attracting guys and making them your bf

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I'll say the dude with the tattoos who started this thread will keep dropping little "nuggets" of "information" in an effort to keep the thread going. IE: Bisexual or some other buzzword to hook the next poster to reply.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow thanks lots for the advice everyone, its really helping!
getting rid of my tattoos would be going against who i am and to me thats wrong, if a guy really likes me he will have to realize they come with the package.

@bradd thanks for that advice, im taking it in! im looking for guys who are genuine, attractive, smart and going somewhere with their life. preferably around the ages of 21-28 as im 24. I always seem to attract guys who just want one thing from me and are never looking for anything serious.

I would say i am quite feminine aswell. even though i have nearly my body covered in tattoos i still like to dress well, i always do my hair and i do wear make up/lip stick.....i am quite curvy..not fat but not skinny just average.
so when you say dress sophisticated do you mean in women suits/flashy dresses etc?

the reason why i never approach hot guys or guys i like is because yeh im scared of rejection or if they have gfs or not, i dont wanna look like a fool or come across as desperate ha

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
getting rid of my tattoos would be going against who i am and to me thats wrong, if a guy really likes me he will have to realize they come with the package.
That's just like saying "Getting skinnier would be going against who I am, I love to eat and hate to work out, so a guy will just have to realize that that comes with the package."

If you want something, you may have to make changes to get it. If you aren't willing to go to every extent possible, then you don't want it enough. Realize the changes that guys have to go through to get a woman. We, at times, have to change our entire personalities to get what we want.

The impression the tattoos give is of a slut. It does not matter what you are, anything of your personality, it will make you look like one. And as such, the guys who approach you will tend to expect less serious commitment when you do not look like you are a girl to give commitment to. Do not dress like a slut, either. Dress nice. Respectfully. If you'll insist on the tattoos, do your utter best to cover them up with clothing.

Secondly, improve your diet, and work out consistently. Go to the 'slender' stage of weight. Do not think "Oh, I'm an average girl, that's good enough!" - work that damn ass off. If you want a top-notch guy, you have to BE a top-notch girl. There's no middle line. You can get a top-notch guy for a night, but you will not keep him, unless you are at the upper echelons yourself.

In addition to that, follow all those tips bradd80 gave. As he says, looks are not the whole picture; but if you don't have the looks (at least a 7+, ideally at least an 8+), then you'll find it very much an uphill struggle; way more than just getting and maintaining a slender body-frame will take. Because let's face it, there's a lot of good looking women out there, and a quality guy will look around until he finds one of the good looking women with a great personality. He's not going to shop around girls below his standards to find one with a great personality, not if he's truly a top-quality guy.

Roissy puts it very succinctly. Be fit. Be forgiving. Don't be a slut.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
another question....What do i say when i approach without coming off as creepy/desperate?! ive never approached guys before!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:

@bradd thanks for that advice, im taking it in! im looking for guys who are genuine, attractive, smart and going somewhere with their life. preferably around the ages of 21-28 as im 24. I always seem to attract guys who just want one thing from me and are never looking for anything serious.

I would say i am quite feminine aswell. even though i have nearly my body covered in tattoos i still like to dress well, i always do my hair and i do wear make up/lip stick.....i am quite curvy..not fat but not skinny just average.
so when you say dress sophisticated do you mean in women suits/flashy dresses etc?

the reason why i never approach hot guys or guys i like is because yeh im scared of rejection or if they have gfs or not, i dont wanna look like a fool or come across as desperate ha

Lose the tatoos if you want to achieve what you are asking for...no offense but a lot of tatoos on a girl is disgusting IMO.....one or 2 small ones in discreet areas are no big deal however and can be really sexy......being covered in tatoos just doesn't look feminime at all and sends the wrong message and it's not something that a guy wants to show off to his family and business aquaintances...it's not sexy at all....you can follow all the advice in the world but if you don't lose most of the tats then you will continue to struggle with what you are looking for...just being honest....also, they are just drawings on your body...they have nothing to do with who you really are...i mean it's not like you had to earn those tats or something...you just paid some money to some dude with ink to put them on ya...

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a bisexual girl covered with tattoos who already had sex with multiple guys or girls. There is a reason why no guy will ever commit to you no matter how you dress or act. And no you are not super feminine and never will be. You have so much baggage and freight that all guys will only see you as a pump and dump. Its who you are!

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a.funny thread, first of all... What kind of advice is "lose the tattoos"?? Lmao... You all do realize that they're pretty permanent, unless you're suggesting she get some expensive surgery to remove something that is a part of her in order to attract guys. Very AFC advice. Working out in the gym to improve attractiveness is waaay different than removing tattoos.

Anyway i have seen sooome good advice like to get off POF but if i was going to try to give you some real advice, it'd be to get off this website. Talk to some of your female friends *that you would trust* and preferably female friends with current boyfriends. I betcha a dollar you get more useful advice than you do here.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post a pic, I'd love to see what you look like out of sheer curiosity.

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
another question....What do i say when i approach without coming off as creepy/desperate?! ive never approached guys before!
haha, if you actually follow the advice in the thread, you likely won't even have to approach at all...ah yes, the beauty of being a woman.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plutoman said:
That's just like saying "Getting skinnier would be going against who I am, I love to eat and hate to work out, so a guy will just have to realize that that comes with the package."

If you want something, you may have to make changes to get it. If you aren't willing to go to every extent possible, then you don't want it enough. Realize the changes that guys have to go through to get a woman. We, at times, have to change our entire personalities to get what we want.

Secondly, improve your diet, and work out consistently. Go to the 'slender' stage of weight. Do not think "Oh, I'm an average girl, that's good enough!" - work that damn ass off. If you want a top-notch guy, you have to BE a top-notch girl. There's no middle line. You can get a top-notch guy for a night, but you will not keep him, unless you are at the upper echelons yourself
Completely agree-- +1 rep.

I hate running, eating salads, and having cucumbers, broccoli, and carrots as snacks. Heck, most of the time I am secretly embarrassed to eat those things. However, the desire to be healthier and more physically attractive--as I have been overweight in the past--outweighs my desire for junk food and instant gratification. There is the old argument that looks aren't as important in men as they are in women. If I am a man and I am eating grass every day to get fit, imagine the importance of your fitness as a member of the female sex.

-R

Last edited:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
ArcBound said:
You are a bisexual girl covered with tattoos who already had sex with multiple guys or girls. There is a reason why no guy will ever commit to you no matter how you dress or act. And no you are not super feminine and never will be. You have so much baggage and freight that all guys will only see you as a pump and dump. Its who you are!

AHAHA! Oh man thats the truth man +1. This girl wants to know why no guy wants to stay with her, its because she has a reputation for being a slvt and she has tats? Come on now.....most dumbfounded women in the universe here.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually youll be suprised there is alot of guys out there who find my tattoos sexy and then ofcourse there guys like some of you who are so shallow about them that it makes me wonder why im even bothering to impress men....

Alot of the guys i speak to dont even know im bi and i see no need to tell them really so i dont have that much "baggage"...

To the other poster, guys can still reject me and be a$$holes to me if they dont like me...you can paint a pretty picture and say all men are simple and innocent but in reality you guys can be just as worse as women

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
djgirl said:
actually youll be suprised there is alot of guys out there who find my tattoos sexy and then ofcourse there guys like some of you who are so shallow about them that it makes me wonder why im even bothering to impress men....

Alot of the guys i speak to dont even know im bi and i see no need to tell them really so i dont have that much "baggage"...

To the other poster, guys can still reject me and be a$$holes to me if they dont like me...you can paint a pretty picture and say all men are simple and innocent but in reality you guys can be just as worse as women

LMAO. Chicks Bi, and has a lot of Tattoos, but is looking for a great guy who accepts her for the way she is.

Scratch my previous advice.

Stay on POF. You belong there. Post on the POF forums. You'll have the "longing for a quality girl" great guys you crave hitting you up in no time. And you'll get the advice from dudes and chicks you want to hear to boot!

It's a "Win Win" for ya toots.

georgetheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Despite its probably the same low treath troll opening all this threads I believe that girls lurking this site may learn something out of it so I'll pretend its serious.

First of all most of your value depends on your look and right after your look comes your femininity and integrity, your intelligence and education are not that relevant as you may believe.

So your look depends mostly on your genetic and life style(exercise,diet).
Your femininity it depends on your culture, lifestyle again and from your conscious decisions.

Your integrity depends on the number of c0cks you got inside yourself and your inclination to surround yourself with men and milk them for attention or favours, guys looking for a girlfriend automatically move you to the fvck buddy group if you show any of this characteristics.

A real deal maker if you like a guy seriously is to give him what you dont/didnt give to others, I still keep in touch and help a girl which I toke her virginity despite we are not togheter anymore while I dont even bother to write on skype to some girl which I banged last week but that I see flirting with many guys every night at the club.

On the opposite site if he understands he is not gonna get any special deal from you, he is not gonna give a special deal back.

Regarding sexual escalation, I understand you have to take your time to make sure you're not used from any men but still if you like a guy allow him to slowly escalate date by date, we learn pretty soon that girls which stop us are most of the time using us as a back up plan while banging someone else or even not interested at all.

The worst insult you can do a guy is treat him as an asexual being which should accept to be content by your simple present, at that point even if you have sex with him he will start to ask himself what will you do since you dont have any high consideration of him...he will be concerned about being cheated and will move to greener pasture.

Hope its useful for all the fat b1tches lurking the site, now go back for your report on cosmo forum and dont omit the part of being in shape and the one where your degree doesnt really matter to us.

Funny you state this. The amount of men on this site who next a girl who doesnt put out early is ridiculous. The girls that put out early dont tend to make good girlfriends. People on this site must meet all skanky girls and no decent ones. Stop meeting chicks at bars and clubs and youll find girls with integrity who dont open their legs to anyone and when they do this, its due to morals and not because they are friendzoning you.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
djgirl said:
actually youll be suprised there is alot of guys out there who find my tattoos sexy

There's always some moron who'll pipe up with "Ink on a chick..yeaaa sexyyy.. derrrrp", obviously a woman's body on it's own merit is not enough of a work of art for these low testosteroned homo's.

At the end of the day the claim of "Bi" and tattoos is like a flashing neon sign to the 10% of men (the men you want) "THIS IS NOT A GOOD POTENTIAL MOTHER TO YOUR OFFSPRING!!, THIS IS NOT A GOOD POTENTIAL MOTHER TO YOUR OFFSPRING!!!""

As brother ArcBound already said, It's not an indicator of femininity and it reeks of baggage and insecurity, it also shows a lack of class.

I'm honestly not saying this to be an ass, that's just how it is. I'd seriously love it if you were self aware enough to take all this advice you've been given and stop just one girl from becoming a future pump and dump. Believe it or not I actually want my son to have at least some options left for a long term mate.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
georgetheman said:
Funny you state this. The amount of men on this site who next a girl who doesnt put out early is ridiculous. The girls that put out early dont tend to make good girlfriends. People on this site must meet all skanky girls and no decent ones. Stop meeting chicks at bars and clubs and youll find girls with integrity who dont open their legs to anyone and when they do this, its due to morals and not because they are friendzoning you.
If I go at a club to pick up some short term fun or a fvck dubby and she doesnt spread her leg soon enough I next her cause it means she either has low interest or she expects me to date her while other banged her before for free.

If I meet a serious chick at university and she makes me wait but clearly shows she is interested by treating me good and doing me favours I may consider her as a potential girlfriend.

As a man I can tell which girl has a high c0ck count and which not, every man can if he trust his gut, experience then gives you a better understanding of such number and the reason of that.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
georgetheman said:
^This
Just because she doesnt put out or sleep with you on first date doesnt mean she doesnt like you....
I have met some great guys who are very attractive and id like to eventually date, however they know i wont spread my legs for them on first meeting..im not that easy and if he "nexts" me over it then i know he really wasnt worth it and only wanted one thing = NOT BF MATERIAL

i dont spread my legs for anyone no matter how hot or how much game you have on the first two meetingss....if you really want me then work for me and prove to me why i should sleep with you....

Also saying that i wouldnt make a great role model as a mother because of who i am is really just shallow...Im actually one of the sweetest, sincere most caring girl out....i just choose to express myself differently...whats so bad about that?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
djgirl said:
Also saying that i wouldnt make a great role model as a mother because of who i am is really just shallow...Im actually one of the sweetest, sincere most caring girl out....i just choose to express myself differently...whats so bad about that?
*Sigh*

Well...there goes the hope for self awareness.

http://gifs.alphacoders.com/images/335/335.gif

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
^This
Just because she doesnt put out or sleep with you on first date doesnt mean she doesnt like you....

i dont spread my legs for anyone no matter how hot or how much game you have on the first two meetingss....if you really want me then work for me and prove to me why i should sleep with you....
djgirlOnlyACoupleDaysAgo said:
For example had a date this week with this chick i met off fb shes been all into me for a while now, flirty an everything. We meet and make out have fun but wouldnt sleep with me because she wants me to "wait" yet brangs on to her friends how she easily she slept with other girls on first dates....
:crazy: IF your craziness reeks this much through an internet forum, in real life you give a pyscho b!tch vibe. You really do. You may not mention you are bi or try to hide your baggage but its something you reek of and have no control over.

Like attracts like, you are getting all the sh!tty low quality girls/guys because....wait for it..... you are sh!tty and low quality. Fixing the way you dress or how you approach a guy is the least of your worries.