13-14 year old guys, I don't know what she was trying to do. But I'll bet she knew what she was.

Anyway- the point is that it was not visible. I still don't approve on principle, but I wouldn't let a little thing like that stop me from moving forward if I really liked a girl.

But a wall of tattoos? Forget it. It screams "low class". "Low income." "Low intelligence." That's the message it sends.

You may not agree but this is the truth. Classy people will not even LOOK at you.
Yep.It's those types with multiple Tattoos/piercings etc. who love saying: "Don't judge me". Too friggin bad. You and EVERYONE ELSE on this planet is judged off appearences and actions. Like it or not.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
i bet though youd wife up someone like Kat Von D, she has money, is pretty classy and a good looking chick......So let me ask would you knock her back? i bet you wouldnt