A live example in Progress of Seduction: field report from Supreme

Reaction score
Ok kid...ronin...I looked up higher on the thread and saw what your attempting to do: "either way I win"...win at all costs right. Nothing is more important than your ego is it son.

Even if it means fumbling around in the dark constantly getting played by women...nothing is more important than "either way I win ". Yep...as long as "either way I win ". As long as I look good on this posting board. Yep yep yep....I see how you roll kid. You and starman should have an ego contest to see who can stay in the dark the longest and make a fool of themselves....

And if you think the vimmin on this board will give you an honest answer...then your stupider than you post. If you think this from someone named or calls them selves iggy "hahahahahahah! !!! lmao!!!! i can NOT wait. " is important in your life then keep on.

"the world has been pulled over your eyes" Morphius.

I just hope in your darkness you don't lead others astray. Dumb and dumber that is what we are calling you two. Now you guys should have a fart contest....yeah that would prove "either way I win"..." is the right way to go. Forget about learning something new and unique....I mean what can a big bald headed old fool know about life or women. Hell idiot looks like he should be playing foot ball not quoting Socrates... right...

Yep by any means nesseccary as long as " I win"..."

I am shaking my head now ronny babyboy....you only make me shake my head....

keep up with your "either way I win"... And I will keep on scoring with women and teaching others how to really do it with style.

And this game isn't a color thing as you seem to think. White guys are the ones who wrote the book...Ok mr. "either way I win"...

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronin I
The Ronin were ancient Japanese samurai (mercenaries).

Player, why the condescending attitude my man? It seems that whenever someone questions you, you get very defensive and childish - just MHO.

I think that it is you who misunderstand. I didn't go wrong anywhere because I didn't care either way about the outcome. I just enjoy fvcking with people. Ok gramps?
Uhh yes I know that idiot. I lived in Okinawa and Tokyo as a kid...anata wa namea nan deska?...sorry I am more educated than you think....oh I also saw the movie...

And as far as condescending....it's how you approach me with questions will determine how I respond...kid. Yeah yeah don't bother saying you are controlling my responses....

You set the tone of your own lesson and how you need to learn. There is a zen saying "when the student is ready the teacher will appear" also "that which you are seeking is causing you to seek it"

If your looking for an asswhooping then you will find it. If you want to learn some game then you will find that also. But in your fervor to " I win"..." you "miss all the heavenly glory above" -Bruce Lee.

hahahaha! you make me laugh kid. you gotta do better than that.

Reaction score
The Ronin were ancient Japanese samurai (mercenaries).

Player, why the condescending attitude my man? It seems that whenever someone questions you, you get very defensive and childish - just MHO.

I think that it is you who misunderstand. I didn't go wrong anywhere because I didn't care either way about the outcome. I just enjoy fvcking with people. Ok gramps?

Oh ronin were rogue masterless sumarai....in that culture they were not admired until the 60's and 70's in the great tv shows and social upheavel of the young.

Then the young grew up!

Like they do in this country and everywhere else!

" I just enjoy fvcking with people. Ok gramps?" Real bright kid...why don't you help instead of hinder...you come here only to "enjoy fvcking with people" You make me wanna puke!! and all the idiots like you who "enjoy fvcking with people" Haven't the guys on this board had enough of people and women fu*cking with them? Haven't you had enough? I know your one of those geeky kinda people...

Your whole life you neve accomplished much and have nothing to show for it so you pay the world back by "enjoy fvcking with people" Yeah real bright

from "gramps".

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rather than looking at it as a racial thing, guys, look at it as a "smoothness" thing.

If you are not a real smooth guy, all this stuff that Player_Supreme posts will sound like nonsense to a girl. What you say does not match up with who you are and how you act.

If you ARE a smooth guy, whether or not you are white, black, or whatever, this stuff will work because it is just a natural consequence of your personality. An extention of your being.

Instead of looking at the things that he says to women and questioning whether or not they work, realize that the PERSONALITY portrayed BY the things that he says is a personality that works.

Not to say we should all be Player_Supreme clones, but we can learn a few things.

If you look beyond the surface, you can tell that this guy is pretty well practiced in a type of "politics" that can be very useful in your own lives. A certain kind of charisma.

(Think about it. Some of you have already shown that you can't get away with saying the kind of stuff that he says. Think of a person who CAN get away with saying these kinds of things...)

Some of the stuff he says MAY sound goofy at first, but looking at it deeper, much of it is very true. I doubt that he writes it all thinking "Oh, this is the bullsh*t that I am going to say to score me another honey." He probably agrees with alot of the stuff that he says, and possibly embelishes it a little bit.

Kind of like poetry.

Humans have a capability of abstract and metaphorical thought that can be tough trying to express. The types of communication that P.S. uses is a mix of that and pure arrogant "man-ness".

It is this mix, this dichotomy, that is an attractor to people of all types. Like someone else said, the mix of masculine and feminine strikes attraction.

Developing BOTH of these traits will get you far.

Be careful though, there is also many androgynous traits that are NEITHER masculine or feminine, and these you might want to stay away from. (You'll get to these when you get much older, maybe?)

When you guys criticize this man, you only criticize yourself for not looking hard enough into what he says.

It is like high school kids saying that Shakespeare is useless, etc. because they haven't taken the time (for whatever reason) to look into the works.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gramps,

It's a game isn't it? You call it "the game" all the time - it's "pimp or be pimped" in this world right? If it is a game of course I'm going to play to win.

Besides you are twisting my words to fuel your attacks - no offense but that's kinda weak gramps.

Dumb and dumber that is what we are calling you two.

First of all, who is we? Secondly, why am I now 1/2 of Dumb and Dumber -

because I had a little fun last night and sent out a corny-ass email?

I just hope in your darkness you don't lead others astray.

Your a little melodramatic aren't you? The jackals are coming to get ya...

Forget about learning something new and unique....I mean what can a big bald headed old fool know about life or women. Hell idiot looks like he should be playing foot ball not quoting Socrates... right...

You must have me confused with somebody else playa - I have always admitted that I have much to learn (even from bald-headed black dudes that get easily pissed off).

Reaction score
Not to say we should all be Player_Supreme clones, but we can learn a few things.

Good post icepick! It is what I'm trying to get accross. I now realize it's wasted effort on starman, helter, ronny, and a few others...they enjoy their blindness of ego.

iggy has these poor fools played like chumps. I have watched how they pine for her attention and comments...now that's AFC.
check the posts. Symbiotic relationships. When starman posts...there is iggy right behind him iggying him on. then there goes starman falling to here words that "she" whispers in "his" ear.

I tell you men if you don't learn this shyt...you will end up like starman and the others. women will play you like a master violinist. wake up and take the red pill....don't end up like those fools...

actually I think starman and iggy are the same people. only the moderators will know by the ip addy's...

no offense starman.

And another one opens his eyes and takes the red pill!

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

" I just enjoy fvcking with people. Ok gramps?" Real bright kid...why don't you help instead of hinder...you come here only to "enjoy fvcking with people" You make me wanna puke!! and all the idiots like you who "enjoy fvcking with people" Haven't the guys on this board had enough of people and women fu*cking with them?
Wow player - look how easliy you get stirred up - someone who's supposed to be so smooth and so in control of himself get's mightily upset rather easily, don't you think?

When I say I enjoy fvcking with people I mean it in a generally harmless, joking around kind of way. Too many people in this world are uptight, don't know how to have a good time, don't know how to take a joke, and get very angry about what others post on internet message boards, etc.

I know your one of those geeky kinda people...Your whole life you neve accomplished much and have nothing to show for it so you pay the world back by "enjoy fvcking with people"

You don't know sh!t about me so stick to talking about what you do know (or think you know).

Reaction score
[

Besides you are twisting my words to fuel your attacks - no offense but that's kinda weak gramps.

No it's not weak to take what you say and show you what you really said...open ya eyes kid.

Your a little melodramatic aren't you? The jackals are coming to get ya...

What do you call starman's recent attempt last week. Maybe you were gone and missed that singular thread all addressed to just lil ole me...it was so bad the mod's took it off. Actually I beat him so bad they had to save his face.

It's a game isn't it? You call it "the game" all the time - it's "pimp or be pimped" in this world right? If it is a game of course I'm going to play to win.

Uhh yeah, ok. cool. you must be a female?? With Symps like you on this board these guys will never get anywhere...they have you to enjoy f*ucking with them and causing confusion in your effort to "play to win"...but it's with women that you need to channel your efforts too kid...not your fellow man...

B]Dumb and dumber that is what we are calling you two. [/B]

First of all, who is we? Secondly, why am I now 1/2 of Dumb and Dumber -

Uhh once again...open ya eyes...infact just look in the mirror...if you don't see it then you never will kid...ya digg.

because I had a little fun last night and sent out a corny-ass email?

Yeah I called that style corny also....I admitted it that it seems corny to those who haven't learned. You need to go back and re-read my above posts.

Why don't you just keep ya yapper shut and sit back read and learn from a let's get it right "big" old bald headed black man, give proper respects babyboi...

You must have me confused with somebody else playa - I have always admitted that I have much to learn (even from bald-headed black dudes that get easily pissed off). [/B][/QUOTE]

Atleast you will now admit some truth!

peace Ronnyboy...

when will these guys learn....

Reaction score
Now ronin why don't you give up now. I can easily answer anything you have to say and " win" ...and you know this.

It's not worth my time anymore to spend on just "you". There are other people more worthy of that attention.

I guess I struck a point in my description of you didn't I. I noticed your weak response.....

One thing in this player game is that your observant as f*uck. You notice everything...the words people use...the style...they way...everything....

this is how I deal with women...the same way I am dealing with you....that is why I am successful at what I do...it's that easy for me....now you see an example of a real playa and how he handles business...

When I told iggy I know her I ment it. When I said I new starman's secret...I ment that too...I notice **** about people....that is what you get when you get to my level in "the game".

Good bye kid,

You might go take a debate class to bone up on your techniques so that you can "play to win"

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh once again...open ya eyes...infact just look in the mirror...if you don't see it then you never will kid...ya digg.

Please - what a hollow response - I asked YOU to substantiate a comment YOU made and you tell me to ask myself. Come on playa! you can do better than that -

What do you call starman's recent attempt last week. Maybe you were gone and missed that singular thread all addressed to just lil ole me...it was so bad the mod's took it off. Actually I beat him so bad they had to save his face.

I wasn't talking about Starman, I was talking about you. Why do you have to divert attention from yourself by bringing him up? That's weak playa. You're disappointing me here.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now ronin why don't you give up now. I can easily answer anything you have to say and " win" ...and you know this.

Wow, calling for a draw already - you do know when you are outmatched I'll give you that.

You might go take a debate class to bone up on your techniques so that you can "play to win"

Yeah, yeah, yeah - your method of debate is weak and would only sway people with miniscule intellect. There is no SUBSTANCE to your attacks - just grandiose statements about how great you are and how much of a symp I am. Whatever playa.

Reaction score

Please - what a hollow response - I asked YOU to substantiate a comment YOU made and you tell me to ask myself. Come on playa! you can do better than that -

I wasn't talking about Starman, I was talking about you. Why do you have to divert attention from yourself by bringing him up? That's weak playa. You're disappointing me here.
Ok kid you get one more minute...

Let me break it down for ya:

1. If you read starmans responses and yours you will see an example of dumb and dumber...get it...

2. Obviously your kinda slow since you didn't really read my words.

3. nice attempt to use my style "you can do better than that" I like that. But it doesn't work on me...uhh sorry. You and I know I've already done far better than you could ever....

4. You're disappointing me here. Good now your attempting to turn the angle...this one is good kid...your learning something. Ok I will give you an answer since you deserve it:

Yes we are talking about you and me...and yesterday it was some one else and me...and before that...starman and me....get my point... I'm a little tired as I've posted since I've been here of fools who sit on the side and just wanna"have a little fun"

It's not just you and me sorry kid there is a larger world out there than just you. Look at it from my perspective...step into my size 14's...I come here with information to share...I've been in this game a long time...I have paid my due's....I have earned my respect to a tougher audience than you could ever be...I have paid my due's in the field...ect...ect...

and some stupid assed idiots who "just wanna have some fun" takes pot shots....wtf....I don't need this...other people don't need this kinda childish crap....

there are alot of post that if I was wanting to "just have some fun" I could tear up in my style...but I don't....that is why I don't even respond....I keep my yapper shut....it's all about respect babyboi...

and forget your comment on this issue...starman already tried that..."you come here demanding respect...blah blah blah...

No I mean respect enough to keep your mouth shut about shyt you know nothing about...and you might learn sumthin...get it.

When you step into my shoes....you will feel like a lion with a bunch of jackals yapping at your heels...try it...look from my point of view...

And me being an avid debator...yeah I love this shyt...how do you expect me to respond...and look at where I come from...if you don't respond over there....the other lions will attack and destroy you.

I know there are few real lions over here...so that is why I say jackals....like you...like starman...like all the others...

Now your next thought is "well you don't have to be that way with everyone who dissagrees with you" and I will respond with...(yawn)...isn't it enough that I already know your responses...doesn't that prove my level of game...well ok kid...here it is...1) read what I said above again...2. step into my shoes...

You see this is chess not tonka toy level....your outclassed here.
Now don't get mad at what I just said and respond with some more ego shyt...just sit still ....and learn.

Reaction score

Wow, calling for a draw already - you do know when you are outmatched I'll give you that.

Yeah, yeah, yeah - your method of debate is weak and would only sway people with miniscule intellect. There is no SUBSTANCE to your attacks - just grandiose statements about how great you are and how much of a symp I am. Whatever playa.

Hahahaha! you used my "yeah yeah yeah, technique...hmmm that is a secret shaolin move... I also noticed your barely disquised wishing for a draw...

Uhh sorry kid...I said your outmatched here...nothing about a draw...weak...Oh I noticed your using that technique of mine also.

End of lesson son,

why are the youngones so hardheaded? Oh yeah I was like that once...cost me 8 years of my life...in a bad marriage...stupid young and dumb and full of cu*m...

Reaction score
One more thing kid. Why use the name Ronin if your not asian? In that culture they respect their elders for the knowledge and wisdom that they have learned by learning to be alive so long...as we do in the black culture

I already have your answer and my answer prepared....thanks for the few moments of mental distraction.

and I notice your posts have gotten weaker and smaller...see lessons are learned hard ways sometimes.

gramps,

"If you look beyond the surface, you can tell that this guy is pretty well practiced in a type of "politics" that can be very useful in your own lives. A certain kind of charisma." -- from someone much wiser than you boysan!

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whew. There is a lot of energy spent in this thread. It was just created yesterday and already there are over 70 responses, most attacks.

Keep it up!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Trapspringer
Whew. There is a lot of energy spent in this thread. It was just created yesterday and already there are over 70 responses, most attacks.

Keep it up!
LOL! I'm getting use to doggs snapping at my heels trapspringer. Well gotta go I will check back later for the latest fools attempt...to make an idiot of themselves...

But you gotta luv em...it give me a moment of mental distraction...beats doing puzzles and word games...during my down time from my business...and this way I get to tell a few girls I'm busy and keep them waiting...lol...I will wait for the doggs to read this and try sumthin funny from my last statement...that I put here so I could set them up...

Now get me on this point though...if I have already mastered what this site is about mastering "women" and women can easily master a man...or atleast some of the guys on this site....then why would you try to go against something that is even greater than the very thing your trying to overcome....now that's stupidity....you don't even have to read "the art of war" to see that...

chess not tonka toys'

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
continued props, player.

Reaction score
Some of the stuff he says MAY sound goofy at first, but looking at it deeper, much of it is very true. I doubt that he writes it all thinking "Oh, this is the bullsh*t that I am going to say to score me another honey." He probably agrees with alot of the stuff that he says, and possibly embelishes it a little bit.

Kind of like poetry.

hmmm...very astute of you icepick...in acutallity I do. I'm not the cold hearted person some think I am. I really do feel what I am writing....otherwise I wouldn't be able to write it quite like that...

I'm impressed! You are showing the skills of a true player. Observant...Quick...Bold...your not afraid to speak out...be heard..