attracting guys and making them your bf

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
i bet though youd wife up someone like Kat Von D, she has money, is pretty classy and a good looking chick......So let me ask would you knock her back? i bet you wouldnt
I would barely even fvck Kat Von D, let alone wife her. Her body isn't that great to begin with, and then it's made even worse by all the tats. Her face is decent though.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
i bet though youd wife up someone like Kat Von D, she has money, is pretty classy and a good looking chick......So let me ask would you knock her back? i bet you wouldnt

Wrong...I would hit it and quit it...and afterwards i would probably feel dirty for f&cking a chick with that many tats.....it's just a natural reaction for me and many others....you just assume she has been around many many times....i wouldn't ever date her....sorry if we have standards...that is way too many tatoos for my taste...if you have that many tats than no wonder why you can't get a guy to date you.....it's just not fenimine nor is it sexy...

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have the same amount of tattoos, maybe a few more ha but ive been told i resemble her

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really says something about how AFC most guys are when a thread made by woman gets blown up to 6 pages from every guy giving the same input over and over again.