23 year old virgin...no longer! I banged a milf...

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I don't want to sound racist but female black person's have the highest rate of hiv. You definately have herpes. If she is pregnant, add on to that. You probably contracted HIV. I'm sorry man, but you just screwed a hooker. She was not a mom, or had a boyfriend. She played you. You are the story of "the first time the kid has sex, he transmits HIV". Very sorry about this. This was a terrible decision in your part. Watch out for burning sensations and other symptoms. I hope you only got herpes, I know for a fact you got herpes.

tinctrar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy...no rubber?

Get tested ASAP. Just in case.

I habitually get tested on a regular basis cause you just never know. People lie all the time.

If I had a dollar for every girl that has told me she was on the pill or similar id be rich. But if I wasnt using rubbers I would be poor (child support)

Lesson Learned. But congrats again on your first sexual experience!

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
If there was ejaculation inside a woman who is infected with HIV, the rate of transmission almost doubles. If you didn't ejaculate inside of her, her fluids have a less chance of entering your urethra. Sorry man but you should get checked ASAP.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will echo what others have said, never EVER trust a woman you just met when it comes to protection.

Definitely get tested asap.

HeMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow dude..

that is a dumb move by move not using a condom!

J.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
I don't want to sound racist but female black person's have the highest rate of hiv. You definately have herpes. If she is pregnant, add on to that. You probably contracted HIV. I'm sorry man, but you just screwed a hooker. She was not a mom, or had a boyfriend. She played you. You are the story of "the first time the kid has sex, he transmits HIV". Very sorry about this. This was a terrible decision in your part. Watch out for burning sensations and other symptoms. I hope you only got herpes, I know for a fact you got herpes.
This!!

I can't believe you f*cked that black hoe with no rubber! What the f*ck were you thinking!? From http://www.womenshealth.gov:

AIDS is now the leading cause of death for African American women ages 25-34. African American women are over 21 times as likely to die from HIV/AIDS as non-Hispanic white women.

Having sex with a black chick is dangerous even if you ARE wearing rubber (condoms are not fool proof...they break sometimes). Screwing one without a condom is just playing with fire. Stupid stupid stupid.

And that's just AIDS. Blacks (and especially black women) are statistically much more likely to have other STDs as well. Over 50% of black women have genital herpes, for instance.

I really hope you dodged the bullet and only got screwed in a literal rather than figurative sense. Get tested ASAP (although you will have to wait several months until you can do an HIV test).

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats on losing your virginity but I hope you didn't spend money on the cab, hotel, food and drinks. If so, good job getting played.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Are you seriously this retarded? You can't be.

First you state a random statistic about HIV, then say that he "definately(sic)" has herpes. Two completely unrelated statements. Then you say she was a hooker...despite the fact that no money exchanged hands! Hahaha.

My favorite part perhaps is when you state that he "transmits HIV", despite the fact that you said that the CHICK is the one that had the HIV. And then lastly you end with the gem, "you know for a fact" that he has herpes despite the complete lack of any proof or evidence whatsoever, in any shape or form. You fail at life, bro. First you say you know more about sexual selection than Charles Darwin, and now this garbage. You just need to stop. Just...walk away.

OP, good job. Yes, you should have worn a condom but the risk of contracting HIV from a woman is very slim, even unprotected. Don't listen to ignorant posters who are CLEARLY misinformed. Also, it was disrespectful to commit a sex act in a stranger's vehicle without their permission...but I guess you get leniency since it was your first time and probably had zero self-control at that point.

HeMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
no need to such a ****head about it falcon

the guy is probably paranoid enough and your comments defiantely makes it worse !

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
OP, good job. Yes, you should have worn a condom but the risk of contracting HIV from a woman is very slim, even unprotected. Don't listen to ignorant posters who are CLEARLY misinformed. Also, it was disrespectful to commit a sex act in a stranger's vehicle without their permission...but I guess you get leniency since it was your first time and probably had zero self-control at that point.

And I fail at life? Any unprotected sex, especially with an African American woman, is "good job"? Read what you wrote again "the risk of contracting HIV from a woman is very slim, even unprotected." Hahaha
I had a good laugh with that one, way to advocate safe sex! This is probably how your father got those sores from that ***** of a mother of yours. You're a load that should definately have been swallowed.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
AIDs in an imaginary disease? LOL

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
great story but next time please use a condom. get tested and why didnt you get her number? who knows how long it will be until you get to have sex again.

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you manage to get it up while really drunk? Whenever I'm really drunk my penis gets flaccid as hell.

chance-

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, that's pretty fukin dumb bro. fukin a random chick with no rubber. lolol.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J.F. said:
This!!

I can't believe you f*cked that black hoe with no rubber! What the f*ck were you thinking!? From http://www.womenshealth.gov:

AIDS is now the leading cause of death for African American women ages 25-34. African American women are over 21 times as likely to die from HIV/AIDS as non-Hispanic white women.

Having sex with a black chick is dangerous even if you ARE wearing rubber (condoms are not fool proof...they break sometimes). Screwing one without a condom is just playing with fire. Stupid stupid stupid.

And that's just AIDS. Blacks (and especially black women) are statistically much more likely to have other STDs as well. Over 50% of black women have genital herpes, for instance.

I really hope you dodged the bullet and only got screwed in a literal rather than figurative sense. Get tested ASAP (although you will have to wait several months until you can do an HIV test).

You guys are fkg stupid. Seriously. Number one, anytime race is brought up in any way in this forum, it has to turn into some racist bullsh*t. Secondly, to the OP, you are a fool to rawdog any woman on a ONS, be she black or white. That's just plain dumb, because despite her race, if she did it with you, it can be assumed she's done it lots of times.

Secondly on this black women with HIV fear, let's not get carried away. Saying black women are 21x more likely to have it than white women means little. So if theoretically 1 white woman had it in the whole country and 21 black women did you could say, "OMG 21 black women in America have HIV, that's 21x the rate of white women!!!" Rates don't tell you anything about prevalence. There are over 300,000,000 people in America. There are just over 1.2 million with HIV. So that would be like half a percent of the whole country. Of that half a percent, the majority of them are either gay men or junkies shooting drugs in their veins. Very, very few heterosexuals that aren't junkies in America have HIV, be they black or white. And HIV isn't even that easy to transmit from women to men, and often not even from men to women. Thing about it, Magic Johnson I assume was having a normal sex life with this wife, yet she somehow didn't even up with the virus. Now don't run around taking unnecessary risks, but sitting here acting like your d*ck is going to explode if you stick it in a black woman, is just paranoid racist bullsh*t. Take the same precautions you would with any woman if she gives it up easy and you got nothing to worry about. If you decide to get serious with her and want to rawdog, then take her ass to the clinic for free to get tested. End of issue.

J.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
You guys are fkg stupid. Seriously. Number one, anytime race is brought up in any way in this forum, it has to turn into some racist bullsh*t. Secondly, to the OP, you are a fool to rawdog any woman on a ONS, be she black or white. That's just plain dumb, because despite her race, if she did it with you, it can be assumed she's done it lots of times.

Secondly on this black women with HIV fear, let's not get carried away. Saying black women are 21x more likely to have it than white women means little. So if theoretically 1 white woman had it in the whole country and 21 black women did you could say, "OMG 21 black women in America have HIV, that's 21x the rate of white women!!!" Rates don't tell you anything about prevalence. There are over 300,000,000 people in America. There are just over 1.2 million with HIV. So that would be like half a percent of the whole country. Of that half a percent, the majority of them are either gay men or junkies shooting drugs in their veins. Very, very few heterosexuals that aren't junkies in America have HIV, be they black or white. And HIV isn't even that easy to transmit from women to men, and often not even from men to women. Thing about it, Magic Johnson I assume was having a normal sex life with this wife, yet she somehow didn't even up with the virus. Now don't run around taking unnecessary risks, but sitting here acting like your d*ck is going to explode if you stick it in a black woman, is just paranoid racist bullsh*t. Take the same precautions you would with any woman if she gives it up easy and you got nothing to worry about. If you decide to get serious with her and want to rawdog, then take her ass to the clinic for free to get tested. End of issue.
No, you are stupid, as are your accusations of racism. Facts are facts; they cannot be "racist". And the fact is, black women are far more likely to have AIDS than white women. Whatever the actual risk of catching AIDS through unprotected sex with a female may be, fvcking one black chick is the equivalent of fvcking 21 white chicks in terms of risk exposure. There is nothing "racist" in pointing out that simple fact.

Also, AIDS is just one of many nasty things you can catch from unprotected sex. As I already pointed out, one in two black women have genital herpes, as opposed to one in six for the general population. And the bad news is that condoms do not provide reliable protection form herpes.

The bottom line is that sticking your d*ck in a black chick is a pretty dumb idea...PERIOD.