2 More Recent Apporach Videos: Hot Girl at Grocery & Quick Street Pull

Reaction score
this one is from last saturday, not going to lie- im really really happy with it (and the past few).. really hot girl

Creeping at the Grocery STore
I captioned the video really quickly and my friend pointed out that a few of the captions aren't quite correct.
here are the corrections-
makeout at 12mins
6:03 I say "i can read you like a book" instead of the caption "its a joke"
14:10 I say "its such a slap in the face" (referring to how I wouldn't bring meat to a vegan party" and not "im not a ****"

hardest part was not giving up the joke... knowing that if she didnt have a sense of humor she'd flip out on me. haha

http://youtu.be/rrLzyHop4hs

Creeping Outside the Book Store
this is from yesterday, ive wearing the same stuff tho, we were going to spend a few hrs. doing these and watch FL vs. South Carolina.. but the timing got messed up and we only 20-25 some minutes. I just camped out in front of the "book store" and this was the first girl to cross my path..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNOMk0HN6sY
^interaction begins at 7:25

like i mentioned before, a lot of this is made possible but the sick cam. mod that my friend has... we can shoot these fairly close up and good decent audio. the BEST thing is its impossible to see.. there's no camera. erik could be filming and it looks like hes just standing there texting.. or doing nothing.. the first few videos are shot on a digital camera, much harder to conceal

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. that's like some jedi mind stuff right there. awesome. only saw the first ten mins of the first one, but wow.

Reaction score
thanks STC-

i mentioned this elsewhere, but I should say it here too--

this is me at a high level... I'd be bull****ing everyone if I said "this is only a taste of what I can do, check out my ebook/product/scam for the real deal!!!" (i read that EXACT quote recently).. im a big fan of keeping stuff simple and the first approach on here isn't exactly that way.. but I've actually done that "technique" (the shopping cart thing) before so its not as spontaneous as it may seem

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good looking loser said:
thanks STC-

i mentioned this elsewhere, but I should say it here too--

this is me at a high level... I'd be bull****ing everyone if I said "this is only a taste of what I can do, check out my ebook/product/scam for the real deal!!!" (i read that EXACT quote recently).. im a big fan of keeping stuff simple and the first approach on here isn't exactly that way.. but I've actually done that "technique" (the shopping cart thing) before so its not as spontaneous as it may seem
it really is all about maintaining composure and being cool, confident and totally at ease in a woman's company, isn't it?

i'll be damned if i know why my brain is so hardwired to do the opposite. unless i've been drinking. thank the lord for alcohol. :up:

Reaction score
yup you got it, its all physical dialogue basically... dont have to do that much during the day.. just screen her and she if shes down [to ****] and manage the logistics (aka approach girls within 5-10mins of your place).. easy in California by the beach

Reaction score
JohnChops said:
did you end up banging any of these girls?
yep cant get in the details, blame the lawyer.. sorry if that sounds lame. those videos alone are def. in the gray area, they are real.. neither the girls or the establishments were offered release forms if u know what im saying

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great pickup, lovin that you keep the convo real simple & you dominate sh*t / assume the sale. That is great for people here to see.

Reaction score
yuppaz said:
Great pickup, lovin that you keep the convo real simple & you dominate sh*t / assume the sale. That is great for people here to see.
thanks man, i genuinely appreciate it

if you saw how much hate mail I got today ... you'd know that I genuinely appreciate it!!! :)

SHChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, that's how a boss does it..

No jokes, that's some really good footage right there. Keep doing what you're doing, way to show how suave you should be to take what you want.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well deserved my brother! The haters don't understand the real nature of women & what an accomplishment it is to be able to do what you do. Besides that they are probably extremely jealous & will lash out at you to try to put you down because they hate that they are too big of pu$sies to just go balls to the wall with chicks..... Not worth your time to sweat them...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only watched a bit of the grocery store video. What I found interesting was how you dominated the girl. Taking command of her cart, telling her she'd have to start over, standing between her and the cart, pawing through the items she was buying, making her say please to get it back, and STILL not really giving it back to her because you pushed it off to the area with the seats.

What would your reaction be as a man if somebody took your cart and wanted you to say please to get it back? Or if someone started rifling through your stuff? Oh, it would be ON! Major confrontation. But women are more passive (some of them), and she could only stand helplessly by because she was at a big physical disadvantage. And apparently this was a turn on for her.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can you post some of your rejections? you do get those right?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
good looking loser said:
thanks man, i genuinely appreciate it

if you saw how much hate mail I got today ... you'd know that I genuinely appreciate it!!! :)

I saw the other thread link from a poster on here (put in one of your threads) from dudes on BB.com bashing, complaining, etc. everything about the 18y.o. pickup vid.

Like seriously. A dude PICKS UP a chick and dudes STILL complain about that too? Critique a pick up not done in some PUA weirdo over the top fashion as "fake" and not the "right way", he's ugly, creepy, dumb etc. = Jealousy.

Some of these dudes are beyond hopeless.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just goes to show what we all learn here.

If you say the right thing with the right body language, they are putty in your hands. (even if already spoken for)

I was just thinking yesterday, that I've been "on fire" like this, in public, 3 times my entire life.
said just the right words with the right moves for an instant kill.

wish i could flip it like a switch instead of it randomly working ha ha.

Thanks for posting this Chris

lavalamp69

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason you were able to pull that off in the grocery store vid was because you're a good looking guy(You're tall and built). Any ugly to average looking guy could have done everything exactly the same way you did it and would have not only gotten rejected, but also probably humiliated when the woman loses patience with him.

Women will put up with a lot of **** if theyre physically attracted to the guy.

Also, could you post your rejection vids? A lot can be learned from that as well.

Reaction score
lavalamp69 said:
The only reason you were able to pull that off in the grocery store vid was because you're a good looking guy(You're tall and built). Any ugly to average looking guy could have done everything exactly the same way you did it and would have not only gotten rejected, but also probably humiliated when the woman loses patience with him.

Women will put up with a lot of **** if theyre physically attracted to the guy.

Also, could you post your rejection vids? A lot can be learned from that as well.
while I agree with you and the majority of my website is based on increased your sexual appeal (looks + style), there's no consensus on where im attractive.

The last thing I say is that "looks don't matter," I think my forum name/website name/everything I've done for 30 years old my life reflects that.

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread....assage-Therapist&p=60834&viewfull=1#post60834

http://puahate.com/showpost.php?p=1660301&postcount=9

there's a lot more too (not just on the hate board). I get a ton of hate mail everyday and called ugly, never in person.

granted the majority of these guys hate their lives and they are reduced to typing on a keyboard to make their impact on the world, there's less of a consensus than we make think

ill do a compilation of rejection stuff. There's less to 'learn' than people may think. I walk up to a girl, she's not sexually available to me or anyone else, I move on to the next one. There's nothing I did "wrong," that is a made up theory meant to sold ebooks by internet marketers. Most guys want to see rejection videos to feel better about themselves, that's fine I'll put one together.

lavalamp69

Don Juan
Reaction score
goodlookingloser, so how often do these women you pull on the street turn out to have boyfriends? In my experience, a very high percent of attractive women have boyfriends, so I have to play a numbers game going through women just to find the single ones. Im curious if you are experiencing the same thing...Also, are you banging these girls your pulling in these vids or do you just get their number and it doesnt really go anywhere or what?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting that you get comments about your looks. Looks are subjective, of course, but you are clearly tall and fit with a good build, and that's attractive.

I kind of agree with Lavalamp that an unattractive guy doing the same thing might have a different reaction - the girl might even get irate and call for the manager or security lol.

I can kind of understand why you get some haters though. This will sound like an insult but I honestly don't mean it that way. There's something about your look and personality that suggests douchebag. Again, I don't mean that as an insult, I can't think of any other way to put it. A lot of guys have success with the douchebag approach - the Jersey Shore guys, for instance. It takes all kinds of people to make up the world. Ultimately, I think you get haters because of jealousy.

B

BeDJ

If a woman finds you attractive, 80% of the battle is already won. A dash of C+F, sprinkle of negging and you got yourself a nice plate.