A RANT: Share why you are p!ssed

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pissed that for many years, I believed I was fighting the world, that I was a victim, that bad things were happening to me, when all the while I was actually the one in control. That's annoying. I'm pissed I acted like a victim when I never was one. That it became a habit. But no need to remain pissed.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
sorry Iqqi, but that is CONTACT. Better brush up on the definition of No Contact. I am afraid you are operating under the Loveshack definition. :D
Sweetcakes, it has been a year, and we both lead very active social lives. Cannot help running into the ex! It happens! When it does he goes in for the contact, and I evade. EVADE! Politely and indifferently. When he insists on speaking to me I am politely rude and have to break out the brush off technique.

I am not going to run in the opposite direction when I see him, it isn't that serious.

I pretend to not see him, and I am so good at it that sometimes I don't!

He hates that.

EDIT: I think I left out the fact that the underlying reason I am p!ssed about the ex is that he thinks we can be friends and fake and chummy after what he did, that he has not apologized for, does not admit to, and is currently still doing to his current GF.

Enough about the ex. Please. Rant on, sosuavers.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
I'm pissed that for many years, I believed I was fighting the world, that I was a victim, that bad things were happening to me, when all the while I was actually the one in control. That's annoying. I'm pissed I acted like a victim when I never was one. That it became a habit. But no need to remain pissed.
P!ssed is a temporary state of being that leads to better things many times.

That's how I look at it.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
I Am Mad Because I Put Too Much Pepper On My Sandwich. It still tastes pretty good though.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
P!ssed is a temporary state of being that leads to better things many times.

That's how I look at it.

Then why channel so much negativity into creative expression? Go use that for more constructive purposes, like moving out. Makes more sense IMO.

And Boo on gas prices and "green" products.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate the fact that no-one has a god-damn idea what life is for, but keep on talking to you like you should follow their fuc'king advise cos they fuc'king know better cos they're smart enough to swallow society's fuc'king message whole and become a fuc'king slave to the fuc'king machine.

I hate how all the friends I've ever had who could understand where I'm coming from are in a different place and with the people I hang out with I pretty much can't share what's going through my head, having to talk about shi't I don't care about, do shi't that doesn't interest me (or rather, not do sh'it, just "hang out"), and act as if life has no more meaning than american-style basketball clothes.

I hate that society is built on the idea that you have to make an "equal exchange", as if you can put a price tag on everything, rather than simple sharing, which makes a lot more sense, because it's based on love, not fear, and works at least as easily without a bit of the bullsh'it.

I hate how you can enjoy learning but school insists on making you hate it, just for a "diploma" or whatever. WHO THE FU'CK CARES.

I hate how I've felt obliged to be joyless, and I hate the idea that there'll ever be anyone who thinks that I should be FOR ANY F.U.C.K.I.N.G. reason.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Assassin said:
I am mad because
I don't have a job
I haven't become the man of my dreams
I got in a fight with my dad
I fvck it up with a women who I sense are interested in me
Its 2am in the morning right now and I can't sleep because I am just thinking about all this.

I am listening to my fav. song and its the only thing that seems to help me focus and stay positive. Everytime I listen to it, I think how I am in a desert, stuck in a sandstorm. I can't see whats ahead of me. There is no one else, except me. This journey thru the desert is my life. The storm are the trails I face as I complete this journey. My dreams are my hope and my path through this storm.

I was sleeping in this desert before when I had oneitis. As soon as I got over my oneitis, I woke up. Everytime I work towards my goals, I am moving forward in this storm. Everytime I start thinking about other things, except for my goals, I am drifting in this storm. Right now, I am standing here in this one place. I am not moving. I am missing that spark to move forward. Time is ticking...
That was a pretty good analogy! Yea, I too have the problem of fcuking sh!t up with chicks I sense are interested in me...:down:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Assassin said:
I am listening to my fav. song and its the only thing that seems to help me focus and stay positive. Everytime I listen to it, I think how I am in a desert, stuck in a sandstorm. I can't see whats ahead of me. There is no one else, except me. This journey thru the desert is my life. The storm are the trails I face as I complete this journey. My dreams are my hope and my path through this storm.

I was sleeping in this desert before when I had oneitis. As soon as I got over my oneitis, I woke up. Everytime I work towards my goals, I am moving forward in this storm. Everytime I start thinking about other things, except for my goals, I am drifting in this storm. Right now, I am standing here in this one place. I am not moving. I am missing that spark to move forward. Time is ticking...
I forgot to say that, yeah, this was a great post.

Good analogy.

I might use it!

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi DAHHLING, you call it whatever you want sweetie. I am simply letting you know WHY you can't get the X out of your mind after a full YEAR. :D I would be obsessing to if I was in constant contact with mine!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
iqqi DAHHLING, you call it whatever you want sweetie. I am simply letting you know WHY you can't get the X out of your mind after a full YEAR. :D I would be obsessing to if I was in constant contact with mine!
Dude, he is never on my mind.

Of course when I run into him... well actually even then he is not on my mind... oh nevermind.

I hate when people assume sh!t that doesn't even make sense! I hate when you say one thing and a person tries to rephrase what you said, but they say something completely the opposite, and you are like "WHAT?! I didn't say that!"

I hate when people project their own experiences onto you, when that is not what is happening in your situation at all, but they don't know any different because they can't open their minds wide enough to consider anything different than their own experiences.

I hate alka seltzer. GROSS!!! :cuss:

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always start another thread about what you HATE to go along with the thread you started about what you're pissed about. :crazy:

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am mad at how I screwed up my University Interview with my stuttering and nervous B-S, Sh!t talking.

I am mad at how I never stay in one area for more than 3 months leading me to not make any long-lasting friends or relationships.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got nothing to complain about really, except YOU!

• Where are those poems you were supposed to write?
• Why do you hang out with losers and haters?
• When will you get off your ass and out of that rut?
• When will you let me see your online project so I can give my $0.02?

GRRRRR!! :mad:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always remember,

Being angry gives power to the event.

I don't like to give anyone or anything my power.

You are better to let is slide off your shoulder.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm mad because there's too many mad people.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi, how old are you? I thought maybe ur 30-something but I guess ur mad young since you use facebook

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-i am mad that we are bound by societys limits
-i am mad at the fact that most people stereotype you into a certain group of society
-i am mad that school teachers prejudice you which means you end up with lower grades!
-i am mad that some people cant see sense
-i am mad that AFC's mope in self pity and continue to be their AFC self living life in a vicous cycle some never to return

in the material sense im really happy at the moment, i have a steady girlfriend and most of my school work is going well apart from biology, the teacher prejudices me as i am a high social group than most people in my class, im in the popular group and am very extroverted, she presumes this means i have no interest in education although i am very clever. I get moved when people talk to me and my answers get dismissed

on the whole couldnt be happier at the minute :)