A live example in Progress of Seduction: field report from Supreme

jsgii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you Supreme Player.

You were adapting your game to her defenses so swiftly so smooth. She threw in some stuff to test you, and you just showed and affirmed to her who is in charge. In trekkie terms you rotated your phaser frequencies before she could get her defensive shields set up to block you. And showed her who’s p&##y it is.

For I have now been schooled by a master.

One day soon. I shale be there.

Reaction score
can I say got dayum...this one is a freak in the closet...talk about passion...she said I am the first one to give her more than 2 orgasms...she doesn't know how many times she got off...ohh well...gotta go fellas...peace

seeVip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got home from work, big thanks for the e-book you sent me. I have Seduction Science, if you want it, i think its a piece of crap with 10% being good. I was interested in the other psychology books you read and so on, recommend some goods ones so I can grab a copy at the book store !

Cheers

Reaction score
I sent you :

1. an ebook called "the sexual key"
2. plus a list of books that I recommend reading
3. then I sent you a 2nd ebook called "the master seducer"

I just downloaded aol9.0 and it keeps crashing. Did you recieve all of the above?

I already have Seduction Science...and yeah I agree. I've read most of the ebooks on the market except Doc Love's. I wanna get his to see what he has to say. He sounds interesting!

Reaction score
Originally posted by jsgii
Thank you Supreme Player.

You were adapting your game to her defenses so swiftly so smooth. She threw in some stuff to test you, and you just showed and affirmed to her who is in charge. In trekkie terms you rotated your phaser frequencies before she could get her defensive shields set up to block you. And showed her who’s p&##y it is.

For I have now been schooled by a master.

One day soon. I shale be there.
Your welcome. My approach depends on the person as I've shown in this thread. Some you give sweet words. Others get turned on by vulgar words. But they are only tools. I have a first date tonight with a woman that I met about 2 weeks ago who responds very very well to words. I will keep you posted.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Thanks prosemont...I noticed you tried to email me...I can't get emails on this site for obvious reasons...sorry.
Actually, I didn't try to email you; I tried to "PM" you which is internal to this site specifically and doesn't have anything to do with your personal emails -- your PM box on sosuave is full btw. Go to usercp to check your PMs and empty your box.

Reaction score
Originally posted by prosemont
Actually, I didn't try to email you; I tried to "PM" you which is internal to this site specifically and doesn't have anything to do with your personal emails -- your PM box on sosuave is full btw. Go to usercp to check your PMs and empty your box.
No sorry my box is empty and has been for some time. That is what I ment to say by I can't recieve emails here. You cannot send me a PM. I can probably send you one but I can't recieve any incomming messages.

seeVip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo player, I've actually got doc love's the system, I find it probably the best book I ever read on dating love etc...

I use everything else just to run with Doc love's system.
I don't know about you but i personally recommend it, if you have any questions about it i will be happy to answer.

Btw yeah I did recieve all your e-books and emails. Thank you once again.

The sexual key gave me a whole new concept that was rather unknown by me, and that alone is worth ALOT.

After reading only half way through messaged a girl I'm dating "Pulling you in... holding you close... feeling you.... as our lips met... tasting you...finally feeling comfort.... feeling right.... goodnight!" I probably made mistakes there and didnt have much to do with sexual key ideas. But i was only half way through and felt like i wanted to try something fun.

It would probably work against me as anti-challenge. But then again if a girl likes me any form of anti-challenge should not even reach her mind. I also think being a challenge all other times, it cant hurt to sometimes have fun and try somethign that might be anti-challenge but prove results? Whats your opinion?

If i ever get confronted with it, it wont be one of my thoughts on ever dying love for her. It is just another way i wanted to say wusup gal ? goodnight. I mean having fun is what its all about. (the fact that iw as rhyming hahahha).

RIchardo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just a different branch of the game, basically mind ****ing a girl, why do you think women like provocative poetry, however you cant structrue your whole game round it, its the spice to it.

Although i do have a few discrepencies, arguing with one another proves nothing, its the internet and you dont win, you just sound more like an idiot for replying to idiots or percieved idiots.

BTW, im interested in why this was limited to just a few emails and one IM convo, id like to see some person to person report of an outing

Overall this type of lingo is good to add to an arsenal but some people definatley need to learn that arguments are pointless.

Reaction score
Originally posted by RIchardo
Its just a different branch of the game, basically mind ****ing a girl, why do you think women like provocative poetry, however you cant structrue your whole game round it, its the spice to it.

Although i do have a few discrepencies, arguing with one another proves nothing, its the internet and you dont win, you just sound more like an idiot for replying to idiots or percieved idiots.

BTW, im interested in why this was limited to just a few emails and one IM convo, id like to see some person to person report of an outing

Overall this type of lingo is good to add to an arsenal but some people definatley need to learn that arguments are pointless.
Good points and well taken:

1. personal contacts can't be recorded. I've seen alot of she said and then I said type of field reports but I doubt their accuracy. IM or Email is the only true reflection of game being spit (said). That is why I put them in so show an example or a response example.

2. Yes you are just mind f*ucking the woman. It's one of my strengths that I use in my arsenal. I tailor each message to fit the person. If you notice the first one was sweet words...the 2nd one responded to vulgarity...which is not to say sweet words wouldn't of worked on her.

3. here is a copy of an email I just sent to last nights new conquest:...**** that new aol 9.0 lost it...got dam it. I will reconstruct it and try to resend it then post it up.

Each email is different cause the mood changes when you write them. Here is the one that I just sent:

I think my other email got lost with this new aol 9.0, but I want to say that I had fun last night with you...your level of passion was a nice opening to our friendship. You have a level that needs to be tapped. And tapped deep.....

I was thinking and remembering laying on top of you. Thrusting and touching you down there...remembering your moans....

the touch of your tongue....your smell...

The feeling of your skin sliding against mine...holding you in my arms...

Your submitting to my strength...being a woman under me...

Your hands touching my body and finding pleasure...

Soft lips, soft tongue, willingness, deep penetrating thrusting...reaching

and becoming...

Feeling the flesh of your ass and hips...the softness there...delicious baby..

very delicious.

this girl is into garter belts and that type of stuff which is also a pleasant surprise since girls these days have forgotten how to be women...and this one is only 24 years old another surprise.

Reaction score
GOTDAMN MOTOR SCOOTER!! You're the f*cking man when it comes to awakening a woman's mind to your advantage.

Props!!!!! Props!!

seeVip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you look like you got your game on tight, well atleast your words so far. ! Keep it up and send some good eneergy down my way too.

Reaction score
The one whom I sent the above email responded from her work email addy but I have since talked to her on the phone and here is what she sent to me as a result of my emails:

"Hey, how's it going? I received your emails, and I tried to reply back, but they got returned. Sorry for calling you so many times this weekend...Iwasn't sure when you were going to be back. I really enjoyed reading your emails...they were very poetic and descriptive, to say the least. I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon, I hope the feeling is mutual. By the way, you can send me emails to this address, if you want. I check this
one everyday, and my hotmail account gets checked when I get the chance. I
will probably give you a call around 6 this evening, if that's okay. Talk to you later, have a good day."

Emails are a great way to get words into a womans mind. This shyt really does work. From her words I can tell she has read my emails several times. Actually I sent her one for her head. and another telling her that I was gone outta town....I actually didn't leave but I am putting her on standby to increase her desire.....

seeVip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's much better like that. I don't have that luxury with one of the girls i'm dating now, so i have to stick to talking and maybe phone messaging? i should probably write notes and so on (but i cant do many of those or it might get too crazy)