All Women Cheat, But You Can Prevent Yours From Doing So!!!!

Reaction score
Let Me Summarize This Post>>>>

Latinoman said:
Many men TODAY use the "past is past" when evaluating the woman that could be his future wife.

Fact is...

1- if a woman went through the "wild years" (unlike popular believe, no every woman does)
2- has cheated
3- has engaged in one-night stands
4- has engaged in 3-somes or group sex
5- uses illegal drugs (including marihuana)
6- is a drunk
7- is into the nightclubs life

the likelihood of that woman cheating is EXTREMELY high. Regardless if the husband's ability in the sack. In fact, if the oportunity arises and she is facing some hurdles...she will probably cheat.

A woman that has never experienced 1-7 likelihood to cheat is nearly zero.
IN OTHER WORDS.. IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK AND QUACKS LIKE A DUCK, ITS A F.UCKING DUCK.... IF YOU DONT LIKE DUCKS.. DONT MARRY ONE if you do though, you better know how to handle one... (since this poster mentions self repsect and it being low,, guess what, mental abuse is going to really really work on an individual like that) :)

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know your trying to be serious but it sounds funny because it's so something that should not be messed with. This is like Stockholm Syndrome ****. This is the **** the scum of the earth uses. Will it work? Yeah. Even on what you say high self-esteem chicks, yeah.. it will if you come from a playful way. They won't notice until it's too late. It's not something to mess with.

I find your sig hilarious though.

Reaction score
Listen

I am so happy I am older now (28)... Would never go back... Life is a game to an extent, and in each step your either a winner or a looser... And then another step, and another step... No fate but what you make... Are you the one that takes **** sandwiches, or the one that hands them out?

Case closed....

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Call me an AFC if you want, but I just couldn't do that to a woman (or anyone for that matter).
Nor should you need to, if you're a worthy catch for a woman.

I know a number of women who are with bastards or mentally abusive partners and they cheat...a LOT! Why? Because they feel justified in doing it and because they're constantly seeking to replace their partners with someone better.

Yet the women I know who are in happy and stable relationships remain faithful because they genuinely want to be with their partners and believe no other man can compare. It doesnt matter if a better looking, richer or smarter guy comes along because no other man can offer them the good times, the positive feelings and the security they get from their partners.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Being a 'man' is one thing, outright blatant abuse is another. I actually genuinely got concerned when this thread started that people may agree with it...
I agree and unfortunately some guys will agree with it, and that's because some woman has probably done the same to them before now and left them feeling bitter. Others are just controlling and posessive creeps...but never realise figure this is why they suck with women!

Reaction score
Again, if they stop rushing into relationships and get to know her better in the beginning, they wouldn't have this problem. So you two are fvcking, does this automatically mean she is girlfriend material? A girlfriend is a best investment. An investment of time and energy. Does she contribute to your growth.....does she help you stay focused on your destiny, does she add anything worth of wisdom or knowledge to you......or does she just look good and can ride good? aahah, begin to demand more out of women for a relationship, or like stock market investors, you'll lose your investments.

Reaction score
Oh yeah, didn't mean a girlfriend is the best investment, I meant a big investment. My best investment is my inner development, because from developed that I can attain just about everything else.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Others are just controlling and posessive creeps...but never realise figure this is why they suck with women!
VERY important point here! Nothing scares off women faster than a posessive control freak!

I cant count how many times girls have told me "he's nice but he's too posessive" or "...too controlling" after dumping some guy. It goes from that to "god, he's really controlling. He's like a stalker! He wont leave me alone! he's creeping me out" etc.

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
Yes, this is another attempt at my appeal to you of the importance of MENTAL ABUSE in a relationship...

I just saw a thread with over 12,000 views and gazillion replies to "GOOD GIRLS CHEAT" and yes... THEY DO... and yes, ALL GIRLS DO.. That is why, assume if your a normal guy or you have a normal quality relationship, their is a potential for your girl to have an affair (Dont worry, its an affair, she wont care and will forget the guy and be back in your bed)... hmmmm...

Unless, you take control of the relationship in a way where she wont be capable of such disobidience... Look at dogs and their training, some run around and bark, yet others only do it in command... This is an anology to show you whether you like it or not, but training/conditioning is important in a relationship. If you let a girl roll all over you, once you try to stand up for yourself and be a man, oops, too late, she wont have it and leave...

MY POINT... only if you throw something DIFFERENT in your reportroir (yes I cant f.cking spell) i.e. You have to use MENTAL ABUSE... Any form of abuse is good... (i.e. a woman stays with a wife beater for years) Now, the reason I say Mental, is cause I do not condone physical (unless its a playfull back hand, or a physical restraining choke hold)...

You have to push the envelope, DO "modified" PUSH/PULL also called on here an "emotional rollercoaster" i.e. give her the "safe rush"

Come up to her, and say "What did you say?" and then put her on the ground and restrain her and say "Dont make me get midevil on your as..s, Dont you EVER talk to me like that again" out of the blue,,i.e. just do it,, and then see the shock in her eyes, and look straight into hers (like you series) then smile, kiss her and say "you know im playing baby, you know you safe with daddy"

She will be shocked, suprised, belittled, feel helpless, abused, only to later on be "pulled" back to the safe ground and feel (wow, what a rush)...

As time goes by, you become "her daddy" or... inotherway, of saying someone she looks up to....i.e. she will want to impress you so as to not get punished... (i.e. impress so as not to get mentally abused..) NOTE: this is seen when a wife trys to do her best to make sure house is clean and food is on a plate for a wife beatter, cause if she doesnt impress him, or keeps him happy (or upsets him) she will get punished (in case of wife beater its physical)... These women stay a long time (usually only break up when husband really crosses the line, and the "I love you, im sorry" doesnt work)..i.e.(this is a fcked up Push/Pull relationship, ) You can still maintain this kind of hold on a girl, by using only "Mental Abuse" keep in mind, it starts from being CF (****y and funny) such as holding her in a cop hold and saying "I got muscles, if all of a sudden I lost my cool, no one could save you.. but don't worry baby.. your safe with me" to slowly getting more intence and ultimatley having her get on her knees and slightly giving back hand and saying "Dont argue with daddy" ... Keep in mind, if she fights back, its okay to wrestle, smilling and giggling the whole time as to NOT TAKE HER SERIOUSLY....

By the way, just to mention, just saying to a girl "who's your daddy", is already the beggining form of mental abuse, your making her seem like a child, beneath you, under your authority...
IT WORKS>... ABUSE or be ABUSED... (i.e. seen plenty of you kids crying here when she dumps you for another dude).. Well, take a dump or be dumped on... i.e. are you the one that takes the shi.t sandwich, or the one that hands them out??? :cool:
Your post is right. I just dont want a girl who would be happy living with a guy like that.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's basically all of them though Man of Adventure.

And their not happy either, it's just he becomes such a huge focus in their life. When he does this **** after she has already accepted him in his life, he becomes a focus and all she can think about. Does not even mean she's happy.

And even for sophisticated types, if the guy does this stuff with humor and sophistication and not thug **** it'll still have the same effect in the girl. This stuff would work on ANY girl. You just have to be accepted in her life first. Not some stranger or hobo off the street.

Doing this purposeful is so not cool.

Still though, it won't stop her from cheating.. she'll just probally do you the most because you'll always be on her mind.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Xtravaganza said:
If I ever hear you're doing that to my sister or a friend of mine, you're gonna have a bullet in your head.

Is this bullet going to stay lodged in there or were you planning on it being there for a few milliseconds as it passes through?

It would be more impressive if you just got the bullet to stay in there.

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
That's basically all of them though Man of Adventure.
A lot of people reach an emotional threshold where they wont take **** anymore from a person. Ive reached it before multiple times with girls when I was in HS. Id go out of my way to leave them because it was just so degrading. I believe girls will do the same eventually...and end up settling with a good guy (nice guy with jerk qualities)

Yes, the jerk gets plenty if thats what you want.

Yes, I do endorse c&f, not giving them what they want etc, to try to bring out the attractive guy in each of us like Don Juan by Nature endorses mental abuse.

Yes, hes very much right...I just have a different preference to attract girls.

Reaction score
You guys acting like punks..

Dont you realize back in the day (i.e. during sword fighting) the man was respectful, BUT the man was the MAN of the house, and the woman knew her place... But now women are trying to make themselves completely equel with men, and then end up dumping them to go find a REAL man, who knows his dominence over a woman, respects her, but puts her in her place once in a while...

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man Of Adventure said:
I believe girls will do the same eventually...and end up settling with a good guy (nice guy with jerk qualities)
Your not a girl though, it's not natural for you to be reactive or have a reactive personaility. That what makes girls, girls. The threshold for **** is not exactly the same thing, especially that guy will act nice suddenly, it restarts the whole threshold.

Anyways push/pull is one thing, purposeful mental abuse to make her obsessed with you is SO not cool. Stay away.

BTW - DJN we do not live back then. We live in a diffrent time, there are some things we won't do out of respect for everybody's lives in this day and age. Back then, it was not concidered a bad thing.. right now though.. Just stay away.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society does sucka.

Still got to balance fitting in to the real world and getting girls. Or your just gonna become a thug in jail for rape getting nailed in the ass by bubba.

Reaction score
sigh...

Bvbidd said:
Society does sucka.

Still got to balance fitting in to the real world and getting girls. Or your just gonna become a thug in jail for rape getting nailed in the ass by bubba.
u havent read all the replies on here obviously.. you are thinking I am going to do melisous mental abuse to intentially alter her in a way to make her my slave.. sigh.. NOOOO

I am going to be what I am made to be, which is SUPERIOR to a woman.. i.e. I AM THE ALPHA MALE>.. I AM THE PROTECTER... I am her "safety" .... and I will display my dominence her in a FUNNY and ****Y way, and she will love it, but I will always remind her I care and love her...

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
mental abuse = wrong wording

emotional control = better wording

djbn does NOT mean actualyl abusing her....there will be no going to jail because of "mental abuse" and its not illegal or wrong, everyone needs to understand this, its not REALLY abuse, its just playful unexpected actions (100% opposite of a typical nice guy by the way)

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why waste time preventing your girlfriend from cheating? If she cheats, dump her without a word. If all men broke up with cheating girlfriends instantly, without fuss, women wouldn't be so likely to cheat.