An example of what immigration brings

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
I say again, brush up on your Con Law. Fighting words is not protected speech. So what rights are infringed upon here?
Brush up on yours, you are way out of your depth here. The racist chant on a private bus party was not even close to fighting words. If it is litigated, almost certainly will be found to be protected speech and strict scrutiny applied.

Jaylan said:
Read the fvking case of Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire, 315 U.S. 568 (1942). These frat kids were joyfully signing about lynching. THATS WHY fighting words applies here. Who gives a fvk if its in private. Its violent language. Let them do that at a private club...not within a frat on a public university.
Inapposite cite, no speech was "addressed" to anyone, but good to see the LW grievance industry is working overtime grasping at straws to sensationalize this utter nonevent that has gotten WAY too much press in a country where real crimes are ignored by the press daily in favor of sensationalist tripe such as this. Here's an actual dispositive case you would do well to read carefully, then get back to us with your retraction:

http://www.bc.edu/bc_org/avp/cas/comm/free_speech/doe.html

Always interesting to see that as the left considers it, free speech is only -their- speech, all others are suspect. Interesting to see the extent to which emotions trump our foundational civil rights and the rule of law whenever someone says something people don't like.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Progressives that want to change everything about America (and western nations) simply hate America and Americans and/or are working a self-serving angle.
We can watch jaylan "umm here's why that's a problem" and concern troll with Danger continually owning him with level headed logic until the cows come home, but strip away the smoke and mirrors and this is the unspoken truth. The left whether it's through 6 decades of relentless tribe indoctrination (oblivious and status jockeying white liberals) or genuine envy and contempt (your amoka's and jaylan's) want white America gone. There's no reasoning, there's no "altruistic European" style forms of debate with them. It is what it is.

End of the day, when you strip the leftoid lingo BS it's always the same formula without fail for the average anti-white , anti-Western mouthpiece. Always support whichever ideology/narrative is presented that is the most detrimental to the host population whether short or long term. That is the unspoken prime directive and you can set your watch to it.
Pattern recognition never lies.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had that experience with Hispanics. With Blacks and, to a lesser extent, Whites absolutely but not with Hispanics. They tend to be masters at minding their own business. Where is live is largely Puerto Rican and Dominican and they are allegedly the worse Hispanic groups around.

My experience is probably closer to the norm that your's, although that doesn't make it any better of course. Something needs to be done about young men who act like this.

However, Immigrants do indeed usually have lower crime rates than native-born Americans...even Black immigrants.

http://migrationinformation.org/sites/default/files/source_charts/rumbaut-table1-jun06.cfm

As for the frat, there are frats that KILL people during hazing out there. Kill them. Yet no front pages on CNN, no expulsions of all their members. Nothing.

http://www.marylanddailyexaminer.com/hannibal-house-black-fraternity-hazing-deaths-on-the-rise/

We are not a serious country anymore.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
However, Immigrants do indeed usually have lower crime rates than native-born Americans...even Black immigrants.
True. Usually takes a generation of marinating in the anti-White , anti-Western leftoid media/academia machine before the real hatred for the host population/country starts to kick in.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
True. Usually takes a generation of marinating in the anti-White , anti-Western leftoid media/academia machine before the real hatred for the host population/country starts to show.
So more of them then? To counteract the native born anti-American hate that we see from you, others on here, and elsewhere.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
So more of them then? To counteract the native born anti-American hate that we see from you, others on here, and elsewhere.
Maybe. Or we could just export all you white liberals over to their 3rd world countries? Then again there's not much difference anymore anyway.

EDIT:

I'm obviously taking you at your word that you are just an SWPL btw . To be honest though I'm starting to doubt it.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Maybe. Or we could just export all you white liberals over to their 3rd world countries? Then again there's not much difference anymore anyway.
That's just the red states.

Anyway I love this country too much to leave.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I bet you do. That's why you're so intent on changing it ;)
It's already been changed. It's run by the anti-White , anti-Western leftoid media/academia machine remember?

Love it, leave it, or change it.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
It's already been changed. It's run by the anti-White , anti-Western leftoid media/academia machine remember?

Love it, leave it, or change it.
Oh so it's not the country you love but the fact that it's changing. You probably should have said that instead.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Oh so it's not the country you love but the fact that it's changing. You probably should have said that instead.
I'm not sure there's a difference but...

Sure, whatever gets your d!ck hard I guess. :eek:

::scoops up finely split hairs from the floor::

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Immigrants do not have a lower crime rate: http://cis.org/ImmigrantCrime,
New government data indicate that immigrants have high rates of criminality, while older academic research found low rates. The overall picture of immigrants and crime remains confused due to a lack of good data and contrary information.
. It's misleading anyway, because the reason the crime rate of native born is as high as it is in part to years of immigration.

It's not just about crime, it's the attitude and behaviors the immigrants have, whether it's seeing if you'll let them walk away with your grocery cart, crowding you in a line, giving you dirty looks etc. It's also about tax payer burden, unemployment and wage pressures, congestion and overpopulation, and the affirmative action, cronyism, nepotism, ethnocentrism and liberalism immigrant groups tend to engage in. It's about what has happened to whites anywhere they've became the minority and gave up autonomy, Hawaii, South Africa, Rhodesia etc.

Last edited:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I'm not sure there's a difference but...

Sure, whatever gets your d!ck hard I guess. :eek:

::scoops up finely split hairs from the floor::
Not really splitting hairs.

Edgy progtard snark aside. You believing the country is "too white" and enthusiastically encouraging it's change to be less white is not exactly congruent with someone who "loves their country" though is it? So you don't "love your country" you love the thought of what your country will become. There's quite a big difference.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

Edgy progtard snark aside. You believing the country is "too white" and enthusiastically encouraging it's change to be less white is not exactly congruent with someone who "loves their country" though is it? So you don't "love your country" you love the thought of what your country will become. There's quite a big difference.
Mental masturbation aside, America has been multicultural since before it was America. I like that about it and always have.

I love what my country is. You clearly do not.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
This from a site advertising itself as "Low Immigration." Forgive me for not trusting them completely.

Also you posted the wrong link. Here is the right one.

http://cis.org/ImmigrantCrime

Quoting your link:

Even though immigrant incarceration rates are high in some populations, there is no clear evidence that immigrants commit crimes at higher or lower rates than others.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If America was always multicultural in 1650, 1750, 1850, 1950 and when 85% or more European then why is there any need to continue to make America multicultural and 'diverse'? Why not just bring in more Europeans like before instead of primarily 3rd-worlders now? Denying the demographics has been drastically changing due to policy from the late 1960's onwards is like denying the sky is blue. Liberals pee on your leg and tell you it's raining.

I did copy the wrong link from the site. You don't trust sited government research? You pull one sentence, but that's the whole point the page was making, the research is not clear and conflicting probably on purpose since the gov doesn't want you to know.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
cult-Marx Buzzwords

FairShake said:
Mental masturbation aside, America has been multicultural since before it was America. I like that about it and always have.
No it wasn't. It was predominantly Europeans all of whom shared similar IQ's and K-selected life ideologies as the host populace. Was nothing like this atomized multi-kulti poz we have today, wouldn't even have been possible to build and sustain a leading higher civilization if it was. Stop BSing.

Btw a lot of Americans enjoy different countries and cultures. It used to be called travelling. On the plus side I'm glad we've proved you don't "love your country" and now we're up to you "liking" it ....If we just had a few more non-whites of course. ;)

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

Again,

Stop worrying about what us Americans do kangaroo boy. You want a wh!te country? Then move and leave Australia too. Because that nation was always multicultural just like the USA. And its going to stay that way for as long as the nation exists.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
And its going to stay that way for as long as the nation exists.
I'm not so sure you anti-whites honestly believe white gentiles will continue sleeping for as long as you're hoping. If you genuinely believed they'll stay oblivious as to what's going on until "dieversity" has chased down the last one of them you wouldn't be desperately clamoring to silence these discussions in the first place. You know as well as I do the cracks are starting to appear.