"Alpha fvcks Beta Bucks" is the most retarded sht I've ever heard.

TenOfSpades

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ninjaman, I believe you are just over contextually viewing the statement. Alpha fux rings true. They are a male with sexually prowess. This allows them the capability to sleep around because they ignite that sexual attraction. This is where it divulges. The so called alpha is either high value or low value, yes alphas can be low value. This meaning they only provide sexual attraction. The high value alpha, somebody like George Clooney who has pretty much everything happening for him can do one of two things. Sleep around with girls or find a high value woman like himself.

The low value alphas arent able to keep high value women. The high value women use these alphas for their sexual prowess and nothing more. Just like a high value alpha will use low value hotties for nothing more then sex. It is essentially an interchangeable theory between men and woman.

The beta bucks part is just a man who provides all except for that high sexual attraction. So woman will go elsewhere to fulfill the sexual urges but do not want to leave the otherwise high value in other aspects of life male. Hence cheating. Again men are the same. If you are dating a cute 6 who is a lameduck in bet but is a lawyer that cooks for you, cleans the house, etc. and you are at a bar while she is busy and you start talking to a 9 coming on to you, most men will probably cave under the pressure.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have no idea what transpires inside the lives of the very wealthy and we don't know if TV shows are 100% real or fake. So we may as we'll talk about flying green unicorns and the length of their horn for that matter.

The way I understand it is that if you're so alpha, and a real man of value who can make his money over and over again based in his skills, then spending money on women will not put a dent in your pail. How much, you ask? Up to you, alpha dude. How long? You tell me. When do you stop and next her? Shouldn't you know that by now? You can see where I'm headed.

The alpha doesn't care about feeding some chick for a night. He'll next her if she's not on the same wavelength. The alpha doesn't mind having a BBQ for the in-laws once in a while. Or buying a car that Consumer Reports thinks is crap. The alpha owns his actions and compensates accordingly and comes out on top somehow. The art lies in how much do you spend, for how long, and who will never see a dime from you because of your ultimate decision. Life will cost you something in one way or another when you're sought after and wanted.

Yeah, Tyrone can bang 45 girls while being an eternal moocher, but neither Tyrone nor his harem is anywhere near quality. If they were they wouldn't be anywhere near Maury Povich. Everything is relative or even a lie, so work on your own situation. Either way, a good life with a great chick will not be free, it'll cost you. A little.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
TenOfSpades said:
Ninjaman, I believe you are just over contextually viewing the statement. Alpha fux rings true. They are a male with sexually prowess. This allows them the capability to sleep around because they ignite that sexual attraction. This is where it divulges. The so called alpha is either high value or low value, yes alphas can be low value. This meaning they only provide sexual attraction. The high value alpha, somebody like George Clooney who has pretty much everything happening for him can do one of two things. Sleep around with girls or find a high value woman like himself.

The low value alphas arent able to keep high value women. The high value women use these alphas for their sexual prowess and nothing more. Just like a high value alpha will use low value hotties for nothing more then sex. It is essentially an interchangeable theory between men and woman.

The beta bucks part is just a man who provides all except for that high sexual attraction. So woman will go elsewhere to fulfill the sexual urges but do not want to leave the otherwise high value in other aspects of life male. Hence cheating. Again men are the same. If you are dating a cute 6 who is a lameduck in bet but is a lawyer that cooks for you, cleans the house, etc. and you are at a bar while she is busy and you start talking to a 9 coming on to you, most men will probably cave under the pressure.

Name some examples of these high quality alphas who are always sleeping around with high quality women who they never spend a dime on? They simply are such a "great" lay that all these "high quality" women cannot resist them and want nothing else. Never get anything but sex from them. Name a few.

Yeah you got it. George Clooney or no star athlete etc. EVER has to worry about “high quality” groupies just banging them for fame and money. These dudes NEVER get sued, have to settle out of court, nor ever buy these women sh1t to keep them quiet or have chicks trying to get pregnant by them for MONEY and fame. Please..

So where are these low value alphas who are only being used for sex by “high quality” women? In clubs? High quality women go to nightclubs only once we should believe and this same low quality alpha runs into each of them in the one time they’re there and fvcks them? Or “high quality” women who’re always in clubs using these low value alphas for sex only? High quality as in swinger women with money? Are they "high quality?" High quality in looks only women or high quality as in looks and a person? And we’re to believe these low value and even high value alphas never spend money on these chicks..especially meeting them in clubs..they just meet them and leave for sex with these high quality women one after the other. (No drinks bought no VIP, no thought in the chicks heads of money. Just great sex. LOL)

Or could we be talking about these low quality alphas being in social circles banging all high quality chicks while no other beta bucks guys find out through gossip word of mouth by chicks or anyone else and just wife them up and spend money on them while all these same “high quality” women go out to fvck the low quality alpha on the side? Are these alphas putting out ads in the papers? Word of mouth through chick circles that no men in the circle find out about? Just them and this "Alpha"?

Any dude can be the “Alpha” at times if you look at it. ONS. Bang a good looking chick at a party and leave without paying for anything.

Though the same dude we’re expected to believe who are just getting used for sex “alphas” never will “beta buck” for a chick they like. They have no idea how to maintain a relationship since they as we are all to believe just bang high quality women and get used for sex. (Oh let me guess. These same dudes know all about women and how to still get and have a good relationship with a high quality woman who they spend the least amount of money on if at all and they just bang all the high quality women who use them for sex.) LMAO

What about the dudes who are married or AREN’T yet want a good mother for their kids and don’t want her in the workforce? Aren’t THEY “beta bucking” since she isn’t going to pull money out of the thin air. Should those who are “alpha” expect her to get her own money from her parents, relatives etc. while not working? Because if they do spend money on things and she isn’t able too then those same types of men ARE beta bucking since they are the ones having to make and spend the money as she has none.

This Alpha Fvcks beta bucks sounds like some PUA cult brain fart that dudes love to use to “justify” their own diseased minded “beliefs”.

The ONLY beta bucking is dudes who go to strip clubs on the regular and pay thinking they are "cool". Like some "pimp" or "real man". Dudes who always spend money on a chick (and possibly her kid(s))while she contributes nothing financially back but sex. Or the dudes who run their "American man" schtick with poor chicks from other countries that have little knowing damn well most all of those chicks want them for MONEY, security and a possible green card to a better life elsewhere. Those types of dudes know they are holding that "american man and money" card and aren't fooling anyone. They can run out and bang foreign chicks yet those chicks are using pvssy to get the dude and that same dude is HARDLY "alpha" as he had to run off to another country to be "alpha".

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I can't tell whether you're being serious or just trolling for the sake of backbreaker type "controversy".

Think of alfa fux as being her first 30 odd years of carouselling, earning her feminist wings of "finding herself". Beta bux as the stable provider she ends up with when she's no longer as hot, tight or light as she used to be.

This is not high end stuff.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I can't tell whether you're being serious or just trolling for the sake of backbreaker type "controversy".

Think of alfa fux as being her first 30 odd years of carouselling, earning her feminist wings of "finding herself". Beta bux as the stable provider she ends up with when she's no longer as hot, tight or light as she used to be.

This is not high end stuff.
Exactly. This entire thread is beyond silly. Alpha fvcks=dudes getting the milk cheap. Beta bucks=dudes buying the cow when the milk has already been given away for much cheaper

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Exactly. This entire thread is beyond silly. Alpha fvcks=dudes getting the milk cheap. Beta bucks=dudes buying the cow when the milk has already been given away for much cheaper
So moral of the story is no one should ever marry any western woman because they're all giving the milk away cheap to these "alphas" their whole lives and will settle for betas to get married to who never date anyone or have had sex before and therefore get stuck with a c0ck caroselling chick who all of them have simply given sex no strings attached but sex to alpha after alpha.

Or is it the beta winds up paying for chicks his whole life and these alphas pay hardly anything but still wind up bagging quality chick after quality chick their whole lives who expect nothing but sex from them.

And none of these alphas ever get married or settle down. Though if they do they wind up with a pristine virgin and never spend a dime on them.

Sorry but I've never met or heard of some "alpha" banging tons of quality chicks for nothing but sex.

Let's have some examples of these "alphas" that never turn beta bucks and always bag quality chicks. Name ONE.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really isn't about spending or not spending money on women.
The "alpha" is attractive to the woman sexually. She wants to fvck him.
The "beta" is attractive to the woman because he provides for her. She LETS him fvck her.

The woman RESPECTS the alpha, and USES the beta.

It's a simple, basic idea, but also very complex due to how many situations it can be applied.
It isn't literal, but sometimes it can be.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moral of the story???????? Dude, we are trying to fvck girls and take them for everything they got. You have morals? Priesthood is calling.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
So moral of the story is no one should ever marry any western woman because they're all giving the milk away cheap to these "alphas" their whole lives and will settle for betas to get married to who never date anyone or have had sex before and therefore get stuck with a c0ck caroselling chick who all of them have simply given sex no strings attached but sex to alpha after alpha.

Or is it the beta winds up paying for chicks his whole life and these alphas pay hardly anything but still wind up bagging quality chick after quality chick their whole lives who expect nothing but sex from them.

And none of these alphas ever get married or settle down. Though if they do they wind up with a pristine virgin and never spend a dime on them.

Sorry but I've never met or heard of some "alpha" banging tons of quality chicks for nothing but sex.

Let's have some examples of these "alphas" that never turn beta bucks and always bag quality chicks. Name ONE.
Get this paying for chicks concept out of your head and just think of it in terms of high investment and low investment. Betas invest a ton in something that alphas already got for far less. It's not about alphas giving nothing but sex and never spending a dime on women. The alpha wins women over through "game" and the beta attempts to win women over through cash and prizes, women that have most likely already been ravaged by alphas.

The "beta" is attractive to the woman because he provides for her. She LETS him fvck her.

It's a simple, basic idea, but also very complex due to how many situations it can be applied.
I missed this one while I was typing mine out. This simplifies it even further. Surely everyone who observes reality can agree with this

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
There is a very important point in here.

I don't believe women are LOOKING to ride the c0ck carousel. They overachieve and later get dumped by the alpha they thought was going to commit.

Rinse and repeat until panic sets in their late 20's.

Many of you who have yet to fully swallow the red-pill still have this idea that women are consciously going about fvking a different alpha every night of the week. For most women this simply is not true from my experience. They get the tingles and chase an alpha for what can be quite a while, depending on the ability of the alpha to string her along for sex.

Only when she has given up hope does she latch on to the next available alpha. This is not a conscious decision, but rather an effort on her part to procure good genes and to try to harness that same man into a provider role. They only become c0ck-carouselers when the process repeats over and over because they are slow-learners.

All due respect Humble,

I never heard of dark matter until a few years ago, that doesn't mean it never existed. Humble, the crux of your argument is "I have never experienced this, therefore it doesn't happen" is based fully on solipsism. Your statement only shows that you have yet to walk in the alpha side of the coin. Keep improving yourself, your status, and everything else before you start espousing what alphas experience.

So give me ONE example of this "alpha" who fvcks top quality chicks, doesn't spend money on them, and does this on a consistant basis never settling down and or beta bucking. Surely there'd be mention of them by many dudes or chicks or do they simply vanish into the night nameless?

Yes there are dudes who are extremely aesthetic etc who may go out and pick up chicks at clubs anytime they go out. Still doesn't mean they never buy chicks things. But if we measure club sloots as "quality" ONS...

There is no "alpha" who is immune to consumerisim. He'll still buy things and buy things for a chick he likes beta bucking.

I know a few dudes who were tops in looks, physique etc. EVEN THEY didn't bang the majority of chicks even though most were in "love" with them at the time. They simply had well rounded lives that didn't solely revolve around chicks and they bought chicks things too.

I'm still waiting for some real life examples of these alphas who never beta buck and simply have top quality women sleeping with them regularly.

Are we considering these chicks top quality in looks? Or status? Or as people period? Or all three?

***Just saw the below*** in Dangers post:

^^This I can agree with.^^ /thread.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this thread making us better?

I'm alpha, beta and omega. I can defend my kid from a bear, clean the bathroom, and play video games. Who cares?

How about a thread that helps me get what I want out of life?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Revelation 22:13 - I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Made this thread simply because it's seemed the "Alpha fvks Beta Bucks" gets thrown around too loosely at times. As in it's almost used as saying don't go out with chicks and take them places at times or you're "beta bucking" and other unknown dudes are simply going out and banging top quality chicks all the time without ever taking them out or spending anything on them.

Now if you are consistantly paying and a chick doesn't pay anything then I'd consider a dude "beta bucking" to pay some chick to "like" him etc. but if you simply like going out places, have the money and feel like bringing a chick along who's willing to treat as well at times no harm done.

Same thing with friends. Sometimes they treat, sometimes you treat rather than doing nothing or going out solo all the time.

papawapa

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this theory were 100% true and factual there would be no reason for an "alpha" to ever settle down. With hot women constantly throwing themselves at the "alpha" why would he?

I am with ninja. I think some of you are taking this too far.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
Moral of the story???????? Dude, we are trying to fvck girls and take them for everything they got. You have morals? Priesthood is calling.
:up: :up:

papawapa said:
If this theory were 100% true and factual there would be no reason for an "alpha" to ever settle down. With hot women constantly throwing themselves at the "alpha" why would he?

I am with ninja. I think some of you are taking this too far.
Guess what? People get old and tired after a while. Most alphas eventually get too focused on other aspects of life to spin plates constantly, plus some of them want to reproduce. So slowing down and having a relationship makes sense there. However, getting married is idiotic no matter what and committing out of fear or social pressure is too faggy for words. :crackup:

Any man who fears losing a woman to the point that he becomes whipped is no alpha. The reason a man does what he does is often just as important as the action itself. A man committing because he enjoys it is very different from a man committing because he doesn't want to lose the woman he has.

No women will ever keep me from spinning plates. If I decide to stop.. it will be a decision based on convenience.. not pandering to a woman.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
I'd call it a life that doesn't revolve around chicks yet still get them anyway. Mind blowing. I know. Let me know how that "fvcking top quality chicks and taking them for everything they've got" KJing fantasy works out for you "pvssy slayer". LMFAO.

TenOfSpades

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ninja, I think you misinterpreted what I said. I am agreeing with you that it is an overplayed, overhyped saying. Im just saying you are taking it WAY too far. I do know guys who only do sleep with girls for free. They do not enjoy dating woman, they only value them for sex so that all they get. They meet them at a bar, either take them home that night or get the number and talk to them and get them to bang.

The movie Unfaithful starring Richard Gere is a prime example of the phrase. Richard Gere is able to provide for his wife, they live a nice life. He does not bring that sexual desire. She find this new guy, an artist guy she has the sexual desire for. She bangs him and is married to richard gere. Alpha ****ing, Beta Bucking.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
TenOfSpades said:
Ninja, I think you misinterpreted what I said. I am agreeing with you that it is an overplayed, overhyped saying. Im just saying you are taking it WAY too far. I do know guys who only do sleep with girls for free. They do not enjoy dating woman, they only value them for sex so that all they get. They meet them at a bar, either take them home that night or get the number and talk to them and get them to bang.

The movie Unfaithful starring Richard Gere is a prime example of the phrase. Richard Gere is able to provide for his wife, they live a nice life. He does not bring that sexual desire. She find this new guy, an artist guy she has the sexual desire for. She bangs him and is married to richard gere. Alpha ****ing, Beta Bucking.
Then I'd consider the dudes you know who don't enjoy dating and sleeping with women, simply just sleeping with them diseased minded. Obviously they have issues and were burned hard before and are trying some sort of "get back". Also picking up chicks in bars who're drunk isn't what I'd consider quality chicks. I've known a few dudes like that and they were the last people anyone thought were "alpha". Most had serious issues. I'm still friends with and know several from the past. And trust me though most were good looking dudes they weren't banging the hottest chicks let alone quality all the time. More like once in a blue moon with a quality chick and they'd try to get into a relationship with her. Otherwise mostlythe town h0es, some strippers, or drunken bar sloots.

Of course there are dudes who simply try to buy a womans affection, of course there are dudes who marry chicks looking stirctly for their money. But to think all these chicks are simply just dating dudes for money and these dudes are simply just paying and the chick never pays back besides sex then are going out banging all these alphas until they decide to find some provider is retarded.

What sane woman wouldn't want a man to have a good job? Chicks are out there working too. going to college etc. They are going into good jobs. I know countless amounts of them. Should they then settle for a broke dude? It's called life. Many aren't equipped to deal with it.

Of course chicks like attractive dudes. Just like dudes like attractive chicks. People get married. Not every chick simply marries a dude JUST because he has a good job. Many other reasons. Family, friends, familiar with each other, a lot in common and so on and so on.

Again the only beta bucking is dudes who simply spend money on chicks to get them to "like" them.

As for the "alpha" he's the dude who will be long forgotten about by anyone who actually knew him sitting in a club trying to pick up "quality" chicks to bang for ? knows how long and no one cares. A sad person. Who knows? Maybe he'll get "lucky" and end up with one of his "quality" ONS chicks who if these chicks are unable to restrain themselves from may never have banged several other "alphas" or he'll maybe even marry some beta bucks dudes wife fresh off of her divorce...or he'll be left being "alpha" for life...Pathetic.

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perroloco said:
I had always understood the term to mean; a woman will look for an irresponsible "bad boy" for hot sex (and insemination, on an instinctual level) when she's young and fine. And then settle for a responsible beta provider around wall time.
this people. this.

or to add to that the alpha bangs her...she gets pregnant and the beta cares for the child because the alpha is busy being reckless.

truth be told I dont consider a real alpha one who would impregnant a woman and then abandon her unless she truly was insane.

As for the "alpha" he's the dude who will be long forgotten about by anyone who actually knew him sitting in a club trying to pick up "quality" chicks to bang for ? knows how long and no one cares. A sad person. Who knows? Maybe he'll get "lucky" and end up with one of his "quality" ONS chicks who if these chicks are unable to restrain themselves from may never have banged several other "alphas" or he'll maybe even marry some beta bucks dudes wife fresh off of her divorce...or he'll be left being "alpha" for life...Pathetic.
really this. and this i think speaks to a large delusion people on this site. you cant be alpha party man forever. the natural order is to settle down at some point. heck its even arguable that not having sex before marriage has created better marriages(just look at all marriages before the 70s and 60s as those lasted). and i think this is the point people miss. This site while its opened my eyes i think folks are kidding themselves if they think they can party forever. or be happy remaining single forever. granted marriage has been ripped to shreds these days but that aside the natural order is to settle down and have a family.

and humbleninja is right club chicks arent exactly quality chicks. heck club goers in general arent always quality people.

the phrase all men should aspire to is alpha fvcks and alpha bucks. in otherwords you were man enough to start the relationship(game) and man enough to keep it going like your forefathers.

im not saying marry the first girl you see or dont explore the options or spin plates but I am saying do settle down so you arent the never ending party alpha. and it seems far to many here have replaced their lives with sex where the only goal seems to be sex. thats not healthy guys.

anounymous012

Reaction score
I am Mrs guwen from USA, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR OBODO for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk a great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. two days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 3 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR OBODO released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I’m writing this testimony right now I’m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my fiance is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR OBODO for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk(+2348155425481)