Another man is fvcking the doman of your dreams...

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Woah, you're 38 and have a 21yo wife? Wow... You're my new hero :) How'd that happen?

P.S. Read up on Og Mandino, it sounds like he went through the same thing about 50 years ago.
I had to take very small steps two forward and one back at the beginning in the transforming of my life.

My transformation began after the death of an old 68 year old man whom I was living with at a boarding house for the down and out back in the May of 2002.

All he did in his life was live off welfare payments, drink beer all day, and sleep in a small room that he rented at the hostel, I knew that I didn't want my own life to end in the same predicament of which his was in.

The first thing that I did after his death was to move from the hostel into an old decrepit appartment, which was my first step forward.

A couple of years later I moved into an appartment in a much more pleasent suburb, at which time I began to do an Adults Education Certificate course so that I could do further studies.

Before long I was at the gym pushing weights, I was buying and wearing much better clothes, and I was studying for a Certificate in Business at my local College.

After I had graduated with my first Certificate in Business I continued to study for higher Certificates in both Business Management and also in Business Marketing.

I began to listen to and read a lot of "Tony Robbins" self help titles as well as "David DeAngelos" Double Your Dating e-booklet, as well as many other similar materials.

I learnt how to study the mental psychology of the attractive woman's mind, emotions, as well as learning to read their body language signs.

Within time my levels of confidence and self esteem began to grow stronger and stronger as the result of my looking much better physically and by my increase in academic qualifications.

When I met my beautiful young Wife for the first time at the college that I was attending I began by being friendly to her yet indifferent at the same times whilst all of the younger horny 18 to 21 year old AFC male students were doing everything that they could in their desperate attempts to win over her affections, she didn't like this type of thing at all.

In time I asked her out to dinner and things went from there until we eventually married.

It isn't very hard to attract, allure, and win a hot babe over if you can show them that you are different from the normal AFC type of guys.

In the November of 2001 I was to have been commited to a psychiatric hospital for the final time, it was to have been my sixth overall admission, I was homeless, had no money, no education, and I was nearly 34.

Today I am 38 years of age, live in a nice appartment in my cities most affluent area, I have several academic qualifications in Business, my Wife is only 21, she is gorgeous to look at, is a lovely person, and is also extremely well qualified academically, this is possible for most guys, but it takes a lot of hard work to come from where I was at nearly 34 to where I now are at 38. :rock:

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
koalaking, you had a pretty f***d up life I admit.
However, sleeping in in drug rehabilitation centres and psychiatric hospitals doesn't make you a hero or a model of success does it?

Oh yeah, you're graduating at 39? :up:

I am sure it will be a breeze to find a first job at 41 :crackup:

Again, that's your experience not mine. Considering that you were litteraly a bum with no education, I can imagine you were not exactly a chick magnet.
Doesn't work like that for everyone though.

Anyway, what I meant in my message was: there are better ways of reaching your goals than the training regimen suggested by Krassus. I mean work hard but think long term development and not just the New Year's good resolutions kinda crap. I have accomplished the things I wanted to do and I am now working on a very challenging career change but still fail to see the point of Krassus self-centered, bitter, jaded, angry, frustrated rant.

It just sounds like the guy had watched MTV Cribs prior to typing his post and was a tad frustrated to find out Puff Daddy could afford things that he can't. That's teenagers little frustration, it will pass.

Now if anyone want to talk about personal development in a more mature manner, hey! Why not?
Finding a job will be the least of my problems, I will be employed within an Australian Government office at the beginning, then I will establish a business with my Wife who is very highly qualified in this area, things will be great for me from now on. :D

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
then I will establish a business with my Wife who is very highly qualified in this area.
You're right. The experience and qualifications of a 21 years old chick can really make a difference. :D

I notice the capital letter on the word 'wife'. Did she ask you to? :confused:

Things will be great for me from now on
Hard to argue with that one. Considering where you come from, a warm meal and a bed are great anyway.

In the November of 2001 I was to have been commited to a psychiatric hospital for the final time, it was to have been my sixth overall admission
I don't want to piss (too much) on your parade, but, as eager as you seem to share your Cinderella story, you seem to have omitted some details. Why were admitted to psychiatric hospitals and drug rehabilitation centres in the first place?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty inspiring stuff, Koala :) You should get on WSA (link below) and share your story with the people on there. I'm sure you'll find many who are willing to listen and learn from you.