To attract women: be fun or be serious?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just play into your strengths and natural personality.

Trying to neuter your personality for mass appeal is dumb.

Better to be polarizing and be hyper attractive to some women and unattractive to others. The absolute worst is for you to be a forgettable NPC where every women has a neutral opinion ie thinks you're a "great guy" and is boring and forgettable. If some women don't hate you, you're doing something wrong.

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just play into your strengths and natural personality.

Trying to neuter your personality for mass appeal is dumb.

Better to be polarizing and be hyper attractive to some women and unattractive to others. The absolute worst is for you to be a forgettable NPC where every women has a neutral opinion ie thinks you're a "great guy" and is boring and forgettable. If some women don't hate you, you're doing something wrong.
That is basically the Natural archetype. They are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious, making people feel comfortable. They use their vulnerabilities to their advantage, inspiring sympathy and protection. While some of this is genuine, they often use exaggerated charm to disarm others. All of these qualities are derived from childhood.

Sadly, it works best in one who is still young enough for them to seem natural. They are much harder for an older person to pull off.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they often use exaggerated charm to disarm others. All of these qualities are derived from childhood.

Sadly, it works best in one who is still young enough for them to seem natural. They are much harder for an older person to pull off.
who's they? Idk I'm mid 30s and that same attitude lets me talk my way into jobs i'm not even remotely qualified for. it's not that "be yourself" horseshvt it's genuinely not filtering anything you say

Last edited:

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who's they? Idk I'm mid 30s and that same attitude lets me talk my way into jobs i'm not even remotely qualified for. it's not that "be yourself" horseshvt it's genuinely not filtering anything you say
Naturals. You probably have that child-like fearlessness that adults often lose. You’re like a breath of fresh air in a cautious world, charging forward with a playful spirit that feels completely natural. If you happen to offend someone, you’re just too lovable for them to stay mad at you.

Being in your 30s isn’t old. I meant that as people grow older, their natural qualities should reflect that same open spirit, transforming youthful innocence into a genuine confidence that connects with others.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naturals. You probably have that child-like fearlessness that adults often lose. You’re like a breath of fresh air in a cautious world, charging forward with a playful spirit that feels completely natural. If you happen to offend someone, you’re just too lovable for them to stay mad at you.

Being in your 30s isn’t old. I meant that as people grow older, their natural qualities should reflect that same open spirit, transforming youthful innocence into a genuine confidence that connects with others.
Oh I gotcha. I thought you were implying it's somehow more mature to neuter your personality.