a girl i like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
this thread is proof that sometimes AFCs do get laid

rsofa, next time you're alone bring alcohol and challenge her to a drinking contest or play a drinking game

make sure to bring the thickest name brand condoms you could find(do you want to be on the next season of 16&pregnant or teen mom?)
He's not going to get laid, look at what BPH said...

Seriously? You're telling him to get her drunk in order to sleep with her? That's just sad.

Rsofa, this girl is probably vibing with numerous other guys and you're too much of a pvssy to hit on more than one? You seriously need to grab yourself by the crotch and check if you've still got balls because this girl fvcking owns them.
Please, please, please stop thinking you and this girl are different; YOU'RE NOT. I bet she's not even that pretty. Please go out and approach, change yourself and man up. You've taken 4 months to get a kiss, if it takes me more than 20 minutes I begin to wonder what's wrong.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys ahve a reason for most of us who helped before don't bother to post here anymore, he is a lost case, only after he come here crying becasue another guys is now banging her he will start to listen and even so it will take a long time, so better jsut ignore this post

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
He didn't get laid...after several months he got a kiss...a kiss...
well... technically he's doing better than my friend, he spent roughly the same amount of time and got friendzoned....

my friend wasn't nearly as beta about it though and sort of has the excuse of the girl showing up to school 1 hour+ late everyday and missing like 1-2 days of every week at best, and entire weeks at worst.

so chin up rsofa, you could be doing worse.

DanZy said:
He's not going to get laid, look at what BPH said...

Seriously? You're telling him to get her drunk in order to sleep with her? That's just sad.
better than nothing, besides its the easiest way to get laid.... always(exception: a lot of illegal drugs do the trick even better)

besides, at the very least he needs to get drunk to acquire the testicular fortitude to bang this girl.

DanZy said:
Rsofa, this girl is probably vibing with numerous other guys and you're too much of a pvssy to hit on more than one? You seriously need to grab yourself by the crotch and check if you've still got balls because this girl fvcking owns them.
hahaha lol, apparantly he tried and... well you've seen how beta he is, you had to have seen this coming:
rsofa said:
I did this one...Turned out they were classmates...now they both hate me :p
I'm still not even sure how he managed that one.

DanZy said:
Please, please, please stop thinking you and this girl are different; YOU'RE NOT. I bet she's not even that pretty. Please go out and approach, change yourself and man up. You've taken 4 months to get a kiss, if it takes me more than 20 minutes I begin to wonder what's wrong.
yes, but you're post-AFC this guy isn't even at his AFC rock bottom yet(soon he will be though)

Alvafe said:
guys ahve a reason for most of us who helped before don't bother to post here anymore, he is a lost case, only after he come here crying becasue another guys is now banging her he will start to listen and even so it will take a long time, so better jsut ignore this post
we have to try.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way I could have sex with her after geting her drunk. Shes gonna hate me the next day. And its her first time, cant just bang her in the bush and send her whole covered in blood home -.-
Shes afraid of sex and such. She says it's disgusting. -.-
well I managed to finger her over her pants but she said it doesnt feel good... I dont know. Do girls get wet if it feels good or can they get just by touching her. because she was wet... I slided my hand into her pants on the underwear and it was wet. And then she started stuff like that this happens because (wikipedia article here about why does it get wet). and that it didnt feel good, just annoying.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rsofa said:
There is no way I could have sex with her after geting her drunk. Shes gonna hate me the next day. And its her first time, cant just bang her in the bush and send her whole covered in blood home -.-
well I managed to finger her over her pants but she said it doesnt feel good... I dont know. Do girls get wet if it feels good or can they get just by touching her. because she was wet... I slided my hand into her pants on the underwear and it was wet. And then she started stuff like that this happens because (wikipedia article here about why does it get wet). and that it didnt feel good, just annoying.
HAHAHAHAHA okay, you're a troll

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im tired of seing this **** in the forum. Couldnt moderators lock the tread please? Or Rsofa, if you not a troll, go read the bible and stop posting this ****.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow bro, you're getting pretty hopeless if I'm the only one here who is still taking this seriously enough to try to help.

rsofa said:
There is no way I could have sex with her after geting her drunk. Shes gonna hate me the next day.
obviously your alibi would be getting just as drunk or even drunker and/or claiming not to remember.

rsofa said:
And its her first time, cant just bang her in the bush and send her whole covered in blood home -.-
well, you can but you probably should let her clean up and not immediately kick her out

rsofa said:
this could be true but it depends on the girl...

rsofa said:
well I managed to finger her over her pants but she said it doesnt feel good...
..."Shes afraid of sex and such. She says it's disgusting. -.-" was complete bull****, it was ASD or LMR or something.

oh, and that means you are either really bad at it or she let a guy she really doesn't like, touch her.

rsofa said:
I dont know. Do girls get wet if it feels good or can they get just by touching her.
yes, and yes but less than the first yes.

rsofa said:
because she was wet... I slided my hand into her pants on the underwear and it was wet. And then she started stuff like that this happens because (wikipedia article here about why does it get wet). and that it didnt feel good, just annoying.
it gets wetter if shes turned on, she was probably lying to you(or pretty misinformed) and if she didn't like it either ASD/LMR(like I said before) or f*** you're bad at this(like I also said before).

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks devilkingx2 ill see what I can do. But im not gonna get laid anytime soon :p

Why do I have a feeling everyone else thinks im just trolling. If you dont believe me, tell me how to prove it.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rsofa said:
Thanks devilkingx2 ill see what I can do. But im not gonna get laid anytime soon :p

Why do I have a feeling everyone else thinks im just trolling. If you dont believe me, tell me how to prove it.

stop acting like a moron would be a good start

Cretz

Reaction score
Lmao!! So let me get this straight your in love with some depressed Emo chick who's afraid of sex, but used to have one night stands and only get to cuddle after a good drink... Yo I haven't even seen real life pvssy Or kissed a girl for that matter but some how thanks to you I know there's a becon of stupidity shining into the night sky that drowns out my virgin self. U had every opportunity to smash her brains out but u didn't because....she's afraid...hum hello she's a lost cause ur afraid to start with a new girl how many people have to tell you to grow some balls back. You are the reason why nice guys finish last. You are the prime example of a B*ch N*gga (it's ok I'm black). Your one of those people that will apologize to her for busting a nut. Low key tho if u manage to get her you will be the dumbest bastard to ever enter and leave friend zone limbo

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cretz said:
Lmao!! So let me get this straight your in love with some depressed Emo chick who's afraid of sex, but used to have one night stands and only get to cuddle after a good drink... Yo I haven't even seen real life pvssy Or kissed a girl for that matter but some how thanks to you I know there's a becon of stupidity shining into the night sky that drowns out my virgin self. U had every opportunity to smash her brains out but u didn't because....she's afraid...hum hello she's a lost cause ur afraid to start with a new girl how many people have to tell you to grow some balls back. You are the reason why nice guys finish last. You are the prime example of a B*ch N*gga (it's ok I'm black). Your one of those people that will apologize to her for busting a nut. Low key tho if u manage to get her you will be the dumbest bastard to ever enter and leave friend zone limbo
I think rsofa needs some ice

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cretz said:
I love this guy already haha.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rsofa said:
Im allready out of the friendzone...
is that so? tehn care to share more info?

only thing i'm thinking here is you are lieing or she is playing a good one on you

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you all shut up and stop replying to this moron so this thread can die? I'm so tired of seeing it at the top.

Or make me a mod so I can lock it. Either way, but stop feeding this idiot. If he wants to get better, give him a few months to do his thing, maybe start a journal, or give us an update. BUT FOR GOD SAKE I'M TIRED OF SEEING PEOPLE REVIVING THIS STUPID THREAD.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, looks like this forum is full of single retards, who have nothing else to do in life then to tell people what to do, and be all smart about it. Even if their words are just something that they think is right way but its not really the right way.

Im sorry, but If you guys are such awesome "pus*y eaters" then why are you spending your time on the forums and having 1000+ replies, and not being constantly with those girls?
Im sorry but some of you spend to much time on the internet and cant even have time to go out to get girs if you're constantly on this forum.
And yeah all you know is some theory and not how it really goes. Im from EUROPE guys, from a really weird country, and maybe our standards are a little different then in the US? I can tell you that in our mayor city i can count 10 girls that will have sex with anyone....no more. (not counting *****s, which maybe we have 10 in the whole country and the are all foreign?)

Im just tired of some guy that is 19 years old...the same as me. Telling me like he know the book of life all around and Im just a moron? Talking about you BPH... and every smart ass guy that is crawling on this forum.

We are talking about girls... their feelings change, they dont have a users manual and everyone is different. They are not computers, where u ask "why does my graphic card make weird noises?" and the answer is "the fan is dead"

Everyone else who is not mean to me or being a smart ass, thanks :)

Im dating her 2 months already... We didnt have sex yet because she is shy. Its ****ing normal if you ask me ...shes 17 for gods sake.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rsofa said:
Lol, looks like this forum is full of single retards, who have nothing else to do in life then to tell people what to do, and be all smart about it. Even if their words are just something that they think is right way but its not really the right way.
how would you know?

rsofa said:
Im sorry, but If you guys are such awesome "pus*y eaters" then why are you spending your time on the forums and having 1000+ replies, and not being constantly with those girls?
Im sorry but some of you spend to much time on the internet and cant even have time to go out to get girs if you're constantly on this forum.
And yeah all you know is some theory and not how it really goes.
but... you don't even have the theory, let alone the success.

and anyone would tell you that spending more time with a girl mostly increases your chances of screwing something up.

rsofa said:
Im from EUROPE guys, from a really weird country, and maybe our standards are a little different then in the US?
well that seems kind of important, why didn't you mention it, also aren't european girls supposed to be EASIER than US ones?

rsofa said:
I can tell you that in our mayor city i can count 10 girls that will have sex with anyone....no more. (not counting *****s, which maybe we have 10 in the whole country and the are all foreign?)
and I can count nearly 0 sluts where I live. so you're still beating my area by leaps and bounds.

rsofa said:
Im just tired of some guy that is 19 years old...the same as me. Telling me like he know the book of life all around and Im just a moron? Talking about you BPH... and every smart ass guy that is crawling on this forum.
well, I mean BPH is pretty well respected around these parts, and does have a lot more success than most of the rest of us sooo....

rsofa said:
We are talking about girls... their feelings change, they dont have a users manual and everyone is different. They are not computers, where u ask "why does my graphic card make weird noises?" and the answer is "the fan is dead"
that's pretty much exactly what they want you to believe, in truth, all groups of girls require different manuals, but every girl in the group can be gotten wit that one manual(you'll pick up every shallow hot cheerleader in more or less the same way, and you'll pick up every low self-esteem shy 7/10 in the same way but those are 2 different ways).

rsofa said:
Everyone else who is not mean to me or being a smart ass, thanks :)
you're welcome.

rsofa said:
Im dating her 2 months already...
and you just left us hanging like that with no updates? shame on you!

rsofa said:
We didnt have sex yet because she is shy. Its ****ing normal if you ask me ...shes 17 for gods sake.
I see your point and it is pretty standard procedure so far, but when you were a kid did you want to grow up to be just like everyone else? do olympians hope for silver medals? when you race 4 of your friends, do you hope to come out 3rd? you see the point right?

Status
Not open for further replies.