30 seconds is all it takes

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, man, I might have to agree with Krassus, I am by no means the most experienced guy here, but after about a year of listening to all that PUA **** and working on myself and trying what worked andd didn't work (and I still don't cold approach that often, I meet more women through people than having to up them), I gained something new.

You see, women love to have feelings. And if you can walk right up to her, look her dead in the eye and really try to physically SEE the little girl who has all the insecurities, the joy, sadness, pain, etc of life, I mean physically try to imagine seeing this girl by looking into her eyes, it creates something new, its instant rapport and connection without words, period. Because there's something that triggers it inside of her that says, "Wow, this guy actually does care about ME", see the guys who say, "well what are you getting out of it?", that's just it, you have interest in HER. Not the other way around, she may be interested in you, but she could be with alot of other guys, just like you all could be with other girls. The only difference is that women, generally (not all the time) would DIE from anticipation of a guy to approach them before they actually would, I'm not saying all women, because I've had girls try to holla at me on the street, but most. Being genuine communicates that you are confident enough in yourself that you know she's going to enjoy your company, just because you will tell her things just like it is, and she's going to really be HEARD when she tells you her secrets, her fears, her embarrasment etc. Just getting to know a woman in general is pleasure, call me AFC, call me nerd, whatever you would like, but I absolutely LOVE just finding out about a woman's most embarrassing moment, or the worst thing she has ever done, to share laughs and joys with her, its FUN.

Krassus what do you think man? I'm interested in your opinion specifically because you really like philosphy, you're a man after my own heart (or however that damn saying goes). And everyone not even just krassus, this is the difference between your success and failure. Do you actually WANT to know the woman? Do you WANT to enjoy her and laugh with her? Or do you just wanna evolve as a DJ or get laid? Truly figure this out. There's nothing wrong with it, but your success will skyrocket when you want to find out about a woman's deepest desires and laughter. It's your choice though bros.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rebound Material said:
oh no, dont get me wrong. I understand what your saying in this post. I mean, I bet a great majority of us on here really do want to approach women with these intentions its just that rejection factor is what most of us fear. Your technique basically leaves you wide open and vulnerable because the mindset is deeper and is not of the usual "protect yourself" sh!t. Honestly, theres nothing wrong with that...just as long as you are still able to say NEXT if the situation werent to work out.
Based on what you just said, it doesn't sound like you understand it :) That's alright though, 99% of the world's population will die with no knowledge of this. Either way, let me try to explain it. There are three levels of "mental mastery" in play here.

Level 1: The average chump, or AFC as you like to call him. At this level, you are wide open to pain, unable to defend yourself. People who are on this level often get heartbroken, depressed, etc.
Level 2: The AFC who has now "educated" himself, and calls himself a PUA, completely unaware of the fact that he's still the exact same guy, but is now armed with a bag of tricks and a shorter temper. This exact mindset is also shared by most "natural players" (though not true womanizers like Casanova), "jerk-types," etc. People on this level "protect" themselves, out of fear, by blocking out their emotions. Instead of feeling hurt, they feel numb. They're no better off than those on Level 1.
Level 3: This is what i've been preaching about in this thread. People who are on this level have no need to protect themselves because they're beyond rejection, fear, pain. They're capable of controlling their thoughts and directing their own emotions, in turn making themselves feel however they please. Hurt one moment, joyful and hopeful the next. Because they have full control of their emotions, they choose to fill their hearts with love, simply because it feels better than anything else and if you're gonna feel something, then this might as well be it :)

There is actually a Level 4, but having only recently gotten the hang of Level 3, i have only a vague idea of what it is. Mandino says about it: "love will be my shield to repulse the arrows of hate... one day i will cast it aside and walk unencumbered among all manners of men and that day my name will be raised high on the pyramid of life." What he means still somewhat eludes me, but i think that he's refering to a Zen-like level of calmness ("a mind still, like water") at which point all of these philosophies i've discussed here become so integrated into the subconscious that you, for the sake of not having a better metaphor, become Neo, and begin to... just be. Everything melts together and disappears, and you only take in the pure essence of life, without thinking, by only feeling. For a full description of this, i myself need "a few years, and then i'll get back to you."

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
You see, women love to have feelings. And if you can walk right up to her, look her dead in the eye and really try to physically SEE the little girl who has all the insecurities, the joy, sadness, pain, etc of life, I mean physically try to imagine seeing this girl by looking into her eyes, it creates something new, its instant rapport and connection without words, period.
You're catching on, man! The rare few men who are able to evoke whatever emotions they please in women are... wow. Once you master this, it's game over.

yul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips mate!

I would not call this approach AFC but rather one of humility and confidence in your true self.

By being your true self and by not being afraid (but still vulnerable), this opens up more doors and is much easier to deal with.

I personaly like this approach mixed with some fluffing.
That shows you are truly interested yet not desparate.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said, your dominating their reality.

And I guess if your going to do that it might as well be with good feelings.

In my opinion it's borderline insanity (denying reality and forcing yourself to feel whatever you want) but as long as your not killing people like a psyco or never showering like some hippie then who cares.

But you said you got 7 out of 10 chicks? What was with the other 3 then?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
This thread is starting to scare me.

You're asking WAAAAAAAAY too much of the guys on this forum. Most people on here just wanna get laid. They don't really care about the girl in the long run. At least not at this point in their lives.

I feel that you're just wasting your time.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Most people on here just wanna get laid. They don't really care about the girl in the long run. At least not at this point in their lives.
That sounds like a pretty lonely and desperate place to be :) Hell, i too wanna get laid, but there's no reason to use people. What the hell for? You could have great lifelong friends, girlfriends, whatever, and still have sex with them, meet all sorts of cool people through them and expand your horizons, and instead you'd rather just fvck them and walk out the door? With that attitude, you deserve what you're getting right now: a whole lot of nothing. That's exactly what you're gonna continue getting until you change. Chicks can smell a user a mile away and understandably, run like hell.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Krassus said:
That sounds like a pretty lonely and desperate place to be :) Hell, i too wanna get laid, but there's no reason to use people. What the hell for? You could have great lifelong friends, girlfriends, whatever, and still have sex with them, meet all sorts of cool people through them and expand your horizons, and instead you'd rather just fvck them and walk out the door? With that attitude, you deserve what you're getting right now: a whole lot of nothing. That's exactly what you're gonna continue getting until you change. Chicks can smell a user a mile away and understandably, run like hell.
Exactly. That's why this forum is so crappy right now.

Did you think that's what I do? No no no. You read it wrong.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
But you said you got 7 out of 10 chicks? What was with the other 3 then?
The hell if i remember... that was an estimate, based on my idea of what my current success ratio with #/@ closes is. On average, i think that 10-20% of the chicks i approach have boyfriends literally there with them (if i'm not SURE that a guy is a boyfriend, i assume he's a friend), another 15-25% are taken, another 5% are single and not interested, and the rest i #/@ close. This has become really easy, and i'm now working on perfecting the rest of it... this is where the real fun begins.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Exactly. That's why this forum is so crappy right now.

Did you think that's what I do? No no no. You read it wrong.
Sorry :) Well, i still think that this is a pretty good use of my time, as it helps solidify my own thoughts as well. Everything becomes chrystal clear once you've written it down.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Krassus - ur russian, im russian, im 21, ur 22, we both used to be AFC losers, now we're not - ive done this 30 second approach to perfection, except i didnt compliment the girl.

sosuave approach techniques - JUST DO IT AND GET TO THE POINT!!! girls will see ur hidden agenda if u try askin them an opener or some kinda bs like "where is blablabla??"

sosuave maintenance techniques - be good looking, dress well, look like ur better than the girls ur going after

sosuave getting laid techniques - isolation, eye contact, gunwitch (sexual state)

sosuave keeping a girl interested in a relationship technique - be unpredictable, push/pull, mental control of every situation, BEST SEX SHE EVER HAD, make her fall in love by being a jerk whos really sweet and romantic half the time

DJBIBLE??? wtf who needs that!??

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, i had no idea you're Russian! What's your nick on WSA?

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, i believe you, and it's not difficult to see why this unique approach of yours would work either.

Krassus said:
The fact that some people would have you believe that it takes years of practice, countless books and 2000-dollar seminars to learn how to approach women is in my opinion, nothing short of astonishing. All it takes is a bit of courage, a warm, friendly smile and a genuine desire to meet another person so that you may positively influence their life in your own unique way.

Smiling always work at first encounter, you are flashing your confidence to the hotties, and giving out affirmations to more shy chicks that are affraid to approach you/be appraoched by you

Interestingly enough, the masters of complex seduction methods themselves only claim to have a 30% closing ratio, and this is after spending 10-15 minutes with the woman. How is it that i'm able to succeed twice as often, with prettier women, and in only 30 seconds (10 of which are spent on getting the actual number or email).

You boldly showed your intentions from the very start, you are not concealing the desire you have for their emails or numbers like so many chumps out there

Is it because i'm genuine and they're not? I think so. Honestly, this is the only factor i've been able to identify that when present, makes my success rate skyrocket and when absent, lowers it to laughable levels. So does being genuine mean anyway? Quite simply is it TRULY, DEEPLY, WISHING WHAT'S BEST FOR HER.

And that's it, simple as that. Love her. Even if you don't know a thing about her, love her. Say "i love you" in your mind as you're walking up to her. She'll see it in your smile, she'll hear it in your voice, and will open up to your in an instant as if she's known you forever.

Again, this boldness of approaching yells out "confidence" like no other

Don't try to "pick her up." Don't try to impress her. Don't try to fvck her. Don't try to trick her. Don't try to lie to her. ONLY try to make her feel good inside, not because you think it'll get you something in return, but because you genuinely love making other people feel good. As a TACTIC, this is worthless, as a PHILOSOPHY, this is EVERYTHING.

Guys should never lie to a girl, flatout lying to her shows you have no respect to her, and unless she's some ***** used to be treated like ****, no normal chicks would like that. Don't try to impress her? Of course!! You are the alpha male, she's just some pretty girl out of the million out there, she should be the one impressing you because you are the man that will bring her happiness and excitement like no other

When you grasp it, truly grasp it, you will have no fear. Why would you? You're walking up to a woman who you, by default, assume to be warm, caring, friendly, outgoing, romantic and sweet. Not only that, but you're walking up to her with the very best intentions, truly wishing to do something to positively impact her hour, day, week, year or entire life!

When a man has no fear of rejection, it shows, and woman can see it from a mile awawy: The way you walk up to her, the way you flash your sexy smile, the way your eyes are checking her out seductively, the way you speak to her, etc. And there is nothing else a woman digs more

How will you do this? Who knows? Who cares? Maybe your smile will make her feel good inside for the next 15 minutes, even though she had to turn you down because she's in love with someone else. Maybe you'll become her passionate lover and satisfy her deepest desires. Maybe you'll become a lifelong friend who'll always be there for her. Or maybe you'll marry her. Does it really matter? Regardless of what happens, you desire what's best for her and will always act from that desire.

DJ is just supplements that buff you up to a true alpha male that you are now, from the ass kissing wussy chumps that you once were. But never lose your soul, the person that is deep within you inside your core, don't lose your true personalities, your passions, because that is truly who you are, your identity. And when you approach women, it's essential to use DJ skills that you learnt, but never be affraid to show her the true person within you either, there is nothing worse than using a canned openers or practiced approaches. Women have radars to sense this in their brains, and you will just come off as some geek. Originality is key. Uuse stuff that no one else has used before

So how do you walk off with a number less than 30 seconds after approaching? Simple. Pick out the prettiest girl you can see, walk right up to her and speak the truth. Are you feeling really shy? Say it! "I have to be honest with you... i'm really shy and don't really know how to do this... but i just thought you were really attractive and didn't want to miss a chance to meet you." That's it! Shake her hand, exchange names, tell her that you'd like to get to know her better and exchange contact info.

That approach has several qualities, first it is simple, short, down to earth. You are letting her know that you know her number from the start, no lying bs, no concealment, no mask, just true intentions from the first second you speak to her. Second, it is bold. Bold always relates to confidence to women. Third, original, this line doesn't sound like it's canned, framed, or something that you learnt from the net.

there is another line similar to this, and also possess the above qualities i mentioned. Just walk up to a woman, smile brightly, look her in the eyes, and say:"Hey i am practicing talking to beautiful and hot women without being nervous, so......how am i doing?"

I can already hear the skeptics! "This'll never work!" "You show too much interest!" "You didn't build enough rapport!" "She'll never return your call!" SILENCE! This has worked, does work and always will work, but ONLY for the man who has TRULY acquired the philosophy outlined above. If you TRULY act selflessly, with only HER best interests in mind, you can convey SO MUCH in SO LITTLE TIME that some women will downright STALK you afterwards!

I believe you, i just analysed how your method would work

I don't mean to brag but gentlemen, i've had some amazing successes with this. First and foremost, the women i refer to in the following paragraphs are always beautiful, so they're far, far from desperate. Nevertheless, you wouldn't believe the number of times i've been asked to SPEND THE DAY with them after talking to them for only 20-30 seconds!

20-30 seconds isn't too short either, i have used approaches that only lasted 10 seconds

"Hey, i'm going shopping, would you like to come?" "I'm actually heading over to that place over there, why don't you join me?" "We're going for a swim, wanna keep us company?" I've heard it all. Not only that, but the numbers and emails i get are SOLID! I nearly always get a reply almost immediately, and nearly always the girl suggests wanting to see me soon in the very first reply!

Of course they do, i just showed how your approach tells the women that you are original and confident. Girls dig these qualities, becaues of the fact that chumps never have them

I kid you not, even if all i do is send her a cute text message or a simple email, i'll often hear back in minutes, and "we should hang out soon" (worded in one way or the other) is more than likely part of that reply. And this is coming from a guy who used to get fake numbers so often that it'd make you cry!

Congrats man, i know what it was like being a chump too, everyone was one at some point

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, i can't stress this enough, mastery of love is EVERYTHING. When i approached with selfish interests, i succeeded 5% of the time (even though i'm a good-looking guy!). When i began approaching with selfess interests, the success rate INSTANTLY shot up 10-15 times! But you can NOT use this as a tactic, you must TRULY care about her and want the BEST for her!

Becuase this way, you have no fear of rejection. In your mindset you are convincing yourself subconsiouly that you love her, you know her, she is someone close to you. Now are you affraid of asking your wife to have dinner with you? Of course not.

Using self-hypnosis to tell yourself that you love her is using the same concept. Clever

So what happens after getting the number or email? Whatever you want. I often follow up with a quick, playful text message, email or phone call. When? After 10 minutes, an hour, two days, four weeks. It honestly doesn't matter. Some people will tell you that you'll be forgotten if you don't call for too long, but both my first and my second most serious relationships were with girls that i took over a month to call after having talked to them for only a couple of minutes (yes, these were some of my "longer" approaches).

Taking a few days before calling her is always good, that way you do not come up as a desperate or needy man, longing for a girl. You called her a month after and she still remembers you? It either is because she has photographic memories, or you were the first guy that had ever approached her :crackup:

It doesn't really matter what you do. Let go of the outcome. Who cares if you end up sleeping with her? If you're true to yourself, you probably will, but does it really make any difference? If you're in a big city, there are 500,000 other young women to choose from. Can you say INFINITE ABUNDANCE? Who cares if you become her friend, lover, boyfriend or husband? As long as you ENJOY the experience!

Another way to rid of the fear of rejection

Be strong. Always be strong. Be brave; look fear in the eyes and crush it where it stands. Be honest, no matter what the cost. Refuse to lie regardless of how great the perceived benefits, and the value you will have in the eyes of others will be UNPARALELLED. Love. Don't be afraid to love unconditionally, even if you're not loved in return, even if you KNOW you're gonna get hurt. Love for the sake of love itself. Laugh often, as often as possible. Live, just live. Become one with the universe, one with the unbreakable law, and you will have everything life has to offer.[/QUOTE]

Now this is a bit over the top, but it gives you the mindset of being a true alpha male

Conclusion

Your stuff works, and i believe you. However, does my analysis sounded familiar to you? And yes, if you have been reading the DJ bible, it should. It is basically the same principles and techniques we have been practicing and learning for days, weeks, months, or years, depending on how early it was that you discovered the world besides being an AFC.

Your approach is basically using the same tactics and skills of a DJ, but giving it a new make over, and a new name.

Passion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
The hell if i remember... that was an estimate, based on my idea of what my current success ratio with #/@ closes is. On average, i think that 10-20% of the chicks i approach have boyfriends literally there with them (if i'm not SURE that a guy is a boyfriend, i assume he's a friend), another 15-25% are taken, another 5% are single and not interested, and the rest i #/@ close. .
I don't agree with those percentages. You say it's an estimate. I think if you actually calculated your success % it would be much lower than what you are suggesting.
In real life, most HB8's and up have a boyfriend. The % is probably higher than 80%. If I look at the #'s you gave, it seems like you're suggesting only 25 to 45% have boyfriends and the rest are single.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
surprisingly, hot babes can be very lonely at nights. just estimate the percentage of men out there out of the entire male population that are chumps, affraid to go for any chicks rated higher than 7

use this to your advantage, fellow djs, out there, are that jennifer lopez, natalie portman look-alike just WAITING for someone to ask them out

avengersvalor

Reaction score
haha, im so glad my bump spawned all this new discussion :)

man, just being exposed to this new philosophy improved my social life so much; where synchonicity takes over and everything flows.

this kind of reminded me of a book i've read recently, "power vs. force" by david hawkins. you can see a basic outline of it here:
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/04/levels-of-consciousness/
(btw, this site is a self-improvement GOLD MINE. i literally read all his articles.)

basically, as you move up the levels, power becomes exponentially stronger. this philosophy seems to rate at the level of (unconditional) "love".

whereas most techniques and stuff would rank somewhere between "desire" to "pride", which is under the category of "force" and not "power". Force comes from the external, which is weak and ineffectual because there is always a counter-force and all forces eventually die down due to friction. However, power stems from within, it is like gravity, simple and effortless, powerful and eternal.

however, i must say that there definitely is a linear progression to deal with, and all levels are there for a reason. I originally got started with intense desire to fix this area of my life called "girls and relationships", and this site basically changed my life. using these techniques led me to pride when i actually got some results, and then finally to courage and beyond into the self-improvement phase. I am glad to see that from Krassus's post, things only get better as we progress in our inner game; I got worried for awhile that i would get stuck in platonic / "pure" AFC relationships when i get to unconditional love. But i think this is the case where you can have your cake and eat it too :)

which is how life should be, anyway. life is beautiful :)

avengersvalor

Reaction score
also, just want to point out that using this levels-of-consciousness paradigm, higher levels have all the benefits of the lower levels, but none of their disadvantages.

I think that is why as pointed out by DJ4life, it does include all the goodies from the use of techniques, but incorporates their essence together while at the same time avoiding all the negative beliefs / thought-processes / consequences behind them.

i think this is a totally awesome paradigm to work with; which is why i think the best self-improvement you can make is to upgrade your level of consciousness, so to speak. working within your level of consciousness will bring results, but once you surpass that level, everything you have done before will not make sense to you anymore, it's from a lower level of understanding. instead of working on your goals, work on choosing more effective/meaningful goals. For example, if you compare your goals today to the ones you had 5 years ago...i think it was brian tracy who said, "doing something right that ought never have been done is the greatest waste of time."

Back to our topic... for instance, the masters who have internalized the techniques, then later discarded them when they are on a higher level of understanding. perhaps "internalizing" techniques need not be done at all? I'm kind of leaning towards that conclusion, that if you arrive at the right mindset, then there is no need to spend years internalizing techniques that will be discarded anyway.

any ideas?

avengersvalor

Reaction score
and while im still on this forum... the level 4 that krassus referred to, I suspect it is the belief in "nonduality" or "unity" vs. "duality". also called "advaita vedanta" in Hindi.

feel free to google it. it is the conclusion that all the great spiritual sages and saints have come to.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Krassus - ur russian, im russian, im 21, ur 22, we both used to be AFC losers, now we're not - ive done this 30 second approach to perfection, except i didnt compliment the girl.

sosuave approach techniques - JUST DO IT AND GET TO THE POINT!!! girls will see ur hidden agenda if u try askin them an opener or some kinda bs like "where is blablabla??"

sosuave maintenance techniques - be good looking, dress well, look like ur better than the girls ur going after

sosuave getting laid techniques - isolation, eye contact, gunwitch (sexual state)

sosuave keeping a girl interested in a relationship technique - be unpredictable, push/pull, mental control of every situation, BEST SEX SHE EVER HAD, make her fall in love by being a jerk whos really sweet and romantic half the time

DJBIBLE??? wtf who needs that!??
Thats a very good summary man, the bible is only for the new afc cause what you just typed wont make sense to them.