30 seconds is all it takes

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i had to pick the coolest little contribution i've made to the community, this would be it: the 30-second approach. This is, and always has been, my favorite type of approach, both because it's by far the most effective one i've found, and because it allows for so much flexibility and spontaniety when it comes to the follow-up.

The fact that some people would have you believe that it takes years of practice, countless books and 2000-dollar seminars to learn how to approach women is in my opinion, nothing short of astonishing. All it takes is a bit of courage, a warm, friendly smile and a genuine desire to meet another person so that you may positively influence their life in your own unique way.

Interestingly enough, the masters of complex seduction methods themselves only claim to have a 30% closing ratio, and this is after spending 10-15 minutes with the woman. How is it that i'm able to succeed twice as often, with prettier women, and in only 30 seconds (10 of which are spent on getting the actual number or email).

Is it because i'm genuine and they're not? I think so. Honestly, this is the only factor i've been able to identify that when present, makes my success rate skyrocket and when absent, lowers it to laughable levels. So does being genuine mean anyway? Quite simply is it TRULY, DEEPLY, WISHING WHAT'S BEST FOR HER.

And that's it, simple as that. Love her. Even if you don't know a thing about her, love her. Say "i love you" in your mind as you're walking up to her. She'll see it in your smile, she'll hear it in your voice, and will open up to your in an instant as if she's known you forever.

Don't try to "pick her up." Don't try to impress her. Don't try to fvck her. Don't try to trick her. Don't try to lie to her. ONLY try to make her feel good inside, not because you think it'll get you something in return, but because you genuinely love making other people feel good. As a TACTIC, this is worthless, as a PHILOSOPHY, this is EVERYTHING.

When you grasp it, truly grasp it, you will have no fear. Why would you? You're walking up to a woman who you, by default, assume to be warm, caring, friendly, outgoing, romantic and sweet. Not only that, but you're walking up to her with the very best intentions, truly wishing to do something to positively impact her hour, day, week, year or entire life!

How will you do this? Who knows? Who cares? Maybe your smile will make her feel good inside for the next 15 minutes, even though she had to turn you down because she's in love with someone else. Maybe you'll become her passionate lover and satisfy her deepest desires. Maybe you'll become a lifelong friend who'll always be there for her. Or maybe you'll marry her. Does it really matter? Regardless of what happens, you desire what's best for her and will always act from that desire.

So how do you walk off with a number less than 30 seconds after approaching? Simple. Pick out the prettiest girl you can see, walk right up to her and speak the truth. Are you feeling really shy? Say it! "I have to be honest with you... i'm really shy and don't really know how to do this... but i just thought you were really attractive and didn't want to miss a chance to meet you." That's it! Shake her hand, exchange names, tell her that you'd like to get to know her better and exchange contact info.

I can already hear the skeptics! "This'll never work!" "You show too much interest!" "You didn't build enough rapport!" "She'll never return your call!" SILENCE! This has worked, does work and always will work, but ONLY for the man who has TRULY acquired the philosophy outlined above. If you TRULY act selflessly, with only HER best interests in mind, you can convey SO MUCH in SO LITTLE TIME that some women will downright STALK you afterwards!

I don't mean to brag but gentlemen, i've had some amazing successes with this. First and foremost, the women i refer to in the following paragraphs are always beautiful, so they're far, far from desperate. Nevertheless, you wouldn't believe the number of times i've been asked to SPEND THE DAY with them after talking to them for only 20-30 seconds!

"Hey, i'm going shopping, would you like to come?" "I'm actually heading over to that place over there, why don't you join me?" "We're going for a swim, wanna keep us company?" I've heard it all. Not only that, but the numbers and emails i get are SOLID! I nearly always get a reply almost immediately, and nearly always the girl suggests wanting to see me soon in the very first reply!

I kid you not, even if all i do is send her a cute text message or a simple email, i'll often hear back in minutes, and "we should hang out soon" (worded in one way or the other) is more than likely part of that reply. And this is coming from a guy who used to get fake numbers so often that it'd make you cry!

Once again, i can't stress this enough, mastery of love is EVERYTHING. When i approached with selfish interests, i succeeded 5% of the time (even though i'm a good-looking guy!). When i began approaching with selfess interests, the success rate INSTANTLY shot up 10-15 times! But you can NOT use this as a tactic, you must TRULY care about her and want the BEST for her!

So what happens after getting the number or email? Whatever you want. I often follow up with a quick, playful text message, email or phone call. When? After 10 minutes, an hour, two days, four weeks. It honestly doesn't matter. Some people will tell you that you'll be forgotten if you don't call for too long, but both my first and my second most serious relationships were with girls that i took over a month to call after having talked to them for only a couple of minutes (yes, these were some of my "longer" approaches).

It doesn't really matter what you do. Let go of the outcome. Who cares if you end up sleeping with her? If you're true to yourself, you probably will, but does it really make any difference? If you're in a big city, there are 500,000 other young women to choose from. Can you say INFINITE ABUNDANCE? Who cares if you become her friend, lover, boyfriend or husband? As long as you ENJOY the experience!

Be strong. Always be strong. Be brave; look fear in the eyes and crush it where it stands. Be honest, no matter what the cost. Refuse to lie regardless of how great the perceived benefits, and the value you will have in the eyes of others will be UNPARALELLED. Love. Don't be afraid to love unconditionally, even if you're not loved in return, even if you KNOW you're gonna get hurt. Love for the sake of love itself. Laugh often, as often as possible. Live, just live. Become one with the universe, one with the unbreakable law, and you will have everything life has to offer.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Are you a follower of the "secret?"

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
Are you a follower of the "secret?"
Good video. Overly simplistic version of one of life's greatest philosophies, but it's just what the average person needs. I made a DVD for my mom, she could really benefit from it.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I almost forgot to give you congrats on your forum, it seems like you are doing very well.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can always use a read like this. Thanks for the inspiration Krassus.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
I almost forgot to give you congrats on your forum, it seems like you are doing very well.
Thank you man :) What's your name on there?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
30 seconds is NOT all it takes to read that massive post. lol.

How epic! Your post is so over-the-top, I dunno if I like it or not. The last paragraph put instant thoughts of hippies and flower power in my head. The post in general has very little to do with the actual "30 second approach", and more about some sort of all encompassing love? I dunno, but this whole idea just seems very AFC to me. They tend to already "love" the girl before they even talk to her, and it never works for them. How is this any different? In fact, I've SEEN guys say lines very similar to the one you posted, and be flat out denied.

AFC's already think this way. They want to make the girl happy no matter what, for no reason. Its kinda creepy, actually. I'd be freaked out if some person I've never met came up to me and wanted to do anything to make me happy. I haven't done anything to deserve it, so why do they want to do it? I'd feel like I was being tricked before I'd think this person was being totally honest.

Even if this works great for you, I don't think its very good advice. Being how its so close to the way AFCs are, it would just confuse them. Some techniques and philosophies are better kept to oneself.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
typical said:
*OFF TOPIC*

Heard tonnes about "the secret" video anyone have a link where i can download or get a copy from ??

check the off topic forum.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replies in bold.

Ace of Flames said:
The last paragraph put instant thoughts of hippies and flower power in my head.

The last paragraph puts thoughts of complete and unconditional mastery of all aspects of one's existance into mine.

The post in general has very little to do with the actual "30 second approach",

That's the point. It focuses on the mindset, not the technique. The former accounts for 95% of all successes or failure. The latter, for the other 5%.

and more about some sort of all encompassing love?

Precisely.

I dunno, but this whole idea just seems very AFC to me.

That's like comparing Beethoven's symphonies to... whistling. How could you even?

They tend to already "love" the girl before they even talk to her

Theirs is love mixed with fear. Mine is love mixed with strength. The two are as different as night and day. One favors the self, the other forgets it.

How is this any different?

This is apparent to those whose hearts are strong and pure. Keep working on yourself.

In fact, I've SEEN guys say lines very similar to the one you posted, and be flat out denied.

Absolutely. This is PRECISELY what'll happen to anyone who tries to use this as a TACTIC. You can't say these things with the intention of getting something in return. You MUST say them because they are Love, Truth...

Its kinda creepy, actually. I'd be freaked out if some person I've never met came up to me and wanted to do anything to make me happy. I haven't done anything to deserve it, so why do they want to do it?

This is something i should have addressed in the original post. Like attracts like, and vice versa. The more full of fear, hate and resentment the person you approach is, the less they will welcome you. The person who wrote the post i'm replying to is a prime example. The good news is that on the flip side, the more full of love and hope the person is, the more quickly they'll be to embrace you. This is actually one of the best hidden benefits of this philosophy - it allows you to instantly filter out people who would only damage your mind.

Some techniques and philosophies are better kept to oneself.

Remember this next time you read my post and hit the Reply button :)

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Become the love that you want? I heard a new age girl say this and it relates to the OT.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is hippy Gunwitch.

Even if your closing ratio is high, you're not gonna boink 'em. You'll have lots of fun enjoying the company of another human being, which is worth pursuing by itself, but most people just want the p*ssy.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
This is hippy Gunwitch.

Even if your closing ratio is high, you're not gonna boink 'em. You'll have lots of fun enjoying the company of another human being, which is worth pursuing by itself, but most people just want the p*ssy.
You're kidding, right? A man with a heart full of courage and love not only makes women horny, but highly addicted. The biggest problem those who TRULY master this will have is saying "no" over and over and over, simply because they can't justify spending anymore time on sex.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Puzzy without any kind of connection is worthless to me. I don't want to fk any chick that I don't have a connection with....... Unless I'm uber horny and then I worry about std's in the morning.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
Become the love that you want? I heard a new age girl say this and it relates to the OT.
Interesting. I don't even read any of the new age stuff. Just philosophy. Perhaps i should just check it out, but i've kind of shied away from it in the past because of the stigma. Come to think of it, that's pretty close-minded.

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, you're either smoking crack or you're smoking bakin soda ya know.

This guy's site shows that he's smokin crack.

as in he's succeding. yeah, say no to drugs

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I'm not full of hate, fear, or resentment. I just live in the real world. People don't do things like this without their own reasons. Everyone has a personal agenda. Sure, its not pretty, but it is true. I'd be great if everyone was nice to everyone else for no reason, and it would also be great to have world peace, but neither are going to happen, at least not in our lifetimes.

"This is apparent to those whose hearts are strong and pure. Keep working on yourself." All this tells me is that you don't have an answer to my question.

"That's like comparing Beethoven's symphonies to... whistling. How could you even?" Proud of yourself, aren't ya? Comparing your post to Beethoven's symphonies. How could you even? ^_^

Your theory is very nice on paper. Its uplifting and all that. But in the real world, I just don't see it working as well as you imply.

As for your other replies to what I've said, maybe you should have said it in the first place. You never said your version of love was mixed with strength, or whatever new age-y thing you said. How am I supposed to know?

Also, your whole "like attracts like" theory. Um........ wtf? So this only works with people who are just as far out in left field as you? Useful. I don't think many women out there are as selfless as that. Not to say women aren't giving, because they really can be. Just that, man.... it would take a saint.

Maybe I'm wrong about this, or whatever. I've learned that opening up to this extent is a bad idea. Putting yourself in such a position is asking to get hurt. Showing love where love isn't earned makes no sense to me, and seems like it would only succeed in scaring women off. That's how its always worked up to now, what would change it?

Off-topic, if I didn't know better, I'd say this is just an attempt to get in the Bible or something. Its certainly written in that epic, thought-provoking style. Too bad I only think badly of it. >_>

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replies in bold.

Ace of Flames said:
I'm not full of hate, fear, or resentment.

I don't know about hate, but fear: definitely.

I just live in the real world.

No, you live in the world inside your head. We all do. Don't flatter yourself by saying you know what the world is "really" like. You're not Socrates. Neither am i.

People don't do things like this without their own reasons.

Apparently they do.

Everyone has a personal agenda.

Of course, but that doesn't mean that all your actions towards others have to be influenced by it. You can have goals and still act selflessly. Not only will you get people to love you, but you'll achieve those goals many times faster as everyone will be aligned with your interests.

I'd be great if everyone was nice to everyone else for no reason

Like Gandhi said, forget everyone else and focus on how YOU can change for the better. Only then the world will change, or at least your world. He got 200,000,000 people to act as one by using this principle, and that really says something.

"This is apparent to those whose hearts are strong and pure. Keep working on yourself." All this tells me is that you don't have an answer to my question.

It's like trying to describe to a kid that there isn't REALLY a little man sitting in the TV. You just smile and say "one day you'll understand how this works."

Your theory is very nice on paper. Its uplifting and all that. But in the real world, I just don't see it working as well as you imply.

You have... NO idea how well it works. Actually, neither do i. I think i'm only now beginning to scratch the surface. This is a grand life philosophy that is applicable to so many of its aspects. It does take time to master.

Also, your whole "like attracts like" theory. Um........ wtf? So this only works with people who are just as far out in left field as you?

No, it'll "work" with everyone, but to varying degrees. If a particular girl was used for sex and then dumped last night, clearly she's going to be a LOT less receptive to meeting someone new. HOWEVER, if you're a MASTER of love, it is in situations like these where you will REALLY shine, because that's when someone REALLY needs another person to give them faith in people again. But if someone is in a LOT of pain, you have to be really pure and really know how to make another person trust you, even if they feel like they don't ever wanna trust another human being again.

Useful. I don't think many women out there are as selfless as that.

By default, perhaps not. They're used to guys trying to use them. But when faced with someone so radically different... you'd be surprised at how quickly change can come.

Putting yourself in such a position is asking to get hurt.

This may be true, as if you really put yourself out there, i can guarantee that you're gonna get hurt sooner or later. You'll succeed more than other men, but you'll also get hurt more than other men, simply because you're willing to "risk" caring about other people. This is the price you pay. The only price. If you have the courage (and yes, loving when you know you're gonna get hurt takes a LOT of courage), you will reap the benefits.

Showing love where love isn't earned makes no sense to me

Love shouldn't have to be earned.

and seems like it would only succeed in scaring women off. That's how its always worked up to now, what would change it?

You scare women off by acting creepy. I didn't tell you to act creepy, i told you to have love for your fellow man :) This is the opposite.