a very controversial conclusion

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Perhaps I should clarify "job". Job doesn't mean hooking up with her, I mean a relationship where she isn't fvking around on you.

Yes looks can get you a lay, or money, or game, or even being in the right spot at the right time.

But looks alone won't keep it alive forever. Especially in the world with a lot of predator-alpha males looking to tag your girl.
Negative. Actually, its the opposite. If you arent good looking enough, but have this and that - you are good enough to bang, but not keep around, or be treated with respect. If youre good looking enough - they automatically have you in relationship site. If youre a jerk or wanker or whatever - theyll give you YEARS worth of time to change. Bad boys are only so successful because theyre very good looking. But women prefer hot and nice, and theyll be all about the instant marriage in that case.

Things like being a challenge and them *****ing also only work if youre good looking enough to care about in the first place.

I know, because I experienced all of this first-hand. Not just spouting crap assumptions based on bitterness. Not mad at all; just know how it works. IE, just because youre successful - doesnt mean you dont see whats going on.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somedude_UK_31 said:
Can we please see a pic of you bro? :) I mean I pump 5 days a week hard and look clean and I'm almost 6 feet tall but I can't get sh*t I'm starting to think I'm dillusional :(
This goes back to the first post I made (though youre talking to someone else). Being Hulkamania and looking nice means jack **** if you dont have the FACE to go with it. Actually, almost every very good looking guy Ive known was short and skinny. Including me, at the time. Women dont care. They focus on the face the most - even if youre a little chunky. Then they howl and scream and whistle and approach from there.

Somedude_UK_31

Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
This goes back to the first post I made (though youre talking to someone else). Being Hulkamania and looking nice means jack **** if you dont have the FACE to go with it. Actually, almost every very good looking guy Ive known was short and skinny. Including me, at the time. Women dont care. They focus on the face the most - even if youre a little chunky. Then they howl and scream and whistle and approach from there.
OK this is a totally honest question, no racisim...
Can you explain how black guys get to score the hottest white girls? GIVEN that any survey of women on what they find attractive they pretty much list caucasian facial features.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somedude_UK_31 said:
OK this is a totally honest question, no racisim...
Can you explain how black guys get to score the hottest white girls? GIVEN that any survey of women on what they find attractive they pretty much list caucasian facial features.
I think its because theyre viewed as more aggressive, dominant, and animalistic. Plus the big ****s. Dangerous and wild is more exciting for sexual encounters. Nobody views a white guy as dangerous, but a black thug or player? Oh, yeah. Theyre also more into the fancy, flashy, expensive lifestyles, which naturally attracts women.

All of this is no different than guys wanting the flashy, expensive hot chicks - especially for sex. Even especially if she's crazy, *****y, stuck up, shallow, skanky, air-headed, etc. You just gotta ravage them.

But most good looking guys I knew who had good looking women were all white. Im of Persian descent, and women were never turned off by it. Made no difference at all. They still wanted wild monkey sex. A lot of people say I look like a white guy with a brown tan, so who knows.

Somedude_UK_31

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I think we can conclude this by saying that looks do matter a lot but being labeled good looking or ugly is really a perspective thing. Some girls might find you attractive and some might not.

However, there are a few men (and women) out there that the majority would label good looking and those are the lucky BAST*RDS!!! :D

And I must have an ugly face because when I'm outside I never find a chick checking me out and the few HB6s that I manage to approach shoot me down like no tomorrow...man this sucks ass big time :/

B

BeDJ

Women will decide whether you're going to stick her initial contact. Good looking guys will make a good impression.

75% Looks
12% Money
12% Attitude
1% Luck

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been watching episodes of 'Keys to the VIP' ever since some guy linked it up in another thread, and one of the things Peachez says in that program is that "looks and game are mutually exclusive".

And if you look at the in field interactions in that show, you sort of see what he's talking about. One episode a contestant is a Male Stripper, another episode a contestant is an underwear model, and you know, in the club, you just see these guys, they got NO game whatsoever, and they simply just don't need it.

Women are ALL over them, like, the women are totally the sexual aggressors in the interaction, its amazing to watch.

But, on the other hand, in that show, there is real incontrovertible proof that guys who aren't good looking, but have game, can pick up chicks too.

There's one episode I'm watching right now, and the contestant is actually 'Cajun', a pick up instructor for love-systems, and man, this guy is like 5'7, completely average looking, and he is slaying the babes, man.

So, I just think the OP's point is straight disproved right there. Yes, good looks are an absolute paradigm-cracker. For those guys who's looks put them in the top 10% of handsomeness, its like a different world for them. Average guys need to work their ASSes off mastering game in order just to compete, but they can compete for sure, its a pathetically defeatist (and unwarranted) attitude to think otherwise.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger is right, if you really think it's all about the looks and not about the game then why the **** are you even on this site??? If looks are everything then why bother and learn the game?

Seriously if you're a whimp then you can be hot as hell and still get rejected...

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks gets you one foot in the door. Attitude on the other hand gets you IN the door.

B

BeDJ

d!ckmojo said:
I've been watching episodes of 'Keys to the VIP' ever since some guy linked it up in another thread, and one of the things Peachez says in that program is that "looks and game are mutually exclusive".

And if you look at the in field interactions in that show, you sort of see what he's talking about. One episode a contestant is a Male Stripper, another episode a contestant is an underwear model, and you know, in the club, you just see these guys, they got NO game whatsoever, and they simply just don't need it.

Women are ALL over them, like, the women are totally the sexual aggressors in the interaction, its amazing to watch.

But, on the other hand, in that show, there is real incontrovertible proof that guys who aren't good looking, but have game, can pick up chicks too.

There's one episode I'm watching right now, and the contestant is actually 'Cajun', a pick up instructor for love-systems, and man, this guy is like 5'7, completely average looking, and he is slaying the babes, man.

So, I just think the OP's point is straight disproved right there. Yes, good looks are an absolute paradigm-cracker. For those guys who's looks put them in the top 10% of handsomeness, its like a different world for them. Average guys need to work their ASSes off mastering game in order just to compete, but they can compete for sure, its a pathetically defeatist (and unwarranted) attitude to think otherwise.
I hope you aren't using a reality show to prove a point. How many people would watch if the good looking guys got all the girls?

Everyone loves rooting for the underdogs.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing controversial about it, it is and always has been about your outer presentation. Just dressing well alone will get you much more female attention. Try it, go out for a day in dress clothes and see what happens. If you happen to be a good looking guy who dresses well you'll be unstoppable. When a woman likes a particular guy she makes it easy for him. Recently I observed two guys I know chase after this one particular woman. One is a bad boy who actually knows all the right things to say and has a very high opinion of himself. She shut down all his attempts at getting together. The other guy doesn't have as much "game", he's rather straight forward, but he is better looking and "reliable" if that makes sense. She was into him and offered very little resistance and that's the key, already being interested. The only reason "game" works is because the woman is already attracted to the guy and outside of being VERY socially out of touch, there's little risk of failing. No amount of game is going to convince someone to like someone else when they just aren't attracted. In one more year I will be 30 years old and after much trial and error, along with observation, I know this to be the case.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed IKO.

Plus, when you dress like that, you feel awesome too.

Good Aura. They notice it.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
agreed IKO.

Plus, when you dress like that, you feel awesome too.

Good Aura. They notice it.
Absolutely, it does have that effect. When you put on an outfit that makes you look good, you feel good and other people will notice. People in general will respect you more, not just interested women. Now you should do it for yourself first and foremost, but I just wanted to illustrate how important this particular aspect is to attracting women. When I was a teenager/young adult I was into the whole heavy metal thing and I would wear the shirts and what not. I am not a bad looking guy and I had some minor success, even with cute girls once in a while, but it was hard the majority of the time and I felt deep down I could've reached a higher level. After I graduated college and started working in the business field and had to adopt a new dress and attitude, literally over night things changed. The difference was like night and day, people who knew me before didn't even recognize me and the one's who were so dismissive suddenly weren't anymore. So I hope you will learn from my example. My advice is to simply improve your life and none of this stuff will be an issue anymore.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IKO69 exactly, dressing well and being well groomed is a really important thing, but also being fit to that dress. And these are the two things you can really change, but when it comes to the genetic good look I think that is not as important, it is, but even less than average guy can score when he is well groomed and dressed really well and even a hot guy will be rejected when he is dressed as a hobo.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NobodyCares1 said:
IKO69 exactly, dressing well and being well groomed is a really important thing, but also being fit to that dress. And these are the two things you can really change, but when it comes to the genetic good look I think that is not as important, it is, but even less than average guy can score when he is well groomed and dressed really well and even a hot guy will be rejected when he is dressed as a hobo.
Yes. You want to maximize your attractiveness through your presentation. And "average" is just that, it's "average" that means similar to the majority. It doesn't mean ugly so no reason why even an average guy can't succeed. Peace

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Bull$hit.

I am average looking, 5' 9" height and 180 lbs. My attitude has scored more pu$$y than you would believe. The only physical feature about me that is above average is my shoulder size, which girls also love. But aside from that, they always love my "dominance".

And those aren't crap assumptions based on "bitterness". That's experience from laying pipe on nearly 100 girls.
Read what I said, smart guy. You can get laid, but can you keep them? That was the point, and someone else brought it up - not me. I knew decent looking guys who got laid a lot, and yes, they were assertive and dominant, but they couldnt keep ****. They were ONS' through and through. They were good looking enough to ****, or be FWBs, but not much else. So, they used their aggressive, unafraid, dont give a **** attitudes to sleep with women. Its all they had, and all they got. These women werent on the tap of the ladder, either. Or they were ****ed up. Mostly 7's, and they did ALL of the approaching. I didnt have to do or say or approach ****, and still got better looking women.

This is in complete contrast to whomever claimed that good looking guys only get ONS' . Its the exact opposite. But there are other variables to factor in. What most guys on here want are mostly interested in hot guys - especially in their prime. Fact.

Of course you can still get women, but you have to work much harder, and possess several other attractive attributes. You cant just do nothing, or else you get nothing. Therefore, looks are very important. That was my first point, anyway. Reading comprehension is your friend.

Somedude_UK_31

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
And of course you can keep them with attitude and average looks. Women are marrying men like that all of the time.
I think what this site doesn't clarify is that there's a a difference between picking up malls/clubs...etc girls and sophisticated girls.

I think the advice on this site if good if you want to have fun, but I don't think it will work on a respectful educated lady.

Tell me this, can you use the tips and techniques on this site to get an OK looking lawyer or doctor in her 25 to marry you?

Regarding women in their 30s...they are desperate to get married, a woman expires at around 29.

18-23 years olds I could so see getting picked up using this kino and no contact and showing them your balls kinda techniques.

I'm gonna find me a dr or a lawyer or someone very professional and ask her out in a nice civilized way and report back one day :D

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somedude_UK_31 said:
I think what this site doesn't clarify is that there's a a difference between picking up malls/clubs...etc girls and sophisticated girls.

I think the advice on this site if good if you want to have fun, but I don't think it will work on a respectful educated lady.

Tell me this, can you use the tips and techniques on this site to get an OK looking lawyer or doctor in her 25 to marry you?

Regarding women in their 30s...they are desperate to get married, a woman expires at around 29.

18-23 years olds I could so see getting picked up using this kino and no contact and showing them your balls kinda techniques.

I'm gonna find me a dr or a lawyer or someone very professional and ask her out in a nice civilized way and report back one day :D

Don't get it twisted man those same 'civilized' women doctor or lawyers are getting fvcked by the janitor with 50 tatoos on parole in the broom closet...of course they never tell :crackup: all women are raw horny opportunistic cvnts who want hard d1ck

they want to marry their 'civilized' boss with the pot belly and the 20 million dollar house.

BUT THEY WANT TO FVCK THE GARDNER WITH THE 6 PACK ABS.

There is no difference between the 18 year old mall chick and the 28 year old PHD....they all want to get fvcked by the hottest, richest man they can find....the older they get the more 'civilized' they get cause they can't compete young hotties so they go for $$$ more than looks...but don't think these biyaches are happy about it.

be that man.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These discussions you have here aren´t only becoming pathetic, you show the true nature of a guy who is terrible with women...a guy who cares too much about what other people think. If you care about winning an argument on an online forum with a retard you don´t know, and who probably doesn´t even have any female friends (forget about sex lol) tells a lot about you.