"Alpha fvcks Beta Bucks" is the most retarded sht I've ever heard.

smurfs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha fux, Beta bux is a truism that is caveat on not LTR'ing the girl.
Once you LTR the girl, you will start spending 'bux'.

I can personally attest to going through this phase before my LTR
I was spinning plates for months not spending a cent by getting girls to come to my apartment bearing food/movies (standard line to get them over 1on1 and build comfort/escalate).

It was only for my current LTR that I decided to reward her by spending money on charcoal chicken (lol) takeaway.

ludis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever had a FB (not an LTR) that would get on a bus to travel 3 hours in order to come to your place holding a bottle of liquor of your chosing, fvck you dry for a couple of days, let you use her money for whatever you want and then blissfully go home?

The same FB had an entourage of orbiters in the city she was living in, that would bend over backwards to offer her car rides, help with house chores, take her out to nice places, generally lavish her with all kinds of attention, material or otherwise, while poor old me - a broke dirty bastard that would slap her around for fun, make her clean my toilet, act vicious on a whim and use her as a fvck toy would reap the benefits.

Granted, a few sparse displays of affection and tenderness went into the mix but they were shown only when she had displayed complete compliance.

Do i really need to elaborate more?

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
ludis said:
Have you ever had a FB (not an LTR) that would get on a bus to travel 3 hours in order to come to your place holding a bottle of liquor of your chosing, fvck you dry for a couple of days, let you use her money for whatever you want and then blissfully go home?

The same FB had an entourage of orbiters in the city she was living in, that would bend over backwards to offer her car rides, help with house chores, take her out to nice places, generally lavish her with all kinds of attention, material or otherwise, while poor old me - a broke dirty bastard that would slap her around for fun, make her clean my toilet, act vicious on a whim and use her as a fvck toy would reap the benefits.

Granted, a few sparse displays of affection and tenderness went into the mix but they were shown only when she had displayed complete compliance.

No. It sounds like a cool PUA inspired story though.

Moral of this story is:

Quit your job, go broke, don't take a shower, look like a slob and you too can get hot chicks to travel from wherever, use their money, let them clean your toilet, and will fvck you whenever like a "real alpha" would while those who have jobs, take care of themselves and still meet women regardless are "betas" who buck.

There's some seriously diseased minds on this site.

ludis

Don Juan
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
No. It sounds like a cool PUA inspired story though.

Moral of this story is:

Quit your job, go broke, don't take a shower, look like a slob and you too can get hot chicks to travel from wherever, use their money, let them clean your toilet, and will fvck you whenever like a "real alpha" would while those who have jobs, take care of themselves and still meet women regardless are "betas" who buck.

There's some seriously diseased minds on this site.
Keep your strawman excuse of an argument and personal attacks for people of lesser intelligence. In case you're not trolling and you're just trying to stand your ground, i'll educate you on the following:

a) There is no moral in the story. Sexual conquest and eroticism in general was, is and will be by definition amoral, for as long as the human species exists. Make no mistake, this is war, and history is abundant with displays of its numerous casualties.

b) My personal testament serves as an illustration of the proven fact that a female will go out of her way to please a man that has displayed (at least in her mind and imagination) some sort of higher value to which she can't help but gravitate to.

And guess what, you can rock her mind and make her do the most loving or disgusting stuff imaginable, regardless of your economic status.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
What's interesting about this whole "Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks" thing is it seems to be used to "shame" or "tell" dudes:

Only fvck women. Then you're "Alpha" if you spend any money on them you are "beta". (Some of us actually like to go out and do things and can afford it.)

As almost as in throwing it out there to say: I'm "proud" to not spend anything on chicks (means I'm automatically fvcking them) so none of you other dudes should either because there's some "alpha boogeyman" just fvcking the SAME chick YOU might be dating and not spending anything.

Some laughably blanket fear/shaming tactic that could be true in some instances but far from all used by dudes who are actually afraid themselves of not being good enough because some "beta" might actually like going out and doing sht with a chick and he can't.

Any chick who simply buys a dude things, just goes to his house to fvck period has MASSIVE insecurity issues. I've known very few of those types and they were always being used and abused. None were anything to write home about. Let alone have anyone take them seriously. So let's spare the idealogy that these "hot" goddesses that some dude dates and spends some money to go out with at times shouldn't because that means she AUTOMATICALLY fvcking some "alpha boogeyman" somewhere. If a dude cannot tell a chick is shady and has no clue yet has to buy her "affection" then he's a dumbazz.

No one should ever be a dumbass and just spend money to try to get some chick to "like" him and keep spending to have to "keep" her like an idiot. Should be obvious.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
ludis said:

Actually come to think of it I have. Chick a while ago. Drove two hours to come see me wanted me to do all kinds of nasty sht to her. (After talking dirty as hell to her.) Was just dumped by her fiancee. Met the chick. She was hot...But nutty as a squirrel. Chick was a scientologist. Crazy as hell.

So how "alpha" was I? Chick was a loon. Any chick that simply let's some dude use her as his personal cvm dumpster has serious issues self esteem etc.

ludis said:
Keep your strawman excuse of an argument and personal attacks for people of lesser intelligence. In case you're not trolling and you're just trying to stand your ground, i'll educate you on the following:

a) There is no moral in the story. Sexual conquest and eroticism in general was, is and will be by definition amoral, for as long as the human species exists. Make no mistake, this is war, and history is abundant with displays of its numerous casualties.

b) My personal testament serves as an illustration of the proven fact that a female will go out of her way to please a man that has displayed (at least in her mind and imagination) some sort of higher value to which she can't help but gravitate to.

And guess what, you can rock her mind and make her do the most loving or disgusting stuff imaginable, regardless of your economic status.

Sexual "conquest" lmao.

Wow I learned something new today! Some chicks will bang (as in your own words dudes who): while poor old me - a broke dirty bastard that would slap her around for fun, make her clean my toilet, act vicious on a whim and use her as a fvck toy would reap the benefits.

So remember. Even IF you pick up a quality chick. Just remember she ALWAYS is or has been banging some "alpha" who gives her nothing but good sex because she can't resist his alphaness. (And she's sane.) lol.

Be afraid "betas" be very afraid! Don't ever take a chick out...the alpha boogeyman is watching and LAUGHING at you because he's going to fvck her as soon as you drop her off! :nervous:

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
so what Ive gathered here is some people apparently think spending money on a girl for any reason at all makes you a beta AFC loser....Ill be sure to pass that message long to all the married couples of the world. they could use a good laugh.

ludis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Humbleninja you write like a chick in full blown denial, plus i'm convinced that you're trolling.

I suggest you take a break from posting and find something better to do.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Humble,

I think you are misinterpreting things here.

The reality of the situation is, Western Civ is filled to the brim with women who have fvked men that have bought them nothing.

If you have to buy them something to fvk them.....what is the general conclusion?

That the buyer isn't alpha?
That the buyer is a sucker?
That the buyer has no other qualities going for him?

I'm not saying it's any of the three above.....but given the prevalence of the situation, how would you judge the man who doesn't get the poon for free relative to the man who did get it on a hit and run?

At least I knew from the beginning what this statement "alpha fvcks, beta bucks" was REALLY being used for. To shame any dude who takes a chick out and spends money on a date because there's "ALWAYS" some dude who didn't spend money and fvcked her.

This could apply to everyones first girlfriend. You could be young as hell and have fvcked and not went out (because you both couldn't afford it), just did normal BS and then years later some dude shouldn't ever take her out because there was always the original dude who first dated her in her teens and fvcked her and didn't spend anything.

Western society is supposedly "filled" to the brim with women who've been fvcked by men who bought them nothing. (As in not even a drink.) I've known many dudes who've had ONS etc. and they all had bought something. Not spent tons of money or kept spending it but had been at bars met chicks BS'd both got drinks and went somewhere and fvcked.

Yet were also supposed to believe dudes who go to "paradise" abroad to get away from these western types of chicks aren't spending anything on them.

Who the hell just buys chicks things simply just to fvck them? There are dudes who try to use money to get chicks to "like" them/ be impressed. There are others who take chicks out and believe it or not these chicks not only fvck them but ALSO spend their money and get the dudes things.

So because their always MAY be some dude whom a chick had a ONS or a looong ago teen first BF and they slept together no one should ever take the chick out even if she's the type who's since being a teen has like us all hopefully gotten a good job and treats a dude in return.

Yet we'll believe chicks from abroad aren't taking money, no ones buying them anything but there are dudes who are simply fvcking them too without spending money. And since there always could be..why go over there if they're not like "western" chicks?

So never spend a dime of money on ANY chick ANYWHERE because there ALWAYS could be some dude somewhere who fvcked her and never spent a dime on her.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Humble,

If you need to take your argument to full extremes to win, then you have no argument.

I posit again, every woman out there, who you or anyone else is dating, has almost certainly given it up for free to other men.

So, relative to those other men who got it free, it sure seems like a bad deal for the man who sacrifices his sexual imperative to get used goods that others obtained for free. Wouldn't you say?

You can get all mad and perjorative towards those making these statements, but it isn't any less true.

So go ahead and choose.....fvk the young women and don't commit, or settle down with a reformed h0r, or settle with one that didn't give it away for free to a bunch of other men during their party years.
Danger said:
If you need to take your argument to full extremes to win, then you have no argument.

I posit again, every woman out there, who you or anyone else is dating, has almost certainly given it up for free to other men.

Aren't you doing the same extremes here? Who's getting mad? I guess you are assuming again.

Have you taken a poll? You know all this for SURE because?

And these men they've all partied with have never spent a dime nor bought drinks nothing.(We should just all know this for FACT.) They've simply met the chick and fvcked her or keep fvcking her and all these chicks just spend their money on these dudes?(And this is for 100% of western chicks) LMAO. Dude I know several dudes who've had ONS etc. I cannot think of ONE I know in several states who's EVER said he banged some chick he met and never spent a dime on her. They've at LEAST went out for drinks, or even IF at his place he's brought drinks.

Now for someone with no common sense who can't pick up signs a chick is a h0e or is most likely to be one then keeps spending to get the chick to "like" him then he's a fool. Chicks don't even have to tell you. You can pick it up in conversation or other signs.

So let's all look for virgins whom we still can't believe because every chick lies and let's do nothing but fvck all of them without ever doing anything else with them that may require spending money because there's alway that chance some dude has fvcked her somewhere without spending a dime. EVEN if the chick is cool and actually contributes her own money and gives you no problems. Fvck her, don't spend a dime and make her spend all her money on you because you're "Alpha" like that.

Of course there may be instances where some nutty chick just bangs some dude and they go their own ways. But it's not everyone. And if you HAVE fvcked some chick and never spent a dime on her you can't be a hypocrite and then blame it soley on chicks.

Some of you dudes have too much of that PUA BS drilled into your brains.

And yet posters would have dudes believe some foreign lands have more quality chicks who aren't doing the SAME things they believe only all western chicks do. Please.

Last edited:

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Humble,

I think you are misinterpreting things here.

The reality of the situation is, Western Civ is filled to the brim with women who have fvked men that have bought them nothing.

If you have to buy them something to fvk them.....what is the general conclusion?

That the buyer isn't alpha?
That the buyer is a sucker?
That the buyer has no other qualities going for him?

I'm not saying it's any of the three above.....but given the prevalence of the situation, how would you judge the man who doesn't get the poon for free relative to the man who did get it on a hit and run?
So all we should look at is spending any money on taking a chick out or doing anything that involves spending our own money on them is simply "buying" their *****. They never give back or treat.

If you go after some club or bar chick and can pick up she's a sloot then of course you wouldn't treat them like some girlfriend you have to pay for to "like" you unless the dude is desperate or out of his mind. It's obvious.

Who's thinking you HAVE to buy chicks expensive stuff to have them "like" you or else they won't and think you're a "svcker, provider, chvmp" because you did? No one should just buy chicks things to "like" them unless they're an idiot. THEN a chick will use them.

Who in their right mind would stay with a chick simply for pvssy while paying for her while that's all she offers? If a chick also contributes to pay for things, going out etc. and gives you minor problems and you get along what's the issue? Is it some insecurity? (Oh she MUST have fvcked some guy somewhere for free SOMETIME. I have no proof. I just KNOW it.)

Do you expect chicks to only "like" you or any dude for that matter because it's simply about how much you do or don't spend on them? As if because you did or didn't take them out should automatically mean they should or shouldn't like or "respect" you or any dude and now that means she only sees you as a "provider" and will never contribute anything but sex?

Are we saying that if you yourself like to go out places and do things and decide to bring a chick with you she either always has to pay her own way or else you are "paying" to get some pvssy? Where you can "guarantee" the same chick (and this is every chick in Western society) has simply fvcked some dude for free and that is a "fact"?

Never make anyone your girlfriend let alone fiancee or wife because then you will have to "pay" for pvssy? Or if you do make sure they pay for themselves or you each pay for your own selves or MAKE her pay for you while you pay nothing?

Is this some kind of "punishment" and "control" thing? Do you believe chicks only like you for money and that's the end all be all of it? Or is it we should feel chicks should just fvck us for free because we're the "greatest" and never do anything else for them. (Not tricking some chick simply dating and going out where she contributes as well. BESIDES fvcking you.)

If we sit there and judge chicks off of and go after getting pvssy alone for free then we'd be dealing with the types of chicks we shouldn't ever pay for.

I know what you're saying though. If a chick gives it up for free to one dude why should you be the next to pay for it. Though if you insist EVERY chick is like that or has done that it's simply assuming everything with NO proof. That or you're only dealing with skanks who try to play dudes for money.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Humble,

Why are you so angry?

I have fvked TONS of women that I have bought nothing for. Nada. Zip. Now I am not saying this happens with all women, but I have certainly experienced free fvking far more than having to "give something" to get the poon.

I know lots of men who have done the same thing. Are you honestly saying this is not happening? If so, on what basis? I thought you were a virgin? So what experience do you bring to the table that proves this to be completely false?

This is such a simple concept that I just do not understand how some of you guys can turn it into something so completely black and white and declare it false because it somehow has to be "all or nothing".

Seriously, some of you guys could so with some life experience. Go out there and experience the world and women before you start attacking the concepts.

Angry? LOL. Dude I find this stuff hilarious. It's idiotic to simply think it's going on on some mass scale and every chick will always meet and simply give it up for free to some "alpha" she meets and the dude never bought drinks, never paid for a hotel to "stay" at a vacation etc. location to MEET chicks and have a place to bang them, never picked a chick up in has car and drove etc.

I'm a BETA virgin. Why? Because it pisses off the "dons" of SS.

I'm not saying it NEVER happens but there is always some sort of "payment" not in simply buying chicks things.

Many dudes I've known or could think of have banged chicks when out. Gotten drinks or had drinks in their rooms etc. Had hotel rooms they got to stay in yet went to the place to also pick up chicks and bring them back or picked a chick up in their car etc.

Actually come to think of it I've known a few dudes who picked up chicks and went back to the chicks places to bang without spending anything. I've done it twice. Though those types were never the types of chicks to brag about.

Experience the world and women. LOL. That's hilarious.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by The Simple Man:

How many chicks have you slept with?

HumbleNinja:

Drum roll....5 in my entire life. Never felt the need to be a "real man" and sleep with as many as I could. Three were long term GFs. Two one night stands. :up:

BETA BUCKS IS STRONG HERE :crackup:

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Ninja,

You are literally making a mountain of a molehill here.

I spout a given fact (for those who have the game to have experienced it) that frequently women give sex to men who have bought or given them nothing.

I am not calling anyone alpha or beta, I am just stating a simple fact.

You then extrapolate this into some rage-filled rant about definitions of alpha and beta and that only beta's buy drinks, or even alphas do, or I have no freaking clue what has you in such a tailspin.

Nowhere did I call you a Beta either, and it doesn't piss me off in the slightest. I am just trying to understand you but all I know at this point is that you deny men are getting sex at the low cost of nothing, and yet you have never slept with a woman.

So, help me. Help me understand how you came to this viewpoint when you have no sexual experience with women whatsoever?

Moreover, help me understand why when I say that many of us men are getting sex for free, it pisses you off so much?
Are you projecting? Why in God's name else would you think "I'm mad"? I'm simply replying in a thread. lol. But if it helps you feel better. Ok. I'm "mad".

Blanket statements to cover "everyone" offered as "fact" make me LOL. It's obvious PUA nonsense.

True some chicks may have never gotten a dime from a dude or dudes and banged them. Doesn't mean EVERY chick EVERYWHERE has done it. Or no so-called alpha has ever spent money on a chick or chicks.

With the amount of chicks out there there's either tons of "Alphas" who fvck them ALL for nothing and no one ever finds out about it, none of their friends talk about it, no one in their social circles ever hears about it even though chicks LOVE to gossip or these same dudes who were alpha either eventually meet someone and wind up paying/settling down and becoming a "beta bucks".

Or since were to believe all chicks have fvcked these alphas for free who never settle down there's just that many alphas out there to fvck ALL western chicks.

Then what is the purpose of "alpha fux, beta bucks"? What is the purpose of that statement? Seems like some sort of shaming tactic by broke dudes as if somehow a dude who dates a chick and pays is "beta" and could "never" fvck some chick or chicks for free.

Is it to be believed that so-called "Alphas" never spend money on chicks? And if they do then they become "betas"? Or an alpha never spends money on chicks but only "Betas" do?

I personally know several dudes who've gotten girlfriends and wives who could literally off their looks ALONE ripped any "alpha" to shreds in regards to chicks. And that wasn't even including their personality let alone money they had.

I know dudes who're damn good looking who've been with their girlfriends to wives for years and or gotten married to them. And never heard from anyone that their girlfriends and or wives had simply banged some other dude somewhere for free. (Some of them I've know since we were kids.)

It most likely happens where dudes do bang chicks for free but not every dude does that yet we should believe there's so many dudes out there doing that they've managed to bang every western woman for free, let alone never resort to ever paying anything for a chick or splitting bills etc.

I've banged two chicks without ever spending a dime on. But to sit there and then tell myself "Well that must mean every chick has given pvssy for free to someone and will give it up always to me without me ever taking a chick out ever again" is ridiculous.

There's simply not enough dudes who simply have women to fvck them for free and never beta buck in their lives to throw out: "alpha fvcks, beta bucks" and have it blanket cover every western chick unless every dude period never gets a girlfriend, never settles down, never gets married or has anything to do with chicks involving any money period.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
Many dudes I've known or could think of have banged chicks when out. Gotten drinks or had drinks in their rooms etc. Had hotel rooms they got to stay in yet went to the place to also pick up chicks and bring them back or picked a chick up in their car etc.
This puts a picture into my head of some would be PUA who picks up a chick and takes her home, but keeps a gas diary and charges her for her half of the gas lol.

HumbleNinja said:
There's simply not enough dudes who simply have women to fvck them for free and never beta buck in their lives to throw out: "alpha fvcks, beta bucks"
I've always taken "alpha fvcks, beta bucks" to mean that the girl has sex with the alphas (usually while riding the "c0ck carousel" in her 20s), but then marries a beta with money (usually after she hits the wall, around age 30). Not that no alpha ever bought a girl a drink necessarily.

Anyway, I'm sure that happens but I wouldn't know in what percentage of cases. I see it as a stereotype.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
Originally Posted by The Simple Man:

How many chicks have you slept with?

HumbleNinja:

Drum roll....5 in my entire life. Never felt the need to be a "real man" and sleep with as many as I could. Three were long term GFs. Two one night stands. :up:

BETA BUCKS IS STRONG HERE :crackup:

LMFAO.

Any dude who has dated hot chicks who pay as much as you do etc. automatically = beta bucks to you clowns? LMFAO. Hahahaha.

Any dude who gets married = beta bucks provider? As if some dude never marries a chick with more money than he makes or has? Hahahaha

Jesus some of you dudes are complete delusional dweebs.

Three long azz LTRs two ONS and at 44 still able to get 24 year old chicks (who didn't know I had sht for money) is beta? LMAO.

I paid them all to "like" me! LMFAO

I swear I could just imagine a SS convention. I'd get some serious LOLs!

One half of the site crying in the no contact thread...the other half crying about some "BPD", chick who won't answer, chick who uses them as an orbiter, negativity galore, conspiracy theories, feminist agendas OH MY! Hahahaha. "Alpha" I mean Alfalfas!

Good Lord this is hilarous! I love it here!

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HumbleNinja can I see a pic of you?

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another amusing thread. I actually agree with HumbleNinja to some extent.

Yes, there have been women who I’ve slept with and paid no money on. And, there have been women who extracted money from other men so that her and I could go out and have a good time. Heck I’ve even had women, who were complete strangers, approach me and ask me if I’d like to have sex with them.

But they did get something out of it. I have quite a bit of social value. In fact the biggest problem that I’ve had with women over the years has been their fear that they don’t measure up enough, that I’ll find someone else who is younger, prettier, and smarter. What I rely on to attract women is natural animalistic attraction, and money doesn’t exist in nature.

So, in a sense I am buying women with my looks, my status, my popularity... Some women, by my association with them can diminish that value, and others can increase it. That is to say if I am spending my social value on lesser women then I am diminishing myself. If I am spending my social value on the best women then I am making an investment that will increase my social value.

To the point of the thread, never in my mind have I gone out thinking I’m the alpha; I’ll never spend money on women. That is retarded. And if my sex life revolved around getting women to have sex with me and never taking it further then that is also retarded.

P.S. Didn’t the Alpha/Beta concept evolve out of the type A/B personality idea? Also do any of you know that Don Juan was a scoundrel? He never got women by his charms, but rather by deceit. His greatest triumph came when he killed a man, changed clothes with him and then slipped into his bed and raped his wife.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should stick to your POF threads :crackup: What's the point of this lame thread? So what if a guy buys a chick a drink and then bangs her? Basically he is banging her for free. While some other dude is buying her a nice dinner on an expensive date. He might not even get laid. Some dudes have banged chicks for free. They meet them at clubs and take them home. I've done it before. Whatever is the cheapest and the quickest is how you do it. Betas will always pay the max to try to get some poosey. This argument is lame.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
You should stick to your POF threads :crackup: What's the point of this lame thread? So what if a guy buys a chick a drink and then bangs her? Basically he is banging her for free. While some other dude is buying her a nice dinner on an expensive date. He might not even get laid. Some dudes have banged chicks for free. They meet them at clubs and take them home. I've done it before. Whatever is the cheapest and the quickest is how you do it. Betas will always pay the max to try to get some poosey. This argument is lame.

Point being the statement itself is meant to mean by anyone who reads it:

Alpha fvcks, beta bucks = Alphas always fvck women for free, betas always pay something. As if "Alphas" game is so strong they "never" pay for any chicks period and a beta has "no game" and always pays for something for a chick even if it's hardly anything in hopes of getting laid.

Sht a dude could fvck a 4 for free or have a whale pay for him and claim "alpha" off that statement while some other poster could be taking out a 9 for coffee and someone would claim he's "beta" because he's paying for her coffee (and because she MUST have sometime in her life fvcked some dude for free. No proof. The dude should simply believe it..)

It's a weak azz laughable shaming tactic for dudes who are either broke or too cheap and insecure as hell and need other dudes to follow suit to "punish" chicks because deep down they feel chicks will only like them for their money.

If a chick is cool and you have a good time together and she doesn't give off a user vibe and contributes. Fine.

If she's simply a jump off I'd agree to spend little if anything at all.