68% ( was 63 untill recently) of men dont date..

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So what are they doing? I keep reading comments from men saying they don't date and they're happier than ever.

So not only are the numbers staggering, there also NOT the pathetic whining that it's sooo hard . Nah, men seem happy and just go about their lifes.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure they're really happy. Seems more like coping to me, don't you think ?

Anyway, numbers may be staggering and nobody gives a fvck, especially women.
Yes and no.

There seems to be a atmosphere where men Re truly happy like this. Makes sense: you can only feel miserable for so long..like a toothache that simply becomes a numb feeling. The brain won't accept pain and hurt 24/7.

The funny thing is that this doesn't even take in account married men...

And women will give a fck . Just don't hold your breath until it happens.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many men ain't dating or smashing, some guys rather pay for box so they smashing via proxy I guess

Yes and no.

There seems to be a atmosphere where men Re truly happy like this. Makes sense: you can only feel miserable for so long..like a toothache that simply becomes a numb feeling. The brain won't accept pain and hurt 24/7.

The funny thing is that this doesn't even take in account married men...

And women will give a fck . Just don't hold your breath until it happens.
This takes me back to 2016 when I did a deeper dive of MGTOW(learning about the who is who etc) and then you start to realize that a lot of men are just lying to themselves to cope. I have yet to see a MGTOW youtuber or TIkToker who had women in his comments calling him handsome and wishing he would stay and give women another shot

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Sucks for those fellas, just as it sucks for that similar percentage of women who are reportedly unhappy. This is also a personal problem for both parties to address... The former can do so by going outside, approaching women out in reality, and just being social more generally. The latter can do so by getting a copy of Burns's Feeling Good, and practicing everything in there

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women generally don't care when men pursue the MGTOW path. The MGTOW men were generally invisible to them anyway. Most women are too busy chasing the top tier men to notice mid tier or lower men dropping out of the market.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sucks for those fellas, just as it sucks for that similar percentage of women who are reportedly unhappy. This is also a personal problem for both parties to address... The former can do so by going outside, approaching women out in reality, and just being social more generally. The latter can do so by getting a copy of Burns's Feeling Good, and practicing everything in there
Do you have a woman?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many men ain't dating or smashing, some guys rather pay for box so they smashing via proxy I guess

This takes me back to 2016 when I did a deeper dive of MGTOW(learning about the who is who etc) and then you start to realize that a lot of men are just lying to themselves to cope. I have yet to see a MGTOW youtuber or TIkToker who had women in his comments calling him handsome and wishing he would stay and give women another shot
Men would rather pay for box rather than to have nowhere to put their package. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women generally don't care when men pursue the MGTOW path. The MGTOW men were generally invisible to them anyway. Most women are too busy chasing the top tier men to notice mid tier or lower men dropping out of the market.
It had never even STARTED for InvisibleCels.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same thing came to mind for me. There's a group of women that claim they don't need a man so they become cat mom's dog mom's, etc and tell everyone how happy they are while they drink wine with their cats on Friday nights and scoop out litter boxes for fun.

Those men who don't want women in their lives have something wrong anyways. Nothing natural about it. Lacking something .

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Those men who don't want women in their lives have something wrong anyways. Nothing natural about it. Lacking something .
Yeah, each time I hear either The Manosphere or The MSM have a near-aneruysm over these statistics, I have a tough time doing anything other than experiencing a pang of pity, then asking "What do these fellas want society or the government to do about this? Is it really even anyone else's role but their own to address these difficulties?"

I'm serious when I ask these questions. Are these guys just asking society to be nicer to them? Do they want women to start handing out pity f-cks more often? Are they expecting Uncle Sam to pass federal legislation guaranteeing them a supermodel once they turn 18, who will remain with them for life, always be dynamite in bed, and never be a moments trouble? What exactly are we supposed to do with these admittedly glum statistics?

When a substantial portion of the male population remains adamant that it's A-OK to go out into the wider world in sweat pants and a concert band Ts https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ood-looking-enough.282318/page-4#post-3123041 , and still claim to be men, rather than children... Well, it's all but impossible to not think that we're really not helping ourselves much at present

Last edited:

p_1337

Don Juan
Reaction score
In today's landscape, I'd venture: roughly 60 - 70% of men are invisible to the opposite sex, and get little to no sex.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time men willingly take themselves out of the game because they are afraid of competing it's a win for me.

When it's too tough for them, it's just right for me.
With the amount of men taking themselves out of the dating pool (either because they are turning gay or because dealing with women is too much hassle), you would think that a man like yourself would be so physically exhausted from pleasuring endless hordes of single, horny women that he simply wouldn't have the energy to be a prolific poster and moderator on SoSuave. And yet, that's not the case. Why? Because women are doing the exact same thing as men. Most women are not dating. There are tons of single women (and not necessarily ugly ones) who have not dated in years. There has also been a huge increase in the number of lesbians lately. Anyone who hopes to personally benefit from dysfunctional gender dynamics will likely be disappointed.