4.5 Yrs down the toilet....

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
ECHO IS FVCKING RIGHT

IF SHE SMOKES POT EVERYNIGHT YOU NEED TO REALIZE THIS WOMEN AINT GOOD FOR YOU MAN. YOU WANT THE MOTTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN TO BE THAT EXAMPLE.

MAN KIDS LEARN BY EXAMPLE AND SHE IS NOT A GOOD ANYTHING >>>DESCENT GIRLS ARE HARD TO FIND BUT A GIRL BETTER THAN THAT **** YOU WERE DATING IS EASIER THAN THAN SAY "HOOOOOOEEEE".

Listen to echo he is absolutely right.

Best of lucks

Tiburon

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with the last poster except for the **** off part. Do not do that. You are the better man, the cool calm headed one. By expressing that emotion means you still care, and you dont care (at least you want her to think that).

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya know ..at the very core of this problem..is a type of denial..that the girl often still "secretly" loves the man..and is just either playing games..or doesnt know what she is getting into..

THAT morsel of hope..is what gets people to cling on to dead relationships..and sometimes its not just a denial..but the selfish signals by women..to use inflate their own ego

Its disgusting

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everytime I see the title of this thread..it reads "4.5 beers down the toilet"

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
ITS VERYS IMPLE

IN CONCLUSION >>>DONT TALK TO HER AGAIN>>> AND IF BY ACCIDENT YOU SEE HER IN A MALL OR SOMETHING JUST ACT NORMAL SAY HI BE A MAN LIKE ECHO JUST SAID. END THE CONVERSATION QUICK AND BE THE FIRST ONE TO ENDED( DO NOT I REPAT DO NOT LE HER END A CONVERSATION)

Tiburon who believes in you

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by echo1212
I agree with the last poster except for the **** off part. Do not do that. You are the better man, the cool calm headed one. By expressing that emotion means you still care, and you dont care (at least you want her to think that).
Saying F*ck Off at this point isn't going to make a difference about what she thinks and he SHOULD say that.

She already knows he still cares. She's selfishly f*cking him around and she knows it.

Tell her to F*CK OFF! That'll get the point across that he's no longer taking any of this sh*T and she is OUT!

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
"4.5 beers down the toilet"

Now thattttttt would be something to really be upset about!!

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiburon: please refrain from using all-caps -- it's quite annoying. Let me remind you that caps are used when you're TALKING ALOUD or YELLING, and this forum isn't the place for either one. Aight mate?
Peace.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
I think he was yelling at him, our man needs it at this point. :)

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bill turn off your text to speech synthesizer..or turn it down a bit

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
yes defenetely YELLING

i am yelling at NewMan alright..it has been about 50 great advices they have given him and he is still in denial..

aight Mate? lol
Tiburon

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah - but how the Fvck do I stop thinking about her?

I was up until 3 am last night - just thinking what the F went wrong.

I went on a date Wednesday - I going partying tonight.

Yet, I still can't get her off my mind. By the way she replied:

"Wow - I never expected to receive an email such as this.

Thank you for your concern for me... but I honestly don't appreciate it. What ever made you think that it was OK for you to accuse me of not trying? What in the hell did I do for 4 years? I am not even going to try to sit here and justify why I did or didn't do something... I did the best I could with what I had.
"

Fvck man. I here you all. You've given me good advice. I've been reading the bible. I know it's for the best, I just need something that will get her the Fvck out of my head.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
The only thing that will get her out of your head is time. In time the pain will begin to fade and you will start to see this isnt the end of the world. It wont be easy, but unless your a complete afc-you will get through it.

Plus, her little, "I did the best with what I had" comment should help you on your way. I mean, what a put down to you. You cant show any less respect than what she just did. Next time you begin to miss her, remember that comment. I hope this shows you though that when women break up, they are the masters. They can be the most cold hearted creatures alive. They have an ability to show no emotion and become so downright mean that its sometimes unbelievable. And I also hope it shows you that begging and pleading like you did in that email only makes things worse. Live and learn. Goodluck.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
agree with echo..

Women dont give a **** about men when they brake up specially in your case when you go talking and sending emails after her.I totally agree ...how can this loving creatures become such witches. Alot of men arent like that even if they brake up..they will be a bit concern about their ex if they were going out for that long and not be so cruel. This should teach you alot ..and to everyone else who has broken up or gotten dumped with a girl open your eyes and realize most women are hypocrits , lying luts that will lie to look good get their way..etc...Dont feel bad for not talking to your ex even if you did the dumping.......if she had done it she would most probably benn twice as worst...and chances are that she is trying to talk to you..just so that you go back with her and then she could dump you , or turn you down so she leaves on top...They hate whne they loose at their game ..so ass a DJ learn to win and EnJOY.

Tiburon

sunnyside

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt know you could still be an afc at 32, find another girl.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sunnyside
i didnt know you could still be an afc at 32, find another girl.
That's a really dumb thing to say man. Don't be cruel.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, I'm keeping this post as theres lots of great suggestions.

Another thing to think of coming out of a LTR that breaks up.

Don't think of it as wasted time:
You had great times up until the end, take them for that.

One way I like to look at things is the following;
I'm set to turn 30 and have never been married, but I've gone out with a lot more girls than some of my friends who married young.

Each relationship had it's great moments and is a marriage of it's own. Enjoy the fun you had. Don't replay the breakups.

Finally, Relish the fact that you are enjoying new women now. How great it is to be able to date alot of different women and try all varieties!

They are like candy, take a handful!

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more flowers. You were thinking like a girl there about making her first day nice (yes, it is sweet...) Flowers won't make her day, btw--it's who sent them that will make or break it, and if she's not into you, those flowers were an annoyance and probably dismissed and given to the mail dept girl walking around with the cart. Frankly, you no longer cut it that way for her--yes, she loved you and you will always be special and et-fvcking-cetera, but you don't crank her up that way anymore, and that's all that counts. No more flowers.

Harsh--but that's how it is. V-day is like that too--they don't care that you sent flowers, but they do care that every other girl at work will see that they get flowers and will not look and feel like losers.

Anyway, that's old news...

____
I don't think her new friend really broke everything apart. The new friend is bad news--don't mistake that--but your ex-GF probably gave her a lot of complaints and the new friend merely took it and gave her moral support for doing what she's wanted to do.

Here's where it gets interesting---your GF will never tell you where she started losing it. She probably can't ever bring herself to tell you, so don't bother asking.

You, of course, probably saw the signs early and didn't pay attention or went into denial. Every couple has problems and works through them, right? But you sound too intelligent for not noticing early warning signs. You've read the bible--you can probably start piecing it together now--not all of it, right?--but you're probably getting some of it.

So what's the post-mortem? This will help you and many of us here, too. In fact, this is an incredible exercise to do--break it down what happened.

Don't call and ask her, she can't be candid with you. But you know a great deal--trust what you know and lay it out.
_____
Keep going out. Word will get back to her. That's not your problem, so don't worry about it. Don't play games by making sure she hears about it, and don't hold back--go to your usual places and see your usual friends with new dates. Don't sweat it--act natural and everyone around you will take it that way.

Wait for the kick-back. She'll come at for that. She'll need to talk "immediately" about "something important" and she either still loves you or wants to be friends anyway.

No deal. She is now back at the end of the line where common acquaintances are--no special treatment. Her attempts will be to establish and confirm control over you. Anything you do is no longer her business (you've got to see and accept that or she'll viciously hook you again and again...)
___
As for not sweating it, make sure they don't see you sweat (I sure had a lesson this past week following that advise...it's gold!)
____
As for your shyt she stills has---decide if you want it or not. If not, never bring it up again and don't bother "stopping by" to pick it up when she asks. In fact, don't bother discussing it.

If you want it--pick it up like you would going to UPS and getting a package. Tell her to drop it off at your work (not your new place!) or you'll stop by and get it. And do just that--short, quick, be nice, get out. You've got better things to do, right?
____
Oh, as to the new friend---this will be hard not holding resentment against her, but generally ignore her like you would a 4.2 chick. Be pleasant--be nice--and ignore her. She'll hate that because she'll hate that you don't really take her as an equal (she's a 4.2 in your eyes, right?) Best revenge...

Somehow, without saying anything, you'll give off that "hey, you got the prize--my ex-GF--yes you did! You won! You broke us up and you get her, but thanks for the favor because now I'm onto better things and everything has gotten exciting again and ..." and her trophy won't be that special anymore. And the ex-GF will pick up on this too.

Too late, though. As we say, you're the prize here...

As for dealing with the pain--well, I'd get that scotch back. Just don't call her half-way through the bottle.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok - I've turned the Corner...

Ha..... Well things have moved fast. I've spent time reading the bible and the posts, and last night sometuing happened.

So I was at my local hangout with some friends - sitting at the bar, putting away a couple of Jack and cokes. A friend walks in with his wife to be, order a drink and walk outside to the patio so his soon to be wife can smoke (I'm in California - no smoking indside bars). Anyway, my friend turns to me:

Friend: "You ready to go and check things out?"
Me: "Let's get one more drink first"

One drink later, we are at the patio and pull up to my friend and his wife to be. Were yapping away, and I notice there are 4 good-looking chicks sitting on my left. I pick up there convosation, they are talking about flipping people off, and how West coast - East coast people flip off differently. I turn towards them and move in a little, One of the girls looks at me and says:

Pam: "Hey, You from East or West coast?"
Me: "Neither, I'm English"
Pam: "Hey - show us how you give someone the finger!!"

Here, I stick up my index finger, and slowly curl it towards me - like I'm searching for a chicks G-spot......

The girls start laughing- I slip into the group and introductions all around.

Wow - the next 2 hours are just Fvcking un believable. I bring over my two friends and we are just flirting like hell. One of the girls - Julie, must be close to 6 feet. Now I'm not a tall guy - arounbd 5'8, but she's all over me like a rash - and I'm digging just lapping it up. She's touching me, grabbing me, and I her. But there's one girl I see that takes my interest. She's Fvcking hot - but more than that she's just got this class about her. She's not dropping the level of the convosation down, and in fact has a little attitude about her, especially when I slip in a little sexual conitation. She's the one I'm after.

I'm giving them nick names - and to this chick I start calling her "Bar Wensh". Well She acts a a liitle pissed off at me, but I can just tell that really she's digging me.

At some point. I gab a chair next to the bench where the girls are sitting. Julie, the 6' amazon, has just come back from the bathroom and proceeds to sit on my leg. I'm smiling, bouncing her up and down with my hand at the small of her back. ****, I'm in heaven. 5 minutes later, Bar Wench comes over, looks at Julie:

Bar Wench: "Come on, stop taking all the seats, It's my turn"

Well, here I am now with "bar wench" sitting on my leg - Fvcking hell, I'm really in Fvcking heaven. We start talking as my right hand is up the back of her shirt around her side.

Let's just say the night turned even better from there. The end of it resulted in me coming out of the restroom, and the girls getting ready to leave. Bar Wench comes over to me, kisses me and wraps her arms around me.... I gotta leave she tells me. Not before you give me your number your not is my reply.

Well, I've finally seen the light guys - and it's thanks to a little help from you and your advice. Last night has finally showed me there are other women out there - Sexy, young, hot women. They are just waiting for me, and I intend to bless them all.

Let's see what tonight brings....