23 year old virgin...no longer! I banged a milf...

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is borderline retarded.

BOTTOM LINE: ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM!!!!!!!!!!

for any and all reasons you can think of........no matter how out there they might be

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
I will say it...A HUGE percentage of broads in "elite" discos/clubs are hookers. Yes, I said it.

The fact is that NOBODY wants a 31 year old black woman. NOBODY. I have yet to hear of "Les Playboys" venturing to West Africa for girls. Ukraine - Yes Estonia - Yes Southern Brazil - Yes. But those places are mostly blue-eyed lands.
I don't think the OP exactly qualifies as a "Le Playboy" though. He strikes me more as a guy who is so desperate to get laid that he's willing to stick his thing into an aging STD trap that few others would touch.

I hope this thread serves as a cautionary tale to other guys in OP's position. Don't let desperation blind towards the risks that are out there. Losing your v-card is great; trading it for an STD card...not so much.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yesman said:
haha ok i'll add the part I left out...

- she said she's had a tubal ligation, so we didn't use a condom (i believe her because a more likely excuse for "don't use a condom" would be "i'm on birth control")
Did she honestly tell you "don't use a condom"?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J.F. said:
If you're a black man, you probably have herpes already. No need to worry!
Maybe I do, given that the majority of America has one of the two forms of herpes. But if I do, I must be asymptomatic. I used to assume I didn't have herpes since I've never had any outbreaks, but after recently learning that the vast majority of people with the herpes virus don't have symptoms, I can't assume anything.

Why do you think it is that blacks are far more likely to have various STDs than whites? It's not because they are born with them or have weaker immune systems. It's because they are not particularly discriminating as to who they fvck and, like the black chick that the OP has slept with, not particularly concerned about their safety.
That's just your conjecture. The research hasn't reached any conclusions as to why HIV prevalence rates are higher amongst blacks. Some say that men are having sex or getting ass raped in prison, then get released back into the community and spread it. Some say it's due to higher rates of IV drug usage. Some say blacks are more promiscuous, but I don't know if I buy that. Looking at the behavior of white buddies in college didn't leave me to believe whites were getting it on any less than blacks. Then with all the sh*t like Tucker Max and Mystery and the white PUAs out there, there's certainly a culture of whites screwing like crazy as well. You just blamed the black chic in the example above, but it took two promiscuous individual to make that happen. The white guy wasn't particularly concerned either.

.5% / 2 = .25% (percentage of heterosexuals infected with AIDS). That figure is for the general population (and most Americans are white). Since black women are 21 times more likely to have AIDS: 21 x .25 = 5.25% (the prevalence of AIDS among black heterosexual women). Therefore, when you have sex with a black woman, there's a roughly 1 in 20 chance that she has AIDS.
Once again, it's obvious you've never taken a stats class. The .25% would mean ALL Americans, black and white. So if you're going to multiple the 21x number, it has to be versus the prevalence of white women with HIV, not versus the entire .25% that includes black women. So let's say the rate for white women was .1%, well then you'd multiply that by 21 to get the black woman rate which would make it 2.1%. Now I just made the white woman number up hypothetically, I don't know what the actual number is. I'm just showing you where your math is off.

Now according to the CDC, the number of blacks in America with HIV is estimated to be 510,100 for an HIV prevalence rate of 1,715 per 100,000 population. That would mean 1.7% of all black American are infected. According to the same site, the majority of cases are gay men. "The new estimates indicate that gay and bisexual men of all races, African Americans, and Hispanics/Latinos continue to represent the majority of persons living with HIV in the United States."

So let's say that half that number of blacks with HIV is gay men, that would leave .86% of the black straight population that has it, or in other words 99.14% of straight blacks don't. Then on top of that, you have to subtract out people who you'd be unlikely to sleep with anyway, like junkies and women from the projects. The only black women I'd even talk to are the educated ones with good jobs. At that point, you'd be looking at a number too small to even worry about. You can say that greater than 99% of black women you'd even consider fcking in the first place don't have HIV. Then on top of that, it's not even that easy to get HIV from women unless you have an open sore on your d*ck, and if you are wearing a condom, the chance is virtually nill. So whatever, getting HIV isn't even a major concern of mine.

There is no such thing as 100% safe sex - but it's all about minimizing your risk. That's why I don't understand white guys and gals who engage in interracial sex. Why not just fvck someone of your own race to minimize the risk of catching some nasty sh*t?
Maybe people engage in interracial sex for the same reason they engage in same race sex. Because they met someone who they happen to be attracted to and don't give a damn about their ethnic background. If you don't want to have sex with black women, I couldn't give a sh*t less who you have sex with or even if you have sex at all. But don't go slandering my entire group based on esoteric stats that tell you nothing about individual people.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J.F. said:
That's why I don't understand white guys and gals who engage in interracial sex. Why not just fvck someone of your own race to minimize the risk of catching some nasty sh*t?
Are you always this stupid?

Because we know those thousands of party, white girly, skank hoes at the clubs in Florida, and everywhere in the world, during spring break, vacations, and weekends at clubs getting trashed and getting banged bareback no longer have the herps, the HIV and no longer have to worry about infecting their future partners, once they leave the party scene, just because they are white girls who are reformed, and ready to settled down after a good decade of partying. Let's not even mention how a lot of them are banging, without protection, men, a majority white guys, who are on the downlow, and are infected with who knows what.

A hoe is a hoe, regardless of race. If you are really basing how you select women to fvck, based on race, and not on the obvious factor, like their "Hoe Factor", then you are just too dumb for words. Don't believe the saying "Ignorance is bliss"; it is not.

OP, it was very stupid of you to go at without wrapping it first; based on one encounter, you most likely don't have anything, but don't be that moronic in the future. Make sure next time you bang ANY hoe, black or white, you wrap it first.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donnie Darko said:
I didn't read the observational study that you referenced but I would conjecture that statistic is based on the entire population of U.S. women. Although Black Americans represent only 12% of the U.S. population (U.S. Census Bureau, 2006 Population Estimates), they account for half of AIDS cases diagnosed in 2006. Therefore, it appears if you limit the population to only black women, then the percentage risk of contracting HIV from a black female would be greater than 0.04% per act. At the very least there is a higher probability that you are taking your chances with someone that could give you HIV or an STD.
The thing is, the type of black woman a white man would most likely end up talking to in the first place would be in the low risk category. When I see white men with black women, they are never the ghetto types where the high risk are. It's usually the black women from the middle class that have been to college and have professions. I doubt their HIV rate is any higher than the population at large. This whole worry is much ado about nothing.

The real point is that it is better to be safe and wear a condom. Never trust a woman regardless of race especially on a one night stand.
Well that's my whole point. Any woman that will let you rawdog her on a one night stand is a wh*re and you can assume she's done it before. There are white women that ONS, black women that do it, Latin women that do, etc. All these women are risky, regardless of race just due to their behavior. Their color has nothing to do with it. Screwing them with nothing on is just dumb, period. If you are going to rawdog, then yeah, you need to know something about the woman's sexual practices or get her tested. Race isn't even a factor at the individual level.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
I will say it...A HUGE percentage of broads in "elite" discos/clubs are hookers. Yes, I said it.

The fact is that NOBODY wants a 31 year old black woman. NOBODY. I have yet to hear of "Les Playboys" venturing to West Africa for girls.
No, they don't got to west Africa, the west Africans go to them. If you've ever traveled through Europe, there are W. African prostitutes all over. Somebody must be doing them or they wouldn't be there in the first place.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4481863.stm

J.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Maybe people engage in interracial sex for the same reason they engage in same race sex. Because they met someone who they happen to be attracted to and don't give a damn about their ethnic background. If you don't want to have sex with black women, I couldn't give a sh*t less who you have sex with or even if you have sex at all. But don't go slandering my entire group based on esoteric stats that tell you nothing about individual people.
People are so quick to pull out the race card these days. This is not about slandering your race - it's about minimizing one's risk of contracting STDs. You argument seems to be that while's it's true that blacks are much more likely to have STDs, the risk of contracting an STD though heterosexual sex is small even when you're having sex with blacks. This may be true of AIDS but it is NOT true of many other, more prevalent STDs. The bottom line is that no matter how you spin it, one stands a much greater chance of infection having sex with a black woman or man than having sex with a white one.

Think of it as wearing a seat belt or a motorcycle helmet. Do you expect to get into an accident every time you get in your car or on your bike? Of course not. Can you still die in an accident if you're wearing a seat belt/helmet. Of course you can. Yet, most people would agree that wearing them is still a good practice. It's called risk minimization. Same concept with choosing who you copulate with (which is especially if you are planning to have sex with a large number of women). Profiling can be a pretty effective tool at times.

As for "individual people", unless you are going to demand a full STD test before you have sex with a chick, you have no idea what she does or does not have. In the absence of actual knowledge, "esoteric stats", as you call them, are your second best alternative.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J.F. said:
People are so quick to pull out the race card these days. This is not about slandering your race - it's about minimizing one's risk of contracting STDs. You argument seems to be that while's it's true that blacks are much more likely to have STDs, the risk of contracting an STD though heterosexual sex is small even when you're having sex with blacks. This may be true of AIDS but it is NOT true of many other, more prevalent STDs. The bottom line is that no matter how you spin it, one stands a much greater chance of infection having sex with a black woman or man than having sex with a white one.

Think of it as wearing a seat belt or a motorcycle helmet. Do you expect to get into an accident every time you get in your car or on your bike? Of course not. Can you still die in an accident if you're wearing a seat belt/helmet. Of course you can. Yet, most people would agree that wearing them is still a good practice. It's called risk minimization. Same concept with choosing who you copulate with (which is especially if you are planning to have sex with a large number of women). Profiling can be a pretty effective tool at times.

As for "individual people", unless you are going to demand a full STD test before you have sex with a chick, you have no idea what she does or does not have. In the absence of actual knowledge, "esoteric stats", as you call them, are your second best alternative.
Hey dude, do what you gotta do. It's not my business who you screw. In my world, there are many criteria I evaluate someone on, race is only one amongst many. I've known black women who sleep around, and I've known some that don't give it out to anybody, and same goes for white women.
And hell, even if by some small chance I did catch some STD other than HIV, it ain't the end of the world. Get an antibiotic and you're fine within a week.

J.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Are you always this stupid?

Because we know those thousands of party, white girly, skank hoes at the clubs in Florida, and everywhere in the world, during spring break, vacations, and weekends at clubs getting trashed and getting banged bareback no longer have the herps, the HIV and no longer have to worry about infecting their future partners, once they leave the party scene, just because they are white girls who are reformed, and ready to settled down after a good decade of partying. Let's not even mention how a lot of them are banging, without protection, men, a majority white guys, who are on the downlow, and are infected with who knows what.
Man, you sound like a chick. Lots of emotions and no attempt to use your brain and think about what you are saying. Yes, even the girls you are describing are less likely to have STDs than the average black woman. Just because a girl looks like a slut and is wasted doesn't mean she's going home and having unprotected sex with a stranger. At the end of the night, most girls go back home with their friends, not some guy they picked up at the club. Now spring break is different matter, but it's only once a year.

Black women, on the other hand, have unprotected sex with multiple partners all the time, and that's a verifiable fact. I forget the exact figures, but an astonishing number of African Americans don't even know who their father is. There are about 5 days in a month during which a woman can get pregnant. That means that in order to not know who the father is, she would have to have sex with more than one guy during that five day period alone!

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what's going on here...

JF...

Did some black chick give you the crabs in the past??? Or was it gonorrhea?
Need a hug?

:flowers:

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J.F. said:
Man, you sound like a chick. Lots of emotions and no attempt to use your brain and think about what you are saying. Yes, even the girls you are describing are less likely to have STDs than the average black woman.
AVERAGE black women? You must be fkg kidding me. Go read some Tucker Max or Neil Strauss then tell me this ****. How can anyone in his right mind that's spent any time reading PUA blogs walk away thinking white women of this variety are on some pedestal of purity. Gimme a break.

Just because a girl looks like a slut and is wasted doesn't mean she's going home and having unprotected sex with a stranger.
Oh, of course not, if she's white. They can look like sluts but they are all pure underneath. I'm sure that's the case with Madonna too, right? White girls don't have ONS. Only filthy black hoes do that.

Black women, on the other hand, have unprotected sex with multiple partners all the time, and that's a verifiable fact.
Please give a source of this "verifiable fact" of how many partners black women sleep with at the same time. Hey look, I'm out in the field every weekend. I approach black women and they ain't all letting me take them home for ONS. They're not as easy to get at as you seem to believe.

I forget the exact figures, but an astonishing number of African Americans don't even know who their father is. There are about 5 days in a month during which a woman can get pregnant. That means that in order to not know who the father is, she would have to have sex with more than one guy during that five day period alone!
A fool makes assumptions built upon other assumptions. Because of "some figure" that you "forgot" about how many black kids supposedly don't know who their father is, you then conclude that the average black women is having sex with a bunch of men at the same time. Nice. It's clear that you just have some issues with blacks. Why not just come right out and say it. Maybe you spend a lot of time on sites like stormfront, I don't know. But it's clear your issues go way beyond the STD thing.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yesman said:
I thought about this too, I semi regret not getting it. I was just having a moral issue since she has a boyfriend. She actually spoke to him on the phone in front of me in the morning! I felt terrible. Oh well, nothing I can do at this point though.
Never make a girl with a BF your f*ckbuddy, you did well not getting her number. If the guy finds out he can't trace you and the chances of getting caught are low if it was only once. (for all you know her bf can be some psycho)

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Are you seriously this retarded? You can't be.

First you state a random statistic about HIV, then say that he "definately(sic)" has herpes. Two completely unrelated statements. Then you say she was a hooker...despite the fact that no money exchanged hands! Hahaha.

My favorite part perhaps is when you state that he "transmits HIV", despite the fact that you said that the CHICK is the one that had the HIV. And then lastly you end with the gem, "you know for a fact" that he has herpes despite the complete lack of any proof or evidence whatsoever, in any shape or form. You fail at life, bro. First you say you know more about sexual selection than Charles Darwin, and now this garbage. You just need to stop. Just...walk away.

OP, good job. Yes, you should have worn a condom but the risk of contracting HIV from a woman is very slim, even unprotected. Don't listen to ignorant posters who are CLEARLY misinformed. Also, it was disrespectful to commit a sex act in a stranger's vehicle without their permission...but I guess you get leniency since it was your first time and probably had zero self-control at that point.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: How many times is Falcon25 going to get pwned? And Just a shot away's constant quotes on Charles Darwin?

B. Fierce

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a world where I embrace and enjoy life
I was going to respond until I read this:

speakeasy said:
You guys are fkg stupid. Seriously. Number one, anytime race is brought up in any way in this forum, it has to turn into some racist bullsh*t. Secondly, to the OP, you are a fool to rawdog any woman on a ONS, be she black or white. That's just plain dumb, because despite her race, if she did it with you, it can be assumed she's done it lots of times.

Secondly on this black women with HIV fear, let's not get carried away. Saying black women are 21x more likely to have it than white women means little. So if theoretically 1 white woman had it in the whole country and 21 black women did you could say, "OMG 21 black women in America have HIV, that's 21x the rate of white women!!!" Rates don't tell you anything about prevalence. There are over 300,000,000 people in America. There are just over 1.2 million with HIV. So that would be like half a percent of the whole country. Of that half a percent, the majority of them are either gay men or junkies shooting drugs in their veins. Very, very few heterosexuals that aren't junkies in America have HIV, be they black or white. And HIV isn't even that easy to transmit from women to men, and often not even from men to women. Thing about it, Magic Johnson I assume was having a normal sex life with this wife, yet she somehow didn't even up with the virus. Now don't run around taking unnecessary risks, but sitting here acting like your d*ck is going to explode if you stick it in a black woman, is just paranoid racist bullsh*t. Take the same precautions you would with any woman if she gives it up easy and you got nothing to worry about. If you decide to get serious with her and want to rawdog, then take her ass to the clinic for free to get tested. End of issue.
Took the words right out of my mouth. :yes:

I shall leave this thread before I say something about the idiots who started this whole racial issue.

BlackMos17

Don Juan
Reaction score
J.F. also thinks if you bang an asian woman it is a FACT that 1 out of 2 of them will do everything you command and only cook rice for you for the rest of your life.

FACT!

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackMos17 said:
J.F. also thinks if you bang an asian woman it is a FACT that 1 out of 2 of them will do everything you command and only cook rice for you for the rest of your life.

FACT!
Only real asian women (those that never left asia). Asian women in western countries are almost as bad as white women.

Ralfus1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I call bullsh!t ! I thinks the story is fake. The only thing this kid said was true was that he watches alot of porno. But he is still going to get AIDS from his mouse.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Personally,

I would not hook up with a black chick, especially without a condom. It is a health issue. There some members here who understand what I'm talking about. Let's just keep it at that.