An example of what immigration brings

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Multiculturalism leads to thugs? No thats stupidity right there. What leads to thugs is poverty and lack of a good upbringing. You wont find a gang of street toughs largely compiled of middle or upper class folks.

Nah, that was debunked years ago. Our team of crack scientists couldn't figure out if that were true then why weren't poor Asians and Whites murdering at 7 times the rate as our dusky saviors.

Try lower average IQ's, higher testosterone levels/lower impulse control and an inability for long term time orientation...The scary science!! You can almost hear the collective pantsh!tting of every "equalist" sh!tlib :nervous:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
m!lk sacks said:
Nah, that was debunked years ago. Our team of crack scientists couldn't figure out if that were true then why weren't poor Asians and Whites murdering at 7 times the rate as our dusky saviors.
How many Asians are living in poverty in the USA? Not many bucko. But if I were to look at crime stats for the poorer parts of Asia (south east Asia), those countries are definitely not as a safe as first world Asian nations or America

And no Asian nations are as racially diverse as the USA either.
Try lower average IQ's, higher testosterone levels/lower impulse control and an inability for long term time orientation...The scary science!! You can almost hear the collective pantsh!tting of every "equalist" sh!tlib :nervous:
Ah yes, using "science" to further racial claims. Favorite pastime of the idiotic web racist.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Ah yes, using "science" to further racial claims. Favorite pastime of the idiotic web racist.
Sh!tlib poopy-talk translator 5000:

"Beep boop" translating......"Beep boop"....translation complete:

"Human biodieversity ends at the basketball court BIGOT!! :box: :cry: "

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Itd be better if guys like him targeted fellow worthless people, namely the big mouth e-racists that are so brave online.
Yep, THAT is the problem. Not black thugs. It's guys like me, running around raping, pillaging and murdering. Yep. World would be better off without me and Tits, I guess you'd rather have a few more Michael Browns running around.

Jaylan said:
So you are admitting you are averse to logic. I think that just about sticks the fork in you, Mr. Emotional.

Wow Just Wow

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Yep, THAT is the problem. Not black thugs. It's guys like me, running around raping, pillaging and murdering. Yep. World would be better off without me and Tits, I guess you'd rather have a few more Michael Browns running around.
Bigots are as useful as criminals. In other words, both are useless and provide nothing of worth to society. And why are you bringing up black people again? When the "thug" Stagger brought up was a Latino in Ridgewood Queens ?
So you are admitting you are averse to logic. I think that just about sticks the fork in you, Mr. Emotional.

Wow Just Wow
Since when is hdb and evo-psych at all accepted as credible science in the scientific community? The methods of evaluation, the interpretation of data, and the conclusions drawn are largely seen as full of bias.

Both hdb and evo-psych are seen by many as a new age eugenics movement (especially given the cries of "white genocide" when people fvk outside their race). So in reality, most reputable scientific minds find it illogical that some use so called "science" to back their discriminatory racial views.

But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night. Amirite?

What do you guys have on the agenda for your next "Whites in trouble, blame minorities on the double" thread creation? Inquiring minds want to know. I have a topic idea though. You can whine about not being the majority racial demographic in the country by the time we all reach senior age-hood. Maybe by then we may have already had a female or even a non-straight president.

Those topics always seems to rile you guys up well. :shrug:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
So in reality, most reputable scientific minds find it illogical .....
I wonder. Do these "reputable scientific minds"(lol) trying their hardest to deny racial differences to a dwindling host population with obvious signs of "vibrancy" fatigue have surnames ending in "berg" or "stein" by any chance?

Jaylan said:
Those topics always seems to rile you guys up well. :shrug:
And yet you're the one continually "Umm here's why that's a problem"-ing and raging at the evil nazeeees :whistle: Your favorite go-to ":shrug:" to indicate your fake nonchalance is also duly noted.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Multiculturalism leads to thugs? No thats stupidity right there. What leads to thugs is poverty and lack of a good upbringing. You wont find a gang of street toughs largely compiled of middle or upper class folks.
If you really believe that poverty causes violent crime and hostility, then why let in 2 million immigrants every year, many of them poor, into the US? This will only increase the numbers in poverty in the US.

I don't believe poverty and upbringing explain behavior and tendencies. I believe behavior and tendencies explains poverty and upbringing. But the US now mostly receives immigrants from cultures full of questionable behaviorial tendencies (Latin America? Middle East? Muslims?).

So from both angles immigration, multiculturalism and diversity can only lead to more problems.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Absolutely not. There were ZERO blacks when the Colony was started.
Perhaps not when the colony started but my argument was when the United States was founded. According to your own link there were more than 450,000 Blacks in the United States at the time of it's founding. Therefore I was correct.

There were a few thousand Amerindians but they were living in completely separate nations and were at war.
There were approximately 200,000 American Indians living east of the Mississippi during the American Revolution. Undoubtedly not all of them within the colonies but most of them at least. So once again I was correct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolution

The United States certainly considered them part of one nation when they took the land of all these "nations."

There were no Mexicans to speak of, only a few thousand subjects of Spain during the time in parts of the southwest.
There were about 26,000 people of Spanish descent living in California, Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. There were also tens of thousands of Indians who would also later be known as Mexican. There were also 48,000 Spanish in Florida and Louisiana. So, as always, I was correct.

http://www.ancestry.com/wiki/index.php?title=Overview_of_Colonial_Spanish_Borderland_Research

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Perhaps not when the colony started but my argument was when the United States was founded. According to your own link there were more than 450,000 Blacks in the United States at the time of it's founding. Therefore I was correct.
No you weren't correct. You were implying America was the same atomized multi-kulti dystopia back then as it is today and you were rightly called out on it. Don't try and move the goal posts now.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
No you weren't correct. You were implying America was the same
No.

multi-kulti
Yes.

No.

All I said was there were thousands of Mexicans, Blacks, and Native Americans in the United States at it's founding and in the area that later became the United States. And I posted the numbers proving it, even using his own link. I'm smarter than you guys. Argue my opinions all you want but not my facts.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I've been saying all through this thread that blacks are essentially native to the US. It's interesting you think blacks in 1790 were the same social counterpart that they are today. You said it, 90% in the south, segregated even enslaved still counts as multicultural!

There were approximately 200,000 American Indians living east of the Mississippi during the American Revolution. Undoubtedly not all of them within the colonies but most of them at least. So once again I was correct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolution
Again, separate, non-citizens and even at war does not mean multicultural. Or just maybe it does constitute multiculturalism to you.

The United States certainly considered them part of one nation when they took the land of all these "nations."
They're recognized as various tribes. Indians have always fought against other Indian tribes and then whites over territory. The whole world was operating under the Right of Conquest until about the 1940's just in time to stick it to the Germans.

There were about 26,000 people of Spanish descent living in California, Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. There were also tens of thousands of Indians who would also later be known as Mexican. There were also 48,000 Spanish in Florida and Louisiana. So, as always, I was correct.

http://www.ancestry.com/wiki/index.php?title=Overview_of_Colonial_Spanish_Borderland_Research
They were a fraction of 1 % even as late as 1850 and subjects of Spain or Indian tribes. Insignificant numbers of insignificant status to the US historically. You do realize Mexico lost the war and Mexican squatters and enemies were not US citizens? No multiculturalism.

None of that changes the fact that the US was founded and overwhelmingly built by whites for whites till starting in the 1960's.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I'm smarter than you guys.
FairShake said:
So, as always, I was correct.
Heh someone feels a little silly after arguing (pretending) America was the same multi-kulti piece of enriched good-think back then as it is now then realized they've just spent the first half of the thread arguing America is "too white". :nervous: Woops !! You need to sort your stories out smart guy.

Love<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Immigration is definately a problem....our country is already the 3rd most populated country in the world....do we really need more immigrants ??? !!!

More immigrants = less white men....that's sad because white men are the most adorable men in the world!!

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I think white men just need to fvck, gf-up and wife up more immigrant women and women of color... nothing pisses other races off more than white guys stealing their women. I haven't got anything against Mexicans or Asians, I spent a lot of time as an immigrant in their respective countries. Mexico is basically a less violent America with nicer women and a cheaper cost of living. I really have no idea why anyone jumps the fence to get INTO America when life in Mexico is actually pretty decent.

If you want to see a REAL 3rd world sh1t hole, go to Orlando, FL or Detroit, MI... Jesus H. Christ those places are scary as hell. I was less scared walking through Tacuba in Mexico city then I was driving a MAC truck through Detroit. I've never heard of a city's occupants burning down an entire city for a cop who killed a crook but in the good ole US of Anus seems to be business as usual.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said it, 90% in the south, segregated even enslaved still counts as multicultural!
Of course it does. Especially when American music, food, politics, and religion has been profoundly influenced by them!

Again, separate, non-citizens and even at war does not mean multicultural. Or just maybe it does constitute multiculturalism to you.
The problem is we have a different definition of Multicultural. Mine is the original definition, a diverse society influenced by many different cultures. That definition, the correct one, describes America perfectly right up to it's very beginning.

Your definition is essentially Multiculturalism = anti-White teachings and attitudes. That definition exists solely on right-wing websites and has absolutely nothing to do with what America really is or has ever been.

The whole world was operating under the Right of Conquest until about the 1940's just in time to stick it to the Germans.
Thankfully it's not the 1940s and nobody buys that sh!t. Poor Nazis, so misunderstood. :crackup:

They were a fraction of 1 % even as late as 1850 and subjects of Spain or Indian tribes. Insignificant numbers of insignificant status to the US historically. You do realize Mexico lost the war and Mexican squatters and enemies were not US citizens? No multiculturalism.
Never said they were citizens. Re-read my post. Just that they lived in what later became America before it was taken from them. And they certainly contributed to the culture of the Southwest and America as a whole. There would be no cowboy without the Mexican settlers! And that's the very American archetype.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
_

Just ask me, I'll tell you.

LOL

Number torturing is not presenting facts doofus.
LoL @ doofus.

Thanks for the contribution though.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
I think white men just need to fvck, gf-up and wife up more immigrant women and women of color...
And create even more rootless and disgruntled mystery meat Elliot Rodgers with all the usual biracial insecurities and contempt for white Europeans? Where do I sign my kid up for that?

Btw I think you missed the point to the whole "dieversity is a code word for white genocide" thing. We've already had the digital synagogue bombarding us 24/7 for 6 straight decades that whites and only whites should be breeding themselves out of existence "coz BORING!!" or whatever reason it is this week and it's not working out too well.

LiveFreeX said:
nothing pisses other races off more than white guys stealing their women.
Yeah that's true....Or emasculated weak whytes currently being race cucked by hostile third world hordes who could give a fvck if they were on fire and in most cases would actually prefer it could just say no more housing, welfare, "education" and electricity for you and kick the lot of them out, seal up the borders and, you know... make their own women horny again. Could even go all out and kick out the "re-engineers" responsible for inciting hostility and resentment between the sexes.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man Boobs said:
LiveFreeX said:
I think white men just need to fvck, gf-up and wife up more immigrant women and women of color... nothing pisses other races off more than white guys stealing their women. I haven't got anything against Mexicans or Asians, I spent a lot of time as an immigrant in their respective countries. Mexico is basically a less violent America with nicer women and a cheaper cost of living. I really have no idea why anyone jumps the fence to get INTO America when life in Mexico is actually pretty decent.
I couldnt give two sh!ts about who white dudes choose to sleep with. It takes an insecure male to give a damn about who some woman he's not banging is screwing.

I welcome racial mixing. Asian men with Black women, White men with Indian women....gimme some new mixes. Its all good. People should be happy with whomever they click with.

Also, you need to look at stats on crime around the world. Mexico is not more safe than America. Cherry picking dangerous American cities doesnt disprove this. The homicide rate in Latin America is much greater than the USA or Canada.

Mexico's murder rate is in fact at least 5 times that of the USA. I invite you to go read some reports by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^"waaaaaah me no like diversity ".:cry:
This you kind of passive aggressively pretending not to be angry again gaylan? Btw I love "diversity" gaylan. Hence why I don't want a (forced) coffee colored dystopia for white and only white countries. Be pretty unexciting huh?

Jaylan said:
Mexico's murder rate is in fact at least 5 times that of the USA.
Strange then why you should buck for endless immigration into America :confused: The mysteries abound!!

Jaylan said:
I welcome racial mixing. Asian men with Black women, White men with Indian women....gimme some new mixes. Its all good. People should be happy with whomever they click with.
lulz when cult-Marx buzzwords fail you try the appealz to the feeelz. "It's all goooood. Just let them find lurrrrrve" kind of hard to be the chilledbrah when you're a rabid anti-white you phoney dingbat. It's called congruence.

Last edited: