30 seconds is all it takes

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Passion said:
I don't agree with those percentages. You say it's an estimate. I think if you actually calculated your success % it would be much lower than what you are suggesting.
In real life, most HB8's and up have a boyfriend. The % is probably higher than 80%. If I look at the #'s you gave, it seems like you're suggesting only 25 to 45% have boyfriends and the rest are single.
Most chicks are seeing someone, but not many have serious boyfriends / fiances. The better impression you make, the less you'll hear the dreaded "i have a boyfriend" line. :)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4Life said:
surprisingly, hot babes can be very lonely at nights. just estimate the percentage of men out there out of the entire male population that are chumps, affraid to go for any chicks rated higher than 7
He does have a point: there are 10 hot chicks out there for every 1 real man.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
avengersvalor said:
whereas most techniques and stuff would rank somewhere between "desire" to "pride", which is under the category of "force" and not "power". Force comes from the external, which is weak and ineffectual because there is always a counter-force and all forces eventually die down due to friction. However, power stems from within, it is like gravity, simple and effortless, powerful and eternal.
Fascinating... yes, effortless. Just like our bodies. We don't have "try" to see with our eyes, or hear with our ears; they just "do." Nor do we have to "try" to taste a fruit, or "try" to feel an object when we rest our palm on it. The power is just "there," and we're so blissfully unconscious of it.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay this thread is getting kind of creepy.

But I'm with DJ4LIFE as I said before. Your just fvcking confident even more then before because your telling yourself you love them.

You remind me of those crazy homeless guys who smoke crack. They are so confident and they love everybody.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
There is actually a Level 4, but having only recently gotten the hang of Level 3, i have only a vague idea of what it is. Mandino says about it: "love will be my shield to repulse the arrows of hate... one day i will cast it aside and walk unencumbered among all manners of men and that day my name will be raised high on the pyramid of life." What he means still somewhat eludes me, but i think that he's refering to a Zen-like level of calmness ("a mind still, like water") at which point all of these philosophies i've discussed here become so integrated into the subconscious that you, for the sake of not having a better metaphor, become Neo, and begin to... just be. Everything melts together and disappears, and you only take in the pure essence of life, without thinking, by only feeling. For a full description of this, i myself need "a few years, and then i'll get back to you."
I've been there once man, it's unbelievabke.
I can't really remember what triggered it, but it was nirvana, its something you know. It starts off with you just smiling and appreciating, almost like on a high or something. Then I jsut starteed realizing how great life was, everything we do is a choice, and I mean EVERYTHING. I was walking and saying **** like, "Holy ****, I could turn around and never go to my home again if I choosed to", but I still wasn't there. When I stepped inside my house I was sitting down and I was like, "**** this, I wanna go outside". So I just started walking outside, with no real purpose, but it felt so damn great to be alive. I was just walking, smiling and every little thing seemed amazing. Nothing in the world could possibly go wrong, I even sat in the grass and just stared up at the stars at times, totally just bewildered. I then called up some girl that I had been interested in (keep in mind I had been using PUA ****) and said, "**** the PUa ****, I'm gonna make her feel as great as I do right now". So I took her out just walking with me, nothing overly sexual, nothing with a hidden agenda, just to show her the world I was in. And I was telling her how great it was to be alive and all this other stuff and oddly enough I was kinoing and stuff without really realizing it. It was a perfect night not because of the girl, but the state of my mind. I could make no mistakes, none whatsoever, it was like totally mastery of self. Its impossible to really put in words its just pure like happiness, now orries, no regrets, just living in the now and having fun. I mean we were doing stupid childish things and having a ****ing amazing time, like piggy back riding and crazy **** like that. THe world at that point, was perfect, it's undescribable peace and perfect joy, something one has to experience in order to truly believe.

Its too bad I can't go back to it, for some reason I can't remember what started it, and I've tried reinacting the night, and I still feel good, but nowhere near as good as that night, its as if all inhibitions are down, all fears are tossed aside, everything is simply perfect, trust me guys, when you get tehre one day you will know.

And for those who have experimented with drugs like MDMA or whatever, it's still nothing like that at all, its an a totally different level.

The funniest thing was the girl asks me now all the time when I'm going to take her on another one of those crazy walks just to have fun, and its funny, because I didn't have to use any PUA tactics, no dinners, no anything, just sharing the fun and great time of life I was having with her, it killed all of her negative emotions.

Again though, I don't live in this mindset, its only happened really once naturally as far as I can recall.

That sounded reallll happpy mannnnn :p.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omfg

hokay.

This thread is getting out of hand.

You started off well, but the more you write, the less credibility I am willing to give you.

You sound like a religious zealot preaching his faith (are you christian/religious btw?). yes, it sounds good, it sounds right, and perhaps there's even some sense to it but in the end you're just creating one big illusion. Of course that's ok; if an illusion helps you in life than it can't truly be a bad thing.

You need confidence in your abilities, you need experience. but THAT'S IT. And yes, while I agree that loving oneself is the only path to true happiness, that's not really what your original post is saying.

Quite simply is it TRULY, DEEPLY, WISHING WHAT'S BEST FOR HER.
WRONG.
It's not nearly that simple at all, and besides, using those things in the context you later described is simply a result of confidence at it's core, not the twisted pseudo-buddism you've decided to preach.

Don't try to "pick her up." Don't try to impress her. Don't try to fvck her. Don't try to trick her. Don't try to lie to her.
That's marginally good advice. But does a man do that because he loves HER, or because he loves HIMSELF?

I don't have much time, but one more point before I go:

I've been there once man, it's unbelievabke.
You're right, it is. A "fourth level of consciousness"?? right after third, yeah? P-lease. That kind of talk is over-thought rubbish and borderline pathetic.

Sometimes threads like this need a sobering voice to stop the masses falling for another short-sighted, but well worded lie. Ace of Flames seems to have it together, in part. But the rest of you are ridiculous.

p.s Don't malign the DJ bible when you've clearly never even read it. A lot of the articles are saying similar things to you, but in a much more down-to-earth, non-bullsh!t fashion.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
The Juan and only said:
Ace of Flames seems to have it together, in part. But the rest of you are ridiculous.
Only in part? lol jk. Thanks for the support.

I agree, this thread has gone too far. Its not even talking about the same thing anymore. At first, it was about a mindset for loving girls. Now, its just some kind of Zen thing. I don't think years of meditation in a temple at the top of a mountain will help me with the ladies. This is getting too deep for a seduction forum.

Move this to anything else. Its not about women anymore.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:

I agree, this thread has gone too far. Its not even talking about the same thing anymore. At first, it was about a mindset for loving girls. Now, its just some kind of Zen thing. I don't think years of meditation in a temple at the top of a mountain will help me with the ladies. This is getting too deep for a seduction forum.

yep, exac'ly.:up:

Keep this kinda talk to the E-sanga buddist forums. 'tis no place for a shaolin showdown.

if you disagree young one, you must take path of the clever fox.

p.s do not listen to dark's soft whisper, the way of the mantis is who you are.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replies in bold.

The Juan and only said:
You started off well, but the more you write, the less credibility I am willing to give you.

What makes you think that i, or anyone else here, care about how much credibility YOU are willing to give ME? That's like a kid on a junior high wrestling team saying that he doesn't think Royce Gracie is all that good :D

yes, it sounds good, it sounds right, and perhaps there's even some sense to it but in the end you're just creating one big illusion.

What you live is an illusion. What i live is the truth. It is nature. It is law. It is our world. Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant; it's been there or billions of years before you came along, and will be there for billions of years after you're gone.

You need confidence in your abilities, you need experience. but THAT'S IT.

Tip of the iceberg :) Even Sorcrates said that for the wisest, it takes half a century to master the mind. What makes you think that you evne know what's being discussed here?

It's not nearly that simple at all

Oh, but it is :) The only thing that's complicated are the excuses people come up with to help feel better about not facing their fears.

and besides, using those things in the context you later described is simply a result of confidence at it's core, not the twisted pseudo-buddism you've decided to preach.

You have to know how to spell Buddhism before you can criticize it :) Honestly, i don't think that either you or me are at currently at a level where we could even fantasize about doing that.

That's marginally good advice. But does a man do that because he loves HER, or because he loves HIMSELF?

Mainly the latter, but definitely BOTH :)

You're right, it is. A "fourth level of consciousness"?? right after third, yeah? P-lease.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Sometimes threads like this need a sobering voice

Some threads do, but this isn't one of them. Have a good day and don't come back :)

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:

Yea sometimes I get kinda philosophical and **** lmao.

Maybe we should have it moved though unless it somehow gets back on track (which I don't see happening.)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:

No one asked for your opinion on this thread, nor advice as to what to do with it. Kindly show yourself out and don't come back to this, or any other of my threads. Goodbye :)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
Maybe we should have it moved though unless it somehow gets back on track (which I don't see happening.)
It has never gone off-track to begin with :)

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."

That applies far more to YOU, than it does to me. I'm speaking with logic and with reason, while you talk yourself into an orgasm over your latest "revelation" on life.

Speaking to you is like trying to convince my christian friends that they're out of their minds.

also, your various, subtle but smug put-downs resonate with an "I'm better than you" attitude, which is not becoming of the beliefs you preach.

look at it this way: you are a guy on an anonymous internet forum, posting philosophy that I am sure even YOU do not follow in the real world. Because it doesnt work.

Last edited:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Krassus said:
No one asked for your opinion on this thread, nor advice as to what to do with it. Kindly show yourself out and don't come back to this, or any other of my threads. Goodbye :)
Ah, on the contrary. You asked for EVERYONE'S opinions when you made this thread. If you didn't care about our opinons, you wouldn't have bothered making it. And don't give me that crap about "I just want to share my philosophy". If you only wanted to share, you would have made the thread and left it alone. You don't want to share, you want to recruit.

Is it just me, or are you getting more snooty by the day? Any small amount of respect I ever had for you has been eroded by your bad attitude. You brought this on yourself.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also, I read your latest post and certain things stand out.

What makes you think that i, or anyone else here, care about how much credibility YOU are willing to give ME? That's like a kid on a junior high wrestling team saying that he doesn't think Royce Gracie is all that good
just lol. what an overreaction.

If I am so unworthy that you shouldn't have to listen to my foolish, lower-form opinions, then WHY should I listen to you? Why should I make the effort when you clearly dont?

Also, that hit about my spelling of buddhism. It shows me that you have something to prove and aren't above petty insults. It shows me that you don't have it together. It shows me that you don't know what you're talking about.

At first, I thought you were insightful, but clearly you aren't anything of the sort.

Now, i dont want to sound too serious here. But really man, take a look at what you're saying

Last edited:

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Ah, on the contrary. You asked for EVERYONE'S opinions when you made this thread. If you didn't care about our opinons, you wouldn't have bothered making it. And don't give me that crap about "I just want to share my philosophy". If you only wanted to share, you would have made the thread and left it alone. You don't want to share, you want to recruit.

Is it just me, or are you getting more snooty by the day? Any small amount of respect I ever had for you has been eroded by your bad attitude. You brought this on yourself.
yep.

krassus, your attack on Ace was way off the rails. You don't like what someone is saying so you shut them out? how enlightened.

avengersvalor

Reaction score
man, i get the feeling that there are some serious misunderstandings here.

it really doesn't matter who's right or wrong (in fact, there is no right/wrong; everybody is right in their own context); yes, some contexts are more disempowering than others, but as the saying goes, "someone convinced against his will is of the same opinion still". The only way to persuade is to lead the others to self-revelation/understanding.

before you judge, take a minute and really put yourself in their shoes. an exercise in empathy, if you will. there really is no way to judge when you begin to understand others like that. as stephen covey says in 7 habits, "seek to understand, then to be understood."

my personal opinion is that ppl all have different contexts, and one context will make no sense from another context. so before flaming down other ppl's opinions, understand their context first, if you haven't been on both sides of the fence then no argument is truly valid. and if you have been on both sides and are still being attacked by other one-siders, just let it go, they'll won't understand anyway ;)

in the end, we're all here to learn from each other, we should ultimately be keeping the AFCs and evolving DJs, and not our egos, in mind with our posts =p

Consent

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
krassus, your attack on Ace was way off the rails. You don't like what someone is saying so you shut them out? how enlightened.
Get used to it, that's the way krassus argues on here. According to him, everything he says is the "Law" and everyone else's opinion is wrong. Quote from him: "What you live is an illusion. What i live is the truth. It is nature. It is law."

avengersvalor said:
in the end, we're all here to learn from each other, we should ultimately be keeping the AFCs and evolving DJs, and not our egos, in mind with our posts
I don't think everyone on here is trying to learn. There are people in this thread where it's obvious they just want to shut other people down. They write their posts over and over again to convince themselves of how right they are, in the same way a person who is hardcore religious believes he is right no matter what anyone else says. If you disagree with their opinion, they will tell you that you should take a hike.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
I don't have much time, but one more point before I go:

You're right, it is. A "fourth level of consciousness"?? right after third, yeah? P-lease. That kind of talk is over-thought rubbish and borderline pathetic.
I don't really care about the rest of your post, but this I have to address.

1. I used to be heavy christian.
2. I'm now more neutral, I believe in a God of the sorts but nothing to specific.

Now stating this, this wasn't when I was thinking about pick up, it happened that I called a girl while in the state, but this happened laot longer before any other interaction with people, its a weird feeling.

Finally, altered states of consciousness are common. Have some common sense, what od you think drugs like mushrooms, ecstacy, LSD, etc do? I thought this was kind of common sense.