Another man is fvcking the doman of your dreams...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the woman of my dreams every four or five minutes at the swimming pools of the MGM Grand. Keep your minds open because trust me there are TONS of hot girls out there.

CloneWolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, the reason I joined this board is because of a lady that I was PMing in another message board. I had been invited to go see her, but because of my situation (that I have myself to blame, and nobody else) I couldn't and now another poster is hitting on her. That could have been me, and we had much in common. Now those two are getting married.

Krassus's post hit me head on like a mack truck. I have been excercising and watching my diet. I will have the woman of my dreams.

Thanks my friend.

Passion

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this post is wrong. I see as many HBs with guys who are not buff or drive high end sports cars. I actually see way more HB8+s with guys who drive cars under $30,000 than over $30,000.
This is the usual theoretical KBJ stuff that this forum loves to churn out. The problem here is that most of these guys lack real game and try to overcompensate for it by un-proven hypothesis'.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHO'S FVCKING ANGELINA JOLIE?!?!?!

oh yeah....

delta

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
How strange. He's going to "punish himself at the gym"....yet "HUMANELY" read psychology books.

P.S. How is he going to do all this when he can't even catch his typos?
Maybe you should as yourself why you're being so critical of him? Its a fvckin typo on a messege board...not really a big deal.

CloneWolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Next time you're pounding that s.hit, tell the woman of my dreams I said "hi" and that I just wrung the tears out from my pillow into a jar that I'm saving just for her.

P.S. My name's "Matt".
:crackup:

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Post sounds bitter and jaded... Also, it doesn't sound like a healthy or realistic regimen either. That would turn any sane, if a bit lazy, guy into a nerdy-freak obsessed with work and body building. yikes!

I really don't know about that correlation between working hard, working out like a madman, learning psychology before you hit the sack, waking up with a cold shower and banging the woman of your dream...

It seems to be all this is gonna keep you way too busy to cruise around town and chat up a few babes...

I am a bit lazy myself but I have a job that pays well, my own appartment. I go to the gym but I wouldn't say I 'punish' myself there still, that's enough to keep me in a very good shape.

I read philosophy, art books or novels but not as many as "humanely" possible because I choose quality over quantity anytime. And simply because my brain is not a muscle I want to pump up.

I've picked up pretty girls since I was 17, I am now 29 and enjoying a happy LTR with a nice girl that's pretty and smart. I want to have children with her in a few years, but if we'd have to separate at some point, I'd be very sad but I wouldn't worry about meeting another pretty girl and learning to love again.

You gonna hate me for this, Krassus but the guys fvcking the dream women are most likely guys that had it all easy to start with and never worked too hard at anything. For some, life's a breeze while the rest just struggle to catch up and end up being quite jaded after a while.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
Post sounds bitter and jaded... Also, it doesn't sound like a healthy or realistic regimen either. That would turn any sane, if a bit lazy, guy into a nerdy-freak obsessed with work and body building. yikes!

I really don't know about that correlation between working hard, working out like a madman, learning psychology before you hit the sack, waking up with a cold shower and banging the woman of your dream...

It seems to be all this is gonna keep you way too busy to cruise around town and chat up a few babes...

I am a bit lazy myself but I have a job that pays well, my own appartment. I go to the gym but I wouldn't say I 'punish' myself there still, that's enough to keep me in a very good shape.

I read philosophy, art books or novels but not as many as "humanely" possible because I choose quality over quantity anytime. And simply because my brain is not a muscle I want to pump up.

I've picked up pretty girls since I was 17, I am now 29 and enjoying a happy LTR with a nice girl that's pretty and smart. I want to have children with her in a few years, but if we'd have to separate at some point, I'd be very sad but I wouldn't worry about meeting another pretty girl and learning to love again.

You gonna hate me for this, Krassus but the guys fvcking the dream women are most likely guys that had it all easy to start with and never worked too hard at anything. For some, life's a breeze while the rest just struggle to catch up and end up being quite jaded after a while.
Your one of those guys that just doesnt "get it" arnt ya ???

The dude stuck the post up to inspire the lazy trolls on this board. God people get off your high horses and cut the guy some slack. Good post although a bit brutal.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well to be honest, Typical, I do get the point of Krassus but IMO this sounds a bit immature and/or irrealistic. Best case scenario, the guy has got enough discipline to keep that kind of lifestyle for a while but ends up a gym freak with no social life. As for knowledge, I believe it doesn't come by reading as many books as possible for a couple of hours before going to sleep. This is not how education works.

So anyway, I think Krassus means well with his post and I am glad to see it worked as a wake-up call for some guys here. However I do believe a more balanced approach to goal setting, planning and personal development is one that allows the individual to have a bit of time off, do things for fun and interract with others.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something else, when Krassus writes "I will do the the things I have to, when I have to do them." You can sense this is not goin' to work?

Wanna know why?

"I will do the the things I have to, when I have to do them."

Now, try talking about how much you want to achieve things, how much you want to make your dreams come true.

The choice of words says a lot in itself. It sounds as if there was some sort of authority outside of him giving him orders to do this and that for his own good. Whereas this should be coming from the inside.

Think about it: what you better at and more likely to dedicate time to : the things you want and like or the things you have to do?

"To want" as opposed to "Must" or "Have to" is more positive, optimistic and is the sign of a healthier motivation in life than merely punishing oneself.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why in the hell are people over analyzing this great post? It's not that complicated.

First off, he says HAVE to, because if he wants to achieve his dreams, he knows what he NEEDS to do. Your desire should be a NEED, not a simple want, because when you just "want" something without wanting it enough to NEED it, you will not succeed, and failure will engulf you like the night engulfs the day.

Second, he's USING these thoughts for motivation. Alot people go to the gym, push out a little, get a wee bit sore and go, "well, that's enough for the day", and leave. He's going to EXHAUST his muscles when he goes, and as long he isn't doing it daily so that he doesn't die, then it'll be fine.

Krassus excellent post my man, a bit brutal but that's what people need, so yes while these guys are sitting here trying to make cute little jokes and trying to criticize you, you'll be succeeding.

By the way I'll be racing in a Mclaren, ferraris are just sooo out of fashion :p.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman of my dreams is a virgin, so this isn't an issue for me.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man this post sounds like me at times. that realization you get that you're not living up to your potential or that you sit there reflecting upon your life and realizing that there could be more to it. then wondering what you need to do to go out there and obtain it INSTEAD of thinking about it and getting frustrated about NOT wanting to go through the work of getting it.

it takes time with these things, but thats why its important to constantly invest your energy into it and keep track of your progress. write goals down and make sure you're meeting them. as for the women of my dreams, she's hot, she's horny, she loves sex and will do anything involving it (including 3somes with other girls, no guys) and she'll cook me breakfast in the morning. That and of course if she aint a virgin, she would be tight like one and free of all diseases.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I like this post, I hope people who read it will actually go out and do something instead of getting an inspiration high for a few minutes and going to play video games or jerk off.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Passion said:
No, this post is wrong. I see as many HBs with guys who are not buff or drive high end sports cars. I actually see way more HB8+s with guys who drive cars under $30,000 than over $30,000.
This is the usual theoretical KBJ stuff that this forum loves to churn out. The problem here is that most of these guys lack real game and try to overcompensate for it by un-proven hypothesis'.
There are 10,000 guys with Fords for every 1 guy with a Ferrari, which um... explains why you see more chicks with Ford guys than with Ferrari guys. I thought this was pretty obvious :) What you DON'T see is the fact that the Ford guy will get 1 or 2 chicks like that in his LIFE, while the Ferrari guy could get that many in a DAY.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replies in bold.

Blusher said:
Post sounds bitter and jaded...

Well, yea. I mean, i've met guys who own exotics and you know what, they're just GUYS. Why shouldn't i have what they have? They don't have 160 IQ, nor does money fall on their head when they snap their fingers. But they DO know how to work for what they want.

Also, it doesn't sound like a healthy or realistic regimen either.

So unhealthy regimens are comprised of exercising, reading and getting plenty of rest?

That would turn any sane, if a bit lazy, guy into a nerdy-freak obsessed with work and body building. yikes!

You mean... you'd actually have to get off SS and *gasp* DO something? No no no! This post is WRONG!

P.S. Obsessed is a term coined by the lazy to describe the motivated.

You're not serious...

I do that all weekend long *shrug*

You gonna hate me for this, Krassus but the guys fvcking the dream women are most likely guys that had it all easy to start with and never worked too hard at anything.

The guys who have the best women are the guys who have the best everything else. Of those guys, by official statistic, 96% are self-made and started with nothing. This isn't 90210, man.

For some, life's a breeze while the rest just struggle to catch up and end up being quite jaded after a while.

Precisely. For those who can REALLY push themselves, life's a breeze because hey, it's hard to get too stressed with 6 vacations a year. For those who are "a bit lazy," well... it's what you described.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Maybe you should as yourself why you're being so critical of him? Its a fvckin typo on a messege board...not really a big deal.
You should probably work on your typos too azzhat. You guys crack me up. You're such little followers. Some dumbass posts something and you all get excited like it's the greatest advice you've ever heard. The same shyt was going on with that pook moron.

I'm being critical of you now oak.