a girl i like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at least some people support my actions, thanks frayzer and devilking :)
I'll do my best...

we went out today, talked some and came to a conversation where she said, If she was forced to be in a relationship with someone, it would be me. But that was if she had to be, she said she likes the way she is, that's why she doesn't let me kiss her and stuff.
But I have a feeling that if I kiss her Ill change everything.
She trusts me really well now and lets me do pretty much anything to her :)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rsofa said:
Well at least some people support my actions, thanks frayzer and devilking :)
I'll do my best...

we went out today, talked some and came to a conversation where she said, If she was forced to be in a relationship with someone, it would be me. But that was if she had to be, she said she likes the way she is, that's why she doesn't let me kiss her and stuff.
But I have a feeling that if I kiss her Ill change everything.
She trusts me really well now and lets me do pretty much anything to her :)
2 thoughts, either:

1. danZy is right, she's leading you on

2. she totally likes you, get her drunk and bang... or just escalate and bang her

i can't say which it is, so you'll just have to go for it and hope for #2

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty sure she just said that to make you feel better about your self. Have you tried legit escalating with her? I'm talk escalating to se*. Not hugs or bs like that. You're going to have to do something man. "She's not that type of girl" as I've said before. That's bullcrap.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
RiceandChicken said:
Pretty sure she just said that to make you feel better about your self. Have you tried legit escalating with her? I'm talk escalating to se*. Not hugs or bs like that. You're going to have to do something man. "She's not that type of girl" as I've said before. That's bullcrap.

I´m afraid that she says those things just because of that yes.. :S
This weekend Ill be seeing her a lot, we will have alcohol and stuff...maybe that will help her a bit :p

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rsofa said:
I´m afraid that she says those things just because of that yes.. :S
This weekend Ill be seeing her a lot, we will have alcohol and stuff...maybe that will help her a bit :p
Help her? You're the one that needs help!

CrispyG

Don Juan
Reaction score
rsofa said:
Can't wait 4 this mess to turn out 2 see who will end up dumb :D
Hey, these guys are only here to help you. You're young and naive - and that's fine, but we've seen this kind of **** repeat itself so many times it's ridiculous.

You may be the one exception to the rule. Sure. So what. She might crack once. It doesn't mean you have any real future there. It also doesn't mean it's worth all the time and effort to get to that point. There is always an exception to the rule, but you can't expect people to talk about that one exception when 99.9% of the time, it's not going to happen.

This is so blatantly a girl that is not interested in you sexually one tiny bit, but you keep persuing it anyway. As I said - she may feel comfortable enough with you to crack one time if she's in the right place and drunk, or something, maybe, at a stretch. But if you expect that to escalate then you're sadly mistaken.

I think you should just do what you want, and forget about coming here for advice if you think you know best. One day you will learn. Experience is the best way.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rsofa said:
Can't wait 4 this mess to turn out 2 see who will end up dumb :D
the odds are against you my friend,

mainly because this is the kind of thing with a 100% success rate in the movies and a 1% success rate in real life

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello me again.

So she was on vacation for a week and she came home yesterday.
I ignored her a bit when she was not home...and the 2nd day she started to miss me... a lot of messages and stuff.. Then she told me that im not even friendzoned, and maybe someday everything will change. Then she started telling me she loves me.

When she came home, we went to my place at 9 pm for 2 hours we were cuddling together, and I also managed to kiss her. :p
The next day she came to my place...all we did was cuddle in bed and were kissing...
But she has this relationship thing kind of weird... i don't know maybe it will progress after time.

Well at least some progress :)

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for more girls, this way if it doesnt work with this one youl have alternatives.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Watawata said:
Go for more girls, this way if it doesnt work with this one youl have alternatives.
I did this one...Turned out they were classmates...now they both hate me :p

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rsofa said:
I did this one...Turned out they were classmates...now they both hate me :p
Go for another one? there many of them.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
man you're acting like women are like car spare parts... you just don't go in a shop and buy a new one..

1 more thing...when we lay in bed and cuddle or something... I kind of get the need for sex...or atleast to touch her in some places.. But she doesn't let me :p Only over the boobs but with the shirt on...
She is kind of afraid of sex and probably of dic*s too :p

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how you feel BPH...but, somehow, I feel like this guy will defy all odds and get somewhere with this chick. How? Remains to be known. But the amount of AFC'ness going on here is quite painful I must say.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is proof that sometimes AFCs do get laid

rsofa, next time you're alone bring alcohol and challenge her to a drinking contest or play a drinking game

make sure to bring the thickest name brand condoms you could find(do you want to be on the next season of 16&pregnant or teen mom?)

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
this thread is proof that sometimes AFCs do get laid

rsofa, next time you're alone bring alcohol and challenge her to a drinking contest or play a drinking game

make sure to bring the thickest name brand condoms you could find(do you want to be on the next season of 16&pregnant or teen mom?)
He didn't get laid...after several months he got a kiss...a kiss...

Status
Not open for further replies.