a very controversial conclusion

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
My gf is a doctor, I met her when she was 29.

The meeting went like this.....

So yes, game does work on Doctors. I didn't intend this to become a field report, but I suppose it did in some manner.

One could make the argument that she was 29 and "desperate", but if so, then she certainly would have had her choice of a TON of beta type guys. Instead she went for the challenge. A doctor she may be, but a girl is a girl is a girl, and all of their hamsters spin in glee at game you spit at them.
I think what people are saying or at least what I'm saying is, she was interested in you anyway. When she asked for your chair she as indicating interest and testing you, but it was girl 2 in your chair, the one who was already interested in you. I won't dispute your being a challenge and teasing her sealed her interest in you. But it was your appearance that created the attraction, and how you delivered the dialogue more than the content of the dialogue itself. Your game or personality induced her to act on her attraction instead of just writing you off as another cute guy she didn't "click" with.

No one is saying there's not better or worse ways to interact with a girl and females require conveying the right personality traits or tactics. But that doesn't and will not create attraction. But not every guy picking up every girl has to display challenge to pick her up.

Look at it this way Danger, there's a 1000's different subtle ways you could've interacted with her and still got her. You might have even been able to give the chair up right away to girl 1 and still gotten girl 2 just the same. As long as you didn't go to too far of an extreme of showing too much interests and being too eager to give over to her, or too far of a "jerk", the outcome might've been the same.

We'll never know because one scenario played out and worked. But statistically a given approach style doesn't work more often than not. It works when the girl is already into you because of you're overall appearance.

Somedude_UK_31

Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
These discussions you have here aren´t only becoming pathetic, you show the true nature of a guy who is terrible with women...a guy who cares too much about what other people think. If you care about winning an argument on an online forum with a retard you don´t know, and who probably doesn´t even have any female friends (forget about sex lol) tells a lot about you.
I don't know if you are talking about me or not but regardless...Yeah man so what? I suck at getting girls, friends or gfs and that's why I'm here. At least I admit it hoping that some people will give me good tips, which some already have.
You are more pathetic because you have time to come and read the entire thread to post such comments while you could be shagging all the girls you can get with your "amazing and charming" nature :crackup:

Somedude_UK_31

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
My gf is a doctor, I met her when she was 29.

The meeting went like this.....

So yes, game does work on Doctors. I didn't intend this to become a field report, but I suppose it did in some manner.

One could make the argument that she was 29 and "desperate", but if so, then she certainly would have had her choice of a TON of beta type guys. Instead she went for the challenge. A doctor she may be, but a girl is a girl is a girl, and all of their hamsters spin in glee at game you spit at them.
HAHA man that's amazing, I wish I could come up with such crazy witty lines!!! :yes: one day man one day!!!!