Another man is fvcking the doman of your dreams...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
You should probably work on your typos too azzhat. You guys crack me up. You're such little followers. Some dumbass posts something and you all get excited like it's the greatest advice you've ever heard. The same shyt was going on with that pook moron.

I'm being critical of you now oak.
What is your problem?

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
What is your problem?
He knows the guy that is f ucking the woman of his dreams, and the thread hit kinda close to home.
Maybe he is an English teacher who is in love with the math teacher, but he caught the slob gym teacher boning her after school the other day. idk lol

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
... right NOW. It's true. You know it is. Think about it. Feel it. The woman of your dreams... there she is... being fvcked by a man... and it isn't you. How does that feel? "You a$$hole, how do you think that feels?!" I don't think, i KNOW how that feels! The woman of MY dreams was just driven right past me by her man in a yellow Gallardo. For all i know, they're fvcking in the giant pool of the mansion of my dreams right about... NOW. And you know what, that pisses me off. There's ONE reason and ONE REASON ONLY why he's THERE and i'm HERE... ME. That's right, ME.

In the years gone by, when i was sleeping, he was working. When i was watching TV, he was exercising. When i was playing video games, he was studying. He did the things i hated doing, for YEARS, but now, FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE he will live the life that 99.9% of the Earth's population can only DREAM of. And you know what? That (my behavior) makes me very... VERY angry. The life of MY dreams should be MY life, dammit!

I don't know about you, but even though its 6PM and i just got back from work, i'm turning around and going right back. Screw the traffic, i've got work to do! And afterwards, i'm gonna really, and i mean REALLY punish myself at the gym. Then i'm gonna go home, bury myself into the most potent psychology book i can get my hands on, and learn as much as humanely possible in the one or two hours i have left in the day. Then i'm gonna get a good night's sleep, jump out of bed, shower and run towards my car because I CAN'T WAIT to get to work! Goddammit, "if i do the things i HAVE to do WHEN i have to do them, the day will come when i'll be able to do the things i WANT to do WHEN i want to do them."

Several years from now, I'LL be living the life he's enjoying today because from this day forward, I'M gonna be out there giving my ALL. The only question is: where will YOU be in several years? Are you being productive RIGHT NOW? How about later tonight, will you be seen anywhere NEAR a gym? And tomorrow, will you work up a STORM at work, or just sit back there and pretend to be doing something?

IF SOMEONE ELSE IS LIVING THE LIFE OR YOUR DREAMS, YOU'VE GOT NO ONE BUT YOURSELF TO BLAME. STARTING NOW, DO YOUR BEST, GIVE YOUR ALL, EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY BECAUSE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, GODDAMMIT!
Determination today leads to success tomorrow.
Great Post.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
What is your problem?
Why do I have to have a problem? I just addressed the comment that he made to me. We are allowed to speak our opinions right? I mean we can disagree with what's being posted?........

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure you can disagree but the guy who posted the original thread was a total loser 3-4 years back and today he's the man he wanted to be, he's just giving back to the people that helped him get there so that the new guys can learn from his example, he may be a bit crude but he hits right at home with no preety stories.

Passion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
There are 10,000 guys with Fords for every 1 guy with a Ferrari, which um... explains why you see more chicks with Ford guys than with Ferrari guys. I thought this was pretty obvious :) What you DON'T see is the fact that the Ford guy will get 1 or 2 chicks like that in his LIFE, while the Ferrari guy could get that many in a DAY.
That was my whole point. If most HBs are with guys who drive cars like RSXs or Mustangs or low end BMWs, then it's obviously not a Ferarri that is going to get someone the HBs. And your whole assertion that the car determines how many girls a person can get is totally wrong. It comes down to game. What, so you walk approach a girl and talk to her and say "hi I drive this really nice car, it's nice to meet you" :rolleyes:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Passion said:
That was my whole point. If most HBs are with guys who drive cars like RSXs or Mustangs or low end BMWs, then it's obviously not a Ferarri that is going to get someone the HBs. And your whole assertion that the car determines how many girls a person can get is totally wrong. It comes down to game. What, so you walk approach a girl and talk to her and say "hi I drive this really nice car, it's nice to meet you" :rolleyes:
I don't think we're on the same page man, read the post again :)

Passion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read anything wrong, all I'm saying is that reading your psychology books, or driving a fancy car is NOT significant on getting HBs.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, look at the KBJs. :) So scared that you're right, they attack you personally. Poor ickle things.

Passion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah look at the KBJs who mindlessly agree that in order to get HBs you need to drive certain cars and read psychology books every day. And the "woman of their dreams" is some chick they've never even met who they see with another guy, from a distance. :rolleyes:

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
... right NOW. It's true. You know it is. Think about it. Feel it. The woman of your dreams... there she is... being fvcked by a man... and it isn't you. How does that feel? "You a$$hole, how do you think that feels?!" I don't think, i KNOW how that feels! The woman of MY dreams was just driven right past me by her man in a yellow Gallardo. For all i know, they're fvcking in the giant pool of the mansion of my dreams right about... NOW. And you know what, that pisses me off. There's ONE reason and ONE REASON ONLY why he's THERE and i'm HERE... ME. That's right, ME.

In the years gone by, when i was sleeping, he was working. When i was watching TV, he was exercising. When i was playing video games, he was studying. He did the things i hated doing, for YEARS, but now, FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE he will live the life that 99.9% of the Earth's population can only DREAM of. And you know what? That (my behavior) makes me very... VERY angry. The life of MY dreams should be MY life, dammit!

I don't know about you, but even though its 6PM and i just got back from work, i'm turning around and going right back. Screw the traffic, i've got work to do! And afterwards, i'm gonna really, and i mean REALLY punish myself at the gym. Then i'm gonna go home, bury myself into the most potent psychology book i can get my hands on, and learn as much as humanely possible in the one or two hours i have left in the day. Then i'm gonna get a good night's sleep, jump out of bed, shower and run towards my car because I CAN'T WAIT to get to work! Goddammit, "if i do the things i HAVE to do WHEN i have to do them, the day will come when i'll be able to do the things i WANT to do WHEN i want to do them."

Several years from now, I'LL be living the life he's enjoying today because from this day forward, I'M gonna be out there giving my ALL. The only question is: where will YOU be in several years? Are you being productive RIGHT NOW? How about later tonight, will you be seen anywhere NEAR a gym? And tomorrow, will you work up a STORM at work, or just sit back there and pretend to be doing something?

IF SOMEONE ELSE IS LIVING THE LIFE OR YOUR DREAMS, YOU'VE GOT NO ONE BUT YOURSELF TO BLAME. STARTING NOW, DO YOUR BEST, GIVE YOUR ALL, EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY BECAUSE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, GODDAMMIT!
Krassus is on demand. *BUMP*

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Passion said:
I didn't read anything wrong, all I'm saying is that reading your psychology books, or driving a fancy car is NOT significant on getting HBs.
Well driving a fancy car probs doesn't make up for being hopeless in all other respects... But girls like that stuff. It's a status symbol. Girls like status. Simple.

And personally, even if I had that money I think I'd be more toned down. Who cares.

But his point stands. There's no need to nitpick. If you don't have the life you want, go and get it. And guys with great lives get great chicks. (Guys with sucky lives might be able to, but it's harder, and the downside is that their lives have to suck.)

Zog

Don Juan
Reaction score
very motivational post...

I think the fancy car, and body like a statue of some greek god would be a nice confidence booster if nothing else... I need to be outstanding!

Z

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read your answer to my post then went back to the original message.
What strikes me is that these are obviously the words of someone who never had neither talent or discipline to do anything so far and is now trying hard to convince himself.

So you gonna be riding a motivational high for 10 days and go back to your old habits because you don't seem to know **** about how to organize a successful living. The way you describe it is like a chicken running around with his head cut-off : no sense of purpose or direction. No spirituality, no meaning in all this, just another empty, shallow nerd with no personnality trying to catch up for all the time he spent playing video games.

You sound like you have a lot of catching up to do but one thing you miss there is PATIENCE. It's key to reaching your goals.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
Post sounds bitter and jaded... Also, it doesn't sound like a healthy or realistic regimen either. That would turn any sane, if a bit lazy, guy into a nerdy-freak obsessed with work and body building. yikes!

I really don't know about that correlation between working hard, working out like a madman, learning psychology before you hit the sack, waking up with a cold shower and banging the woman of your dream...

It seems to be all this is gonna keep you way too busy to cruise around town and chat up a few babes...

I am a bit lazy myself but I have a job that pays well, my own appartment. I go to the gym but I wouldn't say I 'punish' myself there still, that's enough to keep me in a very good shape.

I read philosophy, art books or novels but not as many as "humanely" possible because I choose quality over quantity anytime. And simply because my brain is not a muscle I want to pump up.

I've picked up pretty girls since I was 17, I am now 29 and enjoying a happy LTR with a nice girl that's pretty and smart. I want to have children with her in a few years, but if we'd have to separate at some point, I'd be very sad but I wouldn't worry about meeting another pretty girl and learning to love again.

You gonna hate me for this, Krassus but the guys fvcking the dream women are most likely guys that had it all easy to start with and never worked too hard at anything. For some, life's a breeze while the rest just struggle to catch up and end up being quite jaded after a while.
I don't know why anyone would bother wasting their time typing this kind of rubbish.

I myself was a loser wuss wimp and complete no hoper when it came to attracting and alluring the hottest babes.

During my highschool years when I was between 13 and 17 no pretty girls would have anything to do with me at all.

From the ages of 17 to 35 I was to live out the most miserable and depressing existance possible, as I lived on the streets of the City, sleeping in parks, on beaches, in amongst the trees outside, in emergency accommodation refuge hostels run by the Salvo's, in drug rehabilitation centres and psychiatric hospitals.

I never had a girlfriend until I was well into my 30's, pretty girls hated me and I hated myself and the entire world in general.

When I was 35 I moved into my own appartment for the very first time, bought some new clothes, and began to study at college for the very first time in my life.

Whilst I was studying for my academic certificates I began to workout at the gym to build myself into a very strong muscular and powerfully built man.

At this time I began to study the many psychology self help books on dating and girls minds etc.

I am now studying at University, I am 38, but I have a gorgeous young 21 year old HB9 Wife, whom I met at college, and still now study with at University.

These days now that I am successful and look great, many hot young babes desire to be with me, but I had to work extremely hard to make this happen.

Hot babes don't just jump into your arms unless you work extremely hard on your weaknesses to make it happen.

Nothing in this life comes easy, I know this through my own personal true life experiences and to say that it does is just plain stupidity, think before you write this type of crap. :mad: :yes: :mad:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Passion said:
Yeah look at the KBJs who mindlessly agree that in order to get HBs you need to drive certain cars and read psychology books every day. And the "woman of their dreams" is some chick they've never even met who they see with another guy, from a distance. :rolleyes:
Please stop, you're embarassing yourself :)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
I am now studying at University, I am 38, but I have a gorgeous young 21 year old HB9 Wife, whom I met at college, and still now study with at University.
Woah, you're 38 and have a 21yo wife? Wow... You're my new hero :) How'd that happen?

P.S. Read up on Og Mandino, it sounds like he went through the same thing about 50 years ago.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
koalaking, you had a pretty f***d up life I admit.
However, sleeping in in drug rehabilitation centres and psychiatric hospitals doesn't make you a hero or a model of success does it?

Oh yeah, you're graduating at 39? :up:

I am sure it will be a breeze to find a first job at 41 :crackup:

Hot babes don't just jump into your arms unless you work extremely hard on your weaknesses to make it happen.
Again, that's your experience not mine. Considering that you were litteraly a bum with no education, I can imagine you were not exactly a chick magnet.
Doesn't work like that for everyone though.

Anyway, what I meant in my message was: there are better ways of reaching your goals than the training regimen suggested by Krassus. I mean work hard but think long term development and not just the New Year's good resolutions kinda crap. I have accomplished the things I wanted to do and I am now working on a very challenging career change but still fail to see the point of Krassus self-centered, bitter, jaded, angry, frustrated rant.

It just sounds like the guy had watched MTV Cribs prior to typing his post and was a tad frustrated to find out Puff Daddy could afford things that he can't. That's teenagers little frustration, it will pass.

Now if anyone want to talk about personal development in a more mature manner, hey! Why not?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
There's only a few people who speak as true as Krauss on this site. You all need to listen.

I haven't been listening for 26 years...and believe me, when you come to that realization one day, it will hurt worse than anything's ever hurt before.

I'm still very numb right now...but only two weeks ago I managed to break outside of myself long enough to see how f'ed up in the head I was. I've been chasing fantasies in my head but never had the balls to act on them...because I never had any faith in myself. And that's no one's fault but my own.