68% ( was 63 untill recently) of men dont date..

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’ve been around the block enough times, you won’t care about ‘she gave it up for free before, why should I pay?’

Part of the game, no point in crying over spilt milk. You can always walk away ;)
Actually I do when it comes of commitment since I can commit only once per time and the law makes sure I stick to it.

It's not even about the disgust, it's more about self respect.

I do understand that many men accept such deal as long as the woman is above their league and they couldnt afford her while brand new.
Both posts make sense imo..

If you been with enough women you'll learn that it's almost unavoidable to find one without glaring redflags. You could argue that a woman = a risk in itself .

On the other hand: if you been taken to the cleaners you'll think twice before walking that road again..

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Apparently they have really taken Neil Diamond's words almost 60 years ago in the song Solitary Man to heart...

"Don't know that I will,
but until I can find me...
A girl who will stay and
won't play games behind me...
And I'll be what I am...
A Solitary Man...
Solitary Man..."

Maybe because they had too many situations like the first verse of the song ..

"Melinda was mine til the time,
That I found her...
Holdin' Jim...
And Lovin' Him...
Then Sue came along,
Loved me strong...
That's what I thought...
Yeah, me and Sue..
Well, that died too..."

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women aren't noticing the 63-68% of men marginally attached to the sexual marketplace. They weren't even paying attention to those men. Those were the men in their swipe queues that weren't swiping right on. They were ignoring those men. Those are the men who they ignore after fitness classes (single or not) or ignore on the general gym floor while wearing their headphones/earbuds.
I hate to say this, but you can't save everyone, some men don't want to improve, and some men are entitled and think they should get a thin woman cause their skinny, or a woman of a certain race cause they are. IMO the goal should be for you as an individual to win!
Are you getting the type of woman that you want? if not you gotta brutally honest with yourself and see the areas you gotta work on.

The reality is no one is gonna lead a woman to your bedroom or the altar(if that's what you want) except for you. If you truly look at your competition and knowing the things that you learn here you should easily be a top 25% guy if you put the work in. The work to get there may suck but the reward is worth and not just for women but just life in general.

Completely agree with this. As a guy who still lives at home with his parents at the age of 31, its pretty brutal and is among other reasons why I don't even bother with dating. I'm realistic and self aware enough to know that this is a pretty big turn off to a lot of women, none of them want to go to the childhood bedroom of a man in his 30's to hook up. Not to mention that my dad is retired now and he's always home since retirement has pretty much turned him into a hermit. So my only options would either be her place or hotel rooms and the latter would add up quick, which brings me to my next point.
I give you props for being self-aware and honestly IMO as long as you're working on becoming a better man that's all that matters. You have to delay gratification but it's worth it. I have taken breaks from dating from being broke before because when you're broke it's hard to meet the type of woman you want espeically if you are in a negative mindset. I also am currently taking a break from women right now deleted all dating apps of my phone. I got a couple of plates I'm spinning but I have reduced the time I spend with them to a minimum (weekends only) right now I'm focusing on getting in shape again.

Interesting post.

I also think the party for most women will be over very soon. We've witnessed how dating went from approaching and asking for her number sending her sms texts, to online actually working in the beginning.

When the next big thing happens you wanna be at the frontline. IIRC you said that shyte like being able to offer/afford comfort in life is a severely underestimated part of " game". A smart men will keep grinding and use his better position in life as bait to lure in women, instead of looking from the sideline.
I agree with this, the dating game is at a bubble which is about to burst. I made a thread speaking on this.
I think right now is a great opportunity for men to focus on their purpose, life goals etc. The thing is the dating is going to reset it may not happen next year or the year after that but eventually something has to give. There are lotta signs that we are trending that way. If you're struggling now in the game identify the reason work on it not just for women's sake but for your sake. The game is gonna be different 5 years from now than it is today mark my words

The guys who are putting in the work now, who are consistent and continue to better their lives will be fine, the guys who are not will be even worse 5 years from now then today