Actor Heath Ledger DIES!!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a few things that have pissed me off in the past few days about this:
1. did his drs not tell him which of the meds to mix with which but to never mix this and that? according to the news, its all prescription stuff, so what gives?

2. why is the news going on and on about this overdose, making him sound like a crack who4e? he was a good man . why is the news going on and on about a string of harlots he has been seen with since the separation with his fiance? do they expect a man to try to go on with his life at all during a seperation? why are they making him out to be a crack who4e?

3. why does the news go on and on about the mousse calling mary kate olsen four times? and with that question, why call her at all, why call her 4 times and why is she sending a personal body guard over? call 9 freggin 11!! wtf is the olsen kid or her body guard gonna do?

4. does it bother anyone else that his body had to be transported in a pine box to an undisclosed resting spot and that part of his own family might not have attended because that crazy preacher that boycotts everything said he would boycott this actor's funeral because he was in brokeback mountain?
the dude he protrayed wasn't even gay and neither was the actor.
i hate that crazy preacher dude every time i hear about him.

there's no dirt to dig up, why can't they leave him alone?

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
a few things that have pissed me off in the past few days about this:
1. did his drs not tell him which of the meds to mix with which but to never mix this and that? according to the news, its all prescription stuff, so what gives?

Technically, patients have to report what meds they are prescribed when they go see other doctors. Also, the warning labels are there, and I'm pretty sure he must've been told of a limit of each med to take.

2. why is the news going on and on about this overdose, making him sound like a crack who4e? he was a good man . why is the news going on and on about a string of harlots he has been seen with since the separation with his fiance? do they expect a man to try to go on with his life at all during a seperation? why are they making him out to be a crack who4e?

Some patients develop tolerance to anti-anxiety drugs and they take more dosage than prescribed. Plus, throw in other prescriptions he was on, and you can get a very deadly interaction of different classes of drugs. Medically, I think he did overdose. Did he mean to? I'm not sure if we'll find the answer to that.

3. why does the news go on and on about the mousse calling mary kate olsen four times? and with that question, why call her at all, why call her 4 times and why is she sending a personal body guard over? call 9 freggin 11!! wtf is the olsen kid or her body guard gonna do?

Olsen's bodyguard was one of the EMTs that was dispatched to the scene. Media saw him and heard about olsen's getting called and....well least to say, it was blown out of context.

4. does it bother anyone else that his body had to be transported in a pine box to an undisclosed resting spot and that part of his own family might not have attended because that crazy preacher that boycotts everything said he would boycott this actor's funeral because he was in brokeback mountain?
the dude he protrayed wasn't even gay and neither was the actor.
i hate that crazy preacher dude every time i hear about him.

Actually, I'm glad the family is having a private funeral because media has no sense of morals in this country. It's not just the priest. It's every paparazzi, Bill O'Reilly, and People magazine that lack sense of respect in situations like this.

there's no dirt to dig up, why can't they leave him alone?
Hope that helps.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read all the replies to this thread, nor have I followed the news on Ledgers death. I remember Ledger from the movie The Patriot the most.

Regardless, a man at his age (28) is young, and should have a full life ahead of him. I think that it's tragic that he will not get to live it, like most of us will.

I think we should respect life here...and learn from it. We all have opinions I'm sure, but I seriously doubt, that any one of us will know the truth behind Ledger's death. We will only know what the media feeds us.

This should be a reminder to us to make the most of our lives, to not waste it, and to realize that life, is fragile. It can change at a moment's notice, so do not take your life, or the lives of the people you care about, for granted.

Jerry Maguire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A columnist in a national (Scotland) newspaper wrote about Heath Ledger, writing about how nobody would miss him and he was a journeyman actor.

I was ****ing raging at this *****.