Another man is fvcking the doman of your dreams...

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... right NOW. It's true. You know it is. Think about it. Feel it. The woman of your dreams... there she is... being fvcked by a man... and it isn't you. How does that feel? "You a$$hole, how do you think that feels?!" I don't think, i KNOW how that feels! The woman of MY dreams was just driven right past me by her man in a yellow Gallardo. For all i know, they're fvcking in the giant pool of the mansion of my dreams right about... NOW. And you know what, that pisses me off. There's ONE reason and ONE REASON ONLY why he's THERE and i'm HERE... ME. That's right, ME.

In the years gone by, when i was sleeping, he was working. When i was watching TV, he was exercising. When i was playing video games, he was studying. He did the things i hated doing, for YEARS, but now, FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE he will live the life that 99.9% of the Earth's population can only DREAM of. And you know what? That (my behavior) makes me very... VERY angry. The life of MY dreams should be MY life, dammit!

I don't know about you, but even though its 6PM and i just got back from work, i'm turning around and going right back. Screw the traffic, i've got work to do! And afterwards, i'm gonna really, and i mean REALLY punish myself at the gym. Then i'm gonna go home, bury myself into the most potent psychology book i can get my hands on, and learn as much as humanely possible in the one or two hours i have left in the day. Then i'm gonna get a good night's sleep, jump out of bed, shower and run towards my car because I CAN'T WAIT to get to work! Goddammit, "if i do the things i HAVE to do WHEN i have to do them, the day will come when i'll be able to do the things i WANT to do WHEN i want to do them."

Several years from now, I'LL be living the life he's enjoying today because from this day forward, I'M gonna be out there giving my ALL. The only question is: where will YOU be in several years? Are you being productive RIGHT NOW? How about later tonight, will you be seen anywhere NEAR a gym? And tomorrow, will you work up a STORM at work, or just sit back there and pretend to be doing something?

IF SOMEONE ELSE IS LIVING THE LIFE OR YOUR DREAMS, YOU'VE GOT NO ONE BUT YOURSELF TO BLAME. STARTING NOW, DO YOUR BEST, GIVE YOUR ALL, EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY BECAUSE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, GODDAMMIT!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will never get the things you NEED.

I say chill and try not to kill anybody on the way.

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
All right I admit it. It was me who fvckd the woman of your dreams.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry YOURE WRONG!!! because the woman of my dreams... IS A VIRGIN!

so youre whole thread is useless now. ha.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeS said:
sorry YOURE WRONG!!! because the woman of my dreams... IS A VIRGIN!

so youre whole thread is useless now. ha.
"Another man will be fvcking the woman of your dreams next week."

:)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
You will never get the things you NEED.
You won't, i will. Why? Because i believe i will and you believe you won't. Have fun "chilling," i'll do that when i'm in Hawaii, in an open-top Ferrari and with a model by my side. :)

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
"Another man will be fvcking the woman of your dreams next week."

:)

i mean she's a virgin.. and if shes the girl of my dreams shes going to have to be a virgin... im not stating one person in particular.

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, the woman of my dreams isn't ****ing anyone right now! I keep close tabs on her because oneitis owns me! LOL! :rolleyes:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeS said:
i mean she's a virgin.. and if shes the girl of my dreams shes going to have to be a virgin... im not stating one person in particular.
How old are you again?

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How strange. He's going to "punish himself at the gym"....yet "HUMANELY" read psychology books.

P.S. How is he going to do all this when he can't even catch his typos?

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he is right, he has found the path few know, and less walk.

intelligence is a gift, but as most gifts, it cannot be your sole way of life. you cant just be smart and get rich, you may just "get by" but thats it.

Hard work can move mountains, and change the face of continents.

If you can stick with this, in several years you will be what you want.

The ONLY limiting factor is you.

I have been developing a work ethic, and it is no fun. but it must happen. it isnt popular, but it will pay off.

bravo my good man, bravo.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn, you're right! Unusualy inspiring post.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post.

Don't listen to KBJ hating loosers. You are the one who is going to be fvcking the women of their dreams. I'll be joining you on top of the success ladder my friend.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Krassus,

this post couldn't have been posted at a better time. I was seriously thinking all weekend about how much idle time I have in my life, and how instead of watching tv, listening to music, or wasting time on the internet-- I should be doing something that actually improves my life.

My goal this year is to live a life of silence without the influence of tv, radio, or any kind of music, but instead I will completely concentrate on business, fitness, meditation, and learning how to weld.
I'm also thinking about not using the internet for entertainment, but only for research and business.

I'm trying to create my own personal Walden Pond inside the city, and within my own head...

See you in hawaii, where we shall race our ferrari's and go on double dates with our model chicks...:cool:

Reaction score
Damn good post and thread but the title typo kinda kills it. Anyways totally agree when I figured this out myself and actually saw a skinny little Gay looking AFC having a hot girlfriend really motivated me to improve myself. Goodluck to you and hope you achieve your dreams!

Reaction score
But if you are part of the 'Secret Society of Pick Up Artists' and that guy is too, then you are ok, right? That's what some other dude posted - Neil Strauss stuff or something. Anyone reading that book?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
But if you are part of the 'Secret Society of Pick Up Artists' and that guy is too, then you are ok, right? That's what some other dude posted - Neil Strauss stuff or something. Anyone reading that book?
Does the secret society of PUA's have their own handshake???

CloneWolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best post I have read since coming here. I have read and delivered melts before but this post is another slap-in-the-face from the DI in Full Metal Jacket (A good movie). And that blow was meant to motivate us.

Rack the Don Juans!