An example of what immigration brings

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Frats aren't exactly private, but this:

.....could be grounds for a law suit. If I were those boys, I'd sue the sh*t out of OU. You can't expel someone for being racist. You can disband a frat chapter and yank their charter, but you can't expel someone. It's insanity.
There are rules for behavior that people agree to behavior attending any school. Read the fine print. Their guidelines for expulsion cover how a good student should behave.
Stagger Lee said:
The OU President (who happens to be a liberal and bisexual) disbanded the SAE fraternity, shut down their building and order it's members to vacate in 24 hours. Then he has already expelled two students. This is what I'm objecting to. You do your research.
Source please?

Because MANY articles are stating that the presidents actions came AFTER the national HQ disbanded the frat. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...y-members-university-oklaho-article-1.2142389
Again OU severed all ties with SAE, evicted its members and expelled some of them from the college. OU is an agent of the government. It's state funded and largely state controlled.

Also, just because the government cannot infringe upon a right doesn't mean a private entity can, not that OU is completely a non-government entity. For instance, just because the constitution prohibits the government from searching one's home without a warrant, that doesn't mean it's okay for private entity like say your employer or neighborhood watch to do so.
I say again, brush up on your Con Law. Fighting words is not protected speech. So what rights are infringed upon here?

How ridiculous can you get? What's considered "fighting words" to you, a recording of a private conversation you consider is offensive depending on who says it? By your logic rap music must be banned too on campuses. No one has been expelled or their greek organization shut down because they got into a verbal altercation. This case is the total opposite. No one in this case yelled "fire!" in a crowded theater. People can sing and yell "fire!" or how much they dislike or don't want to associate with someone else all they want among each other in semi-private per free speech. What you really don't have is free speech to say the N-word or anything non-PC only if you're white or male. PC is anti-free speech, racist and sexist.
Gimme a fvking break. This frat has a history of exclusionary practices and behavior. Again DO YOUR RESEARCH.

So now on top of being known to discriminate, they sing bigoted songs with racial slurs and lynching references? Thats fighting words...and if they are going to exist at an educational institution they cant behave that way.

Read the fvking case of Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire, 315 U.S. 568 (1942). These frat kids were joyfully signing about lynching. THATS WHY fighting words applies here. Who gives a fvk if its in private. Its violent language. Let them do that at a private club...not within a frat on a public university.

Free speech isn't the right to verbally assault someone or cause panic, but is the right to say things some may find offensive without consequence or suppression or it's not free and is utterly meaningless.
Again...if they want to behave that way. They can do that if they are a part of a private club. They can not do that and represent a national fraternity at a public educational institution.

The fraternity and university are free and right to enforce rules of equality and civility. You bring bad PR to the organizations you are supposed to represent, and you will be banished. Thats how it goes.

Let those little fvker kids take their hate to the KKK or some bigoted private organization. Then they can have all the free hateful speech they want.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Frats aren't exactly private, but this:

.....could be grounds for a law suit. If I were those boys, I'd sue the sh*t out of OU. You can't expel someone for being racist. You can disband a frat chapter and yank their charter, but you can't expel someone. It's insanity.
That's why we have PC and no free speech. Hardly anyone makes a stand and hardly anyone can afford to take a stand against what are essentially government institutions funded by tax-payer dollars and a government policy. PC is being instituted by the government and enforced through quasi-public and private institutions. It's analogous to how affirmative action is employed and steps on rights. No one would argue AA is not government enforced and that you wouldn't have trouble challenging it. The government would likely pull OU's funding or change the administration if OU didn't crush this frat over this speech. PC=government controlled speech.

I don't really think a university should disband and yank the charter of a frat over a few members' selectively offensive speech, but definitely agree expelling them is taking things way too far. It doesn't benefit anyone really and just causes more resentment on top of trashing the concept of free speech. All the university should do like it would've until fairly recently is state that students shouldn't be unnecessarily offensive, apply that statement equally and leave it at that.

Jaylan, stop being a drama queen. They were just clowning and singing a rhyming song. Frats are exclusive all together. If a black frat wants to sing about no crackers and yada yada n-word, which I'm sure they do, that's fine with me too. More whites not to mention blacks have been "lynched" by blacks in any recent 5 year period than all of the lynching of blacks by white vigilantes between 1865-1965. Stop with the KKK accusation hoaxes.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The school administration had to take drastic actions to cover their butts and protect against the media shyte storm. It's not necessarily about actually combating racism. It's more "politics" than anything. Even if some of them secretly thought it was some dumb (and maybe drunk) kids or they didn't think it was THAT bad, they had to take serious action against the frat protect their jobs.

I'll use the "se x ual ha ra s s ment in the workplace" analogy. Let's say that you aren't too bright and you say loudly to your male supervisor in the office, "Wow, Sally is the next cubicle is HOT. She's got the biggest boobs." Let's assume that it was loud enough that other people overhead it. Even if your male supervisor AGREES with you and secretly finds it funny (and true lol), he MUST write you up or possibly fire you to cover his own azz.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The school's actions were also about student enrollment and the recruitment of sports players. Nevermind one of the school's athletes lashing out in social media, a 4 star football recruit just decommitted to the school over this. And we all know how big football is in Ohio. Dont fvk with a southern school's football and their money.

Student enrollment fvks with their money, and their football programs success is all about the cash.

EDIT - And Im sure some of us know that the race trolls of SS would have entirely different opinions if a bunch of minorities were in a campus group and caught chanting racial slurs and lynching of white people. We wouldnt hear these fools whining about supposed freedom of speech and people being PC.

Im of the mind though, that no matter what your background, such bigotry shouldnt be tolerated whatsoever.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
The school's actions were also about student enrollment and the recruitment of sports players. Nevermind one of the school's athletes lashing out in social media, a 4 star football recruit just decommitted to the school over this. And we all know how big football is in Ohio. Dont fvk with a southern school's football and their money.

Student enrollment fvks with their money, and their football programs success is all about the cash.
I will agree with that. Sports programs are all about the $$$.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
And the moderators believe this sort of discussion conforms with the objectives of this forum?
3rd time you've said the same thing in this thread. I think we got it the first time. You're not a big fan of grown (white) men discussing hordes of 3rd worlders pouring into their homelands and you want the mods to put a stop to it.

What happened to your declaration of putting the scary posters on ignore? I thought that was the plan?

amoka said:
I'll consider your advice and add few more people to my ignore list.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what they are covering their butts from is government fines, sanctions, lawsuit or legislation and activist judges that allow a private person to successfully sue for novel reasons like "sexual harassment" or "uncomfortable". The government acting civilly is still the government acting, PC=government controlled speech and thinking.

Most troubling why is it primarily only males or certain identity groups can be considered of running foul of PC?

Jaylan, I know it's all about cash and power, but that shouldn't trump freedom and rights.

Back to immigration, diversity doesn't work that well but as per above it is forced to work. And it's about cash for elites, lots of lower cost workers, money to "charity" orginizations to settle refugees, more consumption. And power from all the new democratic voters.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
And what they are covering their butts from is government fines, sanctions, lawsuit or legislation and activist judges that allow a private person to successfully sue for novel reasons like "sexual harassment" or "uncomfortable". The government acting civilly is still the government acting, PC=government controlled speech.

Most troubling why is it primarily only males or certain identity groups can be considered of running fowl of PC?

Jaylan, I know it's all about cash and power, but that shouldn't trump freedom and rights.

Back to immigration, diversity doesn't work that well but as per above it is forced to work. And it's about cash for elites, lots of lower cost workers, money to "charity" orginizations to settle refugees, more consumption. And power from all the new democratic voters.
Yep. Let's think about the term "politically correct." The root word is political. It literally is the practice of letting POLITICS determine what kinds of speech are allowed and which ones aren't.

As for immigration, I would rank things like this...

1. A homogenous population would probably have the strongest national unity.

2. The next best thing is assimilation. People can be different and still unite for their country.

3. The worst is multicultural with a limited or non-existent assimilation of different groups.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus...if college is nothing but professors indoctrinating students with an liberal elitist mindset, how did such a large group of students somehow slip through.;)

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Plus...if college is nothing but professors indoctrinating students with an liberal elitist mindset, how did such a large group of students somehow slip through.;)
I'll leave that to the others Jaylan. But I'll tell you a story that is 100 percent true.

I was in college in the mid 90s. I had to take a freshman orientation course of sorts. It's the one where they teach you about college life, relationships, etc. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Maybe it's still a requirement at most schools? Not sure.

Anyway, we had a textbook for that class. I specifically remember one chapter of the book discussing the "changes" you might expect to yourself after you make it through college. It talked about how you may become more "well rounded" because you got exposed to many student life hobbies and interests, took elective classes, and met different kinds of people. Ok fine. No surprise there.

But what stuck in my mind was when the book said and I paraphrase from distant memory, "You are likely to become MORE LIBERAL. Some people believe that college is the hotbed of liberalism. It isn't far from the truth. X percent of professors describe themselves as being liberal."

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably all I'm going to add to this discussion.

I used to live in a ghetto area for about half of my life. The kind of ghetto from which you would hear gun shots randomly at night and rarely see the news reporting a body found in a canal a few blocks down. The race of the people that were around me does not matter in my opinion, why? Because I personally believe that the level of income matters more. It's pretty well known that the more poor you are the more likely that you are to grow/live in a bad environment from which you are raised in a crappy household and taught rather psychopathic traits such as gangs and robberies etc... You either grow up the bully or become the victim. Don't get me wrong, higher income people can be messed up in the head but that's still uncommon compared to their counterpart.

A few weeks ago I went with a buddy to visit some of his friends in a ghetto area of town. I was sitting there quietly, in their dirty and otherwise "gross" living area, and just heard what they were like. They were anything but quality... And the thing that bugs me is that they just didn't care. They would sleep around A LOT, have miscarriages, abortions, cheat, lie, steal, addicted to something... Their behaviors are just crappy. They were cool to talk to and hang with, but anything more would result in my life probably being hampered. Those people have a lot of kids as well, think of the household they're growing up in... No wonder CPS exists.

Since being poor usually equates to low quality, I view ILLEGAL immigration in very similar regard(I also view it as a means of stopping them from getting into our country because it's against OUR LAW). Let's face it. 95% of the population doesn't want to change because they believe it's not their problem. They always blame someone or something else. When lower income people "migrate" over to a higher income area, all of their problems and behaviors are CARRIED over. The only thing that changed is their environment. It's like how in some country's flipping people off is actually a greeting.

Stagger Lee, I know exactly what you're talking about because I attended a semi-ghetto high-school for two years. It didn't happen often, but there were a few group of kids that would go around and just start random fights and generally be a nuisance. This high-school also happened to preach "Diversity." I then switched over to a high-school in a more suburban neighborhood. Even though there was a lot more activity involving drugs, there were rarely ever fights or people going around causing trouble unless you caused it. They were more COLLECTED. This high-school did not preach "Diversity" in fact, it was primarily a conservative place to be. I'm not saying they were better people personality wise, but they definitely were better MORALLY wise.

I don't care who comes over the border. As long as it's a LEGAL method and that you're not bringing over any NEGATIVE cultural differences that will cause a nuisance in an otherwise modern, and CIVIL, society. You don't see morally correct people living in a run down area of town do you? I can see why the higher income folks complain about it. I wouldn't want my neighborhood going to crap because of someone else's ignorance.

If you're not ready to change your behaviors that come from a result of YOU living in poverty, then you should not move. Being better means you have to BECOME better.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
I went to a small school in Florida that was almost entirely greek. Every frat had a type of person who joined. The pikes were the preppy assh0le frat, lambda chi were the dorks who didn't haze at all, and I was in the stoner frat. SAE (sig ep) was the rich kid frat; there would be BMWs parked outside their house. All of us got laid, but only with the corresponding type of girls. The rich b!tches only wanted SAE guys.

And that's a perspective that is not obvious on this story. I did all sorts of stupid sh!t to join a frat. I would think those guys care more about fvcking rich princess girls than they do about being racist; that's why they pledged Sig Ep.

Last edited:

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
They didn't "slip through", most of them just didn't make to college in the first place. Take a look at Fox news...and don't be surprised to find quite a few of them here on SS either. Hard to reason with them on topics beyond elementary level of education. They are the same folks that adamantly oppose tertiary education. The best they can do is to "lower you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
This is probably all I'm going to add to this discussion.

I used to live in a ghetto area for about half of my life. The kind of ghetto from which you would hear gun shots randomly at night and rarely see the news reporting a body found in a canal a few blocks down. The race of the people that were around me does not matter in my opinion, why? Because I personally believe that the level of income matters more. It's pretty well known that the more poor you are the more likely that you are to grow/live in a bad environment from which you are raised in a crappy household and taught rather psychopathic traits such as gangs and robberies etc... You either grow up the bully or become the victim. Don't get me wrong, higher income people can be messed up in the head but that's still uncommon compared to their counterpart.

A few weeks ago I went with a buddy to visit some of his friends in a ghetto area of town. I was sitting there quietly, in their dirty and otherwise "gross" living area, and just heard what they were like. They were anything but quality... And the thing that bugs me is that they just didn't care. They would sleep around A LOT, have miscarriages, abortions, cheat, lie, steal, addicted to something... Their behaviors are just crappy. They were cool to talk to and hang with, but anything more would result in my life probably being hampered. Those people have a lot of kids as well, think of the household they're growing up in... No wonder CPS exists.

Since being poor usually equates to low quality, I view ILLEGAL immigration in very similar regard(I also view it as a means of stopping them from getting into our country because it's against OUR LAW). Let's face it. 95% of the population doesn't want to change because they believe it's not their problem. They always blame someone or something else. When lower income people "migrate" over to a higher income area, all of their problems and behaviors are CARRIED over. The only thing that changed is their environment. It's like how in some country's flipping people off is actually a greeting.

Stagger Lee, I know exactly what you're talking about because I attended a semi-ghetto high-school for two years. It didn't happen often, but there were a few group of kids that would go around and just start random fights and generally be a nuisance. This high-school also happened to preach "Diversity." I then switched over to a high-school in a more suburban neighborhood. Even though there was a lot more activity involving drugs, there were rarely ever fights or people going around causing trouble unless you caused it. They were more COLLECTED. This high-school did not preach "Diversity" in fact, it was primarily a conservative place to be. I'm not saying they were better people personality wise, but they definitely were better MORALLY wise.

I don't care who comes over the border. As long as it's a LEGAL method and that you're not bringing over any NEGATIVE cultural differences that will cause a nuisance in an otherwise modern, and CIVIL, society. You don't see morally correct people living in a run down area of town do you? I can see why the higher income folks complain about it. I wouldn't want my neighborhood going to crap because of someone else's ignorance.

If you're not ready to change your behaviors that come from a result of YOU living in poverty, then you should not move. Being better means you have to BECOME better.
Well put. Some people with diminutive thinking believe otherwise because they are afraid their "white race" will diminish as a result of immigration/integration.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
They didn't "slip through", most of them just didn't make to college in the first place. Take a look at Fox news...and don't be surprised to find quite a few of them here on SS either. Hard to reason with them on topics beyond elementary level of education. They are the same folks that adamantly oppose tertiary education. The best they can do is to "lower you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
That's some comedy right there. Liberals believe they are more intelligent and morally superior. Not that college necessarily represents intelligence but many non-liberals are college grads and didn't get the benefit of affirmative action boost to do it either. We're just dumb bigots, huh? That sounds like projection.

And immigration isn't just about whites diminishing in one of their few and own nations, most all Americans and America itself is being diminished.

This immigration lobby site highlights immigration problems, https://www.numbersusa.com/problems

This foundation for rights in education explains OU's actions, like many public universities commonly do, violated protected free speech rights:

http://www.thefire.org/university-of-oklahoma-expels-students-for-constitutionally-protected-speech/
...Constitutional law professor Eugene Volokh reminds Washington Post readers of this important point in a column published today:
[R]acist speech is constitutionally protected, just as is expression of other contemptible ideas; and universities may not discipline students based on their speech. That has been the unanimous view of courts that have considered campus speech codes and other campus speech restrictions — see here for some citations. The same, of course, is true for fraternity speech, racist or otherwise; see Iota Xi Chapter of Sigma Chi Fraternity v. George Mason University (4th Cir. 1993).
Even a spokesperson for the radical SPLC has said expulsions were going too far. Imagine that, the Pres. of OU, and Jaylan are more radical than SPLC. What is he doing on SS?

Last edited:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
Hard to reason with them on topics beyond elementary level of education. They are the same folks that adamantly oppose tertiary education. The best they can do is to "lower you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
Says the intellectual giant who's entire contribution to the debate of unfettered 3rd world immigration so far has compromised of "dats rayciss" and "dats white superiority" and "wow just wow I can't believe the mods are letting these white men talk about this stuff" repeat ad nauseam :rolleyes:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Well by that logic, why do you believe that schools should have the job of teaching morals and not just facts and critical thinking?

Also, you never did answer this question, which I posed to you twice earlier and this is now the third time.
If you are in a public school, you should know how to deal with the general public. Chanting hate is not part of that. So yeah, I think schools are part of teaching kids how to socialize...and good morals are a part of that.

You know how good morals work right?...respecting everyone and not chanting slurs or about murder.

Btw, you seemed to miss the jest of the post you quoted. My point was that for as much as right wingers whine about college being liberal, we sure dont have problems finding non-liberals on a college campus. And Ive had right wing professors as well.

Lastly,

I still have not heard a good answer to my point on colonization. Will one be forthcoming?
I will say this slowly this time so maybe you understand.

My....earlier....reply....was....in....response....to idiots....whining about....America being multicultural. The United States is no white homeland. It will never be that.

And when it comes to Europe, you can have a problem all you like...but history dictates that immigration is an ever-occurring thing. Peoples come and go through lands all the time. And populations are forever changing in many places. Modern technology and globalization have ensured this now.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
The race of the people that were around me does not matter in my opinion, why? Because I personally believe that the level of income matters more. It's pretty well known that the more poor you are the more likely that you are to grow/live in a bad environment from which you are raised in a crappy household and taught rather psychopathic traits such as gangs and robberies etc... You either grow up the bully or become the victim. Don't get me wrong, higher income people can be messed up in the head but that's still uncommon compared to their counterpart.
I think it's more the breakdown of the family structure. People come from poverty all the time and rise to wealth, look at the Jews. Although all races have their differences, I think for the most part if we are all coming from stable families with a father (most importantly), society gets better and we all have a better chance to get along and make something of this mess.

I might actually go so far as to say that is the ONLY solution for Murica right now. Without men present in homes, society turns feral.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I think it's more the breakdown of the family structure. People come from poverty all the time and rise to wealth, look at the Jews. Although all races have their differences, I think for the most part if we are all coming from stable families with a father (most importantly), society gets better and we all have a better chance to get along and make something of this mess.

I might actually go so far as to say that is the ONLY solution for Murica right now. Without men present in homes, society turns feral.
I agree. But once you're brought up in a bad household it's difficult for most people to break away from those bad habits. They were raised x way so now their kids are going to be raised in a similar manner... It's a vicious cycle. Income level is just the most common bad upbringing environment in my opinion.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The US was founded by Europeans and overwhelmingly built by them. It was around 85% white and other than black almost 100% for most of it's history and over 300 years. Not until 1965 and onward, political maneuvering caused the demographics to change. No twisting of facts and revisionist history change this. The demographic change was purely political and can be corrected politically. I personally think it's despicable to give this country up to colonization by the rest of the world.

Beside the demographics matter, immigration no matter where it's from is just a bad deal for Americans. The standard of living will continue to decline due to immigration and population explosion. Liberals know this. For example, they'll say birth control reduces poverty, yet clamor to bring alien children into America.

Progressives that want to change everything about America (and western nations) simply hate America and Americans and/or are working a self-serving angle.