a very controversial conclusion

Somedude_UK_31

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this will lead to TONs of negative replies but I think some of the people here will agree with me, at least a few.

Here's my conclusion, after getting shot down and accepted multiple times.

Honestly, it's all about looks, you will only suck if you have some looks but have a really messed up personality otherwise if you are good looking to some degree you will get girls, but you can't keep them if you are a really terrible person.

Some people her will sit and analyze line by line such as "you should've said i wanna take you out instead of let's go out"...etc. Seriously that doesn't make a difference whatsoever if the girl likes what she is seeing. Look at how they stick around with the guys that have no problem farting in their faces and calling them names...etc

I guess I'm just not as good looking as I really thought because every babe that is a HB5 or above rejects my a$$ like no tomorrow, but every one that is below that I get and can insult her all I want and she will stick around.

You will not get girls when you are above average ONLY if you don't have the balls to approach and show ur sexual interest...that's pretty much it...otherwise accept that you are not as hot.

And yes there are more women that men on earth but guess what, just like the animals you see on National Geographic station, the %95 of the women are all after the %20 of the men.

Seriously, not trying to be racist, but look at how our black brothers are macking pretty girls left and right and knocking them up and leaving them...yet the girls still chase after them, why? because on TV they make them look like the 'cool' dudes.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about "very controversial." It's your opinion.

Have you not seen fat ugly pig dudes with fine women that were not hookers?

I have.

The bottom line is:

If that's what you believe, that's what your reality will be.

Sure, I've had my share of average HB5s.
Right now I have 2 plates I consider HB8s that came around with little effort.

I think positively, I choose to make MY OWN rules, MY OWN reality.

Admitting and believing you can't do any better will yield those results.

Somedude_UK_31

Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
yes if you have loads of money anything is possible but I'm talking about pure none materialistic attraction.
I don't want a girl who is with me for my money. If a girl is with you for your money I guarantee you she is getting her 'physical attraction' pleasure from other sources...not cool at all.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your right...it's not cool at all.

And I ditch them right quick the second I realize that.

both my current plates are hot and not money grubbing at all.
but there are tons of them out there who are gold diggers.

Don't give up. There are beautiful decent women out there...rare yes...but they are out there.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a rather below average looking guy in my class, but he is outgoing, always has something interesting to say, and makes a lighthearted joke when he makes remarks. We got into groups and he was talking to this girl and she was VERY interested in him making EC and laughing to everything he said. I am actually trying to follow his example.

It's NOT all about looks, there are very attractive guys who are getting NOTHING. It is a combination of all aspects. There is no "key".

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
I don't know about "very controversial." It's your opinion.

I have.

The bottom line is:

just out of interes pdx, how would you describe your physical attributes? loks, height weight/shape?

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow - I was actually going to comment on how racist your comment sounded. Then I looked up the statistics - sure enough, in almost every state (except the ones where there aren't a lot of African Americans - i.e. Alaska, Idaho, Arizona...) Blacks are the race with the highest percentage of kids and single moms. Still think it could've been phrased better...

With that said, though, part of the reason is because, in low-income areas, people have little money. Meaning, if they want to have fun, they have to do it for little-to-nothing, and having sex is the freest form of fun you can have. Of course, if you can't afford condoms (or can't afford to go to a school that teaches you about things like contraceptives), you end up having a kid instead.

Interestingly, in a lot of those cases, the guy the woman goes after doesn't look all that great. However, they are so dang confident in how great they THINK they are, that they're able to make women buy into it. So yeah, looks help, but it's also about how much confidence a guy has about himself - that in itself has a certain "look" to it that one has to master if he is to score with the babes.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5' 7" (too short for a lot of women, even the midget girls ha ha)

In pretty good shape. (ripped in 2009 but gained 10lbs since)

I dress well. Not over the top, but well and I have black/silver hair about 4 inches
in length. I'm always clean and spritz a slight amount of cologne. Women have often said I smell good.

I've been told I'm a good looking guy....maybe slightly above average?
I look like that kid from the Iron Eagle movies, this photo is a dead ringer and my current hairstyle:

http://blogs.amctv.com/movie-blog/2008/06/iron-eagle.php

Dated a handful of hotties, going back to high school days.

Thats why I know I can get a hot girl, I've done it. And thats my point to the op.
You have to believe you are the catch. Believe so hard that it becomes real.

But I'm not a rich guy. I live within my means and make the median household income.

Thats all. I'm about to puke with all this talk of me.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
part of it is true, if you go out the bars and clubs most of the attractive women are hanging out with big roided douchebag type guys, its just the way it is.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks certainly aren't the answer.

Yes they will get you attention and certainly make girls more receptive to your approach but if you're dull as mud and lack the ability to push her buttons, you'll sink just like any other guy.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR said:
Looks certainly aren't the answer.

Yes they will get you attention and certainly make girls more receptive to your approach but if you're dull as mud and lack the ability to push her buttons, you'll sink just like any other guy.
very true in my experience.

I used to be duller than a rock (in my 20's-early 30's), but I found the forum, made some improvements and learned how to push those buttons. Been getting more dates the last couple of years then ever before. I learned all of that here then applied it.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
part of it is true, if you go out the bars and clubs most of the attractive women are hanging out with big roided douchebag type guys, its just the way it is.
It can't be because they get a huge confidence boost from the fact that they believe muscles win girls.

Beliefs>Reality.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
I struggle with the looks/personality/confidence thing, the reason is this, while I see the good looking guys out with good looking girls/women, I also see skinny phags, nerds, slobs, the bland and boring...out with good looking women, have these guys got game? it doesnt appear so, what gives?
I dont know if its a UK thing but in my experience and observations, a lot of women go for guys below their own looks number to be in control, its just my observation. thats not to say a 5 guy cant pick up a 7/8 woman due to increased confidence and game, I really think they can.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2012 for average income non famous dudes

its all looks

and

social circle

thats it

betheman all those skinny faggots you see with hot biatches...they met in intro to lit class freshman year and he started dating her junior year when the basketball player she was dating got caught cheating...right place right time...he put in 2 years as an emotional tampon to tap that azz....not cold approaches.

ALL AVERAGE DUDES DATING HOT CHICKS MET THROUGH SOCIAL CIRCLE

women think cold approach and day game is for losers.

because non-losers have friends to date, they don't have to talk to strangers at starbucks at 11 am.....

hot chicks date the hot, wealthy, famous guys they know until age 23 (because hot dudes don't want them they are used up from too much coke)...then they lower their standards to skinny jeaned fag friends, then at 27 they look for guys who have careers...finally at age 33 when her cocaine lines are showing you can start day gaming the former hottie (looks like britney and lindsey now with owl eyes from too many drugs) at whole foods when she is looking for a provider dude with $$$$ :yes:

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
while I see the good looking guys out with good looking girls/women, I also see skinny phags, nerds, slobs, the bland and boring...out with good looking women, have these guys got game? it doesnt appear so, what gives?

Last sunday going into the local coffee shop for an espresso, I was floored by an athletic, short shorts wearing hot college grad. smokin hot. a full 10 natural beauty to be sure.

she was accompanied by the aforementioned.

might have been just friends, but it was one of those moments where you realize...you know you can get that if he can.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
The bottom line is:

Quote for truth. Besides if you really think that it's good looks, quit meeting girls and focus on working out...

But seriously, don't get butthurt because of a few rejections. I have a friend who's in a wheel chair, definitely not a good looking dude but he picks up! Looks helps for sure, but if you think about negative things, negative things will happen.

Somedude_UK_31

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we need to define what picking up means. If you just get a number that's not picking up, if you just chat up a girl and she flashes you smiles that's not picking up. Even a one night stand might not qualify as a pick up because let's face it...There are MANY reasons why the girl would have a one night stand that has absolutely nothing to do with you, maybe she is drunk, maybe pay back to what her bf did to her, maybe she is crazy...etc.
A true pick up is when you get the number, sleep with her, and KEEP her interested for months to come.

Now please tell me guys, can a guy do this unless SHE finds him good looking?
Don't count gold diggers, those are not good women, they are dirty slvts.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have friends who you wouldn't say are overly attractive men.
Overweight, thinning hair, and average dress sense.
But I've seen them chat up and bang loads of good looking women. Not supermodels, but definitely above average.

But these guys had an innate ability to be funny. They were fearless and escalated conversation almost effortlessly towards sex.
I was in awe because I think I'm above average looking but these guys were getting all the girls (before I discovered game).

So looks might get your foot in the door, but verbally pushing a girl's buttons is a man's greatest weapon. Make any girl laugh and she'll look at you in a totally different light. These guys had a gift for it and it was amazing to watch.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, UK dude. Create two pof profiles. One with you, the other with a hot guy. Results you would see are as follows. The hot guy would get 20 messages in hix inbox per day, while you zero. Looks matter.

Thus, get in shape. Dress like a DJ. Become confident.

But all the meanwhile don't stop approaching women, but not at work.